autoreply #2

Goodmorning,

We are using Outlook2003 with Exchange server 5.5.
Is it possible to make a rule with ''have server reply using a specific
message '' with the original message?
I want when: a message arrives to send a reply, always, but WITH the
original message, otherwise people don't know on which message this reply is
send.

Thanks.

John

No.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"John Knijn" <john.knijn@pica.nl> wrote in message
> Goodmorning,
>
> We are using Outlook2003 with Exchange server 5.5.
> Is it possible to make a rule with ''have server reply using a specific
> message '' with the original message?
> I want when: a message arrives to send a reply, always, but WITH the
> original message, otherwise people don't know on which message this reply
> is send.
>
> Thanks.
>
> John

0
suemvp (4038)

EXCEL Graph #2
Dear all, I have an issue with graph diagrams. Here a sample to illustrate the situation: 1st row contains date: e.g. April 4 2006, April 7, 2006, April 5 2006 2nd row contains data e.g. 5 Dollar, 4 Dollar, -3 Dollar, Now I want to create a graph which cumulates the 2nd row. Means: X-axe: April 4 2006 April 7, 2006 April 5 2006 Y-axe: 5 Dollar 9 Dollar 6 Dollar How can I do this directly with the graph diagrams? Thanks, Alex I doubt that you can, but you can add a third row which is an accumulation, and run the chart from Row 1 and Row 3. To hide the accumulation set it's row h...

Accessing OWA externally #2
How do I enable users to access Outlook Web Access from outside the network? Provide them with a fqdn or public Ip address that connects to your OWA server. Provide more details on your infrastructure if you want more information. Nue "ER" <ER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A777EE8-3112-4431-A2E5-60E41E7E32F3@microsoft.com... > How do I enable users to access Outlook Web Access from outside the > network? We are running Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 Server machine. Our active directory runs on our main server, which is also Windows 2003 Ser...

Error 3265 #2
Hi All I have 43 store connect with our HQ and evrynight they take (W.S 401) on smoe of my store there is error message: <<HQMessageProcessor>> Error 3265:Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.(Unhandled Error) Is there anyone know about that error. note:we use RMS v.1.2 -- MOH.OWN THE BODY SHOP K.S.A MOB:+966 557266607 ...

Calculation Speed #2
I am having a lot of trouble with increasing the speed of my workbook calculations. I have queries, outside links and many INDEX and MATCH formulas that I do not want to eliminate. After I run a query and have the main page of the workbook calculate, is there any way that I can continue to calculate the rest of the workbook without the main page recalculating? All of the worksheets rely on the main page and some of the worksheets rely on other pages as well. Therefore, calc sheet is not thorough enough. I need to calculate entire workbook except certain pages. I am wondering if ge...

Automatically Posting Transactions in GP 9 #2
I am using Windows Scheduler, a .bat file, a GP Macro, and VBA to automatically post Inventory Transactions in GP v 9. The scheduler calls a .bat file that calls the macro that logs into GP, opens Inventory Series Posting, marks the batches, and then posts. This all works just fine. The problem I am having is shutting GP down after the posting process is complete. I am using SendKeys "%{F4}" (I know you can also use the Macro to do this but if there's nothing to post then it will never get to that step so I chose to use SendKeys instead) to perform that function which works p...

Hyperlink Problem #2
I have already published my newsletter in my computer however the hyperlink (first page) to enter my site does not work. Whenever I do webpage preview all links work except on first page. Why? What should I do? When you say that they do not work, I assume this means they are no longer 'hot' or 'active' rather than they don't take you to the correct page. Usually this has to do with how the text with the link is formatted. Chances are it has been converted into an image which kills the links. Try to select the text around the hyperlinked text by left clicking and drag...

oma doesn't work #2
The oma on my Exchange 2003 SP2 cluster stopped working recently. From the web page I get the following info : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Stack Trace: [InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.] System.Collections.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.MoveNext() +2756158 Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.Tracing.OmaTrace.set_DebugOutputTracing(Boolean value) +167 Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global..ctor() +262 ASP.global_asax..ctor() +5 [TargetInvocationException: Exc...

PSTPRX.DLL #2
Can't install my Microsoft Outlook, but had once. Keep getting error message the the file PSTPRX.DLL is missing and MAPI is unable to load. Any help would be greatly appreciated. OL2002: Error Message: MAPI Was Unable to Load the Information Service Pstprx.dll http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293058&Product=ol2002 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups...

Sort problem #2
Hi - I have a spreadsheet that I would like to sort In column A - I have dates (in descending order) In columns B, C, D, E, F - I have names (in no order). What I am looking for is a sort command that sorts columns B through in either ascending or descending order, whilst still keeping column as the reference column? Ie after sorting columns B through F the still correctly reference column A (the date they originally referre to)? thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not very sure how you want to sort columns B:F. Normally it should be sufficient to simply select ...

Emails not sending #2
Yesterday I posted a question, which I will restate below. My email goes into the outbox and basically sits there. There is no acknowledgement that anything was sent and as a result, nothing shows up in the sent folder. I don't get an error message or even see a time out. I was having the same issue with Outlook Express and Thunderbird. I talked with Comcast and they suggested that I change the ports to 587 from 25. I did that and they worked. Just to fill in a couple of more pieces. Comcast is my ISP for access to the internet and thus I use (smtp.comcast.net). Incoming mail com...

