Auto Archiving #2

I'm trying to change the Auto Archive setting for
multiple (500+) users on a w2k server running as part of
a Citrix farm.
Currently default to c:\doc and settings.....etc
Looked for reg key in
current_user\soft\MS\WNT\CurrVer\Wmesssubsys\profile\*user
name*\0a0d020000000000c000000000046
Didn't exist on the server's reg though.
Help!
Any idea's????
0
anonymous (74722)

Calendar appointments dissapearing (Auto Accept Agent problem?)
I'm having a wierd issue where a meeting organizer will not me able to see a meeting they booked on their calendar but the meeting will still show up on the attendee's calendars. If I look at the meeting from the attendee calendar the organizer still shows up. Sometimes the meeting will stay for the organizer but they can't modify the meeting (no tracking tab, acts like they are an attendee instead of the organizer). This doesn't happen every time, in fact it happens a small amout of the time. We have the auto accept agent running and the organizers list the conference room...

"TOOLS" menu missing from menu bar #2
"TOOLS" menu is completely missing from the menu bar in Publisher 2003. How do I put it back? Might try a "detect and repair" Meanwhile, right-click a toolbar, click customize, scroll down to built-in menus, drag the tools menu to your toolbar. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Anil Gupta" <AnilGupta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C7ADC1E-A6E9-4F01-8C06-01B92AC7B97B@microsoft.com... > "TOOLS" menu is completely missing from the menu bar in Publisher 20...

Creating a Combination Bar Chart with 2 Lines
I am trying to create a bar chart with 2 line series. The Y-axis for the vertical bars would be on the left and the Y-axis for the 2 line series would be on the right (3 series were defined). The horizontal axis for all series are calendar months (Jan, Feb, etc.) Every time I setup the chart my chart only displays a single line, ignoring the other line series. The vertical bars come out fine. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? Thanks Bill Falzone Don't use the built in types. Make the chart using all columns. Select a series that you want to change (click on it right in th...

Vista, MS Access 2003 and MS ADO Ext 6.0 vs 2.x
I am running into an issue with MS Access 2003 installed on Vista. Apparantly in the MS ADO Ext 6.0 version either (format, round, or sum) is not in that DLL. However, when I link to v2.8 of the DLL, I don't have an issue. I am getting the following error message when running my query. "Function is not available in expressions in query expressions." Does anyone have other workarounds? I am distributing this application in an MDE format, so I was wondering if the end users may experience issues, if I link to my version of msadox.dll instead of the installed version. I tried s...

Cannot Start Outlook #2
I have just run the auomatic windows update on my local PC and now Outlook 2000 will not start. It just hangs at the splash screen. Outlook is configured to connect to Exchange. Other PCs on the same Lan which have not been updated can still connect. The updates installed were 824141, 823182, 826232, 825119, 828035, 828749. I have unistalled all of these updates and Outlook still will not start. Any ideas? Does it start if you run this command from the command line, go to Start > Run > type "outlook /safe" without the quotes but with the space before the Forward slash &...

2 Email domains w/2 Act. Dir. Domains - Same Forest
Hello, Scenario: We've had domain1.com (AD) setup and running in exchange 2003 for a year now w/mixed win2k and win2k3 servers - email domain name is the same, domain1. OWA works great and haven't had any problems. Our company is branching out into a new business segment and I've created a new active dir. domain within the same forest, domain2.local. It is NOT a child domain, but does sit under the same forest. I need to configure my front end/back end exchange 2003 boxes to do the following: -receive email for both email domains (domain1.com and domain2.com) -let users...

Search Multiple Worksheets #2
Is there a way to search trough multiple worksheets for a specific value? Other posts have mentioned to use VBA, but I have never used that before. If anyone can give me some advice on using that or a type of formula to perform that can search multiple worksheets. Thank You There may be other ways but, while holding down the ctrl key select each of the worksheet tabs you want to search in then select Edit|Find from the menu. Type in the value you want and it will go to the first instance of that value. Now if you are wanting to preserve a specifice value for reference or ???, then...

unable to archive #3
Hi, While i am trying to archive mails, i am getting following error"can't move the items.Some items could not be moved. They were already moved or deleted, or access was denied" Please help me. Clear your Deleted Items Folder and run Compact Now. Then run scanpst.exe against your pst-file to scan it for errors and try it again. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Akhlesh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

print area #2
i cannot clear print area. when i select the print area and 'file', 'print area',the options are not available. any suggestions? When you use this command, Excel creates a range "print_area". Try deleting that range. Stan Scott New York City "bronxxbabe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78dc01c476a2$31509280$a401280a@phx.gbl... > i cannot clear print area. when i select the print area > and 'file', 'print area',the options are not available. > any suggestions? Perhaps you have two or more ...

