Automatically move messages to folders

I have set up rules in the rules wizard to send messages
with words in the subject to other folders.  I have
followd all of the directions in Rules Wizard and at the
end of the rule setup I get a message saying that this is
a "client-only" rule and will only work when Outlook is
running.

These rules will not run automatically.  They will only
run when I go into the wizard and click run now.  Is this
the way it is supposed to work??  How do I get messages
from a GM Inbox to other folders????

Help??

Is this the way it is supposed to work??
*** Nope...

How do I get messages from a GM Inbox to other folders????
*** Try http://www.tomsterdam.com - there is a very clear explanation on
Rules there (for OE but they work similar as OL).

;-)

"Robert Cole" <robert.m.cole@wamu.........net> wrote in message
I have set up rules in the rules wizard to send messages
with words in the subject to other folders.  I have
followd all of the directions in Rules Wizard and at the
end of the rule setup I get a message saying that this is
a "client-only" rule and will only work when Outlook is
running.

These rules will not run automatically.  They will only
run when I go into the wizard and click run now.  Is this
the way it is supposed to work??  How do I get messages
from a GM Inbox to other folders????

Help??

0
esaelp.m (20)