autoarchive stopped working and will not restart

This in on Outlook 2003 with SP1. Autoarchive was running
fine but suddenly stopped working. The archive file is
located on the user's local drive. The pst is only 1.6gb.
The archive option to run on just 1 folder does not work
either. On both of these it appears to run by watching
the task bar info but it only creates a folder in the
pst. No mail is moved and none is deleted from the
exchange mailbox. I have created a new pst and tested but
get the same results.
0
anonymous (74722)

How do I access works word processor on xp disc
My system crashed soI re-installed my Office Professional 2003 from my disc, but my Works Word Processor did not re-install. How do I find and re-install this processor? Works is not on any Windows disk, its supplied seperately. "SusanA" <SusanA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86B4955C-50B6-4A2B-8D63-456BE3036792@microsoft.com... > My system crashed soI re-installed my Office Professional 2003 from my > disc, > but my Works Word Processor did not re-install. How do I find and > re-install > this processor? ...

Why would a Windows Scheduled Task stop working?
Hello: Several weeks ago, I developed a .cmd file that runs a GP macro (.mac file). It runs perfectly. Then, I created a task through Windows Server 2003 Task Scheduler that runs this .cmd. and therefore the macro, automatically. The task works perfectly, when I right-click on the task and choose "Run". And, for three weeks, Task Scheduler ran this .cmd file automatically. Then, a few days ago, it stopped running the .cmd file at its scheduled time. Again, if I right-click on it and choose "Run", it does run. But, why would the Windows Task Scheduler all of a s...

Stop IE from opening up my Excel Spreadsheets from the web?
Everytime I go to my website where I have a spreadsheet link, I try to open up the link, instead of asking me to save the file or open the file, the spreadsheet gets open in IE directly. Does anyone know how to stop this??? I don't want the Excel Spreadsheet to automatically open in IE. Has anyone come accross this? -Don maybe... How to Configure Internet Explorer to Open Office Documents in the Appropriate Office Program Instead of in Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=162059 don@donmacek.com wrote: > > Everytime I go to my website where I have a spreadsheet...

RMS--Drill Down Questions to Create Work Orders
Does anyone make an add on for RMS to allow for drill down questioning to create work orders, or, for that matter help retail clerks with the selection process on products? One POS system I saw at NRF had a great graphic drill down scheme. I am sure there is some RMS guru out there who has designed the same. :) If not, is there someone who could write one? ...

Conversion of Access 97 to Access 2000 doesn't work.
I have an Access 97 database which works fine on the computer it was created on. The database was copied to a CD and then copied to my harddrive where I am running Windows XP and using Access 2000. When I tried to open the database I got the following message: You can't make changes to the database objects in the database 'Back Office Server.' This database was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Access. To convert this database to the current version of Microsoft Access, close the database, point to Database Utilities on the Tools menu, and then click Convert Database....

Automatic link update not working
I am using Publisher 2003 to present info from several tabs in and Excel 2002 workbook, but everytime I change the data in the Excel workbook, Publisher does not update. I have checked the links section, and its set to Automatic. Toi get publisher to change, I have to go to links, and select/updated each entry, then ok. What gives? Thanks, Robert ...

My outlook mail won't receive but will send
3 days ago my outlook mail stopped receiving even though I hit the send/receive button numerous times. It will "send" mail but not receive it Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Any error messages? For troubleshooting send/receive issues see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/sendreceiveerrors.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Margene" <...

Why doesn't this work?
=LOOKUP(Sheet2!A2:A10,"*"&C1&"*",Sheet2!B2:B10) This resides in Sheet1, C1 is a cell that I type the search 'target' into, so it changes as needed. I get a #VALUE! error. Hi use =VLOOKUP("*"&C1&"*",'sheet2'!A2:B10,2,0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany curtis_tx wrote: > =LOOKUP(Sheet2!A2:A10,"*"&C1&"*",Sheet2!B2:B10) > This resides in Sheet1, C1 is a cell that I type the search 'target' > into, so it changes as needed. I get a #VALUE! error. ...

