auto reply

How to I do auto reply to my email, I'm going on vacation
0
jeff5643 (1)

Read the post above yours

"Jeff Johnson" <jeff@rfrep.com> wrote in message
> How to I do auto reply to my email, I'm going on vacation

0
cj6178 (257)

Problems replying / forwarding email
Hi, When replying / forwarding email on OWA on Exchange 2000 on SBS 2000, all the staffs are getting "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error(exception)" while all other functionality of OWA is fine. Any ideas what may be causing this and possible things to try to resolve this. Thanks for your help in advance. Ky On 19 Oct 2005 21:01:00 -0700, "Ky" <keicheng@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >When replying / forwarding email on OWA on Exchange 2000 on SBS 2000, >all the staffs are getting "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server >Error(exception)" while all oth...

outlook will not auto send/recv
I have set up options, mail delivery to automatically check and send mail every 5 minutes. I checked the box that includes all accounts. But it does not work. I have to manually click send/receive to do a mail transfer. What am I missing? I believe you must configure everything to connect to the LAN. Here it works fine (settings all the options to LAN, even though I use a modem). - JD >-----Original Message----- >I have set up options, mail delivery to automatically >check and send mail every 5 minutes. I checked the box >that includes all accounts. But it does not w...

Exchange 2003 reply to address spoofing
In Exchange 2003, need to change the domain suffix for all outbound email. Example: We have a pilot running in a different domain\forest then corporate. Pilot domain = foo.bar.com Corporate = bar.com. Need all mail sent from user@foo.bar.com to have in the sent from address user@foo.com reason, we need any mail that’s replied to user@foo.bar.com to go to user@bar.com mailbox. Email aliases are the same in both domain\forest. I don't have an Ex2003 system here to reference, but can't you just modify the default recipient policy in the foo.bar.com Exchange org and make @bar.com t...

Outlook changing 'g' to 'q' when replying
Hi, When I reply to a message from a user anna.aguilarbiggs@domain.com Outlook changes the 'g' to a 'q' so that the reply address is anna.aquilarbiggs@domain.com. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? Thanks for your advice Shaun <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > When I reply to a message from a user anna.aguilarbiggs@domain.com > Outlook changes the 'g' to a 'q' so that the reply address is > anna.aquilarbiggs@domain.com. Does anyone have any idea why this > might be happening? Since it doesn't touch the Gs in "...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

Auto calc
When i enter a fraction as 10/5 it automatically calculates it to 2. Is there a way to automatically calculate something like 2.89/5 and have it calculate it as .578? Any help is greatly appreciated. If you enter 10/5 in most settings of Excel that would be interpreted as a date, like May 10. If you enter =10/5 it would be interpreted as a formula and show the result, 2. If you enter =2.89/5 you'll probably see .578 -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Jkalsch" <Jkalsch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E53D7AC-239F-48CC-8CE6-A3AD6222A941@microsoft.com... | W...

Auto spell correction
Pretty basic...But I can't work it out. I have a table that just has a list of acronyms and then the description next to them. One acronym is 'CNA' = Customer not available However access keeps changing it to 'CAN' I've looked everywhere to turn this off, but cant find owt. I wouldnt mind but it is bound to a external report generated by another company and they wont change the acronym! Any pointers? Sorted, found the Auto correect menu and deleted CNA from the list. "Steve B" <meinthecorner@gmail.com> wrote in message news:CEB28289-2C77-42...

partially turning off auto calculate?
Any way to NOT auto caluculate 1 particular formula, while leaving the rest of excel to auto calculate? In particular, I have an SQL query I would prefer to run manually, while not interferring with the rest of my workbook(s) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Calculation is an all or nothing setting. You can't prevent calculation of specific ranges. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com ...

original email moved from inbox when reply sent
Help! Just recently when I send a reply the original is removed (deleted) from the inbox. This just started happening - what have I done? How do I fix it I'm sure it is something I have caused Thanks Bob C "Bob C" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1BE0D74-0DD9-4A0D-9233-D229FB3394F1@microsoft.com... > Help! Just recently when I send a reply the original is removed (deleted) from the inbox. This just started happening - what have I done? How do I fix it I'm sure it is something I have caused. > > Thanks, > Bob C View-Current ...

Auto Settle of EDC
Does anyone else think that MS should add the option to have the EDC settled automatically at a preprogrammed time? We are a Deli location and I've had to setup a separate login for employees to use that only allows them to go into Manager and settle the EDC batch. They have logout on POS, log back in with this user ID so that then they have the privilege to exit the POS. Then, they have to log into Manager, settle, exit, then reopen POS. Stand-alone terminals give the option of auto closing at the end of the day, why not RMS? Why don't you set up your users to have acce...

Exchange 5.5 reply SMTP address
Hi, Recently I experienced strange problems with my Exchange 5.5 SMTP addresses. Every time I try to set/change Reply Address for any recipient, it is SELF changing to address like 'alias@...' in several minutes. Unfortunately my boss has his mailbox alias different than our company standard :-) Could anyone help me? Regards, Adam Krajewski On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:08:39 +0100, "Adam Krajewski" <akrajewski@astercity.com.pl> wrote: >Hi, >Recently I experienced strange problems with my Exchange 5.5 SMTP addresses. >Every time I try to set/change Reply Address f...

how to set up a column in excel so it can auto number
I am trying to auto number a column in excel so I do not have to do it. I tried to Format the cell but i don't see an option to do so. Just type 1 in A1 and 2 in A2 (or any two numbers of whatever sequence you want)..........then highlight BOTH of them and grab the little black square in the bottom right corner of A2 and drag it down the column.........if you want to autofill from there on, one row at a time as you use them, you will need a macro....... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Excel questions" <Excel questions@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A...

