Calcualting the time between email received date and reply date

Hi
My boss wants data as to within how many days a reply was sent to a message.
Is it possible in microsoft outlook to find out after how many days a
message got replied?

Thanks
Shanks

0
Shanks (6)

Shanks <Shanks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My boss wants data as to within how many days a reply was sent to a
> message. Is it possible in microsoft outlook to find out after how
> many days a message got replied?

WIth Outlook 2003, one can observe the received time and compare it to the
"You replied" time shown in the Info Bar.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
2/21/2007 6:19:27 PM
Hi Brian

Is there any way that I can gather dates separately for received date and
replied date in outlook? or by way of a macro? as we do received 100 odd
mails and want to tract check whether they get replied within say 3 days
time.So its very difficult to check difference for each and every mail.

Thx
Shanks

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Shanks <Shanks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > My boss wants data as to within how many days a reply was sent to a
> > message. Is it possible in microsoft outlook to find out after how
> > many days a message got replied?
>
> WIth Outlook 2003, one can observe the received time and compare it to the
> "You replied" time shown in the Info Bar.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
Shanks (6)
2/22/2007 2:19:05 AM
Shanks <Shanks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is there any way that I can gather dates separately for received date
> and replied date in outlook? or by way of a macro? as we do received
> 100 odd mails and want to tract check whether they get replied within
> say 3 days time.So its very difficult to check difference for each
> and every mail.

Perhaps you can write code to do this, but then it becomes a question for
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba and the
forums on http://www.outlookcode.com/forums.aspx
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Dates #9

Do not reply to delivery receipts
I need to block delivery receipts. We already know how to do read receipts. It appears it's not that easy when you have Outlook 2003 clients and Exchange 2003 Ent SP1. Any suggestions out there? Thanks for the help. -pepe ...

Qrp Date functions

how many receivers i can add

date tracking

Sending Email #6

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

question about Time

Short time vs short date

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Date Calculation