Sir,

My ISP rpovide me a free time to use internet conection between 2.00
amto 8.00 am.

My ISP charges me on the maount of data send / receive by me on MB
basis.

So, is any way that the MS profesionsl edition 2003 (outlook) starts on
2.01 am, starts downloding / sending the mails from POP accounts. and
stop at 7.59 am.

Is any trick available , please let me and other esteem members of this
group know.

thanks in advance.

Schedule a task (in Win), ie to start OL (I assume you will have configured
OL for polling)
Then schedule a shutdown/close of OL

"Prince" <r.r.makwana@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sir,
>
> My ISP rpovide me a free time to use internet conection between 2.00
> amto 8.00 am.
>
> My ISP charges me on the maount of data send / receive by me on MB
> basis.
>
> So, is any way that the MS profesionsl edition 2003 (outlook) starts on
> 2.01 am, starts downloding / sending the mails from POP accounts. and
> stop at 7.59 am.
>
> Is any trick available , please let me and other esteem members of this
> group know.
>
> thanks in advance.

0
DL

how do I stop word from making decisions for me?
I do not want word to make a list just because I type in a number at the start of a sentence. I do not want word to indent my work for me because I tab each sentence at the start. How do I stop this monster from deciding what I want it to do I am in charge of the word processor but this software seems to think that it is and it is driving me crazy. http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TameAutoFormat.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gma...

Two profiles sharing one email account/pst?
I have a laptop, Win XP Pro & Office XP, that I use at work logging in as user/domain. At home I log in as user/laptop. The first time I used it at home & tried to check mail (mail was originally set up at work), it went through the motions to set up a new email account. Surely, I can share the same mail account or pst between profiles, but how? Thanks find the pst from work on your computer - if windows explorer, tools, options, view hidden files and folders is not set to show hidden files and folders, change it and then browse to C:\Documents and Settings\work_username\Local Setti...

Outlook 2000 doesn't respond after downloading MS update!!
Luckily, my Outlook Express seems to work, but my Outlook 2000 will open, but if I click on a message or do Anything, it FREEZES. HELP!! I rely on calendar functions, other things. HOW could MS allow an update that screws up their own programs? I did restore - to no avail. I lent CD to someone, so can't do "repair." (Trying to get a hold of friend) Please help! I'm in process of job hunt & really need Outlook to function... Thanks, Sherry Did you recently apply SP3 for Office/Outlook 2000 and is Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail Only mode? If yes, you...

Project accounting info for vendor does not exist on version 9
We have 15 companies, of which only ONE company uses project accounting. User ID does NOT have access to the alternate POP window to show project information. Why are we receiving the error that the vendor does not have PA info setup, when we are not using PA in this company? How do we shut this off for window that is not showing PA? As well in the company that will be using PA, if the PA info does NOT show on the window, we are entering regular POs therefore we do NOT want any PA info for the vendor. ...

unable to access mail after re-enable account
Hi, After enable an disable account and change its password, it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it normal? Thanks a lot What is the error message when user tries to access mailbox? Does the user still show in ADUC has having Exchange attributes? Have you looked at the MB using ESM to see if it is disconnected? "Raymond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:136c01c46f11$d16f8390$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > After enable an disable account and change its password, > it can login to its mail account. What's hap...

Contracts for Account and sub-account
Hi, I don't find how to relate cases of a sub-account to active contract lines of its parent account? Development needed ? Thank you ManU ...

Business investment accounts?
Does anybody know how to add an investment account under the business catergory? Money forces you to make them personel accounts and I am becoming extremely frustrated. Doesn't anybody at Microsoft realize that companies make investments too!? I am new to this program, but I cannot find it either. My guess is that = Home and Business is designed for small home businesses that are not too = far along. If your company is far enough along to have its own = investment accounts (are you incorporated?) then you probably need to go = to something like Quickbooks and separate your business a...

Auto formatting features: How do I align page numbers in publicati
I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can someone help me? Cissy99 wrote: > I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to > the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can > someone help me? You need to create a two-page master rather than a one-page master. What version of Publisher are you running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Practice downloaded opened but instruction viewer encountered prob
HELP! I downloaded the free trial of 20007 Professional. After viewing Windows Word 2007 Training 1st session, pressed practice session. 2007 word downloaded practice screen but the instruction screen attempted to open but received error message box "MS Office Help Viewer encountered problem and needs to close." Could not get instructions to complete practice!! Trying to get a job and need to review & practice 2007 software asap! Any suggestions? ...

Reminder window doesn't pop up
When a reminder reaches the time to remind me, I hear a sound, and the reminders windows flashes on the task bar, but it does not pop up a window in front of me, whether or not I am using the mouse or keyboard at the time. Is there a setting for this? How do I make it pop up as it used to on my older system as I am missing out on these reminders which occur when my back is turned, or I have stepped awa from my desk? WinXPPro and Outlook 2003. Thanks, Mich What add-ins do you have running in Outlook? IIRC, one of them, Plaxo I think, causes reminder windows to pop up behind the ac...

what is the name of a sub form download from microsoft website
i need to add a sub form to a form created in access. i tried to start the wizard but the feature is not currently installed. i try to install but it is looking for a disk for me to insert. i do not have a disk to insert. can i go to microsoft website and download the sub form feature for access? if yes, what is the name of the download. Are you sure it is not installed? Open your main form in design view. Click the Toolbox button in the menu at the top. There are two buttons at the top of the Toolbox, an Arrow and a wand. Is the Wand highlighted. If not, click on it then click on th...

