auto open jpeg attachments in outlook, office xp

In outlook express I had it set somehow to automatically
open pics(jpeg)for viewing when the e-mails were open.
The pics would display in the main e-mail body. How can I
set outlook in office xp to do that? Can anyone smarter
than me help? (that likely means anyone one reading this!)
Help.....he....lp... Is it a security setting I'm missing?
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook doesn't support inline image viewing. This may make it easier for
you to view: http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archives/000254.html

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

> In outlook express I had it set somehow to automatically
> open pics(jpeg)for viewing when the e-mails were open.
> The pics would display in the main e-mail body. How can I
> set outlook in office xp to do that? Can anyone smarter
> than me help? (that likely means anyone one reading this!)
> Help.....he....lp... Is it a security setting I'm missing?

0
dianenws (1904)

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Attachment
Hi gurus I have the following problem, when I try to attach a zip file bigger than 250Kb the action does nothing is like after picking the file to attach nothing happens but when I get file of 113,200KB , there is no problem, the attached zip file is there with no problem can someone help with this strange problem thanks a bunch Any One gurus OL2007 "naguaramipana" wrote: > Hi gurus > > I have the following problem, when I try to attach a zip file bigger than > 250Kb the action does nothing is like after picking the file to attach > not...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Planned Open Market Days