cache emails within an exchange server

Is it possible within Office XP & Exchange Server 2003 to
download emails + contacts and still be able to leave a
copy on the server.
We use an Exchange connector, NOT POP or IMAP.
0
agooden1 (1)

Andrew Gooden wrote:
> Is it possible within Office XP & Exchange Server 2003 to
> download emails + contacts and still be able to leave a
> copy on the server.
> We use an Exchange connector, NOT POP or IMAP.

Not sure what you mean by "Exchange connector". If you are connecting
directly to the Exchange mailbox in Outlook, and have not manually specified
a PST file (personal folders file) in your OL profile for delivery of new
mail, all items will stay in the mailbox - and this is the recommended
configuration. You don't download mail or anything this way  - you just open
the mailbox and see what's already in there.

0
lanwench (7567)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Exchange in SBS2003 R2