Auto-Archive is not working

Can I control the activate time of the auto-archive? I
want to auto-archive my mailbox's folders into different
archive files, how can I do it? thanks!

best regards,
CM
0
cannon_mo (2)

Auto Update?
Hi, When I started up my mac this morning, I received a messaage that an Office update was available (1.1 If I remember correctly.. it was early). This is the first time since my original install that I received an update like this. Anyway, I installed the update, but am now trying to find information on the update itself. I can't seem to find anyting about it on MacTopia. I'm a little nervous. Can a virus be passed on to my mac through a "legitimate" looking update? Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Kerry "Kerry D." <anonymous@discussions....

no SCL rates IMF not working
Hello, I have installed sp2 for IMF. However in event viewer "An error occurred while loading Microsoft Exchange Intelligent Messsage Filter. The error code is 0x80004005" appears. I did as microsoft recommends and re-installed the sp2 with no change. Performance viewer shows that "total messages scanned for UCE :" is increasing. However i see no SCL rating 0-9 for none of the messages scanned. It seems that IMF is not acting at all, there is a detail i miss. and i am confused of what is wrong. thank you for any advice you give me. Savvas This may help: http://ww...

How do I auto format data so that the middle letter changes. EG 2.
I am trying to set up an exel spread sheet so that I can change the data by dragging down instead of re-typing each one, so for example I want accross the top to be: 21A01 21A02 21A03 etc which I can just drag and it will automatically change the number digit but I am trying to change the down collum to read 21A01 21B01 21C01 etc etc If your data starts in row 1, you could use a formula like: ="21"&char(row()+64)&"01" (it'll be good for about 26 cells <vbg>.) =char(65) is the A character. So if you're starting on row 32, yo...

Name Format is not Working
We have a brand new install of Microsoft CRM 3.0.5300. Under the Name Format under Home...Settings...Organization Settings...System Settings...General Tab it is set to "First Name Last Name", when I change it to "Last Name, First Name" and click OK twice, the setting does not stick. When I open up the System Settings again it states "First Name Last Name" under the Name Format and it does not appear that I can change this. Has anyone else seen this before? Jack Bender You have to do this things to make changes on organization settings: first open report...

Work Order Change History
Is there a way in RMS to show the progression of a work order that has been changed, from the original work order to the final one? Assume that a work order was entered into the system containing a variety of inventory items and services. Along the way (prior to final delivery) the work order was changed several times. New items were added, and original items were removed. Also, prices on some items were changed. What we are looking for is a history or audit trail of that work order, from start to finish. By "audit trail" I mean the ability to see the work order in each ...

Code that works on XP but not on Vista
Hi. I have this code in a switchboard form and it works perfectly in the windows xp but not on Vista. Why? I'm using Office 2003 Thanks, Marco "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61CB5394-E259-4B2E-9279-5C968E516387@microsoft.com... > Hi. > > I have this code in a switchboard form and it works perfectly in the > windows > xp but not on Vista. > > Why? > > I'm using Office 2003 > > Thanks, > Marco What code is that, then? sorry. Option Compare Database Option Explicit Const conNumButtons = 8 C...

my spell check is not working for my entire document
MY spell check is not working, I have version 2003. When I go to tools and language than set language and uncheck the do not check spelling and grammar and hit ok it will check for names and only a few words. But when I go back into language the box is checked again, and I have tried this several times. I rechecked the document after I went under options to see if the box for hide spelling errors in this document is checked and is not. Please help me!! Did you select all the text in the document (Ctrl+A) before clearing the "Do not check" box? -- Suzanne S. ...

CRM Cannot Go Online -- Button Doesn't Work
CRM Go-Onlie Button Doesn't Work . I have a client whose go-online button doesnt' work. We are running CRM 3.0 on Rollup 1 and service pack 2 with Office 2003. We do have an exchange server 2007. Thank you, Tishaa When you say the button doesn't work, do you mean that clicking on the button produces no result, or that errors occur during the Go Online process? If clicking the button produces no result, try opening Advanced Find or a new phone call record from the toolbar. If those also don't work, then check to make sure the CRM add-in is not disabled: in Outlo...