Will US software function/update correctly on UK Apple Mac
If I was to purchase a US edition/version of Office 2004 for Mac (or any other major software, e.g. FileMaker Pro) from a US online supplier will it work on a UK spec Powerbook? Frank ------------------------ Please reply only to the newsgroup in article 39eb6716.0410072253.404d8033@posting.google.com, Francis J. Smith at fjsmith@hotmail.com wrote on 8/10/04 8:53: > If I was to purchase a US edition/version of Office 2004 for Mac (or > any other major software, e.g. FileMaker Pro) from a US online > supplier will it work on a UK spec Powerbook? > > Frank > > --------...

Works 8 Calendar
I'm running XP Pro with lots of storage, etc. After one of the recent "critical" updates from automatic updates, my Works 8 Calendar, which has worked for years, no longer runs. I get the standard windows error message that works 8 has encountered a problem and must close. The app attempting to run is wkscal.exe. Any ideas what has changed or was downloaded that could cause this? The calendar is important to reminding me of dates in advance. Have you asked in a Works newsgroup/forum? "bacchus41" <bacchus41@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

My cursor doesn't seem to work on word works fine anyplace else
Basically when I am working on my laptop and typing a document, if I wanted to go back ,say a paragraph I normally would left click the cursor position and I'm there. But now it won't respond to new position and I can't click to the new position. Very frustrating. I have to use the buttons to move back or forward on my document. ...

Application is restarting accessing web page
Hi, I am a CRM newbie and have recently finished the install process. When I try to access the CRM website from the server I get the following: Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Application is restarting. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [InvalidOperationException: Application is restarting.] System.Web.Compilation.CompilationMutex.WaitOne() +314 System...

Shortcuts lost every time I restart Outlook 2003
I would like to set up some shortcuts to various Exchange 2000 folders. This would seem straight forward enough. However, if I add a PF to 'Outlook Shortcuts', when I shutdown and restart OL2003, the shortcuts are lost, as are all of my own mailbox shortcuts (Inbox, Contacts, Calendar etc). If I create another shortcut group, although my mailbox shortcuts are retained, any PF shortcuts added to the new group are lost when I restart OL2003. Any ideas? Neil ...

working with multiple files
Can i merge to different money files in to one file (all accounts, payee's, catagories, bills etc.) or is there a way to link then together to transfer money from one account in file a to another account in file b?? No. (Or not quite and not easily. QIF is involved and this doesn't transfer things like Bills.) And no. "April" <April@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77EDFB35-2BEB-467A-9D14-C334F9207F25@microsoft.com... > Can i merge to different money files in to one file (all accounts, payee's, > catagories, bills etc.) or is there a way to...

mail merge to email not working
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I create a mail merge in word 2008 on mac but can't select option for email at the end. Date source Xcel file, works great on everything else. I search the net for similar probs, but they all show a different wizard offering email destinations. I don't see that until the last option, and still cant select it. Entourage must be set as your Default email program, or the option won't appear. Cheers On 14/04/10 1:28 PM, in article 59bb6e66.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Reg_on_a_Mac@officeformac.com" <Re...

How to stop Outlook, from opening *.jpg files in Photoshop?
I use "Office 2003" and "Outlook" to get my mail. Before I installed "Photoshop 7.0", Outlook opened my *.jpg files, using "Microsoft I.E.". Now before I can open a *.jpg file, Photoshop must open to display the picture. How do I restore the "I.E." option? In Windows XP go to Control Panel, Tools, Folder Options, File Types, scroll to jpg, select change and then pick IE. "HI IM DON" <HI IM DON@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0E12199-806C-4E2E-A25D-56AA95AE05C2@microsoft.com... >I use "Office 20...

Clicking on embedded links does not work any more
It used to, but quit recently. I've got to copy/paste them into IE. Is there a fix? -- Herb Stein herb@herbstein.com provided they aren't prefixed with BLOCKED::, try resetting the web defaults -IE's tools, options, programs dialog. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing l...

