AutoArchive creates new Personal Folders object (2'nd post)

Using Outlook 2002 (10.3513.3501) SP-1.

Whenever I run an AutoArchive, it finishes with an 'operation failed' =
error, and a new folders object named 'Personal Folders' is created. The =
new folder is not linked to a .PST, and is easily removed using the Data =
Files dialog. However, it returns with each AutoArchive. :-(

Is there a solution to the problem?

I found a posting that suggested that the deletion of all the name/value =
pairs of the profile's registry key might solve a similar problem. What =
potential problems might result from attempting this? I'd of course like =
to avoid a complete reinstall.

--=20
Bowen Moursund

0
bmoursund (4)

Limitation of Outlook Pesonal Folder
Hi Guys, Can you give me a reference where I can find information about limitation of personal Folder of MS Outlook? If its possible that the information was stated the maximum size (GB?) Thanks, Mark Here is a link to an article that talks about the Personal Folder file size limitation for Oultook 97-2002, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;296088. Outlook 2003 has a much larger limitation and here is a link to an article that discusses its limitations, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;830336. I hope this information is helpful. Robe...

How To Create UI Automation Test Suites for VC++ 7.2 Application
Hi All Envoirement -: VC++ 7.2 OS -: Win 2000,XP As i can Develop UI Automation Test Suite For .NET Application Plz Anyone tell me,Can I Develop this Tool for VC++7.2 Application ? If yes ,How ? plz suggest me for it. Regards Tarandeep Singh tarandeep@abosoftware.com Fundamentally, this is hard. There are some commercial programs out there that do this, but getting a test suite that works well, particularly in all resolutions, and is fully scriptable, is a nontrivial problem (well, let's put it this way: I would not accept a fixed-price contract to do this, and wou...

Dynaset Automation Object
I inherited two databases built in Access 2000 and recently installed Access 2007. Neither databases was converted. One runs fine, the other opens fully enabled 9no content disabled message bar.) When I try to open the first form from the I receive the error "The database doues not contain the automation object dynaset." I checked VBA references and they seem good (DAO 3.6 is there) Am I missing some reference library or is it something in VBA? I was called in to fix this problem and have not tried digging through thousands of lines of VBA. On Fri, 14 May 2010 05:24:0...

With a Query in Access 2007, How can I Create This Query
I need a query that will list all records in table 1 for which there are no auditor records (Table 3). Somehow, I need to use the relationship between tables 2 and 3 to find what's not in table 1. The following query gives me a list of all records that do have auditor records. I'm at a dead end on this one. Query SELECT PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTAuditingTherapist, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTFirstName, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.TherapistLastName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTFirstName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.Medicare, AuditDet...

Re: Recovery from EX2000 to EX2003 Server on a new machine
Hi, i have been having serious problems with my current Exchange 2000 machine where it continously fails to load the Information store and other services at startup. i have got it up and running now but if i reboot it will fail again and only starts 1 in 10 reboots What i would like to do it create another box with Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 and move all the stores,logs and all to this new server. Is there any procedures that need to be followed to do this? and are there any complications with the AD please advise me on the correct was to do this or any documentation there is available...

Creating a Calendar in Publisher
I have created a calendar page in Publisher. How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the format? On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:31:02 +0000, Toni wrote (in article <A49FAC01-7290-48FA-9576-5FB4761A9CD6@microsoft.com>): > I have created a calendar page in Publisher. > How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the > format? You use the correct tool for the job. Publisher isn't it. Serif PagePlus, OTOH, is. I have Publisher 2000 Can't you use SAVE AS and it saves as a Publisher file? If the tabs on the bottom are ...

Help me create sales chart based on state and quantity
We have a production report on excel. It shows the details for our clients. Part of that data includes the state in which the client lives. We are trying to create a chart showing the percentages of each state( so we know where the most deals are closed) Any suggestions? Hello mr_merchant_man, this sounds like a job for a pivot table, using Average as the data calculation operator. Or, depending on your version of Excel, you can use AVERAGEIFS (in Excel 2007) or calculate an averate with a combination of SUMIF divided by COUNTIF. To be more specific, it would help to s...

creating a formul
Trying to create a formula to do the following: Sheet 1 column A a list of personal names a1-a10 Sheet 2 has list of names a1-a10 and list of dollar amounts colums d1-d10 want to search sheet one and if any name from sheet 2 found on sheet 1 than the corresponding dollar amount is entered. Any help appreciated. -- George I bet you want to use =vlookup(). Debra Dalgleish has some nice instructions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html George A. Yorks wrote: > > Trying to create a formula to do the following: > Sheet 1 column A a list of personal names a1-a10 > ...

