Automtic retrieval of email

Outlook stopped retrieving my email automatically. I have
to click on 'send/receive' whenever I want to check. Why??
It does not even check automatically when I start it up.
I have the box 'send immediately when connected' checked.
I also have it set up to send/receive every 10 minutes.
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook 2003 New Email notification not working on Task Bar
Problem with Outlook notification not working: My Outlook no longer notifies me with a little envelope in the applications bar when I have an new unread message. The settings are on -- Tools > Options > E-mail Options > Advanced E-mail Options and "When new items arrive in my Inbox" "Show an envelope icon in the notification area" - but still the envelope notification doesn't appear. I am hoping thisa is not a Profile issue.... any help would be great. Michael If you click the arrow at the left hand edge (if you've got your task bar in the...

Fax 2 Email
I like to set up my fax to send all incoming faxes to my email address, how can i do this? Rules cannot be used to forward faxes in Outlook. Also, You can't use forward with faxes. You have to Open the fax then Print it to your fax printer and generate a new fax. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "kourosh" <kourosh1351@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23zVcOVkiHHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I like to set up my fax to send all incoming faxes to my email address, how >can i do this? > > kourosh wrote: > I like to set up my fax to send all incomi...

Can't set up Email
I have been trying to set up my email through Outlook and I cant seem to get it to work. I am not very computer savy, but I can work my way around. It keeps saving it fails to find the outgoing and incoming servers. I have tried changing the Pop3 and smtp number to 110, 25 and 995, 25, because that is all the options give me, but it still doesn't work. I am connecting through a cable modem. Please help! ...

SPAM Adds to Junk Email Filter:
I would like to have a SPAM adds to Junk Email Filter. I do not want Junk Emails. Thanks, David OL2003's Junk Mail filter is updated monthly by Microsoft and you can add things to the block lists manually. There's no automated process where suspected junk is added to the block list. "David Johnson" <david066@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:cOGse.6506$eM6.4217@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... >I would like to have a SPAM adds to Junk Email Filter. I do not want Junk ...

Rules for moving emails sent on behalf of someone
I have a rule that moves emails from 'bob@random.rnd' * to another folder. But my rule does not cope when the email comes in like "H.R.Department@random.rnd on behalf of bob@random.rnd" then the rule does not work anymore. How can I write a rule to cope with this sort of annoying email. * Email address has been changed to protect privacy ...

CRM 1.2 Email activity not thrustworthy ?
I have a customer who send a mail from CRM and the following 4 replies are filed under the contactperson in CRM. After a few days he send a reply to one of the mails which his customer also replies to but they are NOT filed in CRM ??? He can upgrade the mails as activities, here it says that it might exist in CRM, but it doesn't until i upgrade. He want's to be sure that the correspondance is getting filed in CRM, have anyone experienced this problem ?? Hope you are able to help me out here. Jack do you have any spam filters on your exchange box that might be intercepting ...

Outlook Email #11
Hello All, I'm trying to figure out how to get the Adobe Conversion icon in my email. It was there at one time, but now I can't seem to find it. Anyone out there can send me some suggestions? Hi Sheila, maybe you try this HELP | ABOUT MICROSOFT OUTLOOK | DISABLE ITEMS and there you enable the Adobe Plug in -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Sheila" <swingo@altosgroup.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c35d01c47a32$e037e710$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello A...

Is it possible to capture all email from a specific email?
I have Exchange 2003 Enterprise running on a Windows 2003 server. What I want to do is capture all emails from say bob@company.com (no matter who they were originally intended to at our company) and redirect these emails to an exchange group here like Group1@mycompany.com A partner of ours sends billing invoices to the sales rep at our company directly and they can not (or will not) change their system to send all these to a single email address here. Can I somehow make exchange grab everything from someone and redirect it to a different email address? Thanks for your help. -Craig, MCP ...

Returned email #2
When sending email to several people, one of them will return as undeliverable. I used to be able to look at the properties of the returned message to find out which one bounced. That does not work now. How can I find out which email address is not good? ...

problem sending email to Distribution List
Hi there My exchange 2003 server having problem sometime the user can send email to Distribution list, sometimes the messages sent to DL went disappeared. I've noticed that this happened since we installed a new exchange 2003 server in another domain name which is test1.local. The first exchange running in domain test.local. Any idea how to solve this problem? tq have you done any message tracing to see what happens to the messages? are there any delivery restrictions on the list/s in question? "Muhamad Taufik Khasim" <Taufik@uniten.edu.my> wrote in messag...

"AutoStart" Outlook email
I want Outlook to automatically check email when I open Outlook. Is there a way I can do this without clicking the "Send-Receive" button? Thanks, Hankd44@yahoo.com If you've got scheduled polling of a POP3 mailbox setup, Outlook should poll when it starts. What version of Outlook are you using? "Hank D." <Hank D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E577002F-E0F8-4E7E-A1D0-BAB4B5C41E2A@microsoft.com... >I want Outlook to automatically check email when I open Outlook. Is there a > way I can do this without clicking the "Send-Receive&qu...

