calendar data missing when swithing from inbox view to calendar view

after applying latest outlook service packs I have a
problem viewing calendar data. It comes up in calendar
view by default and my appt data and taxk data are there.
however if I go to my in box then go back to Calendar view
there is no appt data or task data. If I go to outlook
today my data is there. But still no data for any date in
calendar view unless I exit out & restart outlook. The
problem repeats itself as soon as I go to inbox
0
anonymous (74722)

What version of Outlook?   Do you have Exchange in the mix?  Do you have
both an Exchange mailbox and a .pst folders?  Does the shortcut to the
calendar point to an empty calendar rather than your active calendar?  Does
your mail get delivered to Exchange or a .pst?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
Dennis Glorioso <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked:
| after applying latest outlook service packs I have a
| problem viewing calendar data. It comes up in calendar
| view by default and my appt data and taxk data are there.
| however if I go to my in box then go back to Calendar view
| there is no appt data or task data. If I go to outlook
| today my data is there. But still no data for any date in
| calendar view unless I exit out & restart outlook. The
| problem repeats itself as soon as I go to inbox

0
MillyS4407 (663)

Get drive letter for old slave hard drive while keeping data
Hello, My master hard disk has failed and I have successfully replaced it with a new one and reinstalled windows XP etc. Before the crash I had a second slave drive with some data I would like to keep on it. When I connect this drive, it shows up in disk management, but does not get assigned a drive letter. How can I get windows to assign a drive letter to the drive without formatting it and losing all of my data? Both drives are IDE drives, the master is jumpered to cable select and is on the master cable, the slave seems to have lost its jumper, or never had one, but sh...

How to set Page Layout View as default when composing new eMail message?
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 (German) with MS Office Word as my E-Mail Editor. When composing a new eMail message, default view is always "Normal". I would like it to be "Page Layout" (or "Print Layout" in some Word version, I guess). I tried serveral things, from changing different templates (email.dot, normal.dot, mail.oft) to changing the Form for messages. But I didn't find a way to change the view here, because it's in Outlook style, not Word. And I didn't find any setting in Word for it. How can I change the default View? And which templ...

Twist Data?...
Hi all... I've got the following in a dataset: 19 30 1200 FI FI 20030906 36 19 30 1324 FI FI 20030906 36 and I want the following result: 19 30 1200, 1324 FI FI 20030906 26 Any guess on how to do this? thanks much!... Hmmm... Not quite clear: The data is arranged in columns, I assume It looks as if both items in the same column are the same, you want just one item, otherwise the one in the top row first, then the one from the bottom row. But what about the last 36s that should yield 26? Typo? Does the dataset have more columns or more rows or both? And how big is it?...

merging 2 cells without losing data?

How to sort calendar entries on "size"
I would like to remove large size calendar entries by being able to sort on "size". I am able to sort Inbox items on size but not calendar. My company's exchange server has email account size quota and a 3rd of that quota is being held up by calendar entries on the server side, so I would like to get rid of the unwanted past celndar entries that occupy portion of my account quota. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Umesh On 11/18/03 9:21 PM, in article 049b01c3ae43$d9cf01d0$a301280a@phx.gbl, "Umesh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would...

Transformation of data into columns

Data Validation List not showing

Add new record through Form view
I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command button which will add a new record to my table. On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table in a form. On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:11:01 -0800, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKurian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command >button which will add a new record to my table. >On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table >in a form. The Click event should show [Event Proced...

Adding extra data options
Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. Can you add extra data fileds and types in CRM 3.0? You can add extra data fields to an entity. Go to entities customization at setting area. -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "xxdcmast" escribió: > Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would > like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. > > Can you add extra data ...

Alternate calendars
I just reinstalled office , when I attempt to enable the alternate calendards the box is grayed out. How do I fix this No idea. What version of Outlook??? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, bz asked: | I just reinstalled office , when I attempt to enable the | alternate calendards the box is grayed out. How do I fix | this ...

