C++ runtime error

When I open Outlook I get the following error:

______________________________________
Mcrosoft Visual C++ Runtime Libary

Runtime Error!

Progam: C:\Progra~1\Micros~2\Office10\Outlook.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate
it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's
support team for more information.
______________________________________

I have already tried to run a repai and to uninstall and
reinstall and I still get the same error.  Any ideas?

0
cass (1)

I GET THE SAME MESSAGE, BUT IT HAS ONLY STARTED SINCE I
UPGRADED TO NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2004
TRIED NUNEROUS UNINSTALL AND REINSTALLS.
THE MESSAGE ONLY APPEARS THE FIRST TIME I OPEN OUTLOOK
AFTER I LOG ON AFTER THAT IT OPENS OK

0
anonymous (74722)
6/10/2004 12:42:47 PM
Same problem here Norton 2004- only first time and then cured......surely someone knows a solutiion?

"Candi" wrote:

> When I open Outlook I get the following error:
>
> ______________________________________
> Mcrosoft Visual C++ Runtime Libary
>
> Runtime Error!
>
> Progam: C:\Progra~1\Micros~2\Office10\Outlook.exe
>
> This application has requested the runtime to terminate
> it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's
> support team for more information.
> ______________________________________
>
> I have already tried to run a repai and to uninstall and
> reinstall and I still get the same error.  Any ideas?

0
Wood1 (18)
7/13/2004 6:42:05 PM
Hi Ben,
maybe this article could solve your problem
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;325117
--
Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.

0
Bravestar (248)
7/13/2004 8:56:54 PM
I am getting  basically the same error message. This article doesn't solve the problem because I am unable to keep Outlook open--the dialog box prevents me from clicking on anything within Outlook, and when I close the dialog box the program terminates. I have Norton virus protection so I suppose this is the problem for me too, but how can I adjust the settings in Outlook if I can't even keep the program open?

Marcus

"Andreas Roeder" wrote:

> Hi Ben,
> maybe this article could solve your problem
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;325117
> --
> Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
> Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.
> Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de

0
Marcus1 (44)
7/23/2004 5:55:03 AM
I'm having this same problem (running Windows XP, Outlook 2000, and I have Norton). This article doesn't solve it, because I cannot do anything in Outlook.  The dialog box pops up when I open the app, and the application terminates as soon as I close the dialog box. So how else can I get into Outlook to change the settings if I can't even keep the program open?

Marcus

"Andreas Roeder" wrote:

> Hi Ben,
> maybe this article could solve your problem
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;325117
> --
> Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
> Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.
> Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de

0
Marcus1 (44)

Error when outlook2002 closed
CiceroUIWndFrame:rundll32.exe-Application Error "the instruction at 0x30bd9041 referenced memory at 0x02480f40. the memory could not be read. Click ok to terminate the program." ...

Application Error 0xc0150002 failed to initialize properly
Hi, My program were working ok. However, now I am trying to open Money 2007 and I am getting this error: msmoney.exe - Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application. Should I reinstall the application? Do I need to remove first the one exiting on Control Panel? Please advise, GOSPEL ...

outlook 2003 keeps dying without giving me a real error message
i recently upgraded from outlook 2000 to 2003. i'm now getting the following error when i'm done downloading roughly 1/2 to 3/4 of my email: Task 'mail.mydomain.com - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: .' there's never anything in the "The server responded..." section. once it dies, it seems to forget that it's already downloaded a bunch of the ...

Error when I click on mailto: links
Greetings, I get an error message when I click on any links that use the mailto: code. Here's the error: Title: Problem with Shortcut Text: The amil program was unable to send mail. I use Windows 98 and Office XP. I use Outlook XP, not Outlook Express as my default mail app. I have ensured that Outlook XP is my default e-mail program. I have also made sure that under Internet Options--> Application, it says that Outlook is my mail program. Anything else I can do? Hold curser over link, press shift key, now you can click on link. "Steve Miller" wrote: > Greetings,...

