Building plug-ins to MS Outlook - Help!

Hello all, my company has almost completed development of
a plug-in to MS Outlook that enables the sending and
receiving of SMS text messages, the product is feature
rich and equal to anything else on the market. Mediaburst
are experiencing problems with debugging the software and
are still experiencing
occasional 'crashing'and 'hanging'of Outlook, I need to
identify a comapny who can assist us.
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask, if not
perhaps someone would be kind enough to redirect me to a
more suitable place?
Please email me should anyone know of any software
companies that can assist.
Kind regards
Alex Heslip
M.D.
Mediaburst
0
alex7227 (1)

MS CRM 3.0 and Exchange Server 2000
I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? check the implementaiton guide, it gives you system requirements "John Ding" wrote: > I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM > 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on > W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? > > > I have...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Sharing Outlook #2

Install this internet package from MS Corporation
--rwucuosxjmw Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wvfaazvnt"; type="multipart/alternative" --wvfaazvnt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="dpzsgxlysayp" --dpzsgxlysayp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most...

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

help for sql select command !!!
Hi Everyone! Imagine we have 3 checkBoxes in a search page and 3 boolean fields in DB table and every checkbox is for one of these fields . In search page users check every 3 checkBoxes and what i want is that first it shows the records that every their 3 fields are checked then 2 and then 1(DESC). BTW my DB is MS Access. Please help me ! On Mar 1, 7:17=A0pm, "miladha...@gmail.com" <miladha...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Everyone! > Imagine we have 3 checkBoxes in a search page and 3 boolean fields in > DB table and every checkbox is for one of these fields . I...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Hotmail Problem Please Help
I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 2003 Server. I also have ISA 2000 on the same box. Everything is working fine. The problem I am having is getting mail out to a hotmail address. When I send then mail, I see it sits in the Queue for less then a minute then disappears. It never makes it to the Hotmail address nor do I get any return errors back in my client indicating the mail never made it to its destination. On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:51:04 -0800, "Kevin Mc" <Kevin Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 200...

Need Help With A Formula Please
Hello and thank you in advance for your help! I have a Name on a column. The same name is listed multiple times on another sheet. However, one of the entries has the word DSL on the colmun next to it and on the next colum a value. I want to count those values. For example: On sheet 1 I have: Mike on A2 On sheet 2 i have: A2= Mike B2= Sales c2= 5 A3= Mike B3= DSL C3= 8 A4= Mike B4= Parts C4= 10 I want a formula of sheet1 that will return a value of 8 for Mike by matching the word Mike and DSL on sheet 2. Please helppppp!!!! Thanks!! -- EVRPAGING -------------------------------...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...

Hot to Stop Outlook 2007 Forcing Images to Bitmaps
Hello, How can Outlook 2007 be set to not convert images to bitmaps? I've just been upgraded to Office 2007 and am having problems with images in Outlook 2007 emails. In Office 2003 I could do up charts in Excel, then to a [Copy as Picture]|[As shown when printed], followed by a [Paste Special]|[Picture (Enhanced Metafile)] in Outlook emails. This would give me an identical image as the Excel chart pasted into the body of the email so people could see the chart as they read the email without clicking about with attachments. It worked great in 2003 and kept the size of the email...

Circular reference help
Hello, does anyone know whether it is possible to stop Excel 2007 from firing up Help whenever it gets a circular reference, please? I have some spreadsheets which, after updating data-links, form circular references. This is easily corrected by moving some totals in line with the updated data. I don't disagree with Excel prompting me that the circular references exist but I do not want it to fire up the help system. I know the issue and I am just about to fix it, the only thing delaying me is the Help window getting in the way. Regards Chris easiest way is Office button/Excel Optio...

New to Exchange Server. Help!
Exchange Server 2003. Dear group: I have installed Exchange Server on my new Windows 2003 Server. Now what? I have no documentation (none came with the Small Business Server 2003 Premium CDs that I could find). I need an administrator's guide with setup instructions. Let me vent somewhat . . . Why does Microsoft sell these products to small nonprofits like us and expect us to use them without some documentation? If I have missed something, please let me know. I will gladly eat crow. God bless and thanks for any help. -- Dr. Doug Pruiett Good News Jail & Prison Ministry...

Outlook 2003 and Vista Business??
When I receive an email in plain text with a hyperlink in it a search function in my Document folder is started when I click the hyperlink? If I copy the link to IE7 theres is no problem. If the mail is HTML coded no problem occurs when I click the link. How come?? -- Regards Peter "Peter Jensen" <fup@snyd.dk> skrev i meddelelsen news:798D10C7-867F-4297-89C3-614510007FE0@microsoft.com... > When I receive an email in plain text with a hyperlink in it a search > function in my Document folder is started when I click the hyperlink? If I > copy the link to I...