auto copy self

How do I arrange for Outlook to automatically copy myself
on every new, reply or forward email?
0
steamuk (1)

If you mean keep a copy of all sent, see settings under Tools/Options/Email
Options and Advanced Options
David

"rich" <steamuk@aol.com> wrote in message
> How do I arrange for Outlook to automatically copy myself
> on every new, reply or forward email?

Problem copying named range
I have a named range on a Lookup sheet which I am trying to copy to a destination on the main sheet (Mobiles). The range named PlugIn occupied V4:Z4 on the Lookup sheet and has a border round the entire area (none internal). This is a region title and only has text in V4. Using the following bits of code to copy the range to V6 on the Mobiles sheet, I end up with the text in V6 as expected, but the border only surrounds V6, not V6:Z6. With Worksheets("Lookup") Set PlugIn = .Range("PlugIn") End With PlugIn.Copy (Worksheets("Mobiles").Ran...

How to create Conditional Formats that "grow" with copy/fill down.
I would like to set up 1 conditional format that will grow as I copy & paste. All I've been able to do is copy the same over & over. I have tried to "paste special - format", but it didn't work. Example: Cell value is: equal to, $F$8, then Font is White. I would like to grow the "$F$8" as I copy & paste. Thanks for ANY help. Try a formula like =A1=$F$8:F8 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "AliceNXLand" <AliceNXLand@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70AD36AA-FAF1-49E3-8BCF-...

Auto Archive into a Public Folder
Can Outlook 2007 be configured so that auto archiving is done into a folder within the Public Folder system? No. Autoarchive uses pst files only. I think Auto-mate (http://www.pergenex.com/auto-mate/index.shtml) would be able to move to a public folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT....

Copies of Table with Arrow Icons
I have a table called Quotes2004. Somewhere along the line two additional tables appeared called Quotes20041 and Quotes20042, each with an arrow icon next to them. I understand that the arrow indicates a link. But, I don't recall making these table copies. Can some process make the copies automatically? As far as I can tell, they are exact copies of Quotes2004 and they are updated when I update Quotes2004. How can I determine how these were created, what the links are and if they are really necessary? To discover what a table is linked to, open it in design view. Then open the Prope...

Copying a Chart to ANOTHER WORKBOOK LOCATION not worksheet.
According to Excel Help, I should be able to copy a chart/graph to another workbook. However, when I try, the Paste option is not highlighted as a choice. Does anyone have any ideas how I can accomplish this copy/paste function? Thank you. You don't state which version of EXCEL you are using. I have tried to replicate what you say in EXCEL 2007 but don't see the problem. You might like to try the following:- 1. Select the graph that you want to copy by clicking in it. 2. Ctrl C (simultaneously). 3. Move to new Workbook. 4. Ctrl V (simultaneously). This pastes the c...

can I copy photos attached to emails onto a disc
I receive lots of emails with attached photos. How do I get the photos from the inbox of Microsoft Outlook onto a disc so that I can get them printed ????? ...

Out of Office Assistant Auto Reply not working
The out of office assistant does not send a note to anyone outside of my network. Using Outlook 2000 with Exchange Server. Auto Reply is sent to anyone that is local on my network but does not send outside. Any suggestions? Automatic replies to the internet are disabled by default in Exchange 5.5 and later. Check wth your Exchange administrator to see if he/she is willing to change this. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0a6f01c3d3b4$300761b...