Memorising User name & Password not working
Every time I wish to download email in Outlook 2002 a dialog comes up asking for the User name & password on each of my 5 email accounts. The box for memorising these items has always been checked as it has also in all my email accounts. Very time consuming. How do I eliminate it? Never had this problem with Windows ME and the details in Tools/Options/Email Accounts are identical. "Deano" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1b5e01c49a3b $9510a320$a301280a@phx.gbl: > > Every time I wish to download email in Outlook 2002 a > dialog comes u...

Auto selecting alternate rows
Hi, Does anyone have a method for doing the following ? - Using Excel I import external data from a text document. The import works great but the way the text document is formatted causes Excel to place the data on every second row of the sheet. I can manually delete all the empty rows but at 500 lines or so its a lot of work. Can Excel be made to select every second row ( say rows 1,3,5,7,... ) so that I can then just use the delete command ? thanks, Colin Select any column (The whole column, or just the range you are interested in) and do Edit / Go To Special / Blanks -- Regards ...

Auto compact not working in access 2002
I have just come across a rather odd error message: Over a network I have an Access 2002 front end (xx.mdb) and an Access 97 backend. if I have the front end Auto compact on close, I get this message when I quit the application: Could not use "c:\xx\xx.mdb"; file already in use Sometimes when I double click on the xx.mdb file - I also get an error that the file may be corrupt but then it starts fineanyway after I click OK. Thanks in advance The implication is that someone else is using the front-end when you're exiting it. You shouldn't be sharing front-ends. Each use...

CRM Does it work?
Hello all CRM users. I have recently been told by several VARs that CRM 1.2 just flat out has too many problems. 1. CRM does not synch sometimes. 2. The Outlook client sometimes does not work correctly offline. What are the current user's thoughts of CRM 1.2 and do you like MS CRM overall and what errors have you found that you cannot get past? Thanks, Joe Luster potential CRM user I wonder if they are trying to sell you some other product? We have many customers who use CRM. We typically do not advise they use the outlook client as the primary client, we have them use the web a...

Auto Loan shows as credit
Help, I've set up an online update for Chase. My account includes a credit card and an auto loan. The credit card balance appears fine, but the auto loan shows as a credit (don't I wish). How can I make the balance reflect the unfortunate reality that I owe _them_. Thanks I have the same issue. I have a personal loan that set itself up in money as a credit card. Anyone know how to change the account type? "jbeucus" wrote: > Help, > > I've set up an online update for Chase. My account includes a credit card > and an auto loan. The credit card bala...

No Formulas are working!
I'm using a workbook that was setup by a different user. When I double click into ANY cell that contains a formula, the formula stops working and is then changed into text in the cell. When I try to enter a new formula (even VERY simple one's) the only thing that appears in the cell is the formula text! I have NO clue. I've made sure the autocalcuate is turned on. This is because the cell format is set on "text" and not on anything else (usual: standard") maybe you can change it for every cell: go into the menue format > Style and change this form...

seeing if email is working
"robert8653@att.net" <robert8653@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA2C7AD3-3DC2-4C89-A3C1-1396CF755E4E@microsoft.com... It is and you've just published your email address for all the world to see and spam. However this is not the place for any such tests, Try at: microsoft.public.test.here -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com ...

Sort by Icon is not working
Hello, My company recently upgraded to Outlook 2003. I used to be able to look at my inbox and sort the emails by the Icon column (which indicates whether the message is unread, forwarded, replied to, or is an appointment, etc). Now it only sorts out the appointments from all the other messages but it won't sort the email messages by icon (unread, replied to, forwarded) indicated by the blue and purple right/left arrows. Does anyone know how to turn the sorting back on so it works the way it used to? I used to use this sorting heavily to sort thru, file and delete the thousand...

