Sir,

My ISP rpovide me a free time to use internet conection between 2.00
amto 8.00 am.

My ISP charges me on the maount of data send / receive by me on MB
basis.

So, is any way that the MS profesionsl edition 2003 (outlook) starts on
2.01 am, starts downloding / sending the mails from POP accounts. and
stop at 7.59 am.

Is any trick available , please let me and other esteem members of this
group know.

thanks in advance.

Schedule a task (in Win), ie to start OL (I assume you will have configured
OL for polling)
Then schedule a shutdown/close of OL

"Prince" <r.r.makwana@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sir,
>
> My ISP rpovide me a free time to use internet conection between 2.00
> amto 8.00 am.
>
> My ISP charges me on the maount of data send / receive by me on MB
> basis.
>
> So, is any way that the MS profesionsl edition 2003 (outlook) starts on
> 2.01 am, starts downloding / sending the mails from POP accounts. and
> stop at 7.59 am.
>
> Is any trick available , please let me and other esteem members of this
> group know.
>
> thanks in advance.

0
DL