Material in each work center
Our routing sequence is a 3 step process. Each step has a unique work center. Material moves from one work center to another in the process. I want to get a report of: 1. All material quantities in a work center for all Manufacturing orders at a given time. 2. Material quantity and In and out times from each workstation for a given manufacturing order. I do not think there is a standard report in Great Plains which gives this information. If I was to do a crystal report/smart list, how do I proceed with this? ...

Excel should STOP the "zero or negative ..in log plot" error msg
Is there anyway to make the "zero and negative numbers cannot be plotted in log plots..." error message? It is really annoying as it goes off every 5 seconds when a plot has numbers like that. When dealing with big databases it is not a big deal to have zeros in it and still want it plotted as a log plot. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sugg...

2010 office beta
We are using some vb code to copy slides from one power point presentation to another. The code is working properly with the previous office versions (2007, XP etc). But, for office 2010 the code to paste slide to the destination presentation is not working. It shows an error message: "Run-time error '-2147417851 (80010105)': Method 'Paste' of object 'Slides' failed" Please find attached PowerPoint2010-Error.JPG also. Code used to copy and paste the slides is as follows: Dim oSource As Presentation Dim oTarget As ...

Why Doesn't XIRR work?
I am trying to use the function XIRR and it won't work; I get #NAME? as my result. It doesn't appear that XIRR is in my excel program. I have Office XP. What can I do to get XIRR in my program? Thanks much, Always my best and have an awesome rest of the week and your life, Don Try Tools, Add-ins, Check Analysis tool pack. That should do it. HTh Gilles "Don Stowell" <dnsworld@msn.com> wrote in message news:OM33INLSGHA.5900@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I am trying to use the function XIRR and it won't work; I get #NAME? as my > result. It doesn't ap...

sumproduct .. just not working
hi guys, im trying to calculate the value of all items that contain the same year & same month of the product purchase along with the purchase code i have a tab (POSummary) that contains all purchases which list the date purchased & date received .. for now, i just want to pay attention to date received .. as this is when i would have to purchase .. .. eg, range POSummary!$I$3:$I$171 in the sheet i am trying to show the results, i have a row that shows the month & year .. from say .. Jul 07 to June 08 and a clumn of purchase codes for validation the formula i am using is as fol...

Why has my Outlook stopped sending my mail??? #2
I have been using Outlook 2003 for ages to access my BtInternet mail, and now all of a sudden i am being asked to confirm my network password over and over, and regardless it still will not send my mail. I have been on to Yahoo and it sends ok. I have removed the account and reset it. I have checked and confirmed the settings about a million times :-). But it is still asking me. I have a feeling it is a problem with the program (or been hit with a virus of some kind), I did uninstal it and re-instaled, but there must be some settings it does not remove fully because when i re-installed my...

Outlook personal folder backup utility no longer works!
It seems that my Microsofy outlook personal folder backup utility no longer works after I updated from Office XP to Office 2003. Is it possible that it is because the .PST file has changed from ANSI to UNICODE? What about all of my Office XP archive .pst files... Can I open them in outlook 2003? Thanks, Rich There is a post on the MS site that talks about ensuring that you have the right level of the backup utility (2003 version). ..pst files can indeed be opened by Outlook 2003. I would be in deep doodoo if it couldn't. Do you know where I might find that posting? Thanks, ...

Formula works in some cells, doesn't in other
I have a multi-sheet 2003 workbook. Sheet 1 is a summary that displays data from the other 4 sheets, the name of one of which is "Northeast" (though experimentation proves that it doesn't matter what the sheet is named) On my summary sheet this particular sheet is referenced in row 4. Column A is nothing but the text "Northeast", the formulas in each of the next columns are as follows (without the B: C: D: E: and F:) B: =SUMIF(Northeast!C:C,">0",Northeast!B:B) C: =SUM(Northeast!C:C) D: =SUM(Northeast!D:D) E: =1-B4/ABS(C4) F: =AVERAGE(IF(Northeast...