Calendar on the web (Intranet)

I would Like to add an Outlook calendar, to our Intranet. One where a user
will be able to see what days are available, and also be able to add an
appointment,

And if a user adds something, can it send me a notice.

Thanks DTM
0
DTM (3)

See http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/olpubcal.htm for solutions for this.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"DTM" <DTM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would Like to add an Outlook calendar, to our Intranet. One where a user
> will be able to see what days are available, and also be able to add an
> appointment,
>
> And if a user adds something, can it send me a notice.
>
> Thanks DTM

0
suemvp (4038)

Outlook Web Access/IIS6
Hi We use IIS6 just for OWA (Exchange 2003) every so often the ability to access the OWA page stops, even if you go onto the server and localhost still can't access page, the only way to respolve this is to restart the server? (you can stop and start IIS services) Any help much appreciated Many thanks Mark - Any errors in the application event log? - Is the http virtual server running? - Does this happen for all mailboxes or particular mailbox(es)? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Marka" &l...

Calendar Formatting Date Range problem
Hi, I am trying to make a monthly calendar that our administrator can update easily with new dates, and mail out. I've formatted the calendar and it looks great as it is right now for the month of April. However, when I choose "change date range" it reverts back to the original formatting and I have to start all over. I realize this is because I used a "design object". However, if I don't use a design object, then I can't change the date ranges. How do I change the date range on my calendar without losing all the formatting changes I made? Thanks T...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1 #2
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? ...

Can I set up a calendar lookup for date selection
Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot find any reference to it in the help. try this url http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm ================= "Tangoxray" <Tangoxray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72D4DB63-1D7F-477A-93C7-2F767A207B26@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot > find any reference to it in the help. ...

>> Calendar Control drag to select range
Hi, using MS Access 2003, is it possible to allow a user to drag to select a range of dates and, if 'yes', how do you store the selected date range? Many thanks, Jonathan Not that I know of. Storing a range of dates is quite simple though. You store the start date and the end date and use a calculation to show all the dates between. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Jonathan" <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F22299F-3765-40D2-AA03-67FB42FFC07A@microsoft.com... > ...

video streaming in intranet , without buffering
Hi, I am trying to bulid an application in VC++ .NET in which a server will send data for video files that contains audio/Video or both. and at cient side i want the video to be played back without buffering. the communication is unicast and in a Intranet, NOT internet. plz tell me where to start and how to go about it regards ...

How Import Calendar from Palm III???
I can't figure out how to transfer my Palm III organizer calendar and addresses to Outlook 2000. Any suggestions? You need to install the Chapura PocketMirror software that is included on the Palm III CD - it is under Software IIRC. Once you do, go to http://www.chapura.com and download the free upgrade for the version that comes on the Palm CD. When you install the SW, ensure that you select to synch with the Outlook Calendar, not the Palm Desktop. >-----Original Message----- >I can't figure out how to transfer my Palm III organizer calendar and >addresses to O...

accessing shared calendar in outlook 2007
Person A has shared his calendar with person B(with B as an editor) so that B can accept meeting requests, change location/time for a meeting which will be attended by A. Person B could do that on his computer and view A's calendar, make changes using Outlook 2007. Person B got a new computer so outlook 2007 was configured on the new machine so that B could access his emails, calendars and contacts as well as A's calendar. On the new computer B can view his calendar, emails, but cannot access(view) A's calendar which he was able to do on his old computer. A is out of town ...

Deleted Entourage calendar events not deleting in iCal
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: imap Hi, <br><br>Here's yet another sync oddity regarding Entourage and iCal/Mobileme. When I delete a calendar item in my Entourage calendar, it is not getting deleted in iCal and MobileMe and, hence, my iPhone. Even when I sync the iPhone manually via iTunes, the deleted item remains. Any thoughts on how to correct this would be appreciated. <br><br>Thank you. ...

How do I get a split screen for mail and calendar in Outlook?
You used to be able to have your calendar on the right and email in the middle on a split screen. I can't find that option anymore and am wondering if it still exists and if so, where. I don't want to have to toggle between email and calendar. Any suggestions? Outlook 2007 - on the to do bar on far right click the "<<" at the top. Opens the To Do bar with calendar that has days with appointments hilited and upcoming appointments listed below calendar. "rakugirl2001" <rakugirl2001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A5...

Trying to create a Calendar
I am trying to create calendar in Excel like the 2003 template on the Microsoft website, for 2004, but I don't know how to make the date numbers stay untouched when entering text in the boxes Any help would be appreciated. Can you use 1 Cell for the Date, and 1 merged cell for the text? I don't know what the template on the Microsoft site is like, but that's the way I'd do it... Example: [JANUARY] [1][2][3][4] _ _ _ _ | || || || | [_][_][_][_] [5] _ | | [_] And so on. If you already have dates entered, just insert some rows and merge them to make your text entry b...

