Auto forwarding email

Is there a way I can have outlook automatically forward email that comes
into my inbox and have it sent to a different email address. Any help would
be great.

Alan....

0
armyman (1)

Emails by date received / sent
Help, as a hardened OE user, but now having to use Windows Mail as I understand there is a Vista / Orange/ OE issue!? How do I on Windows mail: sort emails by today, yesterday, last week etc and edit subject headings.. Any advice gratefully received! ...

Auto Sort #2
I was wandering if it is possible to sort a group automatically so tha every time the data changes it automatically sorts by a certai column? I want to auto sort a table (A2:H12) by column H is this possible ?? Many Thanks Ben -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Benn, On the sheet that you want this to happen.... Right click on the sheet tab and select "View Code" Then copy and paste the following code: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Intersect(Target, Range("H2:H12")) Is Nothing Then Range("A2").Select ...

web based email
Is it possible to use Outlook to receive and send using a web based account. I have MSN. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Does anyone know how to set it up? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. ...

add an email address in body of email
I am trying to send a copy of an email address stored in my contact list to another person, by creating a new email and then adding the info into the body of the email, not in the To,Cc or Bc areas. In outlook Express all i used to do was to go to the contact list highlight the email address and the contacts info, copy and paste into the body of the new email. With Windows Live Mail I can't seem to do this. Any ideas on how to do it. Are you going into the contact list of the " New . Email" menu? That may be why you are having the problem. Before you select t...

Outlook Email Merge Problems
I have no problem sending email merges at work with our ISP. However at home, using my ISP, Comcast, I am having problems. I sent an email merge using Outlook 2007 and Word 2007. The merge blended perfectly, no error messages and shows as being sent in my sent folder. However, none of the emails are received by the recipients. I sent 4 test emails to myself and 3 other accounts and no one received any of the sent emails. My deduction is that if it's merging correctly and showing in my sent folder then the problem is with my ISP however they say they have no problems. Anyone have any sugge...

How to retrieve old email after formatting pc
since windows vista infected virus that crash the windows system, i format my laptop and use windows 7. But i forget to backup my ms outlook 2007 email. Can anyone expert in here give an idea or any software that can retrieve back all my email, because it really important email its related with my work. for your info i use company email that out souce to webmail provider. Thank You. Do you have an older backup? Were copies of the mail stored on the server? Recovering it after a reformat is very tricky (and expensive) business and there's no guarantee it'll even work. ...

Sending an Email(not template) in Workflow to a Contact

Direct Email Button not available for user
One of my Users does not see the Direct Email Button on any screen, including advanced find or contacts or leads. What privilege do I need to give her to SEND Direct Email (and the button to show up)?? Thanks!! ...

How to set up emails with specific domains
Hi all, 1 more question: how do I set up email addresses with specific domains - not the usual @hotmail / @yahoo but company ones made specifically for the company. Regards & thanks Sketch Sketch <sketcher@eircom.net> wrote: > how do I set up email addresses with specific domains - not the usual > @hotmail / @yahoo but company ones made specifically for the company. In Outlook, Tools>E-mail Accounts>Add a new e-mail account. In Outlook Express, Tools>Accounts>Add. -- Brian Tillman You need to consult the documentation for the mail server hosting your =...

Outlook not receiving emails until another is sent or opened?
I have users on Microsoft Outlook XP and 2003 (with Exchange 5.5) who do not receive emails when they are sent. They will receive them only when they either send an email or open another previously received email. We have had this issue a few times and are unable to come up with a solution. On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:07:04 -0800, Ed Panzeter wrote: > I have users on Microsoft Outlook XP and 2003 (with Exchange 5.5) who do not > receive emails when they are sent. They will receive them only when they > either send an email or open another previously received email. We have had ...

why no email showing from 2/25/2010 or earlier?
Was out of the office from 2/25/2010 through 3/3/2010. Email only goes back to 2/26/2010, and all email from 2/25/2010 or earlier does not show. How do I find my incoming email from 2/25/2010 or earlier? Perhaps you are only looking at UNread mail? Chris wrote: > Was out of the office from 2/25/2010 through 3/3/2010. > > Email only goes back to 2/26/2010, and all email from 2/25/2010 or earlier > does not show. How do I find my incoming email from 2/25/2010 or earlier? "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E...

Campaign emails not sent, remain in drafts folder
We recently ran a campaign which included about 1000 contacts. The campaign emails were sent over to Outlook and processed through the Drafts folder. 100 or so of these emails; however, remain in the drafts folder and were never sent. We have done these campaigns before (although possibly with fewer contacts) and this issue did not occur. Does anyone know what is going on? Is there a maximum to how many emails can be processed? On a side note...if this is going to happen with larger campaigns; is there a configuration we can do to automatically process draft emails? May...

email delivered to non existant recipients in my organization
Hello, I have been recieving messages in my inbox that are addressed to non existant users in my organization.The domain name is correct, but the recipients do not exist. I know from my experience that if I screwup an email address and send it out I get back an NDR stating that the user does not exist. I'm trying to figure out why the messages are routed to my inbox, and why there are delivered at all. -- Art yours must be configured as the mailbox that receives copies of NDRs...what version Exchange? "Art" <Art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CB856...

Can I automatically delete old versions of email threads?
There should be an add in or option to only keep the most recent version of a long involved email thread in your inbox. When I come back from vacation, I want to have ONE version to read. However, sometimes people add new recipients or delete others, and there end up being multiple threads, so I have to check them all. Is there anything out there that does this? I'm not looking for one of the duplicate programs because they are not exactly duplicates. Currently Outlook does not have such an option. FWIW: Outlook 2010 will have a Conversation Cleanup feature. -- ...

