Automatic mail checking to ISP

How can i set up Outlook 97 to automaticly dial my ISP to
check for mail on a PC with windows 2000 on??
0
Reign (3)

How to add sender email automatically in Outlook 2002
Please tell me how to send setup for all my sender email address can automatically put into my address book, for example like outlook express you can do that pretty easy. Right click on the senders address, select add to contacts. This is the only way in Outook 2002 and later. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Erick asked: | Please tell me how to send ...

O98 deltetes mail at server but dose not downlode them
Hi, my outlook 98 deletes the mail at my pop3 server but dose not download them. So I'm losing my mail. Any ideas? Stefan Do you have any Rules Wizard rules that might be moving/deleting messages automatically? "Stefan Huber" <shuber@tunau.de> wrote in message news:OoGPhm1ZDHA.2960@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > my outlook 98 deletes the mail at my pop3 > > server but dose not download them. So I'm > > losing my mail. > > Any ideas? ...

Importing E-mail Addresses to Microsoft Outlook '03
We have another data base where e-mail addresses are stored. They are in Microsoft Access format, so we should be able to get them into my Microsoft Outlook e-mail contacts, but I am completely computer illiterate. The e-mail addresses are in 3D, a system that we use for setting up and managing our home inspection company. 3D told me that they use Microsoft Access format, but how do we import them to M.Office??? Thanks. Outlook can import from MS Access files. You can select it from the Import and Export Wizard under the File menu. If you can directly map all the database fi...

spell check #3
does spell check work for outlook express? ...

E-mail not transferred outbox to sent item folder
Often I am experiencing a problem when I send an e-mail through Microsoft outlook stand alone desktop regardless with or without an attachment. The sent item does not move from the outbox folder to the sent item folder, even though the e-mail has been sent in most cases, I get a message through the send and receive dialog box stating "Reported error 0x80040109 unknown error 0x80040109". In some cases mail is sent normally and the items are transferred to sent item folder and don't get an error messages but it is more often I get the error message and the sent item stays...

How do you check on Vista if .exe file is 32-bit or 64-bit?
Assume 64-bit Vista and assume that you do not want to run/ execute .exe file. Is there a utility that will read an .exe file and provide specifics like 32-bit or 64-bit code? I can use VS2008 to open any .exe file and it will display a lot of info included there but none indicates if the code was compiled as 32- bit or 64-bit >Is there a utility that will read an .exe file and provide specifics >like 32-bit or 64-bit code? depends (www.dependencywalker.com) or dumpbin /HEADERS Dave ...

Deleting e-mail attachments
How do I delete attachments from my e-mails in Windows Mail? It's real easy in Lotus Notes. Basically, you don't. One workaround is to click Reply, then resave the = message, but the headers will be changed. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Bernie " <bmpasternack@att.net> wrote in message = news:eA0hK9w8KHA.4600@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do I delete attachments from my e-mails in Windows Mail? It's = real easy=20 > in Lotus Notes.=20 > You would have to save...

Limit Recipients in Bulk Mail
I would like to know if i can make a setting that the maximum of recipients in a bulk mail can be set. I would like to have a limit of 500 recipients, but cant find the settings to make. You can limit it to 250: Go to options and set the maximum records per page to 250. Use CRM Mail Merge for Word to send the emails and merge to all records on current page. -- www.nauta-automatisering.nl "Deeske" wrote: > I would like to know if i can make a setting that the maximum of recipients > in a bulk mail can be set. > > I would like to have a limit of 500 recipients, b...

The e-Mail that wouldn't Die
ON Aug 12, 2005 I received an e-mail from a governmental website notifying me of an event. Each time Outlook 2003 checked my SBC mail server, it got the message again, and again, and again. I deleted the messages, and they just keep coming back. I deleted them all on friday. Today I had 389 of them. All from the same website, all dated 8/12/05. I figure the website's mailer is looking for some sort of confirmation of receipt from Outlook and not getting it. Any ideas on why this is and how to stop it? I've unsubscribed from the site, by the way... Do you have any Anti-virus or Fire...

automatic send/receive doesn't work
I have a user who is running Outlook 2002 on Office 2000 Professional. Her e-mail account is a POP account. The problem is that her e-mail messages do not come through unless she hits the Send/Recieve button. Her Outlook is set up so that when Outlook is Online an automatic send/receive is scheduled every 5 minutes. Any thoughts on what else I should check? Dan Create a new SRS group and make sure the user hasn't inadvertently set her profile to work offline. Why are you mixing Outlook/Office versions? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

How do I send an Automatic Message at a pre-defined time?
Hi, I 'd like to send an automatic message after a certain action is completed. How do I configure outlook to do this? ...

sending mail to a cc domain...
I am trying to find out why my new exchange server 2003 install will not allow users to sent to an email address username@company.cc. Its like the exchange server does no about the cc domain. What NDR are you receiving back? Can you post it. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC3E5AD2-2556-4503-80AD-E44221F863C2@microsoft.com... >I am trying to find out why my new exchange server 2003 install will not > allow users to sent to an email address username@company.cc...

using MSN Bill Pay for checks WITHIN Money 2007
I just updated to 2007 since I heard they fixed the integration with MSN Bill Pay (which I use to pay my bills). Previously I had to use the MSN Bill Pay Interface to pay bills. What I want to do is stay inside Money when paying a bill or writing an electronic check. Ideally, I would enter it directly into the register and then hit a "Send Electronic Check with MSN Bill Pay" option, or at least enter it into the Bills window and have it pay with MSN Bill Pay, but this option doesn't seem to exist. In the Bills interface, the only option I get is to "Write Check"...