Calendar Printing Assistant-won't update
Besides my own Outlook 2007 calendar, I am also the "owner" of a public calendar to which several others have editing privileges. I can add and change appointments to the public calendar, but when I go to print it, my updates are not there even though they are visible on my Outlook screen. What can I do to get CPA to print the updated appointments? My understanding is that CPA does not handle merged calendars very well. You may want to consider using a Outlook Calendar printing app called Wincalendar instead. It allows you to render your Outlook calendar in various...

2005 Excel Business calendar templates should be available to dow.
I can only find 2004 and need to have a calendar that displays appointments for Jan/Feb. ...

Form as Web Page
It has been many years since I used Access, but I would swear that I used to be able to save/export the form as an HTML or at least make it look like a webpage. I want to be able to open the form and add/modify records without having access to (or even see) the tool bars, etc... Yes you could save as a Data Access Page. Does not have all the functionality of regular forms. Maybe this would help: http://databases.about.com/od/tutorials/ss/dataaccess.htm MS Access 2010 will be released in June and has the ability to build web databases. Quite nice from what I have seen. The ...

Code Comment Web Report,
I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply move it? > I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not > see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book > says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid > of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply ...

Populate customer through web services
I am trying to import a customer record through dynamics web services and have the following questions: 1. How do I get the customer class information to default for the customer. I am passing in the customer class and the class field populates on the customer but the class information does not default. There is a behaviour on the create customer but it is of type internal. If I change the behaviour on the policy, the customer does not import at all. 2. How do I get the address on the customer card to be imported. I can get the customer addresses to be imported into Great Plains but no...

Emailing a Web Page from Outlook
I'm trying to email a web page from Outlook and when I select File, Send, Page by Email, the Outlook Express is opens vs Outlook. I have checked and under Tools, Internet Options, Programs, Outlook is selected as the email program and when I click on an email link on a web site Outook opens. Any ideas why for emailing a page, OE opens vs Outlook. Much thx! try setting it to OE, apply, then reset it to Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http...

finding calendar and data info
I had to move my primary hard drive into another computer. It is now running as a slavein the new computer. I'm unable however, to find my calendar and contacts from Outlook 2003 when I open the program on the new computer. If I attempt to open the program from the F drive (the drive assigned in the new computer to the hard drive that was moved from another computer) it tells me the program is not installed. If I open Outlook 2003 from the C drive of the new computer, of course, it doesn't find the old calendar and contacts. I would appreciate any and all assistance in findin...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? Have those users increase their default free/busy publishing time in Outlook. On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:20:03 -0700, migration admin <migrationadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for cert...

How to access Public folders and calendar through POP and SMTP
Hi, Can anyone help in configuring the Microsoft outlook 2003 with Public Folders and Calendar. What i want is to configure email account through POP/SMTP but could also able to see my public folders and calendra. Thanks in Advance Best Regards Andrew On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:25:03 -0700, Andrew <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can anyone help in configuring the Microsoft outlook 2003 with Public >Folders and Calendar. What i want is to configure email account through >POP/SMTP but could also able to see my public folders and calendra. > > &...

Team Calendar
We have a group team calendar set up in Outlook. There are 5 or 6 employees and it works well. Yesterday I tried to add another employee to the group. I set her up exactly like the other ones, but she can't view the team calendar or anyone in the group. I get the following error: "Sorry, you can't access the calendar of (Employee Name) The Error reads as "operation failed"" I checked permissions and they are all set up correctly. I even granted an employee administrative rights to see if it would work, but it didn't. As an admin, I was able to view a c...

Weird issue with Calendar
I have one user that you can send email to fine, but when you send her a meeting appointment via outlook to her exchange GAL name she receives it fine but you receive a system admin message that a completely different end user is not a valid mailbox. Why would a calendar request be sent to her and a non-related ex employee? I checked her mailbox to be sure she didn't have a shared calendar, a delivery forward would effect more than just her calendar items so it can not be that. What would cause just those to be duplicated? On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:27:14 -0700, bishop <bishop@dis...

Display web chart in excel
I am trying to create a financial spread sheet and link a chart from ADVFN so it shows up live in my spreadsheet. Havent got a clue how to make this work, any ideas would be appreciated. Rgds Mike Hi, Mike, I may not be understanding what you're after... (and I don't know what ADVFN is) but, have you tried inserting a hyperlink from the menu? Select which cell you want the link to show, then Insert->Hyperlink... and complete the information (link address, name, screen tip, etc) Or are you looking for something more?? jeff >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to cre...

Outlook Calendar
When I add an event to my SharePoint calendar is there a way to automatically add that event to my Outlook calendar maybe with a workflow or something? Thanks, Joel Not to your personal calendar, no. But then, you could probably code something that would read a field of the event, create an email and send that to your inbox. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "JoelS" <JoelS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:791349D1-B9A7-46D2-BBDF-D5D2E68EEA43@microsoft.com... > When I add an event to my ShareP...

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException
Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install? Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know what is causing it? "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable to log. Consult your System Administrator.\r\n at CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line 108\r\n at CustomerUpdate.Custom...