Blank e-mails #3

we have been receiving e-mails that have no date, no
subject and no content.  Our ISP says that this is an
Outlook Express problem and to search support.
We can't find anything?
0
anonymous (74722)

Dick <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> we have been receiving e-mails that have no date, no
> subject and no content.  Our ISP says that this is an
> Outlook Express problem and to search support.
> We can't find anything?

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.  Try REGSVR32 INETCOMM.DLL at a command
line prompt.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

CRM 3.0 on Outlook 2007
Hello, I installed the spanish version of CRM Client on my Outlook 2007. I noticed the user interface has changed. With this version any time I click on a CRM entity it pops up an Internet Explorer window. Is this normal or should I still be seing the data On oultook application (that was the case of CRM for Outlook 2003)? Regards, Irene Nothing changed (assuming you are reffering to the v3c update) in this regard. The CRM for Outlook client has typically opened browser pages. The only exception was if you double clicked on the core Outlook items. Basically, if you click from an O...

DAO is less relevent than Wnidows 3.1
why do you diptards still use DAO again? why would you want to have 2 different DIALECTS of SQL? Anyone using MDB or DAO should be fired and then spit upon " S u s i e D B A [ M S FT ] " <s u s i e d b a @h o t m a i l.com> wrote: >why do you diptards still use DAO again? > >why would you want to have 2 different DIALECTS of SQL? > >Anyone using MDB or DAO should be fired and then spit upon Note that this person is really A a r o n K e m p f and that he is not an employee of Microsoft. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond onl...

How do I get address book to include e-mail address?
When I select to: box in the new message the search box does not include the e-mail address and is not included in the address line. How do i fix that? Any chance the Contacts folder has lost it's "Show this folder as an E-mail Address Book" checkmark in Properties? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197577/en-us "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" check box is dimmed in Outlook Contact folder properties Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!...

How do Iimport my e-mails from my comcast e-mail to outlook
I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have my outlook setup properly, how would I know On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:57:03 -0700, Tonya wrote: > I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address > to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have > my outlook setup properly, how would I know There isn't an "Outlook address". MS Outlook is a mail client, your Comcast email address points to a server which...

cannot receive mail #4
For some strange reason I cannot receive email. I can send but not receive. I have checked all the settings and they look good. It says sending and receiving in the right hand corner. I do not get any errors. The send receive message goes away but no mail. I know there is mail because I go on the internet and check to see if I have mail and there is some. I am on a wireless network with my other computer. I have it set up so the mail stays on the server so my wife can check the mail on my other computer. On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:06:44 -0500, Bob wrote: > For some strange ...

Mutiple e-mails
I realize you probably get A LOT of e-mail, so I will keep it short. I just signed up with DSL, and I have multiple e-mails now. How can I have a separate inbox for each e-mail so I can use outlook for all of them without changing user names. Basically a separate inbox for each separate e-mail account, because one is for business, personal, and another is generic. Thank you in advance for your help. Will ...

DSUM #3
[Excel 2003] I have a worksheet that looks something like this: A B C Charge Payable Paid $100.00 Y $650.25 Y $ 25.00 N 10/1/2007 $ 85.75 Y I would like to place a formula in a cell that will return the sum of all expenses in column A for rows which have a "Y" in column B and no value in column C. I think DSUM is the function to use, and I have read several help pages on it, but no formula I have tried has actually worked. I would appreciate any help. Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(A2:A10...

sadfsadf e
asdas dsad ...

User status in Sharepoint 3.0
I see there is a user status that works with Office Communicator. Is there away to do this with out office Communicator or free software to do this? We are a small company with about 10 users. Nothing I'm aware of. This is built in integration with the OCS platform. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "todd" <todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:089333D7-F0D4-4994-87E3-74A387AE33D0@microsoft.com... > I see there is a user status that works with Office Communicator. Is > there > away to...

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

Rule to forward mail to external address doesn't work
It might be an XCON issue but I didn't find the corresponding group so I post my questions here. I set up a rule that when an email arrives if my name is in the "to" or "cc" field then forward the email to another external SMTP address for example an hotmail address. however this rule never works through. It's a Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 I have no problem to manually forward the email to that external SMTP address; If forward to an mailbox in our Exchange Org, it works; I turned on diagnostic for Transport, no error or warning logged; I tracked mes...

will not let me add my hot mail e-mail
how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look "stephen2428" <stephen2428@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:101C02C3-519B-4B3C-8D8B-FABDCDEB9DE7@microsoft.com > how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look You can't unless you have a paid-for Premium Account. "stephen2428" <stephen2428@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:101C02C3-519B-4B3C-8D8B-FABDCDEB9DE7@microsoft.com... > how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look And we are supposed to guess as to WHICH version of Outlook that you use? HTTPmail got added fo...

