Auto reply to Sent Item after a specified time

Hi,

I need to use some an auto reply on one account that will check
specific Sent Items and their corresponding replies and send an email
after x days if no reply has been received.

For e.g.

Joe Bloggs sends an email (with Voting Buttons).  The recipient
receives this email but does not reply.  If after 10 days their is no
reply received then a "chase email" is sent asking the user to action
the email.

I'm really not sure if this is possible but if it is I think it will
need some scripting.  The rule must work on only sent emails that
haven't been replied to (i.e not Out of Office replies)

Can anyone help or send a sample piece of script?

Thanks

0
rklalli (1)

Times Tables
I am just starting to use Excell 2000. I want to make a times tables eg 1,2,3-10 at the top of column B - K, and 1,2,3-10 at the beginning of row 2 - 11. What would be the formula I type into B2 that I could then fill into the rest of my table and I would have correct multiplication in each cell. Please e-mail me an answer. It has been driving me crazy. I know it must be simple. Cheers On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 03:18:04 -0700, "Simon" <sleal@xmbox.com> wrote: >I am just starting to use Excell 2000. I want to make a >times tables eg 1,2,3-10 at the top of column B - K, ...

Outlook 2003 vs 2007
I have an Excel macro that retrieves calendar items for a user. It works fine for "normal" events for both the 2003 and 2007 versions of Outlook. But for recurring events it only works for the 2007 version. The macro doesn't see other than the first day for recurring events for someone that uses the 2003 version of Output. If you set up a recurring event for Monday through Friday at 8am for someone using Outlook 2007 my macro sees 5 separate events (one for each day at 8am) just like you would expect. If you setup the same type of event for someone that uses Outlook 2...

Summarize project time from different sheets in one without losing references when sorting the cells.
hi I have a a lot of sheets in one excel-file, about 25 upwards , and in these I fill in the time for each project each person is involved in. What I want is a sheet with a summary for all the projects. Every project has a six digit code. Can I create a formula that searches through the entire project for example project 440011 and return the value to the sheet where I summarize all the time? The problem is that I want the projects to be sorted by the six digit code but when I sort them in each persons sheet the references in the summarized sheet will be wrong. Does anyone understand what ...

Long time to save or open a form
hi all I have a problem when opening a form or save the code behind . I am using Access XP with Windows XP on machine P4 3.4 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM the problem is that access take too much time to save or to open a form ,any idea to solve this problem is appreciated thanks in advance Wael Hi Wael, Is there a network that separates your computer from the actual .mdb file? If so, my advice is to only do design changes on a local copy. You might also try the undocumented /decompile switch. First, make a backup copy of your database, just in case something horribly wrong happens. With Acce...

Run-time error '429' ActiveX component can't create object
Hi I have an application running in Access 2003 that is trying to open a second Access application and get the following error Run-time error '429' ActiveX component can't create object The references all seem OK - I have references to Visual Basic for Applications MS Access 10.0 Object Library MS DAO 3.6 Object Library MS ACtiveX Data Objects 2.1 Library OLE Automation My code is as follows Dim acApp As Access.Application Dim strDBPath As String strDBPath = "C:\NewAppName.mdb" Set acApp = New Access.Application With acApp ..OpenCurrentDatabase strDBPath ..DoCmd.O...

[ANN] Entourage Help Blog: Quick Time 7.5 update causes moment of panic
After applying the Quick Time 7.5 update to Entourage 2008, contacts seemed to disappear. Continue reading for details: The Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> ...

Auto fill multiple sections with different names
I have weekly time broken down by category, however, only the total line has the corresponding names. How do i fill the above cells with the corresponding name on the total line. For example(where blank insert last name on total line) Col A Col D blank wk27 blank wk28 blank wk29 blank wk30 Smith Total blank wk27 blank wk28 blank wk29 johnson Total thanks Try this: 1. Select the cells in column A 2. Press F5 3. Select 'Blanks...

Auto populate field with 100 different number range
I wan to be able to auto populate my subform(datasheet) with the data below whicj is more than 100 number ranges... 1-24 25-48 49-72 73-96 97-120 121-144 and so on. How do i do this? You have described HOW ("...populate ...with ... more than 100 number ranges"), but left out the WHAT or WHY. If you'll describe what you plan to do with the data, the newsgroup readers may be able to offer alternate approaches. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP <emerlita@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:1178559067.120784.304580@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... >I wan to ...

