Calendar - Appointments Date/Time Incorrect

I am having this problem with Calendar in Outlook, which came as part of the
Office Professional 2002 XP package. The error occurs after installation, and
after installing Service Pak 3. Any time I type an appointment in the time slot
for a particular day in a future day or a later time today, and hit Enter, the
entry disappears from the time slot I wanted. Instead, the appointment shows up
on today's date in the present hour and also that way in the list on Today's
Calendar. If I enter the appointment in the New Appointment window, it shows up
in the correct day and time in the Today's Calendar list, but in the calendar
view for the day and time entered nothing is there, and it instead shows up in
today's date and present hour. Would appreciate hearing from anyone with a
solution.

Neil
Cat Paintings At Carol Wilson Gallery
http://www.carolwilsongallery.com
0
nhmiller (3)

Date entry
How can I enter a date without having to type a "/" between the month, day, and year? magstate, have a look here http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "magstate" <magstate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41CD9BD7-1836-447E-8811-32EE53D8EA8C@microsoft.com... > How can I enter a date without having to type a "/" between the...

Previous Balance Incorrect
I spend a god deal of time last weekend updating and balancing accounts (ok, so I was lazy for a few months). So my statement for January came in for my main checking account and to my surprise, it says the last time I balanced was July. When I decided to do it all again, it brought up the wrong starting balance. Thinking I could correct by putting the correct balances in, it let me re-balance the July statement, but the starting balance once more is incorrect for the next statement. I'm afraid to go any further. None of the other accounts is experiencing this issue. Has anyone ever...

Windows Live Mail "Received Date" issue
Hi, I have recently decided to move my Google Apps business email account to Office Live. The only way I have found to 'migrate' my emails to my Office Live email account is by dragging and dropping the emails from "GMail" to my Office Live account using the WLM GUI. WLM (GUI and Web) will display an incorrect received date - which is the migration date of when I have subscribed to Google Apps email. The only way I have found to show a correct date is to display the "sent" column in WLM GUI. Is there a way to correct this ? Maybe there is a ...

Simple question: Difference between two dates?
Suppose cell A2 has 6/27/05 - 7/1/05 A3 has 7/4/05 - 7/8/05... and so I need to know the formula to coomputer the number of days betwee those dates, which is obviously 5. The reason it need to keep the rang in one cell is this will be used in a VLookup function. Thanks -- dstoc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dstock's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2422 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38132 Anyway you slice it, you have to get the 2 dates seperated... So you can have ...

Document in Times New Roman
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Document sent to me in Times New Roman does no open up with text, only squiggly horizontal lines Ensure you have updated both Mac OS X and Microsoft Office. OS X should show you an update level of 10.6.2, Office 12.2.3. Cheers On 5/03/10 12:52 PM, in article 59bb3f30.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "gjanson@officeformac.com" <gjanson@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Document sent to > me in Times New Roman does no open up with text, only squig...

My Work 2.0 Framework Calendar Error
In "My Work" and I go to Calendar we're continuing to get an unexpected error. This is only on one of our clients. Out of four installs this is only happening at one of them. This install is also the most NON-customized solution as it's basically a straight out of the box install right now. "Unexpected Error". An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. We are getting an ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 error in the event log (see below). Does anyone know how to correct this? Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has o...

Sum products prices that are between two dates
Hi all, I was wondering if someone could tell me what the formula would be if I wanted to add the prices of products that were purchased between two dates. If column A was formatted with the dates between 01/01/06 and 31/01/06 and column B with the prices. Thanks in advance Maddoktor Hi Maddoktor In cell D1, enter the Start date required in cell E1 enter the end date required. In F1 =SUMPRODUCT(--($A$1:$A$100>=D1),--($A$1:$A$100<=E1),$B$1:$B$100) Change the ranges to suit. -- Regards Roger Govier "Maddoktor" <maddoktor@clinic.com> wrote in message news:e1v...

Incorrect Version starts when I double-click document
Is there any way to stop Office 2004 from starting when I doubleclick a document when using OS 9? There are some programs that I need to use while booted in OS 9 (not classic) and this is becoming a problem when I need to open Office documents as well. Thanks for any advice you can give me. On 11/5/04 9:35 AM, in article e66928c.0411050935.4a8e0a8f@posting.google.com, "Janet Moe" <moexx012@umn.edu> wrote: > Is there any way to stop Office 2004 from starting when I doubleclick > a document when using OS 9? There are some programs that I need to > use while booted i...

Outlook 2007
I sync my Contacts & Calendar with my pda phones. From time to time, I mess my Contacts & Calendar and would like to back up a copy of Contacts & Calendar separately. Can someone advise how to accompany it. Thanks, Scott If you check out MS outloook site there is a free backup addin "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message news:uGlavnxAIHA.4656@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I sync my Contacts & Calendar with my pda phones. From time to time, I >mess my Contacts & Calendar and would like to back up a copy of Contacts & >Calen...

I cannot change the date format to English canada
Hi- if you'd like to change the format of one cell, select the cell and reformat it. After selecting the cell, go tot he format menu, choose the first option: cells. From the pop-up form, goto the Number tab (should be the first one)- in the category section- choose date, in the locale section choose English(Canada)- then choose the format in the Type section. choose OK. It should work. If this is not what you ment, please let me know. Also, indicate what you've tried and why it hasn't worked- Good Luck! pim -- Pim ---------------------------------------------------------...

Flagging up dates in cells #2
Cheers Alex All sorted now -- midase ------------------------------------------------------------------------ midase's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15863 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=273554 ...

