Business Contact Manager #9

Hello,

I would like to talk to anyone who is using BCM.

Gary
gary@schaums.net
0
anonymous (74722)

Money Plus Sunset Home and Business is available
Money Plus Sunset Home and Business is available from the download center: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=52d42d7f-e2e9-478b-a4da-4b24e5875fc1 Patty MacDuffie "Patty MacDuffie" <MacDuffie@sendspamhere.com> wrote in message news:#QFQrth8KHA.1892@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Money Plus Sunset Home and Business is available from the download center: > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=52d42d7f-e2e9-478b-a4da-4b24e5875fc1 > > Patty MacDuffie But what is the point if...

Outlook Contacts Issue
I have 2 seperate but related issues. I am using Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003/2007 clients. 1. I have one Outlook client that, when pressing the Alt-K key for example, will not validate against the Users Contacts in their personal mailbox. As a matter of fact there is not even a dropdown to see that list from the Address book. I know I just missed something. 2. Is there a way to have an Outlook client validate email addresses against a contact list in the Public folders? How? Thanks! -Richard K 1. Under Tools > Email Accounts > View or Change exisating directories or add...

Moving Contacts from one Computer to another
I am running Outlook 2002 on my Laptop. I am about to delete and restore my computer, and when I'm done, I want to reinstall Outlook and have all the same contacts, appointments, addresses etc.... What files/folders should I save? What is the best way to go about this? Thanks in advanced! Chaz If you are connected to an Exchange Server, you're fine as far as "mailbox data" goes, however archive data could be lost. What you should do, even if not connect to Exchange, is use the search/find and searh for all .PST files, then burn to CD, DVD or copy to LAN share. .O...

doublesided business cards
How do i create double sided business cards? Make a two page file with each page representing a side of the business card. Next print side one, turn the card stock over, print the second side. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Jerry" <jrry660@cs.com> wrote in message news:724a01c3e6c4$e9725ab0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do i create double sided business cards? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.569 / Virus Database: 360 - Rele...

Cannot Access Investor's Business Daily Website
Hi, For the past few weeks I have not been able to access the Investor's Business Daily (IBD) website. The problem exists on both computers I use - both XP Pro SP3. Internet Explorer 8 and FireFox both time out. Chrome can almost get me there but reads part of their PDF electronic copy then hangs - same place each time. No other website is affected. There no problems previously. IBD tech staff could offer no solution. That it occured at the same time on both computers and is independent of browser makes me wonder if a software update did something - they are set...

Change a personal account to business account
can't someone advice how to change a personal bank account to business account? hi kura- I can assume your Money flavor is Home & Business? Go to your Account List window. On the left hand navigation menu select "Organize business accounts and categories". This page presents you with your business account tree. From this page you can add or remove your business accounts. Hope this helped. "kura" wrote: > can't someone advice how to change a personal bank account to business account? ...

mail boxes per edb file and archive management questions
Hi... 1. How large can an edb file get and how many mail boxes can one hold? 2. I read somewhere that exchange can have a max of 4 edb files? 3. What are the best practises when an edb file reaches maximum size... how do you move messages in the edb file to the archive storage? /D This is dependent on the version of Exchange you are running. For example: Exch 2K3 Std Edition has a 75GB limit per edb/stm (the Exchange data store is made up of an .edb and .stm file) Exch 2K3 Ent Edition has no practical limit. How large you should allow your data store to become depends really on your ...

Is there any way to remove (Business Fax) numbers when looking for email addresses?
When clicking on the TO: button to add contacts to an email, it has a duplicate of all contacts that have a fax number. I have found some software that changes this behavior. But it has only started doing this in outlook 2003, is tehre a way to hide fax numbers? http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Hide-Fax-Numbers.asp Is the place that makes the software that changes the behaviour. Is there a built in way to do it? You are mistaken. Outlook has always done this and for good reason. Outlook considers fax numbers to be valid electronic addresses, since there are many client- and server-b...

printing mailing labels in OPerations Manager
My mailing labels have never aligned themselves well on the actual labels. Recently they've relocated themselves to even more inappropriate position with the top line printing entirely off the label and the left hand margin off the label as well. How do I align these labels correctly? I've looked at the labels.def file and can make no sense of it. The same is true of the Labels.rpt which is meaningless to me. Is ther a way to get these labels back onto my Label? Microsoft has a custom mailing label available in the report download area of CustomerSource which prints the lab...

clip art inserted into business card prints solid black box
I have entered clip art into a business card, it shows up fine on "Print Preview" but when it actually prints, it is a solid black box. What format is the image? High-resolution pictures can cause this especially if they are a 48 bit tiff. Import the clipart into an editing program and change the image resolution. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Mendy" <Mendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54608BE3-54BC-4D0...

Contacts folder could not be displayed
Here's what I do to re-create the error. I create a new message, then click on the 'To:' button. Then this error pops up. 'The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help.' However, the contacts are present in my contact address book. It's just I cannot select them from the "To" button. I've tried the h...

Understanding Mailbox Manager detailed report
Hello everyone. Can anybody guide me to a resource where I can deeply understand the detailed report (attached report.txt file) from every run of the Mailbox Manager? There are some items like these: * Folder Deleted Items Contents: 0 Items (2.00 KB) * Folder / Contents: 0 Items (1.00 KB) * Folder /Outbox Contents: 0 Items (1.00 KB) What does the size enclosed by parenthesis mean? Than you very much. The number in parenthesis is the total size of the items listed in that folder. I'm looking at my reports and I don't have any 0 item folders with a size larger than zero. Stran...

