Beginner - help needed!

Hi all,
I have outlook 2002 and have set myself up with an e-mail
address but can't seem to get it to work properly.
I need help!

When I send any mail to any (even my work address)e-mail
address, the following message comes up

      ..........@........com' on 18/02/2004 19:02
            553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of
allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

Even when I send a mail to my home e-mail address as a
test, it defaults to a web based address. HELP PLEASE....
0
anonymous (74722)

look up this webpage.
http://mla.libertine.org/tmda-users/2004-01/msg00088.html

0
anonymous (74722)

Clothing store help
I just installed the Retail Management Software for a clothing retailer and am struggling with how to set up unique items that will vary by style number and size. Everything calls for a lookup code and I don't know where to start. any advice on how to get started Hi Brian, RMS version 2.0 will have enhanced Matrix management capability. To be released in a couple of weeks. We have an addon to manage Matrix items if you want to use Version 1.3 R You need to have either of these options to efficiently manage apparel items. Send me an email and I can respond to you. ianm@retail-pos.co...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: Alternative method to use Entourage and Time Machine
Previously, I explained how to "Time Machine" your Identity that could be used by both Tiger and Leopard users. See this alternative method that was suggested by one of the commenters to easily add your Identity to your Time Machine backup without the hourly/daily additions. This is Leopard only. Alternative method to use Entourage and Time Machine (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/01/alternative_method_to_use_entourage_ and_time_machine.html> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.ent...

CODING HELP 09-14-06
Hi I am trying to use the following code in the form save event. What i basically want to do is set the field called adding contacts to read only = true if contacts is not checked. Both these fields are checkboxes. Following is the code i am trying to use. Any advice would be really helpful please. var CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE = 1; var CRM_FORM_TYPE_UPDATE = 2; switch (crmForm.FormType) { case CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE: if crmForm.all.new_contacts. = 0 crmForm.all.new_contactsadding.readOnly = true else crmForm.all.new_contactsadding.readOnly = false break; case ...

formula help.
I have a number of formulas in my weather spreadsheet but I want to combine a couple and seem to be getting in a bit a muddle, I wonder if someone could help. Basically I have a column that converts wind speed from m/s to knots after determining the maximum value, this works fine until this entry is missing (no report), the formula then returns '0'. In these such cases I would like it to return a 'x' to signify 'No report' The formulas look something this atm... =IF(COUNT(C10, H10, N100)=0,"-",MAX(C10, H10, N10)) then I want to include something like: =MS_t...

query design help
I have a small table in A2007 that has only a few fields in it. Date, Location, Accepted, Count (these are the ones that matter) I need to do a query that can group by Location and count the Yes/No's in the Accepted field. On any one date there might be 20 input from the same location, so I suppose the correct option is to group by location first. The end goal here is to create a report that groups by location code and counts the yes/no for that location. Currently I have them entering a date, but I want to get to a report that does the same thing Year to date, and mon...

Please help on RMS Questions
Hello, Request you to please help me on following questions. 1) In RMS can we setup the Customerwise--Item Wise price ? 2) What is the impact if we hold the transaction more than day and closed the registered ? 3) If I did the transaction on Register A and hold I assume that we can Recall that Transaction any store specific register ? please correct me if I am wrong. 4) Is it possible to view the other store on hand Qty ? Your prompt reply will be highly appreciable. Thanks Sandip I will try to answer to my best understnding of what you wish to achieve: 1) In RMS can we setup the Cust...

Advanced Filter...Load from Query...Help!
I have a report that I am trying to filter. I have created a filter unter the Advanced...Advanced Filtor/Sort option (in Access 2007). I then Saved the Query, but later after the Report has been closed out, I have tried Advanced...Advanced Filter/Sort... Load from Query, but the selection list is always blank. The query is saved and I can execute it, etc... but I cannot get it to be loaded as the filter source. Am I doing something wrong or is this an Access bug? Thanks! ...