How do I sort by date (not days, weeks, months) in Excel 2000?
Hi Tony not sure what you're asking here, if you could type out say five lines of your data and then what you want to see, i'm sure we'll be able to help (please, however, do not attach a workbook) Regards julieD "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C78C1E27-F4A9-4DB4-BA16-EBACE47042A5@microsoft.com... > ...

averaging a value between two serial dates
Hi all, I have two spreadsheets. The first spreadsheet contains two columns, one for start date/time (in serial format) and the second for stop date/time (in serial format). The second spreadsheet contains two columns. One containing a serial date/time and the other containing a meteorological value (eg. temperature). I want Excel to read the start and stop date/time from the first spreadhseet and then search the second spreadsheet for all temperature values which were recorded during this time frame. Lastly, I want Excel to average these values. Is this possible using a single Excel func...

Yet, another TIME problem
Okay, I will attempt to explain my situation without just confusin anyone who reads this. I have a time sheet. It consists of the following fields: Time Started/Lunch Begin/Lunch End/Time Ended/Total Time/Over Time In the first four fields the cells are number format (looks lik military time but in reality it isn't) ie: 0630/1130/1230/1600 In the fifth field, the total time is a decimal value. It always read 8.00 or less and carries the remainder,if any, to the over time fiel which is also decimal value. The overtime has to be reported in quarte hour increments ie: .15, .25, .50, .75....

mdf file date wrong
I hvae a client that has the log and the data file in the same place for years. Same drive, same folder, etc. )I know it's a good idea to put the log elsewhere but it's not necessary here). Anyway, my question is regarding the date of the mdf file. THis is in SQL 2000 running on Windows Server 2003. Everything is up to date. We're moving things over to SQL 2005 so I was going to do some testing last night when I noticed the date on the log file was 1/10/2010 but the date on the data file is 11/15/2009 11:57 AM. Their office has been up and running this morning for a f...

Date Formula Needed-Business Days
I need a formula that calculates business days, but the NETWORKDAYS function is not adequate. I need the formula to return the number of days between two dates, excluding a range of holidays. Since my store is open seven days a week, the NETWORKDAYS function will not suffice. When I used Quattro Pro in the past, it had a BDAY function, and it accepted parameters to indicate if weedends were to be included or not. Is there a comparable function in Excel? I am trying to calculate the number of days the store is open every week. I thought of using NETWORKDAYS and simply adding 2 (Satu...

Enable/Disable User update time on Exchange 2003
When I enable or disable a user in AD, it take a long time for those updates to take effect in Exchange. How can I set/change the time that it takes to update this info? Thanks, Craig ...

Cannot share calendars
We are using Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange. When we open up Outlook 2003 the "Share My Calendar" link is not visible in the Navigation pane, even though we are using the Exchange server that came with SBS 2003. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Daryl ...

calculating time formula
Hi, i want to set up a time summation calculation in excel. for example i put in how many hours i've working on something over a number of days down one column and a "Total hours and mins worked" cell somewhere else just adds all my inputs in hour and min format. eg. 03:20 (ie. 3 hours 20 mins) - thanks for any comments. Hi just enter your time values in Ex^cel's time format and use a formula such as =SUM(A1:A10) Important: Format your target cell with the custom format [hh]:mm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Nick" <ad@asd.com> schrieb im ...

Formula and field types for calculating times
Hello, I don't get it how to format fields and apply some formula to calculate with time-differences. Example: I want the difference of two time fields expressed as decimal-number. 12:30 - 08:15 = 4.25 (4 hours and 15 minutes) =24*("12:30"-"8:15") and format as General -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007d To learn all about calculating with time, visit Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingTimes -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Hans-Martin Burger" <MartHof@gmx.de> wrote in message ne...

cannot open recurring appointments
I dont know if this is an outlook issue or an exchange issue. We are running outlook 2003 w/ exchange 2003. I have a user that when ever he tries to open a recurring appointment he gets , Item cannot be found. Can someone help. Thanks Have you tried "outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy" in the run dialog box? "Stacy" wrote: > I dont know if this is an outlook issue or an exchange issue. We are running > outlook 2003 w/ exchange 2003. I have a user that when ever he tries to open > a recurring appointment he gets , Item cannot be found. > Can someone help. >...

Change cell colour by date
Hi All I'm working on a spreadsheet for a maintenance program. I'm looking for a way to change the cell colour depending on when a task is due. For example: when a monthly task is due I would like the cell colour to change to remind me that it is due in a week. Thanks Use Conditional formatting, see details in Help! Regards, Stefi „Dri” ezt írta: > Hi All > I'm working on a spreadsheet for a maintenance program. I'm looking for a > way to change the cell colour depending on when a task is due. For example: > when a monthly task is due I would like ...

CRM <-> Exchange Server Calendar
Is there any way in CRM 3.0 to link the User calendar to the matching Exchange calendar other that via the outlook client which I cant get to work ovr RPC HTTPS thanks in advance ...

Contract posted with wrong dates
We have had a few issues where a contract is posted and invoice generated. The invoice is generated but not posted. Our contract department would like to be able to cancel the contract or change the start/end dates due to a change in our relationship with the customer. Is there any way to do this or is our only option removing the contract through SQL and creating a new one? ...

Transpose week numbers to date
Hi One of my users would like to have certain cells in his spreadsheet, where if you type a week number it will transpose it to a date. For example 01 might be 01/04/2005, 02 might be 08/04/2005 and 52 might be 25/03/2006. I am clueless on this one, and not very good at Excel anyhow Thanks in advacne Harry One way: Assume the week number is input into cell A1: B1: =DATE(2005,4,1) + 7 * (A1-1) Format the cell as a date. Note that I get 24/03/2006 rather than 25/03/2006 for A1=52. In article <27203F81-566E-4539-A116-56FA9F1219F6@microsoft.com>, "Lewej" <Lewej...