How do I create a summary page from multiple worksheets
Trying to roll-up information from multiple worksheets within the same workbook to a summary page. These worksheets are copies of each other. For example: each worksheet has a column labeled "defect number". The users can record multiple defect numbers within a cell (e.g. 897, 992, 1001) So sheet1, row1 = 897, 990 sheet2, row1 = 992 sheet3, row1 = 995, 1001, 1012 sheet4, row1 = empty How do I (or can I) rollup this information to a summary page where sheet5 is the summary worksheet and row1 = 897, 990, 992, 995, 1001, 1012. Here's what I have so far [=Sta...

Using the classes created with xsd.exe
I have created classes from several xsd files. These files create about 150 classes and spot checking them they do represent types in the xsd files. the question is how do I use these files. How do I load data into them and create xml from them. Is there some articles about this subject. Thank you, -- Jerry Hi Jerry, As for the classes you've generated, are they normal classes or dataset classes? As for the normal classes you generated through xsd.exe, you can use XML serialization to convert those class instances into XML content or deserialize the XML content back into objec...

Apply current view to all folders
Hi, I would like to apply a certain view to all sub-folders within my inbox and would like to do it without having to go to all my folders. I have many sub and sub-sub folders. I have looked and looked for an 'apply this view to all folders' button or the like but can't find. Can anyone help?? Thank you, Tracy Rhodes ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Me again... bottom line.. How can I make every message and information look alike wit...

email to Public folder gets NDR
When I try to send a message to PF I get a NDR and following message in Application log Event Type: Warnin Event Source: MSExchangeTranspor Event Category: Exchange Store Driver Event ID: 32 Date: 31.05.200 Time: 9:50:2 User: N/ Computer: XMAI Description The following call : EcLocallyDeliverMsg2 to the store failed. Error code : 1238 (Message-ID <C8F74733BF2C7E4888545664F83970FC47162D@xmail.1111.ru> will be NDR'd). MDB : 0a07ea5d-c42f-41d6-9b26-1b91ceddf4dd. FID : 1-41. MID : 1-23E6CB. File : . But some other users can send messages without problems.. What does this error code(...

how to create leading zeros on variable length numbers
I have a column of variable length numbers/text (6-12 characters). I need to place leading zeros in each of the cells to create a standard length of 15 characters. What's the easiest way to do this? sleect cells or column then pull-down: Format > Cells... > Number > Custom > and enter 000000000000000 in place of general -- Gary's Student "MVPitts" wrote: > I have a column of variable length numbers/text (6-12 characters). I need to > place leading zeros in each of the cells to create a standard length of 15 > characters. What's the easie...

COM object
We have Microsoft Dynamics RMS 2.0. In Store operations POS trying to tender an invoice returns an error message. The error message is: "Attempt to execute COM object "RmsGcm.Rms" failed. Could not create object". So far I have removed/reinstalled RMS (still cannot tender), tried under the administrator logon (works). The user (surpriserms) that is logged in when the POS creates the error message is a member of the administrators group on the local computer. The program had been uninstalled/reinstalled under the surpriserms login. Thanks for your help. - Brad ...

CRM API: Converting an Object Type value -> ObjectType
I've setup post callouts in CRM which notify me when a CRM object has been modified. CRM sends me the ObjectType value so I know what type of object has been modified. For example 1 for an Account, 132 for an Activity... I can't figure out however how to convert the number back into an ObjectType. In theory it should be very simple, but from what I can tell the ObjectType class is NOT an Enum, oddly enough. I've tried the following: int objectTypeValue = 2; // which is a Contact // returns otActivity test = (ObjectType) Enum.ToObject(typeof(ObjectType), objectTypeValue); // r...