Auto-Fill Templates

Count Rows When Using Auto-Filter
Using the auto-filter function I need to count the number of rows returned each time I select a new value. I can do a COUNTA (&#8211;1 to allow for the header row), on the column that counts all the rows but when I use the filter I still get the total count not a count of the reduced quantity by the filter. Can anyone help? Nick use the subtotal function with a first argument of 3 =subtotal(3,A2:A300) as an example. Make sure the column you do the counta on will have values in all rows. -- regards, Tom Ogilvy "Nick" <ner@westnet.com.au> wrote in message news:15...

auto subtract order taken from supply table
I am new to access and I really need some help. I have two tables, order table and supply table. Each table has an order form and a supply form respectively. This database is use to collect supply items and the order form is to record who collects the items from supply. Everything runs fine expect that when an item is removed from the order table it does not auto subtract from the quantity field of the supply table. The supply table has InventoryID, CategoryName and Quantity. Whereas, the Order table has InventoryID, CategoryName and Quantity Out. I will like to have an update query t...

auto updater
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I've just migrated Office 2008 onto a new iMac and auto updater has disappeared completely. I've checked the library archive and it's not there - nor anywhere else on my computer. any suggestions, please? "zazen@officeformac.com" wrote: > I've just migrated Office 2008 onto a new iMac and auto updater has > disappeared completely. I've checked the library archive and it's not there - > nor anywhere else on my computer. any suggestions, please? You were seeing the old Office 2...

copy appointments
I would like to be able to copy an apt and paste it into a different date. If it's a recurring apt I can drag it and drop it to a different date or change the date and time within the apt easy enough. But is there simply a way to copy an apt and paste it somewhere else in the same calendar? Yes, select (press Esc if you enter edit mode) and Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V on the new date. Right click, copy is also an option. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips b...

AUTO DATE RECOGNITION
HOW CAN I STOP PART NUMBERS WHICH HAVE DASHES IN THEM BEING CONVERTED INTO DATES WHEN I DO A DATA IMPORT INTO EXCEL? Yell real LOUD. That does it for me. Seriously, please don't use all caps for subject or body of msg. It is considered shouting and rude. Try pre-formatting your destination range to text. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "TONY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD32B08C-CD73-4585-B706-6F29B17894D0@microsoft.com... > HOW CAN I STOP PART NUMBERS WHICH HAVE DASHES IN THEM BEING CONVERTED INTO DATES WHEN I DO A ...

Batch copying
We have a monthly batch for the 15th of the month that will have the same entries to the same accounts at the 30th of the month. How would we copy the 15th of the month batch (Payroll-15) so that we would not have to enter the JE over again? Thanks for all help in advance. -- Dave Christman System Developer If it is an entry and you know the entry number, just go to General entry and select Copy - you will be able to select the entry to copy If you want an entire batch of entries to "repeat" Set up a recurring batch, then do the entry. You will be able to edit before postin...

Path added to formula during copy
Dear All, I am using Win XP, and Office XP, when I copy one excel file to other disk drive, a path of the source drive had been added to all formula in the cell in the target file, but this is not the way I wanted. How to prevent the automatic source added to the formula ? Thanks. Select the range to copy edit|Replace what: = (equal sign) with: $$$$$ replace all Now all the formulas are plain old text. Do the copy|paste Then fix the original range and the pasted range: Select the range edit|replace what: $$$$$ with: = replace all And the strings will be converted to formulas. andy wr...

copying formulas #9
I am trying to copy formulas in a spreadsheet that pulls the data from every 4th column in another spreadsheet in a consistent pattern (eg. b6, f6, j6, n6). When I try to copy the pattern to the next 4 cells in the row, anticipating r6, v6, etc. instead it repeats as f6, j6, n6, r6. How do I correct this? One way =OFFSET(Sheet2!$B$6,,COLUMN(A:A)*4-4) copy across Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Tracey" wrote: > I am trying to copy formulas in a spreadsheet that pulls the data from every > 4th column in another spreadsheet in a consistent pattern (eg. b6, f6, j6, > n6). Wh...

Locating variable range to copy
I am an ordinary accountant but not familiar with macro & VBA. I have a file, I need to copy a source formula to a certain range of which starting position has fixed already and ending position would be altered regarding to condition changed. For example, say source formula : locating at cell G11 conditions : range of row containing data in column F starting from F11 Says now, there are 10 data starting from F11 to F20, therefore I need to copy the source formula from G11 to G20. Same as, when there are 100 data starting from F11 to F110, I need to copy the source formula from G11...

