Business Contact Manager #27

Is there any way to use BCM within a profile connected to
an Exchange Server?

Thanks,
Chris
0
ccushman (1)

Only SBS check out the faq here http://www.slipstick.com/bcm/bcmfaq.aspx
(under setup)
"Chris Cushman" <ccushman@calence.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to use BCM within a profile connected to
> an Exchange Server?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

MS outlook
Hi Any possible way to import contacts from MS outlook. I m using MS outlook 2003. syed "MS Excel" <obaid@geo-logistics.com.pk> wrote in message news:ewZoWS9zFHA.164@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl > Hi > > Any possible way to import contacts from MS outlook. > I m using MS outlook 2003. > > syed Eh? Open the old pst file in Outlook 2003 and copy the conacts over. If you use the File || Import/Export command (in Outlook) you can import/export the Contact folder to/from a variety of formats. "MS Excel" <obaid@geo-logistics.com.pk> wrote in mes...

"All Contacts" in Exchange System Manager
I have a client that has 400 contacts in Outlook. His partner is wanting to also view these contacts. I shared out the contacts but it doesn't show up as an Address Book for the person I am sharing them with. I know Exchange 2003 has All Contacts in System Manager. Is there a way for me to copy all of these contacts into All Contacts in Exchange so both users can view these within their Address Books? Thanks, John I think the easiest thing for you to do is create a Public Folder Contacts item and have the user w/ the 200 contacts copy them to that new location. Make sure both...

Updt to 2007-business cards are rolling in print process
I just updated to Microsoft 2007. I print my business cards on Publisher and with the new program, the printing rolls several lines with each sucessive card, causing only 1 card out of ten to be usable. In addition, the far left line of cards margins have changed. How do I fix? Use one of the Avery USLetter business card page setups. They work... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jane-YWCA" <Jane-YWCA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:998BD808-C1C0-4B7D-ACD1-E6053C6DFAEF@microsoft.c...

Delete Business Alert

adding new contact in phone call
how do you add a contact when entering a phone call directly related to the client the phone call is coming from? new to CRM. Hi, I am not able to understand your question clearly. Can you pleae re phrase it. If you want to create new contact. Then from menu on top New -> contact There are multiple ways to create new contacts. If you want to create a contact from phone call window than in phone call window, Sender lookup window, there is a button "New" that can also be used to create contact quickly. You may contact me directly at my email address if you want help on this ...

Backing up Windows Mail Contacts in Vista
How do I back up my Contacts in Windows Mail? I would like to export them to a folder which I can transfer to a disk as a part of my data backup. If I use the export function, which format do I select? Thanks Drew Simply copy the folder C:\Users\username\Contacts. That works if you want to import it immediately into a new installation of Windows Mail, or you want to completely replace the existing=20 destination contacts. If you use that method you can't merge into an=20 existing set of contacts. If you need to merge, export/import using the CSV format. The drawba...

Outlook Auto Resolve Distribution List in Contact Folder In Public Folder
We're running Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000. I have a Distribution List called DL1 in a Contacts Folder called CF1 in a Public Folder called PF1. When I type DL1 in the To: field of an email and click "Check Names" Outlook is unable to resolve the name of the Distribution List. But it resolves non Distribution List entries just fine. To set this up, I right clicked CF1, clicked Properties, Outlook Address Book, and placed a check mark in front of "Show this folder as an e-mail address book". In Outlook I clicked Tools, Services, Addressing and added CF1 ...

Windows XP Update Manager
Recently the update manager will not work. It trys to connect to MS to test for the latest update manager, then comes back with install and then deletes the tab and it does this in an loop over and over. -- Bruce Are your referring to a browser tab perhaps and, if so, which Version of Internet Explorer ? Download and *save* the standalone Windows Update Agent (WUA) for x86(32bit) Windows editions: How to obtain the latest version of the Windows Update Agent to help manage updates on a computer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949104 Either click on the link under &qu...

Free/busy question 2
Dear, Recently I found one more error as the following: Unable to save free/busy information. Outlook could not start because a location to send and receive mail could not be found. To add a location such as personal file, double-click the Mail icon in Windows Control Panel. Right, the Outlook only work as Calander and contact, no any email added. but how to fix this problem? -david Did you follow the instructions and modify the mail profile so that it = has a default delivery location?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://ww...

Migrating Business Portal to an new forest.
Ok, I was able to migrate the site. Here is what happened. The instructions for installing Microsoft Business Portal show that WSS not SPS should be used. I was also told that the version was Busines Portal 2.5 which is the version compatible with Great Plains Dynamics 8.0 Taking a look at the old server on the original domain, I found out that Share Point Portal Services was installed. And a different version of Business Portal was installed, version 2.7. Now I had migrated the Dynamics database, and all the company databases over to the new server on the new forest. All the scri...

Business Portal Installation
I'm trying to install Business Portal using a server farm environment. I set up Sharepoint Services as instructed, and created a site and application pool as in the instructions. When I try to install Business Portal, I get to the screen "Web Site Configuration", and I have no sites to select - even though I set them up in Sharepoint Services. I'm signed in as the domain Administrator, and have set up the domain Administrator as the site administrator on the Application pool, but I still can't seem to get the installer to see the site. What am I doing wrong? ...

AutoAccept Agent
Hi! We have some meetingrooms witch are a part of the Auto-Accept agent. Users complain that there is only possible to book meetings within 3 months. How can I extend this to one og two years? Kindly Regards B�rge Fjermestad Perhaps try to connect by Outlook to your "meetingrooms". In tools / options / Calendar Options / Free busy Option and modified the value in "Published XX months of calendar information on the server " Hope this will help James "Børge Fjermestad" wrote: > Hi! > > We have some meetingrooms witch are a part of the Au...

