autocomplete email addresses #3

OL 2002 SP3, Win XP HE
Hi, I would like to delete the file used by OL to "autocomplete" with
email addresses the "To:" field in email massages--(only that
field/function) as I would like to start a new one fresh.
Can anyone tell me where to find it--I forget its name and location.
Tx. S
0
sat

find the .NK2 file under C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook

Rename the old file (just to have a backup), or you can delete all
together.
Next time Outlook restarts it will build a new .NK2 file.
Hope this helps
-MJM

0
mercado.m (2)
10/26/2005 4:31:39 PM
find the .NK2 file under C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook

Rename the old file (just to have a backup), or you can delete all
together.
Next time Outlook restarts it will build a new .NK2 file.
Hope this helps
-MJM

0
mercado.m (2)
10/26/2005 5:09:12 PM
mercado.m@gmail.com wrote:
> find the .NK2 file under C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application
> Data\Microsoft\Outlook
>
> Rename the old file (just to have a backup), or you can delete all
> together.
> Next time Outlook restarts it will build a new .NK2 file.
> Hope this helps
> -MJM

Does help....
Thanks! S
0
sat
10/26/2005 8:48:27 PM
For more information about the autocomple file, you may wish to review the
document found at:  http://www.ingressor.com/autocompletetips.htm There's
also an FAQ document there.
"sat" <saturnin02_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> OL 2002 SP3, Win XP HE
> Hi, I would like to delete the file used by OL to "autocomplete" with
> email addresses the "To:" field in email massages--(only that
> field/function) as I would like to start a new one fresh.
> Can anyone tell me where to find it--I forget its name and location.
> Tx. S

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Problems with creating a newsletter

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Sending Email #6

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

LDAP Address Book
I use LDAP for my address book lookup. When I try to lookup an address it comes back with "Unable to display results because too many entries in the Internet Directory match your search criteria" Any ideas what is wrong? It works just fine in Windows 2000 but not with XP. ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...