Can't change format of copied cells
Hi! I sometimes observe some strange behaviour, as follows: I copy some cells containing numbers from one sheet to another. But in the new sheet, these cells seem to be text. When I select the pasted cells an assigm these a number format, nothing changes: I need to click into such a cell and press ENTER to get the format change applied. Any way to avoid this? Hi It sounds like the cells were formatted as text before you pasted the values into them. Make sure they are formatted as General BEFORE you paste into them. Another alternative is that the cells you copy are text - but they may ...

All Outlook CRM Tracked E-mails Copy to One Specific CRM Account?
An unusual occurance in CRM. All e-mails received to Outlookand then promoted, or Tracked as the button is now labled, are being copied to one particular Account that is unrelated. The e-mail are copied correctly to the history of the desired, defined, accounts and Contacts, but also copy to this one particular e-mail as well. As anyone seen anything like this and have any ideas what could be wrong? -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM ...

Open a copy of a doc
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel In Word 2004, my original copy of a document(which is a form) is like the template. I do not want to change the original doc but open it a a copy. I want to automate this process but the recorded macro doesn't seem to show that the doument is a copy rather than the original. When I recorded the macro at a workplace with a Windows machine, the word &quot;copy&quot; appears in the macro. How can I be sure that the macro running on the Mac is opening only a copy? <br><br>Ron Hi Ron: The be...

Can't use new banks previously not in 2004 for auto downloads #2
I use National City and they are now listed in the banks for online services. I try to setup online services for my account and when I select them out of the list it starts downloading something but ultimately says account setup or online setup is unavailable and to try again later. Is this the Yodlee problem people keep speaking about? Yeah, I think it is. I have their credit card services and am having the same problem. It did download initially but there were some problems with it so I think they have completely shut it down for now. "ashwilliams" wrote: > I use Na...

Copy/Paste
When copy and paste text with picture(photos).....select all, copy from an Outlook 2003 message body to Word 2003, I only get a square block; no image visible. Paste Special in this case has no option other than paste text. Can some one help please.!!??? See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/drwgrphcs/invisiblegraphics.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Popeye" <Popeye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6675B674-4C5A-44E6-A662-615DC577C0AF@microsoft.com... > When copy and paste text with picture(photos).....select all, copy from an > Ou...

How do I copy formula but only increment certain ranges?
I want to copy a VLOOKUP formula down down the worksheet. When I use the drag handle it increments 2 values ie A1, A2, A3 etc. I want it to increment one of the values but i want the other to stay the same. How do I do it?? Please help Mart A preceding $ indicates a part of the address to hold constant, as in $A1, A$1, or $A$1 to hold the column, row, or both constant. Jerry Martc wrote: > I want to copy a VLOOKUP formula down down the worksheet. When I use the drag > handle it increments 2 values ie A1, A2, A3 etc. I want it to increment one > of the values but i want the ...

Copy worksheet name into cell in worksheet
I'm looking for a way to have the name of the worksheet I am working in automatically entered to a cell on the worksheet ie: Worksheet name is 1-1-03 this would automatically be entered into cell 2a of the worksheet and that would have formatting to show not only that date but also the day of the week that day is(1-1-04 Thursday) I have the cell formatted already but it is really over kill to have to manually enter this info both as the worksheet name and into this cell for every day I must enter. Hi Laura! Use: =--MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename...

Copying Multiple Pages
I was wondering if you can copy multiple pages of a Publisher document (Office 2003) at the same time and paste them into another document / or merge two documents together. Many thanks for your time Open the Office clipboard from the Edit menu, you will be able to collect 24 items. Be aware if your text boxes are linked you will not get the paste you want. Break the link, all the text will be shifted to the first text box even though you will not be able to see all of it. Create new text boxes in your new publication, link them again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microso...