BACK UP My Outlook

I am new to Outlook ( Not Outlook Express)  I would like to know where I can
find information on how to back up all the data I have stored now on Outlook.
 I have looked for information but have been unsuccessful.

Can someone help me on this matter,  Thanks
BMG
0
BMG (2)

here's a good one:
http://www.sitedeveloper.ws/tutorials/outlook.htm

"BMG" <BMG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am new to Outlook ( Not Outlook Express)  I would like to know where I
>can
> find information on how to back up all the data I have stored now on
> Outlook.
> I have looked for information but have been unsuccessful.
>
> Can someone help me on this matter,  Thanks
> BMG

0
John
7/27/2007 6:35:58 PM
Check this page for all you need to know:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"BMG" <BMG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am new to Outlook ( Not Outlook Express)  I would like to know where I
>can
> find information on how to back up all the data I have stored now on
> Outlook.
> I have looked for information but have been unsuccessful.
>
> Can someone help me on this matter,  Thanks
> BMG

0
bens1 (1425)

Outlook data files
Can someone tell me and where Outlook saves its data files -- contacts, e-mail, notes, etc. All data is stored in a file with a .PST extension. Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:00b301c39beb$88cb98d0$a401280a@phx.gbl, Doug Maples wrote: > Can someone tell me and where Outlook saves its data > files -- co...

Public Older View In Outlook 2003
Hi All, Can some one provided me instruction on how to enable the Public Folder option "Show number of unread items" that allow users to see item unreaded in Outlook 2003? Thanks On Tue, 23 May 2006 11:51:03 -0700, Tony Negron <TonyNegron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >Can some one provided me instruction on how to enable the Public Folder >option "Show number of unread items" that allow users to see item unreaded in >Outlook 2003? > >Thanks General tab of the folder in ESM. Have the users add the folder in question to the...

i can't open office outlook 2007
i Can't open office 2007 it was working yesterday i tired restarting the computer, it didn't help I am not anyway in to computers but i need this for my work please help Does Outlook start in safe mode? How to: Select Start | Run Type: outlook.exe /safe OK button If it doesn't, does it display any type of error message? If yes, what does the text say? "Denise" <Denise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C86DE096-54C0-481E-B36B-009A54033466@microsoft.com... >i Can't open office 2007 it was working yesterday > i tired r...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Outlook 2K w/MSN
Ok, here's the deal. Attempting to setup a home user's Outlook 2k client to check email. Since she is not connecting to the network, installed Outlook with Internet only configuration and setup connection with POP3 mail. This user dials up via MSN. And then checks our company email through Outlook. She can receive mail without error, but received the 0x800CCC0E error when sending. Looked it up in Microsoft's KBase and found this article: http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...p;Product=out2K So according to Microsoft, she is forced to use MSN's SMTP server. Ok, no big...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Problem automating outlook
Hi I am using the following code to automate outlook from within MS Access; Dim O As Object O = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") The problem is that I am getting the following error on the second line; Automation error The specified module can not be found What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards Dim O As Object Set O = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Regards Mark Dormer "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:eFs9QqIUGHA.1236@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I am using the following code to...

Outlook Signatures #4

how to find "auto reply in outlook 2003?"
how to find "auto reply in outlook 2003?" http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010347861033.aspx "outlook" <outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4031ECB1-2DDF-438C-A8AA-A4065F830BE0@microsoft.com... > how to find "auto reply in outlook 2003?" ...

Outlook 2000 #142
When I go to compose an e-mail message format tool bar is there but grayed out. How do I get it working again. Thanks ...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Error in Exchange 5.5 Public Folder access via Outlook 2000
Hi We're running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT4, with the May 2004 rollup (841765 - Store.exe and Mdbmsg.dll = 5.5.2658.4) Outlook 2003 clients can access a shared Public Folders contacts list fine through the Address Book application, but Outlook 2000 users can't. Both groups can see and manipulate the actual folder OK, it's just the Address Book that's not working (either through the Address Book icon, or through creating a new mail and clicking on the "To" button and selecting the folder from there). Outlook 2000 users see a blank list, with the slider on the right siz...

Outlook user profiles

Sharing Outlook #2

Importing pst files into Outlook
I needed to reformat the hard disk of my computer. To save the data in Outlook I exported the most important folders into a CD-R. When I reinstalled all the software and tried to import the pst files fron the CD-R I get 2 messages: "Properties for this information service must be defined prior to use" and then "File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file E:\XX.pst" Is anyway to recuperate the date on pst files??? (calendar, input, contacts,etc.) What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help NP On 07 May 2004 15:10, "NP" ...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Address Book in Outlook 2003
Help!!! I usualy group my contacts in groups of contacts. Today I setup a brand new computer and a fresh install of Outlook 2003. Everything went well except the in the contacts department in Outlook 2003. So here's what happened. I copied some contacts folders from my old personnal PST file and they did not appeared in the contact list available when you prepare an e-mail (you know when you press the To button) so I deleted them. Af ter that I toured the internet and I saw that the control mecahnisism is in right cliking each contact folders and selecting the box with "show a...

Unable to go back online with SOF
I was checking the offline capabilities of SOF but now I can't go back online. It gives me "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.". I can access the website perfectly from that machine. Is there a place where I can check what the specified domain is? -- Development Consultant Asyst International - South Africa Microsoft CRM - South Africa Open Forum http://www.asyst.co.za/crmforum HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM Have you tried removing the crmaddin.dll and re-adding it? I would recommend retracing what the user did (assuming ...

Outlook 2007 wont send emails when using contacts
If i select people in my contacts to send out an email, it wont send. It just gives me a parameter error. But, if i manually type the same email, it will work. I looked in the contacts, and the email addresses are correct. I did notice, however, that when i select a contact, outlook puts ' ' around the addresses. When i removed the ' ' it works. Could this be the issues? If so, how do i fix this? You didn't specify the method used for recipient selection. How were these Contacts created? Are their email addresses resolved? -- Russ Valentine "turbowrx...

Outlook Question #7
Gang, I have a client that I am working with and the strangest thing happened! I was working on a domain authentication issue and had to delete a user account from a computer. After this I recreate the user and no email, so strange! All of my client's emails are gone all of his personal saved emails everything, In fact I have to reconfigure the Outlook mail settings just to get email running. So the end result......I cant find the guys email and I have no idea what is going on! HELP!! Client OS XP Outlook 2002 patched Thanks Joe Hi, Even if you create a new user with...

office outlook 2003
Whenever a new meeting request is chosen and sent to appropriate recipients, an extra line of text appears at the receiver's email (see below). #BugFix:15 I do not know where in outlook to delete/disable this line of text, as users are getting confused seeing it in their email. Not a part of Outlook - look to third party installations that work with Outlook such as an anti-spam application. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be del...