Can't Drag email to folders; works after restart.
So I've got a client that 's running XP2, Outlook 2007 using Exchange; he shows me that after a fresh restart he can drag and drop emails into folders in his inbox... But after 2-3hrs (literally) something happens that prevents him from being able to drag and drop to any folders...then after a restart, it works fine. He says this doesn't happen when using his laptop nor home machine. Which leads me to believe that it's some kind of configuration issue on his work box... anyone ever seen this before? Thanks and any help is appreciated! v12hcmf@gmail.com, you wrote on Fri, 9 ...

Email blocking
Is there any way that I can block all emails unless the sender is in my address book? I am having a problem with getting too much junk email. I know that the rule wizard is an option, but I am having a hard time figuring out the exact rule that I need. I would like all unknown senders sent to the deleted file, so that I can scan it before I delete it. There is the option to send all emails with specified words in the subject or the body to the deleted file (which hasn't seemed to work very well), but I want to know how to send all unrecognized senders to the deleted file. Does an...

Forwarding e-mail to external account
My boss wan't his mailbox to also be forwarded to his friend . how can i do that from exchangeserver. Many thanx robel wrote: > My boss wan't his mailbox to also be forwarded to his > friend . how can i do that from exchangeserver. > > Many thanx Hi, you have to create a "contact" in AD users... This contact must be "mail-enabled" to give it the "distant e-mail" and have it to appear in the global list. Selecting the boss mailbox, you will be able to select the contact in "delivery" configuration. A check box will also let you s...

I cannot copy email and paste into Word 7
In the past I have been able to copy from internet and paste into Word 7. Suddenly I cannot. I cannot find a setting that I might have accidently changed. The only thing I can think of is that some websites don't allow a user to use the "copy and paste" function. The only thing I can think of is to try using the keyboard command ctrl+C and to copy and ctrl+V to paste into document. "Duanne" wrote: > In the past I have been able to copy from internet and paste into Word 7. > Suddenly I cannot. I cannot find a setting that I might have accidently ...

sending a letter in WORD via email
States' this message cannot be sent "justin time" <justin time@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A92DA076-999A-4946-AEBA-9306C650FF02@microsoft.com... > States' this message cannot be sent Ensure that the Word Document is not open or in use when you try to mail it. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ Save the Word file and close it, then attach that Word file from inside Windows Mail. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/van...

Weird meeting accepted email date
Recently we found that 1 particular individual's accepted meeting email reply has a sent date of 12/31/1969 7:00PM. It has happened twice in the past week. This meeting accepted email reply was sent from a Blackberry. Has anyone encountered this problem? Thanks. In news:D3EA6D5C-4FCC-4057-AB63-9791839B7ED1@microsoft.com, wli2k2 <wli2k2@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Recently we found that 1 particular individual's accepted meeting > email reply has a sent date of 12/31/1969 7:00PM. It has happened > twice in the past week. This meeting accepted email re...

outlook doesn't recognize email accounts
My Outlook (2002) does not recognize any of my email accounts (I have 3: 2 POP accounts and hotmail). I can set them up and test them in the tools/accounts function and they test & work fine, but (1) when I try to compose a new email, when I click the "accounts" button I get a blank grey square, and (2) when I hit send/receive, nothing happens. I have completely removed the program and reinstalled it, and the same thing happens. If anyone can help on this, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks, David ...

Display Auto-Filter Condition
I'm using the AutoFilter feature to limit the range of data shown in a spreadheet. Further, I wish to display the filter condition (i.e., the value within the auto-filter cell) in a summary page in order to make it clear which sub-set of data are being shown. Any idea how this might be done? Thank you Hi see your response in Excel.worksheet.functions -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mark wrote: > I'm using the AutoFilter feature to limit the range of > data shown in a spreadheet. Further, I wish to display the > filter condition (i.e., the value within the auto-...

Duplicate email allowed
Is there a check or process inside of Outlook 2003 that will check to make sure that there is not a duplicate of the email that is being moved into a folder. I have found by accident that several folders have duplicates, of course, using up memory unnessecarily. Why would Microsoft allow such a waste to begin with surprises me.. No I have to use another plug-in to find and delete duplicates. Thanks jjjslj No Duplicates often caused by AV plugins "jjjoseph" <jjjoseph@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eRTRWkCOHHA.1252@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a check or p...

Auto highlighting of Citations
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I turn off the auto highlghting of citations (all my citations are highlighted grey for some reason). I understand this doesn't show up in print preview but is there any way I can turn this off, it is annoying. <br> thanks Take a trip into Word> Preferences> View where you can set the Field Shading to display 'Always', 'Never', or 'When Selected'. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 5/7/10 6:47 PM, in article 59bb8261.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "dannymiro@o...

New POP email account
I am trying to set up a NetZero email account in Outlook Expr 6. I have followed the instructions exactly. The NZ acct shows up in Tools > Accounts > Mail and when I click properties servers are set up per NZ's instructions. NZ is set as the default acct. However, nothing has changed about the main Folders view. I see Local Folders and MSN. No folder has been added for NZ. When I click Send/Receive (either All or just NetZero) it says it is downloading and sending NZ mail, but I never see the mail, presumably because there is no folder to put it in. It does seem to ...