Field mapping for Appointments in filtered views
I’ve been looking at this for ages but cannot find the field for Contact for an Appointment in the filtered views. Regarding is dbo_FilteredAppointment.regardingobjectidname and is also in dbo_FilteredActivityPointer.regardingobjectidname with a foreign key of dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid Optional seems to come from dbo_FilteredActivityParty.partyidname with a foreign key of dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid Does any one know where the Contact for the Appointment get stored? Also a link to a ER diagram for 3.0 or a mapping resource would help me from unnecessary trawling throu...

Inbound email being processed as folder under Inbox
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I got a database daemon error, and Entourage forced me to rebuild the database. <br><br>Once the database was rebuilt, I relaunched Entourage and my new messages were processed as folders with a .EML extension under the Inbox. If you click on them, there is no content in the folder. Entourage has also stopped receiving new mail messages entirely. <br><br>While my database was being rebuilt, I accessed my Exchange account via both Webmail and an Outlook client on Window...

Is there a way to graph data which utilizes the "fixed" function for decimal places? When I try this it will not graph, as the data has become text or something - even though I've selected number in the cell formats. If you've fixed the number of digits using only number formats, the values remain numeric, and they should chart just fine. This means selecting the range, going to the Formatting menu and selecting Cells, and on the Number tab, selecting Number in the category list, and setting a number of digits. I'm not familiar with a "fixed function". I...

slow sync with Calendar using Kyocera 7135 via Outlook 2003
I'm stuck and need help. I have a Two Day Old Brand New Dell Dimension 4600. Does anyone out there know what to do when Outlook 2003 is giving a Log report that reads that Outlook Calendar - Slow Sync synchronization failed? This is a first time occurence for me. Outlook also reported that a device is trying to get access to my E- Mail addresses which may indicate a Virus may be present. I've run my McAfee Virus Protection and it didn't detrect anything. I'm at my wits end and don't know what else to do. Can anybody help? ...

Missing Options Menu
In Excel 97, when I select Tools -> Options, the Options menu does not appear. I have tried reinstalling with no change. Hello Andy Close Excel Do a search for EXCEL.XLB files on your machine and rename the most recent XLB found with a different extension (eg .OLD) Open Excel Please note that filename may vary according to your operating system. HTh Cordially Pascal "Andy Power" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:074601c49591$4e98a680$3501280a@phx.gbl... > In Excel 97, when I select Tools -> Options, the Options > menu does not ...

Does table size make a difference in how well Access protects data
I am having a problem that has been going on for several weeks now. I am slowly trying to figure it out. the problem is that Access 2003 keeps deleting records after they are entered. Quick view of database: running Access 2k3 back end and frontends, 12 machines access the DB at any one time, mixture of Win2k Pro and Win XP pro all patches and service packs installed for all OS's as well as Access 2k3. Running Client/server set up controlled by Small Business Server 2k3. database resides on a machine running XP Pro. when new orders are entered into the system, the DB will tell the d...

Outlook 2007 missing emails until restart
I have a user running Vista Business Basic along with Office 2007 Professional that is having a problem with emails not showing up in the inbox. The user has a PDA that does get the email and if you search of the email on the computer, you find it and can open it without issue. However, the email still may not show up in the inbox until a restart of Outlook. Currently the user has caching enabled and other then the missing emails, runs stable. However, if we turn off the caching we experience an application crash with the following: Event Name: APPCRASH Applicatio...

How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars?
I want the opening page (Outlook Today) to show the next week's appointments from 2 calendars. I can only get it to show one calendar and it defeats the purpose of having the summary. Ideas? If you provide some basic information like: version of Outlook where the two Calendars are located (eg is one a Public Folder, a shared Calendar, a sub-folder of your mail Calendar) you'll find getting a useful answer here much faster and less laborious. :-) Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia "MORE CALENDAR" <MORE CALENDAR@discussions....

PF-replication: SQL-Data -> PF-contacts
Hi, we have some customer information stored in our MS-SQL Server 2000 and like to sync it with the contacts in our public folder (Exchange 2003). Of course ye can do it manually, but is there a way to automate it? Or is it possible to make a public folder with all data stored on the sql-server? (kind of a view) Kind regards, Paul ...