Automatic send/recieve #2

I have OL 2003 set using exchange server...automatic send
and recieve does not seem to be working properly .... I
have to manually select the snd and rcv ... are there any
options to check for automatic snd/rcv?
0
anonymous (74722)

gastewa <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have OL 2003 set using exchange server...automatic send
> and recieve does not seem to be working properly .... I
> have to manually select the snd and rcv ... are there any
> options to check for automatic snd/rcv?

If you define a send/receive interval in Tools>Send/Receive>Send/receive
Settings>Define Send/Receive Groups, it should work.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
8/17/2004 3:32:35 PM
Check your send/receive settings - is there an automatic polling interval
set for your Exchange account?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, gastewa asked:

| I have OL 2003 set using exchange server...automatic send
| and recieve does not seem to be working properly .... I
| have to manually select the snd and rcv ... are there any
| options to check for automatic snd/rcv?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

SQL2000 server & RMS 2.0
I have a client that is running HQ RMS 1.3 with the full version of SQL2000 Workgroups. He wants to install RMS 2.0, but 2.0 uses SQL 2005 Express and he is already over the 4 gig limit on the HQ database. How can you use existing SQL2000 database with RMS 2.0? Does he have to buy the full version of SQL2005? Thanks Dave I'm running SBS 2K3 (with SQL 2000) on my server and SQL 2K5E on the workstations. No problems at all. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "DCR" wrote: > I have a client that is running HQ RMS 1.3 with the full version of SQL2000 > Workgroups. He...

Placing headings automatically at page breaks
Hello, Since I have a large spreadsheet with lots of page breaks. I would like to know is there a easy way to add all the heading names automatically to move to the first line of the page break. Doing it manually right now is very time consuming. ex: test test test test 0 o x x 7 j h d -------------------------------------------- page break test test test test I want this heading here thanks Mike, File > Page Setup > Sheet. In the Rows to ...

Server giving send failures for unsent emails
I have just taken over management of an Exch 2003 site and am having the following issue: One user is receiving delivery failure notifications from the server for non-existent emails. The delivery failure report says that the sender is not the person to whom the delivery failure notification is sent. The scenario is like this: postmaster@ourdomain.net (our exch server) sends a non-delivery report to ceo@ourdomain.net for an email that is purported to be sent by notreal@ourdomain.net (notreal is not an AD user and there is no 'notreal' email account). An example report follows:...

Can't send e-mails
I can receive e-mails but not send them. Dialogue box states: "Please enter your user name and password for the following server. server: smtp.frontier.com user name: ___________ password: _____________" (I've not filled in user name & password here.) Is this a settings, or hardware (server) problem? Do I fix by changing live mail settings, or call my DSL provider regarding their modem/router? Has this e-mail account ever worked? You can't have an e-mail account without a username and password. Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Servers. Is t...

Titles referencing multiple cells #2
When I try that it tells me I have an error with the formula...... -- geooi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- geooil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1650 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31459 Apparently the charting wizard doesn't allow concatenations, if you tr that formula in a worksheet it works correctly, but not when giving name to a data source in the chart or title -- crispb ----------------------------------------------------------------------- crispbd'...

Adding a signature #2
If Outlook is the email editor for email messages from Outlook, then it's easy to leave the signature off, and manually insert it in an email when required. However, my Outlook defaults to using Word as the editor for emails sent from within Outlook, which I'm mostly happy with - you have more editing options. However, there appears to be no way to manually insert a signature. You either have it always off or always on. How can this be? Please help - I used this feature in Outlook Express a lot and am lost without it. Richard. You can workaround this by creating an empt...

MS outlook #2
My MS outlook crashed yesterday and no longer functions, I unstalled office97 and reinstalled but now outlook can't open my pst file and doesn't have any functionality, calender contacts etc. Any suggestons Thanks Peter ...

2 questions
Hi, I need help in finding where to post for windows 7. Kindly advise as to which newsgroup I should be addressing. Secondly, I was trying to uninstall a 3rd party program using "Programs and Features" in the Control Panel. It used to be called "Add/Remove Programs" in WinXP. I highlighted the program I wished to uninstall, and clicked "uninstall". That little progress circle that goes around and around drove me crazy and I waited for about 10 minutes for the OS to gather "configuration information" about the program to be uninstalled. ...

Generate a file from email #2
There has a truth that we can't 100% guarantee each email are deliverable. However, in some cases, email is an important way to comunicate with client and to overcome the time different. So that an undeliverable email could have a serious impact.... With the above problem, I have an idea to generate a file ,such as *.pdf, *.tif, *.rtf, for some designated subject of outbound email and put them into a ftp/web server. This should make our client to obtain their files no matter the email is delivered or not. To all expert: In order to reduce possibility of fault from user operation, how'...

recycle bin deletes fils automatically after 1/2 hr
files will not remain in bin...I have tried to increase space in bin but that doesn't seem to work! Need help/suggestions....tks. in advance Al ...

Error Sending
I periodically get an error message that states. 553 To send mail, first check your mail with a valid POP account; this prevents unauthorized SPAM relaying. (#5.7.1) It won't send my mail. This only happens every so often. What could be wrong? ...

CRM V1.2 and SBS 2003 Not Working installation issues
Greetings and Happy New Year My Question is why doesn't CRM behave correctly? Environemnt is SBS2003 Premium Exchange Configred and running correctly. ISA running using 2 Nics. Domain with active directory running ok. SQL 2000 with service packs 3a applied. IIS running ok default websites all accessable. Firstly i followed the IG for SBS2003(Fresh Install with all updates) all prerequisites were ticked off prior to installation. Install procedure was followed to the letter. Results :( http://localhost causes IE to spit up You do not have permissions to view this Web Site. What ...

