Sir,

My ISP rpovide me a free time to use internet conection between 2.00
amto 8.00 am.

My ISP charges me on the maount of data send / receive by me on MB
basis.

So, is any way that the MS profesionsl edition 2003 (outlook) starts on
2.01 am, starts downloding / sending the mails from POP accounts. and
stop at 7.59 am.

Is any trick available , please let me and other esteem members of this
group know.

thanks in advance.

Schedule a task (in Win), ie to start OL (I assume you will have configured
OL for polling)
Then schedule a shutdown/close of OL

"Prince" <r.r.makwana@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sir,
>
> My ISP rpovide me a free time to use internet conection between 2.00
> amto 8.00 am.
>
> My ISP charges me on the maount of data send / receive by me on MB
> basis.
>
> So, is any way that the MS profesionsl edition 2003 (outlook) starts on
> 2.01 am, starts downloding / sending the mails from POP accounts. and
> stop at 7.59 am.
>
> Is any trick available , please let me and other esteem members of this
> group know.
>
> thanks in advance.

0
DL

Auto-Save attachments in Outlook 2003 ???
Hi, Having spent hours searching for an answer to this and finding lots of replies quoting VBA scripts etc, I am only marginally wiser ! I can't believe that an app as complex as Outlook 2003 doesn't have a built-in facility to automatically save attachments !! This seems such a glaringly obvious omission, I am inclined to think it has been done deliberately for some strange reason. Please can someone help here - all I want to do is create a rule that will check for a message from a certain sender and automatically save any attachments to a specified folder. That's all. I don&...

Inventory Item Class Accounts Setup
On the Inventory Item Class Accounts Setup there is a line for an account titled "Inventory Returns". Does anyone know on what type of transaction this account will be used? Also, should it be a balance sheet or income statement account? Thanks, Gene Gene, This account will be used on Sales Order Processing and Invoicing Return transactions if you have set up your system to use posting accounts from Item (instead of from Customer) in SOP or Invoicing Setup. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "JEK" <JEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Replacement hard drive problem/ account access
Hi there, This is my first post so please be gentle! My family computer is an old Dell Inspiron and for a while its been very slow, then it stopped booting alltogether. The problem turned out to be the hard drive was degenerating so we bought a new one, installed it and kept the old one as the F drive so that we could access all the old files. My brother then reinstalled windows onto the machine. So far so good. Until I tried to access my old files. My old user account was password protected and Im assuming that this is the problem as when I try to get into it I get F:...

set up account
? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail server without contacting my isp? Usually the tech suport section on the website of the provider has all of the details you'll need without contacting them directly... On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:55:06 -0800, "YANKY" <YANKY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail >server without contacting my isp? hmm, it kind of hit and miss. most isp's incoming mail servers use POP3 and SMTP for outgoing. the server for incoming i...

Sub Accounts : Owners
We have Resellers & Sub Accounts. The Owner of a Reseller is a sales person, the Owner of a Sub-Account is Customer Care. How do we reassign a Reseller to another sales person with out the Sub Account Owner's name being changed to the same sales person? We can manually change the Owner of these Sub Accounts, but this is a tedious process. Can anyone advise pse? Tracy Hi, In Microsoft CRM this has to do with the behavior of the relationship. Unfortunately it is not possible to change the behavior for subaccounts. If you change the ownership of an account the owner of the subac...

auto play 03-26-10
I use an HP pc with Windows Vista 64-bit home premium. I like to play DVDs on the PC using Cyberlink PowerDVD. I can not get the pc to autoplay DVD files when they are inserted. When I use the Control Panel to open the "Set AutoPlay settings," PowerDVD does not show up in the drop-down menu of choices? Can someone tell me please how to make that happen? Thanks "D Van Deusen" <lucasfalls@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:E84FB90C-FC0B-42FC-868C-50B59F9BF8A6@microsoft.com... > I use an HP pc with Windows Vista 64-bit home premium. I like to play...

rpc server not available by re-associating mailbox account
hi i have an exchange 2003 in a windows 2003 child domain. we have a branch office, it had windows NT4 and now it was upgraded from NT to windows 2003 als child domain in our forest (now trust between our domains) Before this,we create account and mailbox for people of this domain in our Domain (no trust betwen us) in order to use Exchange (dual account ,one by us to have an mailbxo with it and one local in their domain) Now i dont need anymore to have this and i want to associate the local AD-account instead of the account we created in our domain with the mailbox. so i thougt follow...

