auto configuring outlook 2003 for exchange.

I want to autoconfigure outlook 2003 with the help of administrative
templeates for outlook 2003 that i got with office resource kit  for my
local exchange server
is it possible to do so ?
rather then deploying outlook on all network by visiting each user & pc do
it auto all ..

sounds good right ?

thanks
take care

0
faisal1 (3)

Yes, if Outlook/Office is not yet installed, use the Custom Installation =
Wizard. If it is, use the Custom Maintenance Wizard.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
     Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20

"S t i n g r a y" <faisal@berlitz.com> wrote in message =
>I want to autoconfigure outlook 2003 with the help of administrative
> templeates for outlook 2003 that i got with office resource kit  for =
my
> local exchange server
> is it possible to do so ?
> rather then deploying outlook on all network by visiting each user & =
pc do
> it auto all ..
>=20
> sounds good right ?
>=20
> thanks
> take care
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook