blank e-mail messages

My outlook express opens fine...receives messages and
lists them. But when I click on one to open it..I get a
blank screen. What's wrong???
0
anonymous (74722)

MOORFLWR <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My outlook express opens fine...receives messages and
> lists them. But when I click on one to open it..I get a
> blank screen. What's wrong???

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

moving mail/contacts from outlook express_ to_ outlook
I can not find any of my Outlook Express saved items: Thought they were at a location similar to below: C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Mail Searched by *.dbx / *.ibx / *.pst and opening every subfolder. Got a little ahead of ourselves and "switched" from OE to Outlook - Comcast claimed OE was the same or better, but we missed some of the Outlook features. Now we have lost our "address books" and some important attachments that were still within emails...the emails are downloaded somewhere on this hardrive as we have not deleted a thing...right ? ...

Strange error message
Hello, I am getting a strange message when I am trying to copy a graph that I use in a payroll document that we use. It contains data and a graph for each employee. It worked just fine for 80% of the document then all of a sudden I started to get this message: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" with an OK button. I can hit the OK button and it will eventually continue on (after multiple clicks). But each time I copy and paste the graph, it gives me this message. I am using Excel 2002 on Win 2000 Pro with all the latest updates and patches available. T...

Viewing IMAP messages #2
I connect to a Linux IMAP server remotely for my emails. When I click on an email in Outlook P once the headers have been updated the system seems to download the email and the attachement. All I want to do is read the message before I download the attachment - Is this possible? Its a bit of a problem if an email has a 3mb attachement and all I want to do is read the mail content before deciding to download the attachment - especially a pain if I am CC into some mail. Regards Andy --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Ve...

3.0 Mail Merge
Is anyone experiencing this issue post upgrade to 3.0.....? When attempting to Print Quote for Customer in Outlook, we select the quote template, then Microsoft Word opens. From here the mail merge functions would begin. However, the mail merge toolbar is grayed out and we cannot merge to new document. We can't do anything. Is the process for Print Quote for Customer different in CRM 3.0? Or is this an issue? If so, can anyone provide assistance on this. Thank you! Cayla Will the templates we had set up to use in CRM 1.2 (for mail merging) still function in 3.0? Or are there ...

How to account for mail back rebate in money
I have bought bunch of stuff where i pay up front money but on a later date i receive mail back rebate. How do i account for this refund in the Microsoft money? I did not see any category or feature which supports this very common practice of mail back rebate. Is there any add on feature which support tracking of mail back rebate (whether i received or not and flags when its past due after few weeks) Thanks Parikh Enter a similar cost entry [spend, increase, etc] but with a minus value. This will give the net cost of the item you purchased. "Parikh" <anonymous@discussio...

V4 Mail Merge on Custom entities
Hello We have noticed that new entities added at v4 appear in the mail merge list but that custom entities carried over when upgrading a v3 system do not. Does anyone have any information on how this is controlled and whether there is an option to set an entity as included once it has been created ? All info gratefully received Thanks...Phil That should help: http://blog.sonomapartners.com/2008/01/enabling-mail-m.html Cheers -- George Doubinski CRM Certified Professional - Developer Blog: http://crm.georged.id.au/ "Phil Kedward" <Phil Kedward@discussions.microsoft.com...

Excel data disappeared after getting message about compatibility M
I tried to save changes to a spreadsheet, and received the following message: "Compatibility Report for New Customer List.xls Run on 4/6/2010 19:52 The following features in this workbook are not supported by earlier versions of Excel. These features may be lost or degraded when you save this workbook in an earlier file format. Minor loss of fidelity Some cells or styles in this workbook contain formatting that is not supported by the selected file format. These formats will be converted to the closest format available." I clicked OK, because fidelity is not imp...

Not possible to remove mail reminders in outlook 2002
Hiya, I have a big problem with old mail that keeps popping up as reminders. I've tried to start outlook with /cleanreminders and another parameter without luck. Is there anyway that I can delete these reminders for sure? My mail originally comes from outlook in office 97, I know use outlook 2002. The mail that I get reminders on are mails from that period. Very grateful for any help that you can give me. - Kjell Arne ...

No Smart Tag help: just a blank "MS Excel Help" window
When I invoke "help on this error" on a Smart Tag drop-down, a blank "MS Excel Help" window appears with no content. The general help pane that appears via <F1> etc. is fine - it's just the Smart Tag help option that doesn't show anything, just a blank window. Any suggestions? Win XP Home SP2 Excel 2003 (11.6355.6360) SP1 ...

Send message issue
Can SendMessage can be used to send a message from document to a window which is subclassed I am proceesing some work (function) in the document and after the work is finsihed I need to send a message that the connection is established to the control and control starts downloading the data from document. thanks Tom > Can SendMessage can be used to send a message from document to a window > which is subclassed Yes. You can use SendMessage from anywhere as long as you are sending it to a window. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com Hi Ajay, this is how I am sending it ...

Not Receiving Mail 03-28-10
I'm not receiving any messages, except TEST messages I send to my self. Just loaded Windows 7 (clean) a couple of weeks ago. Migrated all of my old stuff from Windows Mail (Vista). I've tried everything, including turning off email filtering. Only one email account and it is POP3. Can something be corrupted? If you receive test messages you send to yourself, then your Windows = Live=20 Mail is working normally. Who is your provider? If you go to the = provider's webmail site, do you see messages there that failed to download? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft...

I E 7 Browser 06-21-10
I am experiencing a problem with IE 7 when I open the browser. The browser closes 3 times and then on the 4th try it stays open. I would truly appreciate any help with this problem. On 06/21/2010 04:57 PM, worf49 wrote: > I am experiencing a problem with IE 7 when I open the browser. > > The browser closes 3 times and then on the 4th try it stays open. > > I would truly appreciate any help with this problem. try disabling add ons http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/disableie7addon.htm ...