Incremental Publish NOT working
i am hoping someone can help me. i use Publisher 2003 (office 2003) and although i have enabled incremental publish, anytime i make even a small change to the website, it seems to upload the whole site - www.overthetop.co.za - any ideas as to why? please! thanks! Geoff You might want to ask this in Publisher Web Design, that is where David hangs out. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&cat=en_US_1845e149-582a-4e62-8d76-f1c90f948f44&lang=en&cr=US -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

Calculations don't work
I get the following message whenever I open MS Project 2006 (11.3.2007.1529.15) SP3... no calculations can be performed now The dates won't change when I add dependencies to the tasks. It says I have a circular reference issue but can't determine which tasks. I manually removed the links from a handful of tasks but there seems to be no end. I always get the message each time I open the file. How can I save the file and get back to the way it was working? Hi Coachy, Unless you have a backup copy of the project from before you started linking tasks, it's li...

Tracking employee time and jobs worked on daily.
I am working on a database in Excel to track not only our employees' time (to lessen the amount of manual calculating) but also the jobs they work on during the day and amount of time for each one. I have "start" and "end" times for the day and for each section of the day, then the "work order number" and the "category" or type of work done (fabricate, paint, etc). I want to simplify data entry, but there's too many columns for the "data form". When I'm done, there will be other spreadsheets connected to this one. I'm ...

Cluster failover not working after ExchSP2
Exch2003SP1, 2 functional nodes, active/passive. I followed Exch2003 SP2 guidelines and deployed the service pack on the front-end servers first - OK. Then I deployed the SP2 on Node2. When I attempted to "move" cluster resources from Node2 to Node1 the resources did not get moved. I got message on eventvwr: "Event ID 1069, Failover Mgr:" Cluster resource "Exchange System Attendant- MyVirtualServer in Resource Group MyVirtualServer failed. Anyone aware of such issues ? I performed a failover 2 weeks ago and everything worked fine prior to the Exch2003 SP2 insta...

Create Folders/Append Data permission not working as expected
Hello everyone I have a Windows Server 2003 file server with a shared folder to which a number of additional users have recently been granted access. I have now been advised by one of the data owners that they don't want any of the "new" users adding or removing folders in order to maintain the folder structure. The new users are allowed to add, delete and modify files. I set up a new group for the data owners giving them Full Control over the shared folder, and edited the Advanced NTFS permissions for the existing group (of which the new users are now members...

Safe List filter not working
Actually, the JEF was set to 'Safe Lists.' Furthermore, I have no email addresses in my Contacts folder. All of the addresses are in subfolders to the Contacts folder. That being the case, it should keep everything except emails from people on the safe lists out of the InBox, but that's not happening. Much of the spam is being sent to the Junk E-Mail box, but not all of it. Almost all of the spam that is slipping through into my InBox is coming from my account with pacbell.net. Might that have something to do with it ? If not, does anyone have any ideas ? -----------...

How to make this work????
Hello. I use excel to make my schedules for work and I would like to b able to type in a shift like 9~6 and have it equal an 8 hour shift s it adds up in the totals column by itself. but I don't want 8 t actually appear in the cell.??????????? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com if I understand you what you saying then is not possible unless without a ugly hack otherwise check Chip's solution to get some ideas. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm hope it helps. Cesar Zapata jrad < wrote: > Hello. I use excel to make my schedules for work and I woul...

Average doesn't work in pivottable calculated field
Eg, I use following data to make a pivot table, the minimun order for product A is 100 and I got total 23+45+70=138 pcs of product A on hand, So I should order 200 (minimum multiple of 100 that larger than 138). Product Min_Order Qty A 100 23 A 100 45 A 100 70 However, in calculated field of pivot table, no matter I use =average(Min_Order) or =min(Min_Order), I will receive 300 as minimum order that I cannot use Min_Order (should be 100) in my formula to calculate how many I should order: =rou...

spam filter does not work
I have several mail accounts I redirect to other folders via rules, not the inbox. The problem is it seems when a rule is applied, the spam filter does not check them. Anyway to get it to work? -M ...