Creating an MDE database in code
I have arequirement to send out a database to be used by other personnel, this database creates other databases for clients, I want the Client databases created to be mde's so that no one can go in and mess with the code or forms. Any ideas? On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:48:01 -0800, Blondie <Blondie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: How about: RunCommand acCmdMakeMDEFile -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I have arequirement to send out a database to be used by other personnel, >this database creates other databases for clients, I want the Client >databases cre...

Rehoming public folders Exch5.5
Hi, Iinstalled a new Exch5.5 Serv into our existing site and decided to rehome public folders using Admin console and MS Article Q185043. Serv1 NT4SP5 Exch5.5SP4 is to removed from site Serv2 is the new server Win2kSP3 Exch5.5SP4. My question is why do all my public folders (hidden view) still show in the recipent container on serv1 after being rehomed 5 days a go to serv2 but under the public folder hierarchy all my folder properties state the home server as Serv2? The only step i havn't perform in the article is 'propagate these properties to all subfolders' and clear all optio...

Opens to Personel Folder by default...How to Change?
I cant seem to find a setting anywhere that will let me change Outlook 2003 to open right up to the Inbox. It keeps going to the Personel Folder....Even right after a clean install....Anyone I know that uses Outlook never had to set anything and it always went straight to the Inbox. Any one know how to change this?? THANKS! Darren, Outlook toolbar: Tools/Options/Further/extended options/Folder with program start Do you search this setting? -- Oliver Vukovics Outlook Network without exchange: Public OutLook Share your Outlook PST with several users! http://www.outlookstore.com &...

Creating Sources
I often use online databases to find information for essays and such. Which option would be my best bet to plug in the information properly? I know there IS something to use for journal articles, but those seem to be for print. Can it apply for web versions too? I'm not entirely sure, but I doubt any of the styles that came with Word 2007 add electronic information to journal articles. What Word does is collect all the information you provided for a certain source and pass it along to your style (an xslt file). Your style then takes the bits and pieces it needs, formats th...

Creating a chart via vba
Can anyone help with some example of how to create a chart via VBA? My problem is that the number of rows varies. Regards /Snedker There may not be any need for VBA. See the Excel | Tutorials | 'Dynamic Charts' page of my web site for options. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <r7ussv44bp0hhjh8tfqircph9nak5kp0hq@4ax.com>, morten@nospam_dbconsult.dk says... > Can anyone help with some example of how to create a chart via VBA? My > problem is ...

Maybe I should have clarified that there is a calculation ( =(c18*14)+d14 ) in the cell I am trying to create my auto fill column from, and as I drag it down, it creates a new & correct calculation for the subsequent rows, ( =(d19*14.......etc), but it doesn't leave the cell blank, but calculates it as 0. Try using something like: =IF((C18*14)+D14=0,"",(C18*14)+D14) Alter as needed... MRO "David Moss" <david.moss@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message news:3f547842$0$245$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com... > Maybe I should have clarified that there is a calcul...

Posting new data for RM & PM before year-end & fiscal year closing
Dear GP users, Help!!! I need some advice here, may I know what are the possible complications that may happen if we post Invoices of new financial year before the old financial year has been closed. Furthermore, may I know how do I check when was the last time we a year-end or fiscal year closing was done? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks. Andrew What version, if you are using version 7.0 or higher it won't matter, just make sure you post to the current fiscal year. If you are using lower than 7.0 you need to close the year. >-----Original Message----- >D...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, November 20, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 157 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you ar...

creating a regression line in a graph
I want Excel to plot a regression line in the graph. I know how to use the regression function. How do I do this? Chart|Add Trendline. You should be using an "X-Y (Scatter)" chart, not a "Line" chart. Jerry "sirsoto" wrote: > I want Excel to plot a regression line in the graph. I know how to use the > regression function. How do I do this? ...

Creating and populating a table
I would like to ask for some help. As a new programmer, I am testing some of my subs and fuctions. To help with this, I'd like a table with 2 fields, ID (autonumber) and strWord (these are 20 RANDOM letters long, a to z. Doubles are OK). Rows might look like... ID strWord 1 yhwtqggenmlportoinai 2 mlloapiqwtqmcjustepu ...etc. Is there a fast way I can generate the table and populate it with, say, 5000 random words? much thanks Becky Yes. Think of filling the data with random Alphas based on random ascii numbersin each position. Regards Kev...