Calendar: print Daily style, 2 pages/day, no TaskPad, no Notes

Hello --

The Notes component of the Daily format still prints, even after I uncheck
the Notes area box.
The setting for Layout:  2 pages/day does not work.

I tried setting up a printer to print 2 pages / landscape page and that did
not work either.

Can anyone suggest what I can do to have 2 consecutive days print
side-by-side on an 8.5" x 11" landscape page?

Thanks for any help.

Larry Mehl

0
mehl1 (1)

Printing #24
I have set up a four page Excel document (A4) to print on both sides of A3. To print I have set up a macro but each time I opperate the macro I have to reset: Properties back to 2 pages per sheet and Advanced setting for Duplex. I am on a networked Sharp -AR C150 printer. Can I script it? Thanks mald yes. do the whole process on record macro. page setup, print ect then review code. you will see you have a lot of options. >-----Original Message----- >I have set up a four page Excel document (A4) to print on both sides of A3. >To print I have set up a macro but each time I ...

How can I print out the formula in my worksheet?
I have Windows XP professional. I like to print the formulas and data I entered in the cells of my Excel worksheet. How do I do that? Tools --> Options on the View tab, check the Formulas box -- Elisabeth "miquette" wrote: > I have Windows XP professional. I like to print the formulas and data I > entered in the cells of my Excel worksheet. How do I do that? One way ctrl+~ will change the display to show formulas not results A helpfull hint is to go to File>Page setup>sheet>print and check the box Row and Column Headings HTH "miquette" wrote...

outlook won't close #2
The knowledge center refers to this problem as OL98: Outlook Continues To Run After You Quit Outlook View products that this article applies to. This article was previously published under Q263530. When I close the program, it keeps running. The article says that Microsoft has a fix, but the fix isn't listed or shown as downloadable. It does say I can pay 35 dollars for the fix though! Does anyone have this fix or know where I can get it? If you apply http://download.microsoft.com/download/outlook98/Update/98/WIN98/EN-US/o98Attch.exe, then you would be above the version num...

IE8 printing problem
Using IE8 Windows XP Pro version 5.1 SP3 When I print or preview the following report, not all the records are displayed. http://tia.ms2soft.com/tcds/rpt_tcls.aspx?req=0003294 records 14, 19, 24, 29, 34, 39, etc. are skipped. This is not a problem with IE7 or Firefox. Any ideas? Thank you. "Steve" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:eDVrqiEzKHA.3264@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Using IE8 > Windows XP Pro version 5.1 SP3 > > When I print or preview the following report, not all the records are > displayed. > > http://tia.ms2soft.com/tcd...

Question re: Printing Emails to PDF
I have 1,500 emails that I dragged out of Outlook, and into a Windows Explorer folder and very tediously renamed exactly the way I want them named. Now, I need them all converted to PDF. When I select all, right click and choose "Convert to PDF", Adobe dutifully tries to convert them all, but it doesn't read their Windows Explorer file names...it automatically inserts a default file name "Memo style.pdf" in a file save dialog, for each and every email. This obviously won't work...horrors! I'll have to rename them all, yet again! And I certainly ...

completing pre-printed forms online
I would like to create an online form that will be printed on existing pre-printed forms (Purchase Orders). I want to be able to display column headings, but do not want these printed on the form. I also want to use formulas to calculate subtotals for each row and a total at the bottom. I prefer to use Excel, as I am used to the formulas, but if it would be best to use another program, please let me know. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Would this be created as a template? ...

Data format for pages
I want to change the format control properties "DataFormatAs" to a currency in Data Access Page (access 2000). Its asking for a code but I dont how?. Its easier in newer versions Select the Data Access Page > choose design > double click the field/cell whose format you want changed > Hit Design tab > Format > Change to Currency. -- HTP Adnan "Newguy" wrote: > I want to change the format control properties "DataFormatAs" to a currency > in Data Access Page (access 2000). Its asking for a code but I dont how?. Its > easier in newer ...