Column formatting help!
I need a way to wrap text from column A to B, then back to A on the next page. Can anyone help??? Again I need to wrap from column A to B on one page, then when it flows to the next page, it should go back to A then to B and so on.... Hi, I believe that you need 'Newspaper Columns' feature of MS Word. Bill Wrote: > I need a way to wrap text from column A to B, then back to A on the > next > page. Can anyone help??? Again I need to wrap from column A to B on > one > page, then when it flows to the next page, it should go back to A then > to B > and so on...

Help! How can I send email to ALL email addresses in a category?
Here is the procedure I follow...(I use Outlook 2003) 1. Create multiple users. 2. Each user has multiple email addresses (i.e. Email1, Email2, etc.) 3. Each user belongs to certain categories. I want to send out a single message to all users in a particular group. Like for example this... 1. Change the view to Categories (by clicking View/Arrange By/Categories. 2. Highlight the CATEGORY Name. 3. Click on the "New Message to Contact" button (the icon looks like a little envelope and a piece of paper - keep in mind that I'm not referring to the "New Message" butto...

Please help
Hi, As subject above, I cannot get the boot client CD to work at all with the Realtek 8168/8111 network interface, which is what it's named as in W2K3 server itself. When the CD boots I get an error saying to "check WINBOM", whatever that means. Can anyone point me at a driver for this NIC that works? Many thanks, Toby On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:36:05 +0000, Toby Groves <toby.groves@touchsystems.co.uk> wrote: >Hi, > >As subject above, I cannot get the boot client CD to work at all with >the Realtek 8168/8111 network interface, which is what it...

Archive Help
I have outlook 2003 and would like to archive my messages, but have great concern after reading through some posts on this group. Could someone please give a dumbed down explanation on the best way to archive emails and where to locate them. And, if they are not visible through outlook. Where do I find them. I cannot loose these emails! "bs base" <bsbase@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3749DB27-8CC4-4AA0-8985-F57C0CAC1404@microsoft.com... > I have outlook 2003 and would like to archive my messages, but have great > concern after reading th...

Need help on exporting an Excel Sheet into Access 2000
I budget for a Project in an Excel sheet as illustrated below. The months below are usually a 2 year period i.e. 24 months, though it could be over 24 months depending upon a Project. I then need to input this in an Access database, where I do a comparison with the Actual cost. The table &#8220;TblBudget&#8221; in Access is made of 4 fields, namely: (1) CostElement (2) CostCenter (3) Month (4) Amount$. At the moment this method is very cumbersome. I have to manually input the data one by one rather than a direct input. The reason being as my spreadsheet is in a tabulated format. ...

Need Formula
Hey guys, I am a professional driver and my workbook is setup to keep track of my hours on the road on a day-to-day basis. With the new change in the DOT law I need a solution that complies with those variations but works with this setup: The days of the month run down column A contiguously and each days hours are tracked across rows. For example; Cell E6 is the Drive Time. Cell F6 is the On Duty hours. Cell G6 contains the formula; =SUM(E6:F6). Now, cell I6 adds that total to include the previous 5 cells in column G to come up with a total (the last six days) on duty. Okay, cell K6 is the ...

Linking to Visual Basic for Applications Help Files
When enter Excel 2003 and alt-F11 to enter Visual Basic Editor and type something (such as "Date") into help question box then several links will display as ....(Visual Basic for Applications) clicking the link goes nowhere, nada, no help links without the (Visual Basic for Applications) always pop the help window how do I get the help system to follow the links???? ...

need suggestion for calendar
Which program should I get for a "to-do reminder" calendar? Outlook -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "meckyj" <meckyj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF236350-DBC2-4FBB-B3E7-9F7ECC57C2FC@microsoft.com... > Which program should I get for a "to-do reminder" calendar? JoAnn Paules wrote: > Outlook > Bit OTT just for a calendar and reminder function, isn't it? meckyj wrote: > Which program should I get for a "to-do remi...

Error message - cannot log into Outlook
I tried to open an email last night and my computer just stopped -- then a box popped up that says: " This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." "If the problem persists, contact eh program vendor." [with a "close" and "Details" box] I can't get it to go off -- it keeps popping up even after I've shut down my computer (but it won't let me shut down properly -- I have to just hold in the button on the CPU until it shuts down. HELP I can get on the internet and everything else -- but I can't ge...