Entourage
How can I auto delete mail I have identified as junk mail? Create a junk mail rule. It will automatically delete mail identified as junk by the Junk Mail Filter and your own rules, but you'll need to run the rule manually on mail you manually mark as junk. <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/rules/rules_junk.html#Anchor-Basic-49575> On 9/20/03 2:56 PM, in article BB926164.6CFF%DPTYLER@NTLWORLD.COM, "DAVID TYLER" <DPTYLER@NTLWORLD.COM> wrote: > How can I auto delete mail I have identified as junk mail? > -- Mickey Stevens (Microsoft MVP for Office:mac) PowerPo...

Auto calculate
I am trying to find a formula that automatically calculates multiples of 32. if it is not a multiple of 32 then I wnat he cell to be blank. Any suggestions? if page count =32 then sig should = 1 if page count = 64 then sig should = 2 and so on.... See spreadsheetsample below. I manually have to fill in the 'sig' column with the number. Thanks, barb # of pages Page count Sig 2 2 2 4 2 6 2 8 2 10 2 12 2 14 2 16 2 18 2 20 2 22 2 24 2 26 2 28 2 30 2 32 1 2 34 2 36 2 38 2 40 2 42 2 44 2 46 2 48 2 50 2 52...

How to disable auto lock
By the group policy, all PC's which are joined to the domain are forced to be locked after 15 minutes of inactivity.Is there any way to disable this auto lock on client-side? The situation is like the following. I am using a virtual machine and this is also joined to the domain (using "Bridged connection"). When I am using my PC, I often running the virtual machine too, but I do not constantly use it. When I am trying to use the virtual machine, it is often locked. I think disabling the lock in a VM does not cause any security hole, because the real host PC will be loc...

email addresses not updating auto
I'm creating users w/mailboxes and adding mailboxes to users that didnt have mailboxes but they are receiving settings from Exchange server. If you go to the email address tab on the user account is blank. This had been working for us. Please help. On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:29:03 -0800, Vic <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm creating users w/mailboxes and adding mailboxes to users that didnt have >mailboxes but they are receiving settings from Exchange server. If you go to >the email address tab on the user account is blank. This had been working for >us...

Auto fill drop down boxes
Is there a way to delete a name that appears twice in a drop down auto fill box? Hi Fred This should not happen. Each item in the dropdown list should be unique. What probably is the poroblem, is that some of 'apparently the same' entries, maybe have a space after the last character. Try the Trim function on your data. Yours, Mathew "Fred" <fredlh@attbi.com> wrote in message news:005901c38cf0$341a89e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to delete a name that appears twice in a > drop down auto fill box? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AV...

Auto insert of date
I'm trying to input some datas using preparedStatement and among those coiumns one column is of type "smalldatetime" i wish to input the current date and time at which i execute this query, how can i achieve this in JDBC or what is the sql query for this. I'm not sure if we're talking JET SQL or T-SQL or something else here? In JET SQL you want the Date() function, something like ... INSERT INTO Table1 ( TestDate ) SELECT Date() AS Expr1; If you're using T-SQL you want the GETDATE() function, something like ... INSERT INTO dbo.Table1 (Test...

Auto Close POS
Hello All, I would like to present a suggestion and pose a question of the same. We have two stores and in both locations we have found little use for NOT posting a z report at the end of each day (as in a blind close). That is to say, all of our cash reconciliation reporting is required to be closed daily and then the zz report to be run on the last day of the month. There is never to be any deviation from this. We have, in fact, been faced with the problem of our staff (cashiers) forgetting to post the z or zz report on time. And so my question (suggestion, if this has not been addr...

Excel hangs when using auto filters.
Have to use task manager to close excel. ...

Auto-populating date field
Hello All, I have a date field that I would like autopopulated on the loading of the form. Its just a one time population of the current date it was created. We still need the ability for the users to modify the value, so its just a one time thing. Thanks! ...

Can I insert Auto Text of Last Updated in Excel 2003?
Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? Using a macro yes http://tinyurl.com/4d4of -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "jess_steven" <jess_steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC065FC2-1B52-40D0-BB3E-04DDE7872268@microsoft.com... > Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? ...

Voting Button Replies
Is there a way to get the voting button replies to go back to the original sender when an email with voting buttons is forwarded? Using Outlook 2002. When sending the email I am putting my address in the reply to address but if a person I sent it to forwards it and the next person votes the response goes to the person who forwards, not me the originator. That only works from your end. It is the same as you getting an email and then forwarding. You are the only reply. So the same way that you had to modify the REPLY TO is the same for the next person. Just have to create a group and...

Replying with Multiple Accounts
Hi, Recently migrated a user from Outlook Express to Outlook XP. There is lots of pop accounts in his setup. When he received an email in OE, replying would go from the account it was sent from, and there was a drop down box that would allow you to choose an account to send mail from... What does Outlook offer for multiple accounts as he needs this feature... Thanks Marek It offers the same. You can use the Accounts dropdown to choose who you send from. Chris "Marek" <nospam@spam.spam> wrote in message news:uYZGaVaLFHA.2748@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Re...

use of Staionery for replies and forwards
I am using the "stationery" function rather than the "signature" function to put a header and a Sincerely Yours in my outgoing emails. That way the spell checker still functions. Problem is that it doesn't come up in when I reply or forward an email. I would like it to Help please... You cannot have the Stationary to be functioning while you reply o forward to messages. This is because the Stationary tends to be th background and so for a forward or a reply you cannot have tha functionality SudharsonA -----------------------------------------------------------------...