ATTN STANLEY JONESRe: roaming profile??? do I need this thing? not enough memory to update

sorry bout that, don't exactly know all the posting etiquette- this post was
from a while ago, you helped me out and I had a problem with the last post,
could you follow up , where should I look fo r a reply?? Thanks , I am just
learning this

0
bob

Outlook Multiple Profiles at the Same Time
I have two separate icons set up on my desktop to call Outlook using /profiles switch for profiles A & B. I can double click one for A, and it opens my POP3 account for profile A. Then I close it and double click one for B, then it opens my Exchange Server account for profile B. The problem is if I don't close the one for profile A and try to open the one for B, then even if the switch is set to open profile B, it just opens profile A again. Can someone tell me how I can have two separate Outlook for two separate profiles open at the same time? Adding POP3 to my Exchange S...

Need remote Clients to have open SMTP relay with windows authentication in Exchange 2003
Hi all ... first time posting here, but i have been able to find many answers to other questions in the past ... Unfortunatley I may be in a bit over my head with this one. I have about 100 remote users and until now they have not been required to send email over SMTP to domains out side of ours. Now we have a directive from above to allow relaying from dialup and remote users but need to setup SMTP authentication. Current config ... Server: Windows 2003 server Exchange 2003 server SP1 Firewall permitting any traffic on ports 110 and 25 Security options for SMTP in the System Manager is se...

Messages not delivered to another Routing Group HELP NEEDED
I have three routing groups ( exchange in the 3 of them are Exch 2k sp3 ). Mail from one server ( in my headquarter routing group ) to another ( in one branch office routing group ) is getting stucked in MESSAGES WITH UNREACHABLE DESTINATION and not routed to that server. Connectors seems to be working just fine. After add my other exchange server from my headqurter group to the connector to be albe to send mail it shows the queue now in the connector but does not sends anything. Otherwise, mail from my branch office to my headquarter correctly sends mail. Any help would be gre...

Cells and Charts not updating!
I have created a large spreadsheet (80Megs), The charts and other cells just simply do not update when I make changes. Is this due to the size of the spreadsheet? Thanks, GH G Hood wrote: > I have created a large spreadsheet (80Megs), The charts > and other cells just simply do not update when I make > changes. Is this due to the size of the spreadsheet? Did you check the automatic recalculation? Tools | Options | Calculation tab | Automatic or Manual Calculation. Dave dvt at psu dot edu Yes, I have already checked, it is set to automatic calculation. >-----Original Mes...

National City auto-update
I used to be able to have Microsfot Money automatically download transactions from my accounts. Now whenever it goes to check it says it failed. I tried setting it up again but it prompts me "National City Requires a Password Change", but no matter what I enter in these boxes it says the password/pin is incorrect. I called National City and they said there wasn't anything wrong with my account. What should I do? In microsoft.public.money, Josh wrote: >I used to be able to have Microsfot Money automatically download transactions >from my accounts. Now whenever i...

Consensus after the update
Just wondering what the consensus was after the Money 2005 update. Are you happy to be using it now or you'd wish you hadn't upgrade? I've been following the group and it appears the upgrade fixed a lot of issues. Thanks. It didn't change my mind. I'm still passing on M05. "Andrew" <xakedwax@xhotmail.comx> wrote in message news:5WEud.1043$Sq.145@fed1read01... > Just wondering what the consensus was after the Money 2005 update. Are > you happy to be using it now or you'd wish you hadn't upgrade? > > I've been following the...

Need help with Combo Box?
I would appreciate any help with this. I currently have a form with two combo boxes and a subform. The first combo box lists counties and the second box lists doctors in selected county. After selecting county, doc the subform lists pts for this doc. All this works fine. However, I need to add a couple of more filters. I am stuck and would like to know how to do this. I don't want to mess up what I already have. How can I incorporate a couple more filters? I thought maybe adding an option box to the form????? Can someone please help me to accomplish this? Thank you. Sure...

I have Korean Office...I need English (US) Office
LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently there is no English LIP!?!?!?!?!? Seriously? That's crazy! LIP = Language Instruction Pack?? Why NO English? Where is Windows / Office developed? America, right? I'm in Korea. I bought a Korean computer. It came with Korean Windows. I need English menus and whatnot on my MS Office applications. In news:7430603D-8534-4235-A16D-D073B471EF85@microsoft.com, abundantmind <abundantmind@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently > there is...

Weird Things Happening w/Excel2003
Work just upgraded our office products and now older spreadsheets ar showing up with row numbers and column numbers instead of Row Number Column Letters. This has messed up all of the formulas and no one ca make changes because they have no idea how to re-write the formulas HELP!!! is there a setting in Excel that we are missing??? Thanks! -Pa -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Go to Tools-Options-General and uncheck the box marked "R1C1 reference style" -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "rayzgurl >" <<rayzgurl.19rgd3@excelforum-nosp...

Won't update headlines again
I use Money Deluxe 2006. It hasn't updated the financial news or headlines since April 4. This seems to happen periodically. I sure hope Microsoft fixes this soon... ...

money 2007 crashes when updating account info
Hi folks, I'm running Money 2007 trial on vista. However after I fill in my email/password, Money pops out a window saying "Updating Accout Info", then it crashes! If I restart the program I can login, but retrieving bank list failes each time and money crashes when I click "receive account updates from MSN money my accounts". I've owned money 2006 before so I think I do have some old information on msn money.Any idea? Thanks Kun In microsoft.public.money, qk wrote: > >I'm running Money 2007 trial on vista. However after I fill in my >email/...

