Calendar as web page - Publish

I'm using Outlook 2002.  When I save a calendar as a web
page, it looks just fine in my local website when viewing
in the browser.  But when I publish it to my website, at
the top where the days of the week should be, and at the
bottom where the date the calendar was made should be, it
says, "The page not found."

Everything else looks fine.  I have checked to see if I
have not published a file related to the calendar, but
can't find one.

Help!
0
anonymous (74722)

how to I block text not to break across columns or pages ?
I want to keep certain text together and not have it split apart over columns or on a new page: like several lines comprising an address in an address book -- I want to keep it all together. Either apply a style with the Keep With Next paragraph format option to all but the last of the paragraphs you wish to keep together or Use Shift+Enter to make a line break within the same paragraph -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MV...

Calendar view in outlook
Hello, Using Outlook 2000, but for some reason, can't view other people's free/busy except for the next 30 days. thanks, ken Figured out my problem...it's a setting on each clients free/busy settings in the calendar options..if you want to see my calendar, I have to set my calendar settings, not vice versa...thanks anyway, ken >-----Original Message----- >Hello, >Using Outlook 2000, but for some reason, can't view other >people's free/busy except for the next 30 days. thanks, ken >. > ...

Printing Calendars
CRM 3.0 should have the option print calendars to show activities such as appointments in a weekly or monthly view. This is possible in Outlook Calendars and Outlook Web Access Calendars but not in CRM Calendars. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

How can I cross reference a SmartArt Graphic to a page/text?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to allow users to click on the SmartArt Graphic on my first page and automatically go to the respective page within the document. I click next to the wording on the graphic and go to Insert, but it will not allow me to insert the cross reference. You can do it the other way around - from the text to the graphic, but not from the graphic to the text. Anyone know a way around this or another way to do it? Objects cannot be used as active hyperlinks in a Word document. You can do what you describ...

Publisher Pictures
I cannot see inserted jpg pictures in my publisher documents. The documents print the pictures ok, and I can see the placeholders. I tried inserting the same picture in MS Word and it show ok. I tried the tools-macro-security-trusted publishers-check box "trust all installed addins & templates." This did not help. Gerry ERABroker <ERABroker@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I cannot see inserted jpg pictures in my publisher documents. The > documents print the pictures ok, and I can see the placeholders. I > tried inserting th...

How do I repeat my header on each page of an access form
!@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated. I want to repeat a header on each form. Help states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes. I can't find it anywhere! I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and box and cannot find this property setting. Help!!! Evon wrote: > !@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated. I want to repeat a header on each form. Help > states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes. I > can't > find it anywhere! I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and > box and cannot fin...

Panels in Publisher #4
In publisher 2002, I am unable to change the number of panels in Brochuers, In the paper size option in the brochuer wizard the option says it is unavaible and I need to choose a different design to be able to change this. However I have tried loads of different brochuers but the panel option is never availible. Thanks in anticipation Rich ...

Why are the workspace colors in Publisher 2000 pink and blue
We thought the color problem was fixed when we had the computer cleaned up after a virus but its back again. The virus program shows there is no virus. Is it to do with memory? The colour charts show pink and blue as does the work space. The only way I know what I'm doing while creating graphics is to check the print preview which shows everything just fine. Logger's Wife <LoggersWife@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > We thought the color problem was fixed when we had the computer > cleaned up after a virus but its back again. The virus pr...

Publisher: business name or word in all font styles
I like to create logos and do business graphic design. I would really like to have a tool in Publisher where I could type in the name of the company and have Publisher creat a list in a pop-up or page with it in every font style that is available. If this is already available, sorry - but please let me know how to do it. Publisher 2003 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this li...

How can I put text in a circle using Publisher ?
Have looked everywhere for an answer to this ? : How can I put text in a circle while using Publisher ? If I want to surround a shape or piece of clipart with words, I often need to have text in a circular or oval shape ........ surely this can be done with Publisher. Thanks for any expertise. DixieWins wrote: > Have looked everywhere for an answer to this ? : How > can I put text in a circle while using Publisher ? > > If I want to surround a shape or piece of clipart with > words, I often need to have text in a circular or oval > shape ........ surely this can be ...

Help! Sharing Calendars
My boss and I both use Outlook 2000. She recently got a handheld computer, but does not have a USB connection on her PC. She wants me to access her calendar through network neighborhood and synchronize. How do I do this? ...

Adding Property pages from Dll?
Hi, I want to create an app that allows the user to add property pages to my dialog box. I will off course have a basic property sheet but how can I add a page via a dll? Would COM be what I need? I recall something like that on codeproject but I cannot find it. Any hint? Many thanks Simon. I had this same requirement. I have a control panel applet that has a set of property pages. The applet will also look for components with certain extensions, LoadLibrary the module, and make a call into that dll via GetProcAddress mechanisms. One of the things returned is a pointer to a CProp...