Import Accounts
Can I import accounts from an Excel spreadsheet or csv ?. You would need to use the Data Migration Framework (DMF) for the correct approach There is an alternative but it is going to be time consuming if there are a lot of Accounts. That is to import them as Leads and then to convert them to Accounts. However, each Lead needs to be manually converted to the Account and the Lead record type would not have as much information associated with it. Also, if you then decide to delete the Leads you need to remove the Originating Lead field value in the Account first. ...

auto email if cell value changed
I'm using a workbook to schedule staff. Each month is a worksheet then I have some counts that are done. The days of the month are in the top row and the names of the staff in the first column. We've set up autorefresh on web pages so the schedule is always available but... people still don't notice shift changes. I want excel to generate an email to the person (we're running exchange too) if a cell value is changed. I was thinking of a couple of steps. 1. So they only get emails about the current month and the month ahead -- Have a cell at the top with YES/NO in i...

Accounts in different currencies
I have bank accounts in Euros and Dollars. Is there a way to assign different currencies to different bank accounts? >-----Original Message----- >I have bank accounts in Euros and Dollars. Is there a way >to assign different currencies to different bank accounts? >. >Go to the account, and choose Change Account Details from the menu on the left side of the screen. One of the details is the account currency. ...

Accessing Fidelity mySmart Cash Bank Accounts
I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments category. I would like to find a way, however, for it to be listed separately, as a checking account under Bank Accounts, separate from my investment account with Fidelity. Is there a way to do this? In microsoft.public.money, Igzabether wrote: >I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I >set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments >category. I would like to fin...

Downloading trouble from TD Waterhouse into Money '04
Is anybody else having trouble downloading transactions from TD Waterhouse into Money 2004? I've been doing it for years and it stopped working on Friday when I was also having trouble running Money updates. Those now work but Waterhouse downloads will not. It tells me there is a problem with the data downloaded, contact the bank... I've been working with Waterhouse since Friday and so far it still doesn't work :( ...

start and end date of given date
Hi All, What's the easiest way to get the start and end date for a given date. The Mon thru Sun dates. Thanks, rodchar You can use known Monday and Sunday dates and calculate based on current date (or any parameter date): -- '20010101' is known Monday -- '20010107' is known Sunday SELECT DATEADD(DAY, (DATEDIFF(DAY, '20010101', CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) / 7) * 7, '20010101') AS monday_for_date, DATEADD(DAY, (DATEDIFF(DAY, '20010101', CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) / 7) * 7, '20010107') AS sunday_for_date; -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQ...

3rd party service can't start
I installed a 3rd party program on w2k8 r2 DC using "run as administrator". The installation seems to be fine. But I can't start the service. I think it's a security restriction. But don't see any event in the log. Is there way way to track why the service can't be started? Thanks. You might try; sc query "myservice" to see what win32 exit code is generated. -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect &...

Publisher files stop responding taking full resources of sysem.
While trying to open the copied version of the technical- manual, the system stops responding and shows up exhausting most of the system resources. the error that occurs occasionally is Error:-> System is not responding. The same does not happen with the original copy of the manual which works fine. Both of these contain some text and some graphics and the second one (copy) is having a few more graphics. It happens everytime when I create Publication of such kind and then save as another copy of it. The problem only occurs with the copied version. Please help as it just do...

How to start cluster from command line?
We are running Windows 2003 domain and Exchange 2003 cluster. I had to take ALL of the cluster resources offline install a Microsoft fix. Now the cluster won't show up in Cluster Administrator so I can't bring the cluster back online. Anyone know the command line commands to do this, or how I open a connection to the cluster in Cluster Administrator? TIA, Lamar The virtual node name is "stms". Whe I try to connect to that cluster it says that the cluster service is not running on that node. Lamar "Lamar Thomas" <none@none.com> wrote in me...