Editing (deleting entrees) contacts from Mail contact list
I use Win 7 Home, with Windows Live Mail for e-mail. I am unable to remove old entrees (when I receive change of address info, for example). This was not a problem in Outlook Express. What am I overlooking? Thanks for your help. -- Allen Furfine Click on Contacts double-click on the contact you wish to revise. click on Personal or Work, etc. edit the Street address, etc. click on Save How are you trying it? -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "alfurfine" <alfurfine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

How Do I Get my contacts into my address book?
I just upgraded to Vista, reloaded my Office 2002 suite, including Outlook 2002, pointed it at my Outlook.pst file, and everything seems to be fine except that my address book is empty. My contacts are still there, so how do I get the email addresses from the contact list into the address book? Thanks for any help, Jack Just configure the Outlook Address Book the way you always do: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jack B" <jbruss@wi.rr.com> wrote in message news:eSTCZDsVHHA.488@TK2MSFT...

Manage more than one exchange servers
I have three ex2k servers (A, B and C) in my testing environment, - They are all in the same routing group - They have their own smtp virtual server - A is master server 1) Now I want to configure A to be the only one that can relay all mails to external within the routing group, is that possible? And how to configure it? 2) I tried to disable the smtp virtual server on B and C, and sent email internally within the routing group, I never get email, does it mean exchange uses smtp protocol for internal mail relay also? 3) If I configure A as a front end server, does it mean all the emails f...

Can't Find Contact Folder?
When I click the contact folder I Outlook "cant find the folder". Where is this setting so I can see which folder it's looking for? .... version Outlook XP Sorry about that. Microsoft Outlook 2003 running on Windows XP. In Outlook, there is not a seperate file for contacts. It is part of the same pst file as the other folders. Never heard of this before, so this may not work, but since OL does not believe thecontact folder is there it might. Right click Personal Folders and select New Folder, name it Contacts and see what happens. Worst that could happen is that it will ...

QuickBooks and MS Small Business Accounting Integration with CRM 3
This question has come up a few times but it doesn't seem like anyone has been able to give it a decent answer, so I'll pose it again since we've had several customers ask for it. Is there any ISV out there that has developed an integration solution between CRM 3.0 and QuickBooks and/or MS Small Business Accounting? Customers expect MS to at least provide integration between SBA and CRM but the only thing we've seen is GP9. It seems logical enough to the customers that have asked for it that MS would support their own product and not rely on ISVs for that. By only pro...

Update copies of contacts in multiple folders
I have copies of contacts copied to multiple folders, such as CONTACTS and FAMILY. When I edit one copy the other is not updated. How do I synchronize all copies of a contact? -- JK Well this is because these are separate items and they don't hold a link. You can't synchronize those folders. You are probably better of assigning categories to your contacts and then use views to show only a specific category. This way you don't have to duplicate your items either. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -...

Exchange 2000 Contacts
I have a user in my personal contacts and one in my company that have the same first name. I have deleted the user in my personal contacts. When creating a new email. I type in the first name and autofill is pulling the user that I have deleted instead of the internal user that I want. Thanks in advance Brad Highlight the name and delete it "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05e401c3d3ac$b3b31700$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have a user in my personal contacts and one in my > company that have the same first name. I have deleted the >...

Windows Mail Contacts lists don't match
Hi all - Windows Mail - Vista SP2 Ultimate 32 bit I seem to have a discrepancy between the Contacts list that appears when = I Create a new email and click the To button to select a Contact, and = when I click on the Contacts table on the regular toolbar. The some of = the names are missing in the To list, and they are also all displayed = with the last names first, instead of the first name first. I have = checked the list in my User acct Contacts folder and it is list the one = that I see when I click on the Contacts icon on the toolbar. I don't = know where the To list is l...

Outlook 2007 \ Contacts
I've been using Outlook for many years. Just now I 'removed' several members from a Group Contact but _did not_ save the changes when closing the Group Contact. If I reopen the Group Contact I see the changes that I made (but did not save). I am prompted to Save or Cancel the 'changes' yet again and again I Cancel. The only way to view the Group Contact without those changes is to open yet another Contact and then go back to the Group Contact in question. I now see the unchanged (and original) Group Contact. What am I not understanding here? Also, i...

Public Folder Contact list export
I have a Public Folders Contact list that I need to export to an Excel format. In Outlook 2003 when I go to File-Import and Export, it does not list any Public Folders. How can this be done? Copy Contacts from PF to your mailbox or an Outlook PST folder and export to file. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "MikeO" <MikeO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:804F410F-A76D-44C5-BD85-C47DD5DF127D@microsoft.com... >I have a Public Folders Contact list that I need to export to an E...

Group Object missing in ADUC properties of "managed by"
I have a Security Global group that needs to be managed by a Security Unversal Group. however, when I check the properties of the Security Global Group/Managed By....the Group Object is not available in the list...only Contact and User. Why is that? Hello Pearl, Please stick to your previous posting "managed by". There are replies. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_...

Printing Contacts
Hiya everyone. I was just wondering...is there a way ,when printing off a contact list, to include their birthdays on the print out? thanks :D -- @---}-- Laura..... :) Liverpool, England "Do you know where you're going to?" I'm using Outlook 2000 by the way -- @---}-- Laura..... :) Liverpool, England "Do you know where you're going to?" "Laura ( '_' )" <laura@invalid.example.com> wrote in message news:O61TBrf6FHA.1000@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hiya everyone. > I was just wondering...is there a way ,when printing off a c...

Contacts not showing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Using 2008 on 10.6.3. I have contacts configured and appear to be working for the most part. My question is are contacts suppose to show up when you click on address book in entourage? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3355748369_822230 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 5/3/10 8:41 AM, in article 59bb7d9a.-1@webcros...