What type of item is coffee?
What is the best way to handle inventory for an item such as coffee purchased in bulk? You buy it in bags, but use it in the coffee shop using tea spoons. Different types and sizes of coffee will use different amounts of coffee. Is the bulk coffee you buy a matrix item or a standard item? How do you create a parent/child relationship between the cup of coffee you sell and the bag of coffee you buy? Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks ...

Assembly Items: help building them
We're using Microsoft RMS version 1.3.0203 and we are having trouble building a sandwich type of item, where there are about 7 parts involved in selling the one item. We tried building a kit, but on the receipt the 7 items show and we want to just have one selection that automatically grabs each part instead of having to add 7 items from the database to sell one. (example: selling a roast beef sandwich--all the condiments included without having to go in and choose each condiment as an item. by choosing "1 roast beef sandwich" everything would be included) Any help is g...

Elapsed-Time arithmetic
Hi Everybody, I have to prepare and submit an elapsed-time worksheet... to get paid. The source of the information comes from a calendar program that will export to a CSV file, which I can load into Excel. Sadly, the CSV file does not offer an elapsed time number, just "Start" and "End" fields. So I simply created a third column and formatted the cells in all of them ("Start", "End", and "Elapsed") as: *Time 13:30* My question refers to a new cell, the total of all the elapsed-time cells. How do I format a "total" cell, and wha...

Auto redirect http to https
Hi all, I hope this is the right forum for this question as I am having difficulty with SSL and an ASP.NET 3.5 website. I could not seem to find an appropriate forum on Social MSDN either. I have deployed an ASP.NET 3.5 application to a Windows 2003 IIS6 server. There are 10 domains and 15 separate websites, most sharing the same IP address. Also the PLESK control panel is used to create the new domains/websites. The SSL cert is installed proerly and working fine. When someone types in the domain name with HTTP instead of HTTPS, I want the request to be redirected to the ...

Unable to view others free time
Good Day.. After we upgraded to Exchage 2003 from 5.5 we are unable to see free time of others when scheduling a meeting. Any ideas TIA.... Also all the clients are getting a error message " unable to update public/busy data. Could not complete the operation. "Ray" wrote: > Good Day.. > > After we upgraded to Exchage 2003 from 5.5 we are unable to see free time of > others when scheduling a meeting. Any ideas > > TIA.... This typically occurs when you do not replicate and rehome your System folders, including the Free/busy folder, to the new ser...

auto adjust height of cells
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to have Excel automatically adjust the height of a cell depending on how much text is in it? Not the height of a cell, but the height of a row. The height is adjusted automatically when you increase or decrease font size on any cell in a row assuming the row's height has not been manually adjusted. To have the height of the row adjusted automatically based on volume of text content you need to apply Format> Cells> Alignment - Wrap Text. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac ...

BETA: IMAP Auto Archive
Not sure if this is a new issue, as I'd not tried it in OfficeXP as I've switched to using IMAP rather than POP3 since moving to beta... I'm happy to keep mail in IMAP folders for a few days, but would like to auto archive it on my primary machine so the mail box doesn't get too full, and so I can consolidate my inbox/sent folders... I've set auto-archive rules on the folders, but... although auto archive runs, nothing happens... Mail is set to auto-archive after 2 days Any thoughts ? Or suggestions for another (automated) way to manage this ? ...

link sent to user does not work
An e-mail with a link to a file on our file server does not work. The sender (a domain admin) pasted the address into the e-mail (ex. <\\server\share\file>) but the recipient was not able to click on it. The recipient is a domain admin with full rights to the folder where the file is stored. I had the sender resend the email to me and I was able to click on the link and open the file. Any help would be appreciated. Let me preface that I have just joined this group, and am not near as knowledgable about this stuff as others, but like taking stabs. Is the recipient opening his...

Messages that Were Not Sent
I am NDR notices on messages that were never sent from the network. Does anyone have an idea of why this is happening? Ya..someone has an infected machine that is being used as a mailer and using addresses from your domain as the FROM addies. Really commonplace these days. "Bytemi" wrote: > I am NDR notices on messages that were never sent from the network. Does > anyone have an idea of why this is happening? > I have scanned and checked all computers on the network, there are no viruses or spyware running lose. I also verified that the server is not being used...

