block mail based on subject

My wife gave information to some site that I'm not aware
of.All the junk mail begins with her name, is there some
way to block it or send it directly to the deleted file ??

Please help it's driving me crazy.
0
anonymous (74722)

Excel Based Budgets initialisation
Hi, Recently I had to drop and recraete the budgets tables in my GP10 database. After doing this each time a user tries to access budgets they get the message that budgets need to be initialised. After sa initialises budgets sa can access the budgets, however after closing the screen and trying again the message appears again. This means that users are not able to get into budgets. Do you know of any setting in the dex.ini file or perhaps the tables that can turn this off so normal users can access budgets. Thank you Neil How did you drop and recreate the tables? From SQL Server Mana...

sending mails from 2 accounts
I have outlook 2003 and I use two different email accounts on it. I want to set up the system so that I HAVE to chose which account the mail is going from everytime I send an email. Presently I have a default address and I risk forgetting and sending emails with the wrong account. Can anyone help me set up Outlook to avoid this problem? As far as I know, there is no way to do what you're asking. Outlook 2003 will always try to send via the default account for new messages, and via the receiving account for replies and forwards. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages s...

Sql server locking/blocking issue
hi guys, I have a procedure to delete old records by id (clustered index) from the a big table (delete about 150k records at a time comparing to 30 M total in the table) and at the same time, some procedures will insert or update data in this table by id as well. When I did the tests, I found the first procedure is blocking all other insert/update procedures. The locks of the first procedure has is the PAGE exclusive lock. Those update/insert procedures will only work on the newer ids. I don't know why this block can happen. Could anyone here help me explain a little bit? R...

Junk Mail Clean-up
I use Symantec Premium Anti-Spam package alongside Exchange 2003. The end result of Symantec's product is to dump spam into the Junk E-Mail" folder. I would like to be able to run an autoamted proceudres that would kill any messages in the Junk E-Mail folder older than, say, 7 days old. And, here's the catch, I want to do this on the server side for all mailboxes housed on that Exchange server. I think that a recipient policy may be one avenue, but do not see "Junk E-Mail" as one of the folders under 'setting'. While I can manually add it, I do not k...

security at the mail gateway
How to prevent such emails that appear to have originated from someone within the company, when actually it was sent by an Internet spoofer at the Internet mail gateway? NB: this is not mail relaying, because it is sending email to internal staffs. Could anyone give some advice and point me to some resources, so that I can set up some form of checking at the Internet mail gateway? Thanks... <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to prevent such emails that appear to have originated >from someone within the company, when actually it was >sent by an Internet...

mail merge will not accept zip codes that start with a zero "label
my mail merge will not accept zip codes that start with a zero or end with a dash and four more numbers how do i format either excell or word so that i can print out my labels with the proper zip codes Debra Dalgleish posted this: There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA011164951033.aspx And if you prefer the old Mail Merge helper, Word MVP Suzanne Barnhill has instructions here: http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/CustomizingWord2002.htm about half w...

How do I get my e-mail accounts to open on home, office computers
I have tried to get my office computer and my home computer where they can access all of my e-mail acct.'s. No luck... called server repeatedly and can not get my office computer to receive messages... majority go to my home. Is there anyway of doing this without paying for an additional service? I'm restricted to one company for service at this time... sschmitz <sschmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have tried to get my office computer and my home computer where > they can access all of my e-mail acct.'s. No luck... called server > repeatedly and c...

User cannot send outgoing mail.
I have two users that cannot send outgoing mail through an exchange server 2003. When they try to send mail they get a NDR that states "the user does not exist". Recently, we started smart hosting through our ISP's mail server, and both of the SMTP mail addresses in question were added after this switch. This makes me think that there is some connection, but i can find nothing anywhere about this issue. Thanks. Are they trying to send to users in your Exchange organization or an external address? "Matt L." <MattL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

mail delivery problems #2
Hi, Our email system has been working fine for about 12 months but now for what seems like no apparent reason we are having problems. The setup is exchange 2003. The problem is that mail has stopped flowing from certain BE servers to a FE\bridgehead server. Some BE servers are in different routing groups and one BE server is inside the same routing group as the FE server. There is nothing sitting between the servers other than routers. Mail sent to the Internet from a BE server in the same RG as the FE server stays in the Internet SMTP queue on the BE server. Until recently, these em...

outlook 2003 earthlink e-mail
When setting up the outlook 2003 account via earthlink, the test message would not send. All settings, POP3, SMTP were correct and tested so. Any ideas? Thank you, jdarden56 Did you get an error message? Does the outgoing mail server require authentication at Earthlink? If so, have you configured Outlook that way? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "jdarden56" <jdarden56@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F8845BF-0429-41EB-8174-C4A9E54BB1E3@microsoft.com... &g...

Exchange 2003 Mail Wizard is not working -- Please Help!!
When I go through the wizard I get an error "To send Internet email, the selected Server cannot be a bridgeheade Server then if I deselect send internet email I get "The SMTP virtual server 'Default SMTP virtual server' on the selected server does not have the binding of all unassigned/port 25 What does this mean Will You cant run Internet Mail Wizard twice. If you do that you olways get erorr "To send Internet email, the selected Server cannot be a bridgeheade Server" You must delete Internet Mail Connector and ReRun Internet Mail Wizard I think this help y...

Excel macro to create e-mail in Outlook Web Access
Hi, Where I work they've changed from Outlook 2003 to Outlook Web Access. At the end of each day I send a report by e-mail to several other people in the organisation. To date I've used a macro in Excel that takes figures from a worksheet and creates an e-mail in Outlook. If I'm logged in to Outlook Web Access, can I still get an Excel macro to create an e-mail message? Thanks, DL ...

mail merge #8
using outlook sbs, try to mail merge and get "to use this feature, you must install the microsoft word that matches the installed version of Microsoft Office Outlook" I have word 2003 installed??? What is your Office version? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, dmoore asked: | using outlook sbs, try to mail merge and get | "to use this fe...

Can not open mail folders
Hi I had a win xp crash, possibly due to power failure. I have repaired xp from the original disk. Now when I try to go into Outlook 2003 I get the below error and then it closes. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards = Error Message ======= This error can occur if you attempt to run Outlook from a Terminal Server session when the OST file is in use by the console session. To access this instance of Outlook, exit the current Terminal Server session and start a new session by using the following Run command (click Start, then click Run): mstsc.exe /CONSOLE You mus...

Outlook 2002 not recieving new Exchange mail until I click on program.
Hello! Outlook 2002 v10.6515.6626 SP 3 on Windows XP Pro SP1. I can sit with no programs running except for Outlook and watch the screen do nothing. If I click somplace on Outlook, such as a folder or any message EXCEPT the one in the preview pane, Outlook will suddently recieve all the email that I have been sent since the last time I clicked on the program. This could be five minutes or 30 minutes... I do not recieve any mail until I actually click on Outlook. I'm connecting to an Exchange server on our LAN and I'm always connected. Can someone suggest why this may be happening? I...

Installation of Microsoft CRM Exchange E-mail Router
Hi, I am attempting to install the E-mail Router, and I am on the "Specify Microsoft Business Solutions CRM Server" page. When I click Configure then Add I am prompted for the Microsoft CRM Server Name and the Microsoft CRM Web site URL. I am unsure what to type into the Web site URL box, as the URL was not specified as a step during the Microsoft CRM Installation. Does anybody know where to locate or specify the URL? Michael Took me a little playing with this to figure it out. If you accepted the default installation, just use the server name. For instance, if your serve...

Change text based on date
I want to change the text color on a report using the attached code but can't get it to wor not sure where I'm going wrong txtOrderDueDate is a long date? 12/08/2009 Private Sub Report_Load() If Me.txtOrderDueDate.Value <= Date + 2 Then Me.txtOrderDueDate.ForeColor = RGB(255, 0, 0) Else Me.txtOrderDueDate.ForeColor = RGB(0, 255, 0) End If End Sub Thanks! Jerry -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200912/1 jbair via AccessMonster.com wrote: >I want to change the text color on a report using t...

How do I put a smile in my e-mails?
laws <laws@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> No need to ask more than once. You were answered in your original thread 30 minutes before you asked again. -- Brian Tillman ...

Blocked transaction.
In MS Money 2002, how can I unblock a blocked transaction? Thank you, In microsoft.public.money, Conticinio wrote: >In MS Money 2002, how can I unblock a blocked transaction? What is a blocked transaction? ...

Restricting sending mails outside domain
O/S: XP I am working remotely and use Internet Email. Till recently I was using Outlook Express. Due to the limitation of functionality, calendar, to do etc., I switched to Outlook (v2002). After migrating, all mails sent outside my company domain, i.e. xyz@company.com, they all bounce back. Even mails to hotmail also undelivered. Interestingly, I am receiving all mail fine. Could someone help. Regards ...

empty junk e-mail folder
Hi, Using Outlook 2007. When I right click on my junk e-mail folder, the option to empty the junk e-mail folder is not available on the context menu. It is available on my courier indesirable folder and on my deleted items folder. but not on my junk e-mail folder. This is a real pain as the amount of spam I get I have to first select all the emails, then delete them, then after that. Can anyone tell me how to get the option back? Thanks jogdial <jogdial@gmail.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2007. When I right click on my junk e-mail folder, the > option to empty the junk e-mai...

How do I install an e-mail program?
I am so confused, I want I installed Outlook but I don't have an email thing email thing? - an email address perhaps? Supplied by your ISP - Internet Service Provider, whose help pages will show you how to set up an email account in your prefered mail application - Outlook Express or Outlook (two completely different apps) Outlook Express - installed with windows/internet explorer Outlook - usually supplied with MS Office, though it is available on its own "Phillip Baxter" <Phillip Baxter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5654831A-E391-4450-A746-E846DB936FF...

mail enabling root public folder
Hi, how can I assign an e-mail address to the folder which shows on clicking the Public Folders in Outlook? Right click the public folder in ESM, 'mail enable' Then click on the email address tab and assign SMTP addresses. Oliver On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:09:52 +0100, "Jan Kucera" <miloush@community.nospam> wrote: >Hi, how can I assign an e-mail address to the folder which shows on clicking >the Public Folders in Outlook? You can't. Why would you want to? :) Hi, Re-reading your question. You can't mail enable Folders | Public Folders This is...

E-mail Rule Deployment Wizard
Hello all I am trying to run the Rule Deployment Wizard, but in the Select Users screen I get this error: "Queue 'E-mail Support' cannot be resolved because its e-mail address 'service@mycompany.com' could not be found for any user in Active Directory." Can anybody give me a hand please? Also, I am very new to this and had a couple of questions: 1. There is a checkbox that says "Deploy disabled rules"...what does this mean? what are disabled rules? 2. I've seen the term queue everywhere on this board; I know what a queue is, but was wondering what i...

E-Mail #42
I was curious if Outlook can send automatic delayed e- mails to contacts when they've scheduled an event on the public calendar? Not without programming. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, ShellyH asked: | I was curious if Outlook can send automatic delayed e- | mails to contacts when they've scheduled an event on the | public calendar? ...