Recordset error
Private Sub SetForm_Click() Dim sqlGroup As String Dim i As Integer Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset Set cn = CurrentProject.Connection i = 1 sqlGroup = "SELECT tempJobTitles.Rank, tempJobTitles.txtJobTitle, tempJobTitles.FirstQuart" & _ " FROM tempJobTitles WHERE (((tempJobTitles.Rank)='" & i & "'));" rs.Open sqlGroup, cn, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic I am getting the following error: Data Type Mismatch In Critera Expression The tempJobTitles.Rank is a long integer. I am guessing that it has to do with the i in the SQL, but I am not su...

Authentication Error...
Hi, Installation went fine... After completing the installation, I went in deployment mgr, change the administrator account to my user id (with same domain rights in Windows & SQL) then I cannot log in with my id & administrator's id anymore. Before then I was able to log in with administrator id. I searched and found several entries about this issue but non provide a clear solutions... Here is the error message: "Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one ...

Error opening File
I keep getting the message "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". I am running PUB'98 and assume that the files are in '97 format but cannot find a way to open them or import them. If I try selecting file from the Pub browser then it can preview the object but I still cannot open it. Please help someone as this is getting damn frustrating! Thanks What makes you "assume" the files are Pub 97? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jim hooper" <JH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ceb01c47f26$b2636640$...

Debug Error #2
Hi All, Could anyone throw any light on the following:- I have a WIN XP home machine running Outlook 2000 for mail. I have set up 2 profiles one for me and one for my wife. When I first turn on the machine and go into oulook (either profile) everything works fine. Then I close Outlook and go back in on the 2nd profile and get the error box :- "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Error! Program C:\...........\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination (Press Retry to debug the appliacation) Abort Retry Ignore" No matter what you choose the appliacation closes and then...

Error in set up data source
I'm using Windows XP and Office 2K. I tried to set up a data source connecting to an Acces table. When I picked the fields to be included in my query, I got the 'Syntax error in FROM clause' error prompt. The same resulted for connecting to an Excel table but there was no such problem for connection to a dBase (.dbf) file. Any idea? -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

Outlook send and receive error message
In outlook when I press the sent and receive button, at the lower right hand corner, the the send/receive status appears, then the message is send/receive complete. On occation more here lately, I get a send/receive error message with the little yellow triangel. Error 0x800CCC0F. What is causing this to occur at random? What can I do to fix this problem? ...

Crytal reports error in 1.0
Hi, I installed CRM 1.0 on a new server (W2K Enterprise) and I get the following error when trying to access a sales report. Any ideas??? File Repository Server Input is down. [On Cache/Page Server: SHEFFIELD.pageserver] I can confirm that Crystal Input File Repository service (along with all other Crystal services) is running. I could find no reference to this error in PartnerSource. Thanks, Lindsay. ...

Formatting Col C based on data in Col B
I have to format a report every day that is imported from SQL to Excel. My problem is that I am stuck on trying to "insert" text descriptions in Column C based on what is in Column B. The number of rows may vary from day to day (ie: one day the report is 315 rows and the next it may be 278 or 480). So, the total range of Col B would extend from (B2:end) on any given day. In plain language, If any of the data in Range (B:B) begins with "ML*" insert UPPERCASE "ABC" in Col C2 or If any of the data in Range(B:B) begins with "W*" insert UPPERCASE ...

error in reporting service
when i restart the crm server the crysatl APS service allows stop and it must be started manualy in the event vewier i found tis errore after restarting the crm server source: Crystal_CrystalAPS event id : 35101 The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested in login 'Adventure_Works_Cycle_CRMCRYSTAL'. Login fails.). do you have an idea thanx Are CRM and SQL installed on the same box? If so, my gue...

reporting a/c adjustments
I am using Money 2000. When I update the balance of my loan accounts I assign a category for the adjustment, but the adjustments do not show up in my reports. Any suggestions? ...

Date Error
Hello, Any help on the following matter would be greatly appreciated... I recently upgraded from Windows 95 to Windows 98 (yes, I realize the year is now 2005) and when I tried accessing one of my Excel spreadsheets, the dates were all whacky... For instance, what used to show as 05-Feb-2005 now appeared as "05<>Feb<>2005" (where <> is actually a small square). When I input a new date, it treats the entry as text as opposed to a date. This is even though I format the cell to recognize the entry as a date. Has anyone experience this before? I've been able...