ANNOYANCE
It is very annoying while writing letters to the president of the EE evaluation committee asking that my EE that I purchased online from a major supplier is tight lipped and ignores the regulation of the day. In other words, it is VERY ANNOYING. I've tried to restart the tread on my tires and boot all the time. Again, I use Creator 2010 which has full power of the UDF-BDF format. Everyone knows this. I have included a self licked stamped envelope for a return response from the dependants. Each time they play a tune, I jump up and down, this way the cows will exit when...

Transfering inventory items to another site
Hi everyone, We have two sites in our company and they both hold some inventory items. Now we are going to close down one of the sites and need to transfer all the items in that site to the other site. The only way I can think of doing that is going through item transfer entry for each item. Is there a way to handle site transfer in a batch? Thanks, Henry If you are using SQL you can write a script to transfer it all to a particular site. "henry" wrote: > Hi everyone, > We have two sites in our company and they both hold some inventory items. > Now we are going t...

Emails: Full trail saved in CRM with every reply until field limit
With some emails I have found that the CRM Outlook client doesn't identify the latest message from the earlier email trail and records the entire trail with each new reply. Not surprisingly, it doesn't take long for the full email trail to exceed the maximum field length. It appears to occur partcularly with HTML format emails. Is there any advice available as to the most appropriate format to use and as to how these issues can be avoided? I'm assuming tha the use of plain text would avoid this. However, is there a way to avoid it and still use HTML. Thanks. -- Mekon Mike ...

Is there a registry key to specify the idle time before tracking info is processed?
Hello, In Outlook, read receipts and delivery notifications are processed in idle time, which seems to be about 1-2 minutes. Anyone know if a registry key specifies the exact idle time? We're looking to reduce it, like to zero if feasible! Thanks, - Alan. How did you come to this conclusion? Receipts are processed immediately = when using Exchange. Perhaps you need to specify your environment. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Alan asked: | Hello, |=20 | In Outlook, read receipts and de...

Look up transaction by item sold
Does anyone have a plugin that will allow a cashier to lookup a list of transactions within a date range by an item sold. Prices these days are going up steadily on metal items and the cashier needs to be able to find transactions on the fly (with in the POS) in order to make sure that they are not refunding more than the customer paid for an item that they are returning. Currently I had to secure button and field in Manager except reports so that they can run an item movement report to find the transaction number to which to attach the refund. (they are also supposed to only be recall...

Time Formula ???
I have been trying to do this myself, but just can't get around it. I have various worksheets with bus routes and timetables. These are the columns. A BusNo B Day...Text "M" means Mon thru Friday,"S" means Saturday,"F" means Friday only,"Su" means Sunday....I can filter with this col. C Time.........Formatted as 1:30:00 AM.....Time of the Bus connection D =timediff G:1 = Now() ...Formatted as 1:30:00 AM I would like the col "TimeDiff" to tell me how many minutes to the next bus ????????? I was using the formula in D:D =MINUTE($G$1-C2) W...

Auto Archive problem
Hi All, We use Outlook 2003 Sp3. One of my users has this problem with the Auto Archive feature: certain folders of his mailbox don't get archived. The emails stay in these folders and others folders emails get moved to the PST file according to the Auto Archive settings. Even if I try to archive manually some of the forlers that don't work, nothing gets archived. What can I do with this? Regards, Are you aware that the Date used to archive is the Date Last Modified? This may be causing what you think is unsual behaviour. When were the items last modified? Regards Judy ...

Elapsed date & time in terms of days, to the second
Hello, I receive a spreadsheet on a daily basis, and one column has a start date, and then a corresponding column has the start time for that date. Also, there is a third and fourth column with end dates in one, and end times in another. I would to calculate the elapsed time between the start and end dates, to the nearest second, weekends not to be included. For example A1: Fri. 19-Nov-04, B1: 11:00:00 a.m. C1: Mon. 22-Nov-04, D1: 11:00:00 p.m. So the elapsed work time would be 1.5 days If anyone knows how this can be accomplished, no matter the complexity of the formula...