Duplicate Mails #2
Hi We have recently upgraded our Messaging servers from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. After the migration, we found that just for one mail enable public folder, few mails are getting duplicated. Has anyone seen this issue. My Exchange servers are Exchange 2003 with SP2 and are in A/P Cluster mode. ...

debug a 2 demension array
Hi I have a problem. The Frontend isn't ready for my programm and I want to debug ist. But if I have a array like unsigned char memory [256][3]; I see only the first 85 rows in the "Locals Windowsand" and value is "length=0"; I hope somebody understood my problem an could help me. mfg Sven "Sven Kleine." <win95total@gmx.net> wrote in news:c61920$6kj$03$1@news.t-online.com: > Hi > > I have a problem. The Frontend isn't ready for my programm and I want to > debug ist. But if I have a array like unsigned char memory [256][3]; I >...

Saving calendar as webpage #2
I am using outlook 2002 to save our company calendar (located in Public folders on our exchange server 5.5) as a web page on our intranet. It fills in the file location automatically and asks me to replace the existing calendar.htm file that already resides there. But when I try to do the same thing on a computer with outlook 2000, it won't prefill the path in and it won't let me overwrite the old htm file, it gives me an invaled sitename error. How can I fix this without having to use outlook 2002 on this other computer? ...

Outlook email accounts #2
Every time I reconnect, my POP3 information is appended to my Username and 'localhost' replaces my POP3 info. How can I prevent this from happening? Uncheck your firewall or anti-virus from checking incoming mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Frank Will asked: | Every time I reconnect, my POP3 information is appended | to my Username and &...

ignore first 2 characters
Is there anyway to format a cell so that it trims off the first 2 characters of the cell. For example my cell contains a query that shows PR101 or PL101. Is there a way to make it just show 101. For this application the PL and PR don't matter. Am I out of luck on this one or can it be done. Thanks. got to make a new column (if your #'s are in A, here's the function in B) = Right(A1,Len(a1)-2) HTH *** you aren't related to Jason Sneed (in charlotte)are you? "Sneed924" wrote: > Is there anyway to format a cell so that it trims off the first 2 characters &...

thanks #2
Thanks! I appreciate you taking the time to answer my post. ...

CRM Notes Error # 2...........
Here is the second error in Event Log................. Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 5/10/2005 Time: 11:49:20 AM User: N/A Computer: CRM11 Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. Error Message: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line...

Access 2.0 to Access XP?
Hello, My customer has an Access 2.0 database which they would like to upgrade to Access XP. Can I just use decompile/recompile/compact? Is it necessary to take any other steps? Thanks in advanc. Tracy No you can't just do that. Converting from A2.0 to any later version may involve a major exercise. Beyond writing a book, which you can buy, tell us what specifically is your problem? If you don't know A2.0, ie the "from" AND the "to", then you are not qualified to convert it, is my impression. Having said that, conversions are not too difficult if you jus...

Removing a space #2
I asked a question earlier need to remove an extra space in a cell (ex. cell a1 is 5543 and a space) it is set as general not a number, I have over 5700 rows, doing it manually is impossible can i do it? in a formula However it did not work and I Do not understand typing visual basic code that well, I do unterstand formulas Plesae help?? Hi, You might try something like this: =VALUE(LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-1)) If you don't care about value (number vs text) you could shorten the equation to =LEFT(A2,LEN(A2)-1) Good luck Best regards, Kevin "REmoving a Space" <anonymous@discussi...

how can i import addressbook between 2 PST files
Hello guys listen i was using the Microsoft Outlook untill my .pst file become more than 1 GB so i renamed it to Outlook.old then restart the Microsoft Outlook again to create a new .pst file everything went fine but when i opened the address book i get an error message then it opens empty when i want to add any new contact to it it accepts the contact but don't save it which mean in the next time i opened the address book i don't found this contact and how can i import my old contacts from the old .pst file thanks for your time and advance Contacts are never added to the address book...

Userform button setting variable from formula #2
I have a userform that contains windows media player. I want to set CommandButton4 to take the value of the formula in cell A2 of the active sheet and set it as the value of variable named 'inset'. I'm finding the VBA code on this much harder to write than I thought it would be. Any ideas please, anyone? ...

can't scroll in Excel #2
I can access an Excel file on a networked shared drive, and it open ok. But if I try to scroll down to view the information, the scroll bar moves like it should, but the data remains on the same screen. I went to a few other computers, and those people can accesss the same file without the issue that i have. I did notice that my scroll bar is much smaller than everyone else's scrollbar. If I hit the Page Down key, the scroll bar moves, but the data stays the same. If I hit the Arrow Down key, that scroll bar again moves, but the data does not. I can see only the data that is...

etech #2
It would be nice if a user could add their own problem, cause, and repair codes from Etech. It would also be good if the user could click on a call, but not open it, and have the call stay hi-lighted. Then the user will know which call the notes at the bottom go to. Right now if they move the mouse the notes stay the same but the mouse pointer will be hi-lighting other calls. Thank you ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the messag...

2 sided printing in Excel with multiple workbooks
I have a problem printing multiple worksheets. Some of my worksheets have more than 1 page and I have multiple worksheets in my excel file. I would like to print all these workbooks 2 sided together. Right now my printer supports 2 sided flip on long edge, but It will only double side one of the worksheets and then print out the other worksheets on a single side. I need all worksheets in a row to be two sided. Does anyone know what to do. Thanks ...

MS POS 2.0: Store credit not available?
Hi all, seems there is no way for applying store credit in MS POS. Is there an addon or some other way to get a function for store credit? thnx in advance.. Dennis- I use a Work Around- I create a work order and then give the customer a credit on the work order- Then when the customer comes in, I bring up their work order with the credit etc. It is cludgy i know, but... "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22878618-94BB-43F9-B92B-1ED37E49B7A6@microsoft.com... > Hi all, seems there is no way for applying store credit in MS POS. Is > ...