HTTP Error 401.2
Hi, I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on my Domain controller running windows 2003 standard server and email router on exchange 2003. My local ip subnet is 172.0.0.x With ms vpn connection, I can access to ms crm by using outlook 2003 or internet explorer by opening the default ms crm page remotely. However, if i connect to ms crm with different subnet 10.0.0.x, i cannot connect to ms crm. 10.0.0.x subnet is routed to 172.0.0.x, where my users normally login email from the exchange 2003. What puzzle me is why i can authenticate from exchange 2003 but not ms crm server on using the same...

backup same set of servers from 2 DPM 2007 servers
I am changing the DPM server 2007. However, I would like to take this opportunity to revise all protection groups so that I can restore bare-metal any server from a single lTO-4 tape if possible. During this "transitional period," I would like to leave the existing backup settings on the older DPM server to continue to run while adding jobs to the new DPM server. Looks like to me that I have to re-install the agent on all servers so that they can be recognized by the new DPM server. IS there a better way to do this if my plan is possible at all? Thanks Bill ...

Auto Recovery #4
Hello everybody I have in excel option the autorecovery function on and is saving in the following path : C:\Documents and Settings\mnikolaou\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel The problem is that i was working a file and make some chanes while my computer crashes. When i made a restart it was imposible to find out the file i was working. not even in a recovery format. Is that option works properly or i have to make some other changes in the options in order to have backup files while i am working? Thanks in advance Manos Auto Recovery is supposed to work automatically so that you do n...

How can I convert my Archive Folder from its OL2002 style to the new OL2003 style?
Dear friends: The size of my Archive Folder is approaching 2 GB. How can I convert my Archive Folder from its OL2002 style to the new OL2003 style? I understand that the OL2003 style doesn't have the 2 GB limitation. I use Outlook 2003. Any hint? Thanks Juan I. Cahis Santiago de Chile (South America) Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it! In news:1kp8j1le66sp3j25022kl7pktvbj63hnrp@4ax.com, Juan I. Cahis <jiclbch@SINBASURAattglobal.net> typed: > Dear friends: > > The size of my Archive Folder is approaching 2 GB. > > How can I conv...

moving publisher #2
I bought a computer with publisher bundled (no cd). Now I want to put it on my new laptop. How do I move it from the desktop computer to the laptop???? Cliff without the source CD...you don't. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Cliff" <Cliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:336C1CBE-2A51-4B62-B83D-46C35C557B74@microsoft.com... > I bought a computer with publisher bundled (no cd). Now I want to put it > on > my new laptop. How do I move it from the desktop computer to the > laptop???? > > Cliff I...

Average speed #2
Hi all Having trouble working out average speed. miles in a1 =14.3 time in B1 = 0:50:23 this cell has been formatted to HH:MM:SS The formula A1/B1 brings back the wrong answer if I alter to A1/(B1*24) still does not work correctly. Advise please. Thanks Jon "jon" <jon@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4659eb9a$1_1@glkas0286.greenlnk.net... > Hi all > Having trouble working out average speed. > > miles in a1 =14.3 > time in B1 = 0:50:23 this cell has been formatted to HH:MM:SS > > The formula A1/B1 brings back the wrong answer if I al...

Y Axis #2
I have two questions regarding the 'y' axis - in a normal line graph Firstly, how do i get the 'y' axis to appear in the middle of the graph IE to cross the 'x' axis at (0,0) instead of currently (in my graph) (-10,0) Secondly how do i plot the line "X =2" which should just be a vertical line on the graph? I'm using Microsoft Excel 2007 any help would be appreciated. Thanks Hi, Not able to test in xl2007 but from memory it should be the same as xl2003. For a line chart, select the x axis and open the format dialog. On the scale tab set Value (Y) axi...