Publisher Preview
When I preview a document, the words that I have underlined don't show up as underlined in the preview. Only some of them will. Do I have a virus or is there a bug in the program? How do I fix it? Thank you. My guess would be that your video driver needs to be updated. That can cause some really odd things to appear, or not appear. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Neophyte" <Neophyte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F3A1DC5-3487-4F05-9B98-C60F3CF7E115@microsoft.com... > When I preview a document, the words that I have underlined d...

SBS 2008 change company name on internal web sites
When setting up SBS I spelled my company name wrong. So now when I log in to remote.mycompany.com the name next to the little computer icon and the name in the browser header are wrong. I understand that this is trivial. I want to fix it anyway. I can't find where to do this. Can anyone help? Check to see if this registry location reflects the misspelling. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\RegisteredOrganization If it does, correct it there. "Dave the Clueless" <dave@atrbiotech.com> wrote in message news:6eae0898-e7fc-474...

can I use Publisher to set up signatures of 8 pages?
I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any ideas? Insert, page -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "traveller" <traveller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FD3B5CB-8D56-49DE-B632-06617A54EBE7@microsoft.com... >I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in > sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any > idea...

non owner adding attendees to an activity hangs calendar
Any time we have a non owner of an activity adding a contact as a required or as an optional attendee to an activity in CRM, the calendar and the service calendar both hang - not just for that user, but for the entire organization, until an issreset is performed. Also an error pops up with a generic database fault message, not very descriptive. Previous attempts at stopping/restarting services resulted in hanging services. This seems like a software bug - unhandled permissions error or something maybe? Any thought or ideas are welcome on what we should do to get this issue resolved....

Publishing sites to the web
My Publisher doesn't have "publish to web" as an option under the File menu as it should. How do I fix this?? "Dianimal" wrote: > My Publisher doesn't have "publish to web" as an option under the File menu > as it should. How do I fix this?? Have you fully expanded the 'file ' drop down menu. Assuming that there is also 'Convert to Web Page' it should be there. It appears that you are on the beginning of the learning curve. MS Publisher is a desktop publishing program. MS FrontPage is a web authoring tool. Use the right t...

PAGES DISAPPEARED
I recently have lost pages of existing documents, and now I find I can't insert a page without losing the preceeding page. I'm not sure they're gone, but I can't access them because the little boxes at the bottom of the screen that contain the page numbers are gone. The only thing I can think of that might have caused this was a recent download (an update to Office 2007). Any ideas? You can download the page sorter utility and install it, that will get the tabs back. Look at the sixth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer http://msau...

How to generate dynamic XML from aspx page
Dear Friends, I was using the below code in ASP to dynamically generate XML from a SQL Query Does anyone knows how can I migrate this code to VB and ASPX? Regards Robson Machado Response.ContentType = "text/xml" Response.Write "<?xml version='1.0' ?>" dim RS, CN set CN = server.CreateObject("adodb.connection") set RS = server.CreateObject("adodb.recordset") CN.ConnectionString = strConnect CN.Open RS.Open SQLStmt,cn Response.Write "<ROOT>" Response.Write RS2XML(RS,"RESULT") Response.Write "</R...

Anyway to import All calendar events for multiple users
I have a pointy-haired guy asking me to bring everyone's calendar into a database. I'm a developer, but from the googling I have done it looks like everyone can only touch/export their own data. These users wouldn't be adept at that. Is it possible to import many users calendars all at once into a relational database? import to where? what version of Outlook? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After f...

double booking in calendars
Hi All, I spent hours this morning on what seems to be a known issue. We have Outlook/Exchange 2003. We have mailboxes that are set up as Resources. Most everyone uses the resources properly and they handle the bookings quite well. However, some people just go and open the calendar and make appts that conflict. I see a lot of articles on this, but I don't see a juicy answer. I played around with permissions and they don't work how I would expect. For example, I can't remove the folder's visbility 'cause then you can't do anything. Any help is always ap...

Updated appointments stay in calendar
When an appointment has been updated we have found by several clients that the appointment that was updated stays in the calendar causing a double appointment. The old appointment is not automatically removed when the new appointment has been accepted. Can anyone please let me know of a solution to this problem. thanks, Yvonne ...

Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?
How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one time instead of having to set it one page at a time? You would have to write a macro to do this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A934EF4-AF5F-49F5-9F0A-1BB51A45F66C@microsoft.com... > How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell > workbook at one > time instead of having to set it one page at a time? When you have the workbook open, ther...

Page Numbers
I want to print just one page of my money file. Is there any way I can tell what the page number is of what I have on the screen? Thanks "one page of [your] Money file." I presume by that you mean one screen's worth of register view or something, not one page of a report??? You are going to need to do something like copy it to the clipboard (Alt+PrtSc) and then paste it into Word or WordPad. If you mean reports, then I'd check out Adobe Acrobat or some of the work-alike PDF file generating print drivers. The print your reports to a PDF file. From there, look at the gener...

Where do I configure OWA logoff Page?
Hello, Please can someone tell me how to change the logoff of OWA to something other than a page not found message? I cannot seem to find the solution to this problem, but every time I logoff OWA, I get a page that makes me feel like I did something wrong. Can someone please help? Thanks State your version of Exchange and ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Catherine&quo...