Tracing Precedents and Dependents
Hi, In an older version of Excel I used to be able to click on a cell that DIDN'T have any precedents or dependents, and select the TRACE button, and simply hear a BEEP. I liked that -- I could move right on to the next cell and check again. Now, for some reason, when I select the tool when there is no precedent or dependent, then I get an Error Dialog Box telling me there are none -- and I have to click OK for the box to go away. I go through literally hundered of cells checking dependents and precedents on some projects, and this is a MAJOR inconvenience. I suspect there is an easy ...

Error message when backing up pst file
I have OL 2007 running on Vista - when trying to back up pst file get the following error code:0x80070021 The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file. Can anyone explain this please? This is why Microsoft does NOT support the use of pst files over a network......You also run the very considerable risk of corrupting pst files that are accessed over a network. Put the files onto a local drive, and if you need to have them on a network location for daily backing-up then write a script to copy them after Outlook has closed. ...

Sheet Copy Creates Duplicate Naming Error
I've been copying sheets within a particular workbook and I get an error message that primarily states: " A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name '......', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click YES. - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click NO, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog Box. " I know this is the normal message when you copy an entire sheet that contains named ranges, which i...

confusing error in access2003 db running in access2007
have opened a 2003 db in 2007...opens fine, but when adding records I am getting an error as follows: Microsoft Office Access -2147352567 Method ‘Nz’ of object ‘_Application’ Failed I can perform the exact same actions on the dB in 2003, and do not have a problem...I am wondering if the NZ method in conjuction with data on an sql server is invalid...I feel as if this particular dB is getting corrupted when being used in Access 2007...I have been unable to convert this dB to 2007....the error message is that the dB is already opened exclusively by another user...which is me...the dB si...

interface not registed error while sending mail in ms outlook2003
While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showong Interface not registed. Please give me solution how to rectify it. Thanx & Regards Dipankar Sanyal Start->run, type "regsvr32.exe ole32.dll" and press okay. This should = reregister the object and get rid of the error message. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, DIPANKAR SANYAL asked: | While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showon...

Error Microsoft VBScript (0x800A03EC)
Hello, I'm trying to export a chart build within a ASP page in VBScript. See the code : Set GR = CreateObject("MSGraph.application") GR.Visible = False .... .... GR.Chart.Export "c:\chart.gif" This code give me the Error : Microsoft VBScript (0x800A03EC) !!! Does anyone know wat is appening ? Thanks Philou ...

Error During Downloading Messages in Outlook 2003
I am connected to an exchange server and all of a sudden i receive the following error 'Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.' I looked at the article that one of the gentleman sent me however thats for a POP3 account and i am using an exchange server. Hope someone can help. Best Regards ...

new appointment --> record unavailable error
When trying to create a new appointment, upon save get the error: "The record that you are requesting is currently unavailable. Either the record was not found or you do not have sufficient security permissions to view it." Upon clicking "Ok" I get the error: "General failure in scheduling engine" with a "Ignore and Save" button which will save the appointment, but still marks the appointment as having a General failure in scheduling engine from then on. I am going crazy on this one, anyone a suggestion? thanks, Robert the first error might be ...

Error while trying to establish connection to SQL Server from MSVS 2008
Hi, I hope you can help me with this I've been working on this all day! I've just installed Visual Studio 2008 on my laptop, SQL Server 2005 was a part of this install (on the same laptop). When I tried to create a connection to this database engine I got the error: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open...

Calc error
Got a tricky error in my Excel (2004 for Mac, Version 11.2 (050714) The difference between the two figures: a1 6833.40 a2 6828.66 Important note: both figures were manually entered exactly as above, no further (hidden) digits. Is correctly calculated by Excel as 4.74 in cell a3. So far, so good. However, when increasing the number of digits for a3 to the max of 30, then Excel returns the result: 4.739999999999780000000000000000, Why is this? Thanks, Michel Hi Michel, See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/78113 -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Michel Finschi" <tes...