Printing on 2 sides of a page?
How can I print a 2 page spreadsheet on the front and back of the same sheet of paper? Using Excel 2008. Thanks! It depends on whether your printer supports duplex printing. Check your printer's features to find out. If it does, the setting will be available in the Print dialog. You can also do a "manual duplex" job by printing page 1 (or 'Odd pages'), flipping the paper yourself, then print page 2 (or 'Even pages')... If it's only 2 pages that might be the simplest approach. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "Rick"...

Keeps asking for password #2
I have followed all of the instructions given previously, I have deleted and recreated my e-mail account but Outlook 2002 (Windows XP) still keeps asking me for user ID and password every time it tries to send / recieve. The strange thing is that I have two accounts and this is only a problem with one of them. one of your accounts is set to ask formy outgoing server requires authentication, see under tools ...accounts... send...and then advanced email settings, or just double click on the email accunt , it wil give you the properties, take it from there it should be the settings should ...

Draft Folder problem #2
I'm running outlook 2000. My draft folder is called draft1. Can't seem to rename it! There isn't a folder named draft so what's happening? Isn't a big problem, but I should be able to solve it and I can't. Help. Thanks in advance Peter You could try to start Outlook from the run line with the /resetfoldernames switch. Start-->Run outlook.exe /resetfoldernames Reference: http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/assistance/HP010031101033.aspx "Peter Brown" <peter.jennifer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:TErag.449$TF.2645@news-1.opaltelecom.net... &...

Inventory #2
How can I import an excel spreadsheet as inventory into Money...? -- Marie You're talking about the home inventory? It's not possible without using a macro (i.e., there's no import function). IMO, it's not desirable either, as the information is not easily usable in Money. I keep my home inventory in an asset account, which has the huge benefit of being a "normal" Money account. If you need to import the inventory, there are Excel to QIF converters available from third parties. I use the following: http://www.bigredconsulting.com/ -- "Marie" <...

Saving data #2
Hi all, I need to save data (results) from a base spread sheet program that i use on a weekly basis. i am in the middle of building this program, and have just discovered macros, but this, along with links is about my current knowledge of excel how can i automate to accumulate data from the base spread sheet (program) when i clear all data from the program to produce fresh results the following week, and to keep past data up to date and available for further use. Any help would be appreciated. legepe With a combination of formulas and dynamic named ranges, it is possible to just add the ...

Auto Filling fields in form
I am new at creating code and would like to have two fields populated when the record is reviewed. One is the user name and the other is the date reviewed. There is a form which contains the Member Name and ID number. I would like to add the two auto fill fields in the Parent form and have it fill in the subform fields for that particular member using a trigger of some sort. Any advice would be appreciated. Bev Access forms display data... Access tables store it. If you want to see data from a record in a table in your form, your controls in the form need to be poin...

[ANN] Xinclude.NET 1.2 released
Hello! I'm glad to announce XInclude.NET 1.2 release. What is XInclude.NET ==================== XInclude.NET is free open-source implementation of XInclude 1.0 Working Draft of 10 November 2003 [1] and XPointer Framework Recommendation [2] written in C# for .NET platform. XInclude.NET supports XPointer element(), xmlns(), xpath1() and xpointer() (XPath subset only) schemes. XInclude.NET has been tested using The XInclude Test Suite under Microsoft .NET 1.0 and 1.1 on Windows 2000. Changes since 1.0 release: - Updated to new XInclude syntax and namespace according to new XInclude 1...

The connection was dropped by the remote host #2
All day I've been getting email stuck in the outbound queue with the below message recorded. Message delivery to the host '66.218.86.197' failed while delivering to the remote domain 'yahoo.com' for the following reason: The connection was dropped by the remote host. I've been able to send email to some domains but not all..... I've restarted the exchange 2003 server, flushed DNS Registered DNS Restarted DNS on DCs Reset our firewall... NSLOOKUP is good Pings by name resolve I can telnet to my mail server I can telnet to other mail servers. Can someo...