What program is trying to access e-mail address information stored in outlook?
I have one user (Vista Business, Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2003) who has today started to see a pop-up from Outlook saying: "A program is trying to access e-mail address information stored in Outlook. If this is unexpected, click Deny and verify your antivirus software is up-to-date." Anti-virus (McAfee) is up todate, and I'm doing a scan now and afterwards will do a separate scan for malware. This user tells me that he hasn't knowingly installed anything recently. My question is: is there any way to determine what the program is which is try...

upgrade #3
Hello, I just received an e-mail from my bank which states they will no longer be supporting MS Money 2000 or 2001. I currently have Money 2000. I am looking to upgrade, however do NOT wish to lose any of my financial data or the ease of epaying my bills. When I upgrade, do I delete the old MS Money and leave the *.mny file ? Or do I complete an install and let Money 05 remove the old MS Money ? thanks for your help, Jason Already replied to. "dejaking" <dejaking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB6DD057-70DF-404A-AD65-CE0E914B366D@microsoft.com.....

Email retention policy relative to CRM e-mails tracked from Outloo
Toss up question for the blue team. When one hits "Track in CRM" on an e-mail from outlook we all know that it CREATES an e-mail in the CRM system. The date that the e-mail is created in CRM is placed in the field CreatonDate. When we look at the related record it shows up in order based on the Created Date. The rub is this. What do we do when we have a user who is just coming on board with CRM and they have e-mail history they want to link that goes back years. There does not seem to be any linking relative to the received date. Which is actually much more relevant ...

Cannot customize the Outlook READ MAIL toolbar
Problem Description: I cannot customize the Outlook READ MAIL toolbar Problem Area: E-mail Problems Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 ...

Bad Mail
Is there a way to stop the bad mail buildup that is due to the sending of email to mailboxes that don't exist any more on our exchange server? Thanks, Steve You can create a batch file that deletes the contents of the folder, and schedule it to run automatically/daily. Steve wrote: > Is there a way to stop the bad mail buildup that is due > to the sending of email to mailboxes that don't exist any > more on our exchange server? > > Thanks, > Steve Is there any other way to just block incomming mail destined for these of email boxes? >-----Original Messa...

Outlook Express #3
Where does Outlook Express store received email messages? I'm trying to setup a new HD and don't want to keep booting to different drives to export data. In article <0f0801c34676$c8efcd70$a001280a@phx.gbl>, jkstueve@nktelco.net says... > Where does Outlook Express store received email > messages? I'm trying to setup a new HD and don't want to > keep booting to different drives to export data. > Tools-Options-Maintenance-Store Folder. BTW, FYI this group is for the support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 and 2002, NOT Outlook Express, which, although similar...

How to forward AOL e-mails to Outlook 2000?
After many years, I finally found the time to install Outlook. I'm trying to wean myself off AOL, and will eventually switch to a different e-mail server. In the meantime, I have installed Outlook 2000, and followed the directions on several installation tutorials, all of which gave pretty much the same info. At the end, they state the following: "Go to the IMAP tab and make sure that 'Store special folders on IMAP server is not checked'." The only things in my IMAP are Root Folder Path, which is blank (I have no idea what to type there), and "Check for new ...

Receiveing Mail when opening Outlook 2003
Is there a way to get Outlook 2003 to Receive mail as soon as I open it. The way it is set up now I have to go to Tools / Send and Recieve all to receive my mail when I open outlook. I now I can set go to the Options for email setup to chnage the Time intervals but there's not an option for Sending and receiving upon opening Outlook (There is one for exiting). I just ouotlook express before and that would receive as soon as I opened It. Whenever you set an automatic polling interval, Outlook will poll on launch. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jokuz" <jokuz@hoatmail....

Exchange 2007 SP1 mail classifications
Working on setting up classifications on an Exchange 2007 SP1. I need just one thing for all the transport rules to be complete, and that is to create at rule, that giving a mail has a certain classification, the mail is not allowed to be send to external users - execpt if the mail is encrypted. My problem here is that I can't figure out how to make Exchange detect if the mail is encrypted or not. A solution could be that I append a header in the mail, so that another gateway (which I know can detect this) on my network can do this for me based on comparing the existanse ...

CRM 3.0 Upgrade. Missing notes in Cases, that were there in 1.2
Just finished my upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0 on Monday. Have been upgrading SFO clients over the last couple of days. All data came over fine, and all looks and is working great. Had a couple of users report that notes they had put in some of their Active Cases in 1.2 are no longer there. If they click the drop down arrow, the notes are in the summary. If the case is opened they are nowhere to be found. This is true in both the web/SFO client. Anyone have any ideas? Cheers, Terry I know of a limitation in v3 whereby the note title does not display in the note list view, this can be more ...

Web Page doesn't display in e-mail.
When someone sends me web page via e-mail, the web page does not open properly. Instead, I get a bunch of lines that are embedded links in the web page. Is there anyway to have the web page open correctly when I open the e-mai? ...

Extra spaces in AutoSignature when replying to an HTML formatted e-mail
When inserting an AutoSignature in reply to an HTML e- mail, two extra spaces are inserted above the auto- signature. Is there something we can do to prevent this? I have looked at the formatting of the auto-signature and nothing is set to more than single spacing or paragraph before/after is set to 0". Thanks! ...