Auto configure outlook for exchange users

We use roaming profiles, along with outlook 2002 and
exchange 2000.  Is there a way to auto configure outlook
for the users, instead of having to do them all
individually?

Many many thanks, I really need help with this.
0
tombell1 (1)

There is a way to do it using GPO's and scripts.  But I
use Scriptlogic logon scripts to configure the users
profiles and settings for everything including Outlook.
www.scriptlogic.com

:-)

0
cibertek (1)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

Need help with Auto Filter

Addressing within Exchange 2003