Right click prints automatically
Hi Folks, I'm having a problem within Windows 2000. We are running Ofiice 97 Pro and 2000 on the same machine and have come across a strange issue. Whenever my end user is in Excel 97 and wants to copy data from one range of cells to another, she selects the cells, right clicks to select "copy" and at that point the machine sends out a print job to her default printer. We'd like to stop this behavior. Anyone got any ideas? I've installed office 97 sp1 and the update with the same name. I can't install service pack two because of the allowed file name update...

Lookups #2
I am trying to write a formula which looks up a product code in a list, and then references a date to pick out a piece of information. The code is in a horizontal list with the dates being in a vertical list across the top of the page. eg Code Dates Jan Feb Mar 111 50 70 80 112 90 10 60 113 60 10 80 It needs to refer to the code then the month, to be able to select the correct cell. eg code 112 in February = 10 Is there a function to cross reference the two pieces of information to select...

Not updating automatically
I've got M05 configured to automatically update from my bank (BankOne) every day. I've got my Passport set up, etc, etc, but Money never downloads until I actually start it and hit download. Why the heck won't it download in the background (DSL connection, and computer on 24x7)? One more thing -- I don't see the background process running that others are complaining about! How can I make it start? "Pilar" <noone@home.com> wrote in message news:eCfSx33JFHA.2704@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I've got M05 configured to automatically update from my...

Pickup Folder #2
Hey all Basic quistion i am sure. Can someone tell me what info the pick up folder holds in exchange? C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp I have a few emails going in there.... ta On 9 Jul 2006 21:24:49 -0700, ksmm80@gmail.com wrote: >Hey all > >Basic quistion i am sure. Can someone tell me what info the pick up >folder holds in exchange? >C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp > >I have a few emails going in there.... > >ta That's a directory where you can drop in properly formatted text files and Exchange will deal with them as e...

Unexpected behavior #2
I am having a unique intermittent problem I am hoping someone can hel me with. I have a large Excel VPA application that has several button on the "Config" sheet that execute different VBA scripts. There ar also a large number of drop down list boxes. On a fairly regular basi an unusual behavior occurs, when you click on a drop down box one o the buttons (always the same button) magically moves to the drop dow box that was clicked. Once this happens the first time, every time yo click on a drop down box the button moves to that box. You can clos and reopen the file and it will conti...

Charting Problems #2
I need to create a chart that has axes in "exact" inches. For example, the printed plot area is 6" x 3", or at least 1 axis is exactly inches. ...

Exchange System Management tools #2
I have the Exchange 2003 system managemnt tools installed. I was was wondering if I needed to install sp1, sp2 for exchange 2003 since I have the exchange tools even though I do not have the server itelf on this computer. Yes, if you have sp1 installed on Exchange you should install sp1 on your workstation. Without it, you could risk corrupting your DB. Clayton "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:834F0976-1AE6-45C4-8268-BBD53EFBDC00@microsoft.com... >I have the Exchange 2003 system managemnt tools installed. I was was > ...

How to create 2 charts on one page
I have created a yearly chart for widgets accomplished in Excel (has 4 data lines). I would like to add another chart directly below this to show the turn-time for accomplishing the widgets. It would have the same X-axis values (months of the year). I tried using a secondary Y axis, and the chart is just unreadable with this approach. Can this be done. HELP. You haven't told us why it's unreadable, so I doubt that we can help. If your problem is that the two sets of data are overlapping, and you said you wanted the second chart *below* the first one, try adjusting the scales on...

Compare 2 Sheets and Extract Unique Info to a 3rd Sheet
I have two sheets of stock data from a stock screener, both same parameters, just different time frames (i.e., one sheet is newer whenever I import new a new screen from the Internet), which will pull different stocks as time passes. I'm trying to compare the two sheets and extract the stock data (a whole row's worth of data, not just a cell) that is unique to the "Last Import" sheet. This would allow any new stocks identified on the screener to be transferred to a new sheet (called "Filtered List"). That way I don't have to research the same stocks over and ove...

Need a formula that tags one table based 2 columns in each table
I have two tables on one worksheet, Table A and Table B. Each table contains two column with X and Y coordinates, all values are numerical. The coordinate system is irrelevant. I need to "tag" all XY coordinates in Table B that have a matching XY coordinate in Table A. If Table A coordinates are in columns A and B, and Table B coordinates are in columns C and D, then I want to place the text "hit" in column E next to each coordinate pair from columns C and D that match a coordinate pair in columns A and B. The ranges for the respective tables have been named ACOORD and...

Cell colour change automatically
Is it possible to create a formula to automatically turn a cell a given colour? Example: - If I type the word "Yes" in a cell I would like the cell to turn red automatically, If I type the word "No" in a cell I would like the cell to turn green automatically. Is this possible? If yes please recreate a formula to assist me. Many thanks -=- dustyv Take a look at "Conditional Formatting" in XL Help. In article <45794F52-0D61-4B8F-8562-A3E9E6F957BE@microsoft.com>, dustyv <dustyv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to create a formul...

Dynamic Chart #2
Can you please help me to create a dynamic chart by using VBA? Thanks in advance!! ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements VBA may not be needed. See the Excel | Tutorials | 'Dynamic Charts' page of my web site. -- [Posted directly to the Usenet newsgroup -- no affiliation with Excelforum] Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel...

Getting cells to automatically delete spaces
Hi all I have got a very large spreadsheet where the information is presente as: 111111/ 1 Notice the two spaces after the forward slash. There's about 10'00 cells in the column with varying numbers but all in the above format. I need to get the two spaces deled so that it will appear as: 111111/1 Is there a way i can get excel to proccess this for me. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Darre -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Darren, Select the required area or a whole sheet, and do a simple Replace (Edit menu), asking Excel to replace s...