Auto Out of Office reply outlook 2000

Is there an option to use the automatic out of office e-
mail reply with outlook 2000.

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

The Out of Office Assistant is only available if you are connected to an
Exchange server.  You can spoof the OOA using the Rules Wizard, but Outlook
must be kept running in order for the rule to work.  Look here for more
information:

http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:055001c3cf33$c31bda10$a101280a@phx.gbl,
Hank wrote:

> Is there an option to use the automatic out of office e-
> mail reply with outlook 2000.
>
> Thanks

Go to tools>out of office assistant

--
~jason k

"Hank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there an option to use the automatic out of office e-
> mail reply with outlook 2000.
>
> Thanks

0
v-hpjkr (14)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Crash on 'Send"

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Need help with Auto Filter

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...