SPA vs POP over SSL (SSL for Exchange)
Exchange 5.5 sp4, W2K serve I have a few roaming clients using Outlook with POP to our internal Exchange server. My question is what are the advantages between using SPA Secure Password Authentication vs. POP over SSL I am thinking SPA uses a challenge and response for the password but does not encrypt anything. POP over SSL encrypts everything including password and mail data. So SPA only protects your password from spying eyes. Right? In order to force my users to use SPA, what can I set on my Exchange 5.5 server What do I have to open on my firewall for SPA Also, a while back, I tried ...

Stop use of Distribution List
Is there anyway that you can stop, or restrict the use of a distribution list? Since you have so much detail of how you are setup and if there are specific people or groups you want to restrict from using it, I will answer your question with the same amount of detail....YES. Add more detail and we can give you a better answer. "brendanrtw" <brendanrtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CB3EB2F-F428-46AD-A41E-A1495B8CF4CD@microsoft.com... > Is there anyway that you can stop, or restrict the use of a distribution > list? On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:00:...

stop automatically changing formula!
i have a countif function COUNTIF(Locking!I16:I40,"f") when i copy this and paste it to the next cell, the formula automatically change to COUNTIF(Locking!J16:J40,"f") How do I stop it from changing column I to J?!?!?! thanks. Caryn, =COUNTIF(Locking!$I$16:$I$40,"f") or =COUNTIF(Locking!$I16:$I40,"f") HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "caryn" <caryn.tan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d7n4u3$hgi$1@avnika.corp.mot.com... > i have a countif function > COUNTIF(Locking!I16:I40,"f") > when i copy this and paste it to the nex...

Download of Money 2005
Downloaded 2005 and keep getting error message that Setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run money. Try installing money again. I tried and tried. It will not work. Called support-held for 30 mins.-no answer. What now? ...

Rule to automatically mark header to download based on contact list?
Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? TIA. Rich On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote: > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Hi Ben: 2003 SP1 Rich "Ben M. Schorr - MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message news:op.spuxh8sf6r4cx1@bms-tablet2.scgab.com... > On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote: > > > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? > > What version of Outlook are you using? > > > -- >...

pop emails
Gurus. I have an exchange server 2000 and a remote client using outlook 2000, he connects to the internet using a public phone number from an ISP, then his outllook looks for our mail.domain.com and our exchange starts to download emails to his computer when the client hits send/receive I think this is how it works. My question is where does my exchange store this email that will be downloaded later to the clients computer?can I control what is to be downloaded? Thanks ...

Grant admin rights to user account
Can I create user account in GP and grant the same capabilities that sa user has to that account (e.g the new account can create another user account) ? Hi qwerty What version of GP are you runing? Fliehigh "qwerty" wrote: > Can I create user account in GP and grant the same capabilities that sa user > has to that account (e.g the new account can create another user account) ? Hi Fliehigh, I use Version 9. "Fliehigh" wrote: > Hi qwerty > > What version of GP are you runing? > > Fliehigh > > "qwerty" wrote: > > > C...

Money 2001 suddenly started crashing
I've used Money 2001 for several years. Suddenly it started crashing when I go to Investing/Portfolio. This may have started after I installed SP2 for Win XP. Anyone have the same problem or know of a fix? Do you get an error message? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a UK specifi...

modify contact address when account address gets modified
Hi, How do I ripple my changes from company level to the related contacts ? For example the main company phone number and the main address ? Do I need a product like Scribe for this, or can this be done with the workflow ? Thanks for any advice Wim You can't do this with workflow, and I don't believe Scribe can do this (though I may be wrong - I've only used Scribe for one project). I would think that you'd need to create a post callout using the SDK. There is more info at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversi...

BofA Account not updating
My BofA credit card account is not updating in Money 2007 Deluxe. It has not updated since 16 May. Is anyone else having this problem? A call to MS has yielded no results... ...

auto hide toolbar in Excel won't work
I have the toolbar at the bottom of the screen set to 'autohide' but when I'm in Excel sometimes it does 'hide' until the cursor is moved over it, but mostly it won't autohide so that I cannot see the Sheet names at the bottom of the screen. I am running Windows XP Home and Microsoft Office Professional 2003. Can anyone help please? -- teecee8 Hi Every time you move your cursor too far into the bottom area, the toolbar will pop up. Normally it disappears when you move your cursor up again. If it does not, try clicking on you spreadsheet. If you right click o...

How do I delete an auto reply rule from Outlook
I set up an auto reply when I went on holidays. I don't know how I did it, but I just typed in the message reply and it worked. When I came to delete the rule, it was not there. I did not use a template, but somehow I managed to find something that let me do it. I have tried to replicate the rule, but I still can't. It is a POP account, but other than that I am not very computor savvy so if anyone replies, please make it simple! "grants51" <grants51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A01FE189-81BD-4857-A66B-4E7C34A4E74E@microsoft.com... &g...