Auto Mail Forwarding

Does anyone know how to set up a function so that if some
one e-mails me Outlook 2002 will automtically forward it
to my HOTMAIL address?? please help quick
0
anonymous (74722)

There are several ways to do this. You can create an Outlook rule, but this
will only work if your mailserver is configured to forward email to the
internet.

"Jamez Dyson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to set up a function so that if some
> one e-mails me Outlook 2002 will automtically forward it
> to my HOTMAIL address?? please help quick

0
Megan
7/1/2004 3:28:50 PM
Look at the program  by name "Redirect For Outlook". You should install
it home and at work and create a rule which will redirect the messages
by using component of "Redirect for Outlook". The message will be
redirected (Not Forwarded!) and you will get the message at home exactly
same as the message at work. You can download this program here:

http://www.mapilab.com/download/