POS and Accounting
I have MS Dynamics POS and MS Accounting 2007 integrated on a network and they are talking and sharing info. What I need to know is how can I set up a charge account for customers and be ale to ring up a charge on the POS computer and have it show up in the accounting software. The problem I am having is I ring up a charge at the POS and it subtracts from the inventory, and then when I create an invoice for the same item it subtracts from the inventory once again. Is there a way around this problem? On Feb 23, 4:45=A0pm, Hal in NE <Hali...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I ...

Changing Bill Account Number
I am trying to change the account number that coincides with a telephone bill. (The account number changed when I moved). But when I go into the account details and click the link for 'Account number', the account number field is grayed out and not editable. I've been paying this bill online using a debit card for the past few months because I cannot change this number. Back in October, when they reassigned my old phone number to somebody new, my bill was payed to the wrong account. (I am still fighting this too). Why is it so hard to change bill account numbers in this...

Custom Tool bar button on Contacts/Leads/Account Forms Intermittently not working.
Hello CRM gurus, I have a weird issue with a clients web CRM 3 client. I have modified the 'isv.config.xml' and 'isv.confg' files to add a custom button to the contacts/leads/account forms. What seems to be happen, at times (seems to be random) the picture of the button doesn't show up, but the text does and the you cannot click on the button anymore. It only happens to one client PC, as the rest of the client PCs work without any problems. I have run out of ideas as to why this is occurring. Are there any log files that I can look at? Any help on this problem will be g...

Query to count between list of number (Predicting Start/End that may occur in data range)
Hi, I have a below list of numbers. 566667 566668 566669 566665 566666 566671 566672 566680 I want a query that would return a count between start and end of range. Like Start End Quantity 566665 566669 5 566671 566672 2 566680 566680 1 Thank you. On 2 apr, 07:17, Angela <ims...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a below list of numbers. > > 566667 > 566668 > 566669 > 566665 > 566666 > 566671 > 566672 > 566680 > > I want a query that would return a coun...

Auto-Reply
hello, i Unchecked the disable outof office to the internet box in the imc then restart the ims Still, nobody from outside get my out of office message !! anyone knows? "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1213501c3f575 $3012e7f0$a501280a@phx.gbl: > i Unchecked the disable outof office to the internet box > in the imc then restart the ims > > Still, nobody from outside get my out of office message !! > > anyone knows? > Do you have "disable automatic replies to the internet" checked? Regards, -- Arlo C...

Valid patch installer, cannot start or remove outlook
Outlook 2003 Windows xp Home When I try to run Outlook it tells me there is a problem and i need to restart or reinstall. When I try to remove OUtlook via the Control panel i get an error that i need to contact my vendor to see if this is a valid windows installer package. If I try to run setup from the cd I get the same error. I ran OFFCLN.exe on the cd to try and remove outlook. I get the same error. The same thing is also happening to my installation of Frontpage 2003. What else can i do? Or should I just brew a pot of coffe and reformat the HDD? I appreciate any help ...

pop spam proxy
I'm not actually using Exchange yet, but I am looking in to a spam filter that can run on a computer, and act as a proxy to our current ISP's mailserver. I want to put spam blocking on that computer for all clients in the network. Anyone know of any software that can do this? ihatespam gfi mail essentials hexamail spamassassin "Philgo" <nospam33@texas.net> wrote in message news:41225185$0$74186$39cecf19@news.twtelecom.net... > I'm not actually using Exchange yet, but I am looking in to a spam filter > that can run on a computer, and act as a proxy to ou...

Error During Downloading Messages in Outlook 2003
I am connected to an exchange server and all of a sudden i receive the following error 'Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.' I looked at the article that one of the gentleman sent me however thats for a POP3 account and i am using an exchange server. Hope someone can help. Best Regards ...

Moving Exchange accounts in 2000
I am currently trying to move a number of Exchange accounts, however some of those accounts believe they are on an Exchange 5.5 server that no longer exists. Using AD I cannot delete or move the exchange part of these accounts unless I delete the account entirely, which I don't wish to do, does anyone know of a way to cancel out the Exchange settings on those accounts? On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:15:03 -0700, "Fate_of_Tai-Eliel" <Fate_of_Tai-Eliel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am currently trying to move a number of Exchange accounts, however some of >those ...