Sending email "on behalf" wide open
We've just brought up a brand new Exchange organization with 3 Exchange 2003 SP2 servers. By default, currently every Exchange user is able to sent email on behalf of anyone else, which doesn't sound right. They can simply go to their Outlook and put anyone else in "From " field and send the email. Is this normal behaviour and how can it be fixed. Thanx. That's not normal and indicates a permissions problem. Did you go overboard creating delegates? -Peter "Zick" <User@donotsendanyemail.com> wrote in message news:%235kOTwYvGHA.428@TK2MSFTNGP...

Retrieving email ids into drop down box in outlook 2007 add-in
Hi, I am working on MS outlook 2007 add-in project using Visual studio 2008,C#. I am trying to retrieve all email accounts( which were I set up in outlook) into one dropdown box. May I know how to get this application.... ...

Date "None" Stuck emails in outbox
Has anyone figured out why emails get stuck in the outbox with date "none"? ...

will installing remove all emails?
Will installing Office XP from 2000 pro get rid of all my emails in Outlook? Thanx Max "Maxinator" <Maxinator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:512EDC43-8B4F-4FE3-8080-C9912CFBE5E4@microsoft.com... > Will installing Office XP from 2000 pro get rid of all my emails in > Outlook? > Thanx > Max No it shouldn't do, but as in any scenario, backup just in case. Gordon's advice is very sound. When in doubt, always back up your data. Here's great information on how to do it: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm -- ...

Outlook 2000 can't find Word for email editor
I run XP Home and Outlook ran Word as editor until recently, now when I go to set Word as email editor, it says can't fing it or that Word is busy and cannot link...is there a way to point Outlook to Word.exe? There appear to be a whole host of causes for this error message. Most have no solution. Here are a few that do: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q284900 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q319796 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q196871 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q223934 -- Russ Va...

Weboutlook doesn't let me see my email!!!
I would need someone help....my weboutlook no longet lets me see my emails. I have it opened and I can receive the emails and it I can receive from who...but when I open them all I get is a blank page and in the buttom of the page is says unknown zone(mixed). can someone please help me out!!! Thank you ...

Shift Delete emails
Hi all Exchange 2003 sp1 and all clients are outlook 2003. If a user does a shift delete on an email, but the deleted item retention time set on the server has not yet expired, is it posssible to get the emails restored? if so how can i do this? Can i use the recovery storage group to do this? Thanks this has been a life-saver for me: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;178630 "Skipster" <Skipster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B583D3D-045C-46C3-8ACD-F490D511896E@microsoft.com... > Hi all > > Exchange 2003 sp1 and all c...

incoming email notification
how can i be automatically notified about an incoming email, without clicking send/receive? I need to know immediately when a new email arrives. >-----Original Message----- >how can i be automatically notified about an incoming >email, without clicking send/receive? I need to know >immediately when a new email arrives. Notify me when new messages arrive On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the Preferences tab, and then click E-Mail Options. Select or clear the Display a notification message when new mail arrives check box. Note You can also play a sound or change the ...

I don't have a "drop down" arrow to choose an email
I have Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711) Corporate or Workgroup I have 4 email addresses that I want to use. When sending an email, how do I have the opportunity to choose which account it is from? I don't have a drop down arrow, nor a "send email using" option.. HELP! If I recall correctly those options don't exist in Outlook 2000. Can you upgrade to a newer version? Outlook XP (2002) and 2003 both include a "Send Using" capability that is quite good. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable ...

Why Does Windows Mail forget email addresses?
It's very annoying but many times when I start to email someone, I find that Windows Mail has forgotten the address and will not complete it, so I have to go into contacts and email from there. I never knew this to happen with OE in any of the Win versions before Vista, and wonder why it happens with Windows Mail. Is there a fix for this? TIA Cheri Windows Mail only remembers the last 29 addresses used. See this about removing remembered addresses. How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/245/1/How-to-clea...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

sending emails #2
I have a problem when attempting to send emails. I get an error message regarding the personal folders. It says, " An objejct cannot be found. Error message 0x8004010f. Any ideas James ...

CRM Inbound Email
Problem: inbound email is not appearing as an activity unless it originated in crm and has a token. In that case, it works as it should. It looks like CRM is processing the CRMMail box but what it does with the messages seems broken. SBS2003 R2 Router and rules are installed and applied. Personal CRM workspace and Organization are set to track all email messages. If I turn off the router service, I can see messages arriving in the CRMmail@xxx.com box When I turn on the router service, those messages dissapear. No error messages in any Event Viewer logs. SBS and CRM are in the PrivateGroup Th...

Create new contact in CRM from an email
In Outlook, you can create a new contact from an email. How do we do this with CRM? We are manually having to go into CRM and create new contact by cutting and pasting the information from the email. Since CRM works within Outlook, should this not be a feature??? when you get email then click on track. It will appear in my received activities (choose the type email ) in workplace. If it doesnt have any contact or account associated with it , then it will make "red question mark". Click on red question mark to resolve it to existing contact / account or make a new one. /Aamir...