Help...........
Hi, I=92m able to generate the total but I=92m not able to create border from A1 up to Grand Total (Last row of the data) instead of A28 (see part B). Is there possible to make the line if you can help me out. I=92m looking for this one: Set xlRange =3D Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(Grand Total, 10)) instead of Set xlRange =3D Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(28, 10)) Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks... ___________________________________________________________________________= __ =91Part A - ################################################################## Set ExcelWorksheet =3D ExcelW...

vlookup help #2
hi i am providing you with my problem with attached file. i will be very grateful to you if you can solve my probem Attachment filename: help me.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=46482 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi first: you should try to explain your problem in plain text. Most people won't open attachments :-) To your problems: Just enter the 4th parameter of the VLOOKUP function to look for exact matches. So change =VLOOKUP(A17,A25:C27,3) to =VLOOKUP(A17,A25:C27,3,0) and =VLOOKUP(A17,A25:C2...

I want help with charts
I want to create a waterfall or bridging chart? have a look at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Waterfall.html and http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Waterfall2.html -- John MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003 Please reply & rate any replies you get Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders) "Marton" wrote: > I want to create a waterfall or bridging chart? ...

Deleting all even numbered rows?? Help
I have some data up to row 2200. Unfortunately, the data was capture with a glitch, to where all even numbered rows (2, 4, 6,.....2200 contain bogus data. I want to delete all even numbered rows in the spreadsheet, and hav the 1100 odd numbered rows shift up, so I have only 1100 rows of th real data on the spreadsheet -- Yel26 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Yel268's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1570 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27234 Hi one way: - in a helper c...

Combobox Setup Help
I am trying to use a combobox and I am struggling. Can someone provid me with an example of how to set one up? I have an Excel workbook containing of 25 worksheets which each have a least 7 different geographical reports. I want the end user to selec a choice from the drop down list and the report be displayed. Can someone please provide any help? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Bkey, A combo box puts a value into a cell. It sounds as if you instead need a list of hyperlinks that link to the various reports. Try Insert - Hyperlink. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl...

Simple but I can't get it to work? PLEASE help!!
I don't know why my code isn't working. I tried implementing some examples I found on here after doing a search, but I received an Object error. I have spent the past 2 hours trying to figure this out, so any help would be appreciated. I am quite a newbie I suppose...All I'm trying to do is as follows: 1)I need to find today's date in the range C3-BO3. 2)Once I found the cell with today's date, I need to set the cell below it as the variable HMLoc . It sounds simple but I tried using the Find method but got nowhere. Please help! You will make my day! Is this a workshe...

Help Implementing Password
I have an application and I'd like to add the ability to password protect each data file, sort of like what WinZip does. There's quite a bit of encryption code around so that's not a problem. However, thinking about it, the main problem is determining if the password is correct. I can't allow the data to be unencrypted with the wrong password. That would make it very easy to corrupt the data and nulls would truncate the strings because I put them into an EDIT control. And obviously, I don't want to store the password anywhere. I thought about doing an MD5 hash code but th...

need help with the system and admin tools for integration
I'm trying to set it up, but when I click on CRM on the left I get: Invalid URI: the format of the URI could not be deteremined. When I click on Great Plains I get: the ConnectorString property has not been initialized. In the appication log I'm getting: :RetrievePickList: CRM PickList SOAP error: invalid URI: the format of the URI could not be determined. I checked to make sure the integration user is set up with sys_admin role, is a local admin on crm server, and has access to gp databases. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Jen ...

help! : problem with FORMAT function
i've genned an application using Access 97 (on Windows XP). when i port this to a windows 97 machine, i get a compile error on the "Format" function - "library not found". any suggestions ? Press Ctrl+G to open the Immediate Window. Choose References from the Tools menu. Anything marked "MISSING"? More info on references: http://members.iinet.net.au/~allenbrowne/ser-38.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. &q...