Outlook 2007 importing contacts from EXCEL.
When attempting to import contacts from Excel I receive the following error: MAPI error 0X80040107. I have Windows 7 on a 64 bit laptop. (I never had this issue with my prior computer which had a 32 bit processor - don't know if this is an issue) I converted the Excel data to .xls and .csv formats and got the same message. I did name the data range, just as I have for the past several years. The closest correction I can locate on the MS sight relates to the mapi32.dll file, which as my computer is not a ....32... processor, I'm not willing to try this fix. Pleas...

Custom Contact form / Flagged for follow up Problem
I created a custom contact form, adding several user defined fields. If I Flag a contact record for follow up, and then select the item from the list of tasks to be done displayed by the Task folder, the original default contact form, without my needed additional user defined fields is displayed. How do I make the custom contact form be displayed when I click on a flagged item? Outlook version? Are you up-to-date on service packs and hotfixes for your version? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and A...

Missing servers folder in exchange 2003 system manager
Would anyone perchance know why I no longer have a server folder under my organization? I can't for the life of me figure out what I did to make it disappear, but I'd really like it back. Thanks, -- Jordan Mills Did you change the view? Organization properties, then see if "Display Routing Groups" and "Display Administrative Groups" are checked. They aren't by default. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Jordan Mills" <usenet@spam.me.later.jordanmills.net> wrote in message news:%23V%23%236f1tFHA.3932@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl......

How do i modify the contact field lists in Access 2007?
Access comes with a generic Contact template that I would like to modify. How do I add / remove some of the fields in the Contact template (for example the web field). Thank you. When this template first opens, it displays the Contact List form, with the Navigation Pane reduced in size (for lack of a better term). Try following these steps: 1.) Click on the small double arrow, on the left-hand side, to expand the Navigation Pane. You can also close the Contact List form at this time. You will likely see a grey space where this form was opened. 2.) With the Navigation Pane expanded, ...

SQL User Scripts for Dynamics 9.0
This may not be the right forum for this question but I'm trying create a new server install of SQL2000 and Dynamics 9.0 and need to also migrate the user credentials. I've been pointed to a couple of Customer Source KB articles (KB869829 & KB878449) which have links to download sample scripts. My problem is that when I press those links I never get a prompt to download the scripts. Does anyone have the scripts referenced in those KB articles that can send to me? I.e. Capture_Logins.sql Thanks Click on my profile for my e-mail address and send me a message. I'll b...

=?iso-8859-9?q?BU_VATAN_B=DDZ=DDM__=22yeni_video=22?=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-p8wbnjkus ...

Business Portal Requisitions
I am looking for a way to display the image url on the item selection screen within a requisition. I can see that, inside GP under the Item Inventory, there is a field to place a url for the image of the item. don't necessarily have to display the image itself, displaying that url is fine. Any Ideas? Thanks ...

Linking Table in Access with Business Contact Manager
Is it possible to link an existing table in Access with the Business Contacts in BCM by mapping the fields? ...

Integration Manager Does Not Launch in Citrix
We are on Great Plains version 9 and have it installed/published in a Citrix environment for our international staff to access. We also have an installation of Integration Manager. When users launch Integration Manager in Citrix, nothing happens. it does not launch. I checked the Great Plains dex.ini file and it shows the IMPath as the local program file on the Citrix server. It seems if it cannot find the IM.exe or IMrun.exe paths. What should I look for or does anyone have instructions on how to properly install Integration Manager in a Citrix environment? Thanks for your help, ...

How to print different business cards on the same page?
I need to print cards with different information on each card. I know there should be a way to select that option so that each card on the sheet is different but have not been able to find it. Any suggestions? Use an 8�"x11" setting and Arrange Layout guides Left & Right .75" Top & Bottom .5" 2 columns 5 rows Now put a business card in each cell. -- Don Vancouver, USA "DJH" <DJH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F99533CE-00F0-4E29-B85E-3C0F016406D2@microsoft.com... >I need to print cards with diffe...

Two lists of contact folders
Outlook 2003 sp3 Internet version (Stand-alone, at home) It appears that there are two lists of Contact folders in my Outlook application. One list is the list that shows up in the Folders pane of Outlook when I have Contacts group selected. It has the following entries: Contacts [644] -[This is bold] SML 100106A SML 100106B SML 100106C SML 100122A SML 100122B SML 100122C All seven of these entries have an icon of a contact card to the left of it. This is also the list that shows up when I go to Tools | E-mail accounts, and select "View or change existing directories or ad...

How to use powershell to manage citrix.
Specificly I want to query a citrix server to see if logins are enabled on my xenapp servers (4.0 or 4.5) in general though is there something that needs to be installed for me to get access to citrix interfaces? If you are working on a workstation then you have to download the XenApp Management SDK, previously known as MFCOM. You don't need it if you are running the scripts from a Citrix server. Mark On 3/25/2010 9:59 AM, Jacob Sampson wrote: > Specificly I want to query a citrix server to see if logins are enabled on my > xenapp servers (4.0 or 4.5) > ...

Managing unit linked insurance plan
I am from India and i use Money 2004 (US Edition). In India we have a type of insurance policies called Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) where the money is invested in equity, money market, debt instruments etc. Read more about it here: http://www.personalfn.com/detail.asp?date=5/18/2005&story=5. To manage this in MS Money, I see i can use Lifetime Planner > Life Insurance and can create an insurance of type Cash Value Life. In my policy 100% of the value will be contributed to accumulation account. This is a 18 year policy after which it matures. But MS money shows Cash Value,...