Automatic Email Reply

I am going out of town and would like to have an
automatic email replied to all emails that are sent to
me.  I know this can be done, but I just can not remember
how to do it.

Basically what it is, is when an email comes into my
address my outlook will automatically send them an email
back saying what ever I want it to.

Can anyone help me?????????????

Thank you

What version of Outlook are you using?  Note:  this group does not support
Outlook Express.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Affee <affeeduvall@cox.net> asked:

| I am going out of town and would like to have an
| automatic email replied to all emails that are sent to
| me.  I know this can be done, but I just can not remember
| how to do it.
|
| Basically what it is, is when an email comes into my
| address my outlook will automatically send them an email
| back saying what ever I want it to.
|
| Can anyone help me?????????????
|
| Thank you

0
MillyS1 (1480)
10/15/2003 5:18:14 AM

Tools/Out of office assitant-----------

Mark

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

But only if the OP connects to Exchange Server.....

0
me9 (928)