Auto-categorizing email messages on move-to-folder - Can this be done?

OK, I give up - I am not smart enough on my own, time to tap the smart
ones ...

So, here's the thing:
I am using a Utility called Nelson Email Organizer (search and organize

work-along), and like it a lot, BUT, I want to make it play nicer with
Outlook folders.
NEO does not (Currently) have away to show a column with the folder
name, but DOES have a way to show a column with the category. So, I
want to attach to each mail message a category that shows which folder
it is in.

I can do this for incoming messages to Inbox by the rules wizard, but I
can see no way to re-assign the category when I move a message from The
inbox to some other folder. (i.e., I look at a message, or at least the
subject, and decide to move it to folder X - I want this action to
automatically add a new category to the message, matching the folder it
is being moved to).

Since the rules wizard only seems capable on working when a message
Arrives, I am stuck.

I'd even settle for a way to go over all messages already moved, and
add to each it's foilder name as a category, and I could run this
action once a day - but I can't figure out how to do even this.

Any advice? Anyone know a utility that can do this?

Thanks, Michael Or

0
orr101 (1)

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

move cell contents

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

sharing of folders

Message comes as an attachment

can't customize toolbar

Need help with Auto Filter

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

Can anyone help ?