Printing problem when selecting any paper type other than plain pa
I have MSPub 2002 with XP HE and use an HP Inkjet printer cp1700. When I make my brochures I usually put a border around the edge a fill with some color. If I print one page, I have no problem, but if I ask the software to print numerous copies (anything more than 1 such as 2,3,4,etc) when it prints the second, third, forth etc copy, I always get a series of 3 lines after the top border. If I click the printer icon numerous times I do not get this problem or if I print the document in "paper type" plain paper, I do not get the problem. Does anyone ever experience this problem...

RMS and PC Charge #2
Just got PC Charge setup on the register here today. We are using RMS as our POS. Is there a setup between the two or does RMS automatically know to look for PC Charge. The PC Charge people told me to call my RMS dealer. Yeah, wish I had one of those. Any help would be appreciated. C Sharks fear you, Could you send your email address + your question to Michelle Goodman and ask her to forward it to me? Thanks, Kevin Pham -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Sharks Fear Me" <SharksFearMe@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Why are my calendar entries deleting automatically after 6 mos.
I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening? It's caused by either your Auto Archive settings or your PDA settings. Marbeck wrote: > I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my > calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening? Are you syncing with a PDA or smartphone? That is the typical cause... otherwise, check your autoarchive settings - tools, options, other, autoarchive and also on the folder properties. See http://www.slipstick.com/tutor...

Can't Open Calendar
Hello, User can not view her own calendar. The right pane says folder can not be displayed. Also, there is no checkbox next to her "My Calendar" only a small calendar icon. In addition, if she opens a shared calendar (also just has calendar icon, no checkbox), she can then go back to her calendar that now has a checkbox and open it. I don't understand why she has to go through all of these extras steps just to open her calendar. When she closes Outlook or goes back to her mail view, her calendar goes back to having the calendar icon and no checkbox and she can not op...

MS Point of Sale 2.0
For opening and closing amounts, we keep a set amount of cash in the drawer. During business, cash and checks are accepted. At the end of day, we are doing a "drop" of the amount of cash AND checks added together (since POS does not have a position to do "check drop". We still balance overall but the z report indicates the overage/shortage of the check amount in the close section. Is this the correct way to close? Should there be position to enter the amount of checks that we are dropping? If we leave the amount of checks in the closing amounts window, will POS ...

Change OWA FBA's logon page
All, We are running Exchange 2003 with a Front-End/Back-End configuration. This works fine. SSL in configured. I want to change to FBA (Forms Based Authentication). However, we were informed to modify the default page so that users DO NOT see the "Client" and "Security" options, but pass 'Premium' and 'Public or shared computer' parameters. Does anyone know how to do this? Since I am not a programmer/developer step by step instruction would be helpful. I am sure multiple files require a change. Thank you. ...

Scatter Chart Question #2
Hi Folks: I've made a scatter chart that looks the way I need it to. When I "hover" the mouse over the data points, I get the point values as I expect in the yellow box. My question: Instead of the data point values, is it possible to get a picture in the pop-up ?? Many thanks Steve You don't have a lot of control over the content of these chart tips, beside turning them on and off. If you want to customize the labels, you can download the Chart Hover Label add-in from Tushar Mehta's web site (http://tushar-mehta.com). To show a picture you will have to r...

Calendar at bottom ofBills Summary page not showing on Vista Ultimate 64-bit
Hello, How do I turn on the calendar at the bottom of the bills summary page in Money Plus Premium (Version 17.0.125.1415) on 64-bit Vista? If I restore the backed up file from 64-bit Vista Ultimate to 32-bit Vista Ultimate on my laptop, I see the calendar. The 'show calendar' box in the lower left is checked in Money Plus Premium (Version 17.0.125.1415) on both operating systems. On 64-bit just blank page with date in oversize font in upper right. On 32-bit the calendar. Can some one help with the cure? Thanks, in advance, Saul ...

Color documents are printing in black and white only. Why?
I've recently upgraded to the newest Publisher version and I hate it. I have been unable to print any document in color...no matter what it looks like on screen, in a print preview, and when I print, it is in greyscale/black and white. Help! Check your settings within the printer setup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Bobbyesox" <Bobbyesox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CDE46E92-EC6D-40F2-8244-FA71F7C4D275@microsoft.com... > I've recently upgraded to the newest Pub...

Deleted Anonymous user in Calendar
Hi there, One of my users deleted the anonymous user in the Calendar permissions, and now cannot show his time as being blocked off with generic coloured bars for free/busy times. We are running Exchange Server 2003. We have tried the Symprex tool with no luck, and re-creating an "anonymous" user has not worked. Thanks, Alex What version of Outlook? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36D20FE1-BE0A-4588-BC23-AE47B0B9D8F0@microsoft.com... &g...

Saved Queries #2
We are using Exchange Server 2003 and Windows Server 2003. On our DC, I created a number of Saved Queries that provide a list of members for our mail-enabled distribution lists. Right now the only fileds that appear in the result is the Name and Type (contact, user). In order to get the Display name and Email addresses to appear, I have to go to View --> Add/Remove Columns and add them that way. Is there a way to use the AND operator when setting up the queries? Also, I found out that you can export the query definition and then import it but you can't export the saved querie...

The page cannot be found #2
Exchange 2003, OWA 2003 &Outlook 2003. Outside company premise, when using OWA to read mails, some mails cannot be displayed. It shows "The page cannot be found". When read mails in company premise (LAN connectivity) using either OWA or Outlook, it has no problem. What goes wrong???? We have a customer with the exact same problem. Certain messages can not be displayed in OWA from outside, while those same messages can be read from inside using Outlook or OWA. Dean "Emyeu" wrote: > Exchange 2003, OWA 2003 &Outlook 2003. > Outside company premise, when...

Refresh problem for the size grip with Windows XP style #2
Hi, I have a dialog application with a scrollbar size grip. On Windows XP with the visual style, there is a refresh problem for the size grip region when I move the application out of the screen; only if I go to the bottom of the screen. It's OK if I go out by the right side. Without the XP style, everything is OK. I have noticed the same behavior with Notepad. Do you know how could I solve this problem? Any ideas will be appreciated, Thanks It's a known problem in XP (non-client area is erased incorrectly between scrollbars). Will it ever get fixed? I would not bet on it. &qu...

Calendar in textbox
Hi Masters, I need a form with 31 labels, 2 combos (year/month) . how can i make labels like calendar, according year/month combo? how show diferent colour saturday/monday? thanks a lot Henderson -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/201004/1 On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:50:33 GMT, "Marcelo Henderson via AccessMonster.com" <u27810@uwe> wrote: Here is an example: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Hi Masters, > >I need a form with 31 labels, 2 combos (year...

Excel Combo Box #2
I have created an Excel Combo Box that include ten different selections. The combo box is linked to a cell. I want the selection in the combo box displayed in the linked cell. What I get know is the line number. How do I correct this? Instead of using the combo on the forms toolbar, try using the combo on the control toolbar (View/Toolbars/Control Toolbox) and then set the look up range and linked cell from the combo's properties. HTH Paul >-----Original Message----- >I have created an Excel Combo Box that include ten >different selections. The combo box is linked ...

dropdown menu #2
I have a list of over a thousand names in a dropdown menu. I would like to start typing a name in the cell (in the dropdown menu) and have excel automatically recognize the name and go to that name in the dropdown menu before I even finish typing the full name. How do I do this? thanks. Use a combobox, it works that way. -- HTH Bob Phillips ""PA via OfficeKB.com"" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:50EBF401BCE61@OfficeKB.com... > I have a list of over a thousand names in a dropdown menu. I would like to > start typing a name in the cell (in the dr...

Data Validation
What I am trying to achieve is a drop down list that would look something like this: D1a - suipplies F1g - cell phones C2a - travel E4b - computers and so on and so forth. I can do that. What I would like to happen though is in the same cell that the drop down box is in (a29) I would like to select one of those options and only have D1a, or F1f, ect show up in the cell. The words are just references to my budget, and I don't nned them after I selected the right one. Is this possible? I am somewhat new to excel and have never went into the visual basic editor and I don't have...

popup calendar with multiple months
I currently have popup calender in Excel to fill in cells with the date. I would like to be able to view 3 months at a time How can I change my set up to allow this. ...