How to keep mail on the pop server when checking with Outlook
Hi Everyone, I have two machines. 1 Macintosh that I can set to leave the message on the server. 2 A PC that whenever I check mail it deletes all messages on the server. How do I set the PC to leave the messages on the server?? Jeff In your POP account properties in Outlook. Note - you're gonna have to delete the messages from the server somewhere/sometime, or your mailbox will get full & start bouncing mail. J. Moss wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > I have two machines. > > 1 Macintosh that I can set to leave the message on the > server. > > 2 A PC that wh...

error (0xc0000135) when clicking in an E-mail
I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an E-mail. I have downloaded various .net files with no improvement. Bummer. Try reading the link in my signature and post back with accurate and helpful information. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Joe E Hogel asked: | I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an | E-mail. I have downloaded various ...

How do I synchronize external e-mail with outlook
I created the contact on the exchange server and specify the external e-mail address. I can receive the e-mails forwarded from the internal accounts. How do I synchronize e-mails on my Laptop with the ones on the desktop. If I delete e-mails while I am out of office, they must be deleted on the server. Eucliff <Eucliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I created the contact on the exchange server and specify the external > e-mail address. I can receive the e-mails forwarded from the internal > accounts. How do I synchronize e-mails on my Laptop with the ones on > the de...

Insert a blank paragraph and page number in footer
Hi, I'm trying to do something simple and have tried code snips from other answers on this site but can't seem to make it work without errors. Our footers already contain a document name in 8pt font. I need to create a macro that will go into the footer, create a new paragraph at the beginning of the footer and center a page number in Times New Roman 12 pt font. So you end up with the page number centered on the first line and then the document name on the 2nd line, left aligned with an 8pt font. If the document has a different first page footer I do not want thte ...

Blank Page and Footer
Hi, I have created an Excel template, with footer, for statements. As each statement is of 4 to 5 pages I have decided to print them both sided. The only problem I am having now is that I want to separate the first page, which is a letter, from the subsequent pages. I tried inserting a blank page (extra blank lines) in the template but still getting footer on page 2. Is there any way I can suppress footer on page 2 or Start printing from page 3 (but in this case page number and total pages should be proper. I mean total pages should not include page 1 and the blank page 2) or any other ...

limits: sending message size
Hi ! I have a message that is 9 mb. ALthough the sending message size limit is 11 mb I receive a non delivery report that the message is too large. The message is being send from Colleague A (New Yortk) to Colleague B (Miami). The sending message size limit is globally set to 11264 (kb). Using the message tracking center the message is 9 mb when it is send from 1 server. However on the receiving server the message is 12 mb. Where did the 3 mb come from ? I can't imagine that it is the header !! Can you please help?? Thanks in advance. -- dktexas The size of SMTP messa...

Outlook 2003: Showing Calendar within Mail view
Hi, I've just upgraded from Office 2002 to Office 2003 and am trying to replicate the view I had in Outlook 2002. I used to have a screen split into three columns: the left-hand column (about 1/4 of the screen width) had my inbox with all its sub-folders in it. The middle column, which took up about 1/2 the screen width, had my list of e-mails displayed horizontally across the top, and under that I had the message window. In the right-hand column, the remaining 1/4 or so of the screen, I had the calendar view (which I could toggle between daily/monthly weekly view) and below that I had...

lost subfolders and email -vista mail
Hi there, I have posted a similar email in browsers and email forum ( thougth it was this one). Yesterday I emptied the junk mail and when I looked again all my subfolders and email had disappeared. All my business work. I am lost! I have microsoft security essentials for antivirus. i have tried looking in the appdata local microsoft windowsmail folder and they are not there. what can I do now? will they be anywhere on my hard drive that I can access? -- franknigmir "franknigmir" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:2cd46bf8914586ed40d15804080c33...

hyperink outlook mail messages to cells in excell
can anyone tell me how to hyperlink a mail message in outlook to a call in an excel worksheet I am trying to keep track of correspondence this way! ...

cant delete outgoing mail
i have attached too many photos to an e-mail and everytime i open ms outlook express, it's sending the e-mail and takes forever to use the e-mail. when i try to delete the outgoing mail (from outbox) it won't allow me to delete it) i tried unplugging the ethernet plug, rebooting computer, using control a and delete, and hitting the delete button, but none of this works,) as a last result, i think i have to delete the outbox through ms explorer and reinstall it. any suggestions? ...

When I use the merge feature, it copies the same address on the e
-- Janet The one-line field is designed for one short concise line. The big mysterious white space is designed for you to provide a detailed description of your issue and (preferably) one or more questions. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Mail merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH010504371033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kangwa" <kangwa@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ED6D4BFE-1C52-4DE4-A8E9-828D097E9125@microsoft.com... > > -- > Ja...

Internet links within Outlook Mail Do Not Work
When I click on an internet link in an e-mail message, it does not launch a window nor open the page that the link points to. The message that I get is "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I'm the only user of this computer so there is no where else to go. This problem started when I removed the Earthlink Internet Provider program from my system. My internet still works with my current internet provided - just inside Outlook. ...

Everytime I open an Office application I get an error message, please help!!!
Hi I've had office for my mac for about 4 months, at some point in the last 2 weeks everytime I try to open word, or excell I get an error message "the program has unexpectly quit" any idea or suggestions please help! Hi Dan, It will help us help you if you post back with some additional information. What version of Office? What version of MacOS? Have you installed any new fonts or software that installs foonts lately? -Jim -- Jim Gordon Mac MVP MVP FAQ <http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;mvpfaqs> Dan Goldberg wrote: > Hi > I'v...