ArrayList memory problem
Hi everyone, I've got the following problem: In my application I make use of two ArrayList objects like this: Public Sub Main() LoadData() End Sub Public Function LoadData() Dim list1 as new ArrayList() [...Fill the arraylist...] AnalyzeData(list1) End Function Public Function AnalyzeData(list1 as ArrayList) Dim list2 as new ArrayList list2 = list1 [...do stuff...] list2.Clear() End Function Now, this code creates a major memory leak....calling GC.Collect() etc. won't help. Can anyone tell me what happens, when I call list2 = list1 - is the whole list co...

SQL to update Item.LastCounted based on PhysicalInventory.CloseTime
Because of a bug/deficiency/oversight in a third party inventory counting application , I did a bunch of physical inventories that did not update the Item.LastCounted field. I need this field updated so I can see the correct date each item was counted last. I am willing to do a seperate SQL statement for each physical inventory sheet for which I have the problem. For example, I want to take each item in the PhysicalInventoryEntry table with PhysicalInventory.Code = '0000057' (or whatever the code is) and set Item.LastCounted = PhysicalInventory.CloseTime. I am not great at SQ...

Need RULE to search for Text in Body with varying # of spaces
Hi there, I have Outlook 2002 and have been using the outlook rule condition: "With specific words in the body" However the "Specific words" I'm looking for might contain varying number of spaces: EX: "some text: some more text" "some text: some more text" Is there a wildcard or something to match multiple spaces? --Thanks very much, Kenneth Kenneth Parker <kenneth.parker@sas.com> wrote: > I have Outlook 2002 and have been using the outlook rule condition: > "With specific words in the body" > > However...

Updating 20k+ rows from Excel to access. vbscript? VBA? SQL?
Any suggestions? Some of these rows only need a few columns updated, and others need all of them updated. If possible if say row 800 column 'S' is filled in the access DB but is blank on the excel spreadsheet, if possible i like to keep the existing data in access and over right it with a blank cell. The spreadsheet is a export of the access DB, changes were made/merged from other spreadsheets so the Unique ID is the same and in column A. A script suggestions to complete this? Thanks :) dim dbe dim db dim ssql set dbe = createobj("dao.dbengine.36") set db = dbe.openda...

No sound after updating SP2 for Vista
Hi,sorry if this is a duplicate post,but I'm not sure mine posted the first time,it's not coming up in my searches. My Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop automatically informed me of an important update last night,and I went ahead and clicked through it and restarted.It had me download the SP2 for Vista and install it,but when I turned my computer back on after the requisite restart,my computer wasn't making any sound whatsoever.I tried using the volume toggle on the taskbar,I tried pressing the volume and mute buttons on my laptop and playing with the volume sliders in eac...

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

Todays Date that does not update
I created a macro and a button that when clicked it entered todays date in a cell, which is what I wanted. I used "Today( )". Problem is the date keeps updating to todays date and I want it to stay the date I entered it in. Is there some other value or formula to do this so it does not update everyday? Thanks!! You need to enter the date itself. Any function will always update to the current date. Ctrl+; will enter the current date in a cell. In VBA, use Range("A1").Value = Date -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC...

REALLY NEED HELP
Hi guys, i'm hoping someone could lend me a hand. I'm setting up an excel file to input our fees received from our customers sent to collections. I have a main page with all the customers names, and each name is a hyper link to that customers separate worksheet - where a running tab is kept. I have a button called "update" and i've assigned the following macro (also called UPDATE) move the info over to the respective customers worksheet. I'm trying to get a loop going. A# is the customers name (first name will be starting at A4. B# to F# (first transaction...

Can't get automatic updates to work
I get this message: [Error number: 0x8DDD0018] The site cannot continue because one or more of these Windows services is not running: Automatic Updates (allows the site to find, download and install high-priority updates for your computer) Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) (helps updates download more quickly and without problems if the download process is interrupted) Event Log (keeps a record of updating activities to help with troubleshooting, if needed) To make sure these services are running: 1. Click Start, and then click Run. 2. Type servic...

Need Help Using A Custom Session Manager
Hi. I have some questions about session management. I have decided to use a custom session manager class to have more control over session state in my web site. I have started out by using Stephan Prodan's Session Class here: http://stefanprodan.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3DC%2523 You'll need to take a look (which I appreciate immensely) to get a sense of what I am talking about. 1) My first question pertains to how I persist and access my session information after a user authenticates (or doesn't). In his exam...

money2004 hanging on updates
I upgraded from money2003 to money2004 last night, then went to online updates. The program can download my bank transactions but when it gets to "updating securities and news" it hangs. I cancel, and it hangs on "cancelling call". I end up having to cont-alt-del and restart money. Happens every time. Any suggestions or is it a server problem? thanks in advance In microsoft.public.money, jeff wrote: >I upgraded from money2003 to money2004 last night, then >went to online updates. The program can download my bank >transactions but when it gets to &q...

Need to find the table
I do get some odd requests for great plains. My latest requires me to track down a table. The one i need is for one of the forms that shows in the smart list. I need the one under account transactions and is called Output VAT Nominal. I need to know what table/s supply this form. Even better would be if it was possible to access the hard coding of this form. I looked for it and found nothing. We run great plains version 8 should it help. well, thankyou all kindly in advance. Tools>Resource Descriptions is always a good place to start. "Saltious" wrote: > I do get som...

Need Codec for Movies
I cannot get the Divx codec to work. Can anyone suggest another? Try this: 'Shark007.net - Windows Vista Codec Package' (http://shark007.net/vistacodecpackage.html) -- whs whs;1247892 Wrote: > Try this: 'Shark007.net - Windows Vista Codec Package' > (http://shark007.net/vistacodecpackage.html) +1 on that. -- MilesAhead "I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx :: :: Thank you! "whs" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:04397129b9710eebaeb1e11762768...