The mail is not automatically sent
We are sending a lot of mails daily from Microsoft CRM. The mails go out to the customers both manually and also automatically from workflows. Now I have created a new workflow which contains a mail. The mail has automatically been sent before but after I added a GUID to a serviceactivity (a link) in the mail the e-mail only appear as an activity so I manually have to click "Send" on the mail to make it go to the recipient. Does anyone have any idea why this happens and how I can solve it!? Hi Sailor, Can you provide me with more details? , you have added the Guid to the ema...

Message box error check box
I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in them. I would want message box and then i want it to set focus to that box ( and highty llight it in red if pos) I have about 10 checks to do on every form that the best way to do this "Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message news:f628c1d7-0598-4d75-bc3a-6c41df313870@m16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... >I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do > a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in the...

Someone's using my domain name to send e-mails
I came into work this morning and I received an e-mail from myself. An e-mail I never sent. From: Annsmith@mydomain.com To: Annsmith@mydomain.com How is this possible?. The message was for weight loss pills. I look after the computers in the office so I have to find an answer for this problem. Also, last week, an employee received and e-mail from someone using our domain name. jim@mydomain.com. Right away I knew it was fake because we don't use that kind of naming convention here at the office and I'm the only one who sets up the e-mail addresses. We use Outlook 2000 and excha...

Where is Read All Unread Mail ?
Using Outlook 2003, had to re-create my profile due to corruption. And now I no longer have a Folder title to display ALL UNREAD MAIL. Does this need to be created somehow, so that it will display all unread mail spread out in all the folders? if the folder is not in the search folders, right click on Search Folders and choose New. Its one of the predefined options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by...

Sending daily emails automatically
I am trying to send a daily email message automatically. For example a safety message that will not change but needs to be sent everyday. Rather than spend time each day cutting and pasting the message and sending, can it be set up to send this message automatically? Is this possible to do? Take a look at http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< &g...

Automatic import
Hi, Do you know a command line to import data from files ? I just want to do an automatic import from a dbf file every day without any intervention from a user. Is it possible ? Thx I don't think there's a command line for it. You'd either have to write code that uses the API to do what you want or use a button-pressing script to do what you want. "news.microsoft.com" <personne@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:Ou5VnOATGHA.196@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Do you know a command line to import data from files ? > I just want to do an aut...

Check Box & Filter or not
I am not sure if the use of the check box is correct. I am new to forms in Excel 2007and don't even know how to add multiple items to be checked or if that is possible. My scenario is this: I want to be able to have in cell C1 the ability to select from 5 options (able to select 1 or more of those). I would like the same options to occur down the column - C2, C3, etc. After the user selects those options for each row, I need to be able to filter based on those selections. Ex: show all rows where Option 2 & 3 were selected. I need to be able to show all or just the f...

e-mail
I have a hyprelink in a cell that brings up a e-mail template. How do I copy a cell automatically to the subject box when the hype link is clicked on? ...

Date entry automatically
I am creating a spreadsheet containing stats for a weeks work, broken down by day. I will use the same spreadsheet each week, just replacing the dates. If I enter Monday's date, is there a way to make the rest of the week's dates automatically appear? And would this work if the Monday was the end of the month, like Mon 30 May? Thank you, Rob, Teesside, UK You need only add 1 to Monday's date to get Tuesday, 2 for Wednesday, etc. Thus, if you will place your Monday starting date in A2 - say 4/11/05, then B2 would contain =A2+1 and C2 would contain =B2+1 ...

Basic Acct Question Checks and Witholdings
Hello all. Ok basic accounting 101 probably. What destination would a check and witholdings be applied against in Great Plains? Would that be accounts payable as a payables transaction? We have quarterly check runs that happen outside of great plains and an outside vendor cuts checks. We want to start logging these checks and witholdings possibly on those checks in GP so we can 1099 report at the end of the year. I am just trying to figure out where to start. I will want to use Integration Manager to handle this once I get all the fields together such as Customer ID, Check Numbe...

Junk E-Mail
I have Exchange 2003 SP2 with Outlook 2003 clients. Automatic filtering is turned off in Outlook Junk E-Mail options, however one client still puts emails in the Junk E-Mail folder. The filtering is very inaccurate, which is why we have it turned off in the first place, why is this one client not cooperating? Thanks, Peter. On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:08:26 -0700, PL <plecki2@eagency.com> wrote: >I have Exchange 2003 SP2 with Outlook 2003 clients. Automatic >filtering is turned off in Outlook Junk E-Mail options, however one >client still puts emails in the Junk E-Mail folder. ...

Check box on unbound form error
I have two check boxes that update a yes/no field in the rst field (using DAO). If left unchecked on save they return a data conversion error 3421. Any help would be greatly appreciated. hi Bob, Bob wrote: > I have two check boxes that update a yes/no field in the rst field (using > DAO). If left unchecked on save they return a data conversion error 3421. > Any help would be greatly appreciated. Checkboxes have three states: True, False, Null. I assume you are leaving it Null. You may set the default value in the property editor or use the Nz() function when updating your...