Attachments Multiple

When I receive an email with an attachment that was sent
to multiple recipients, I click on the attachment and it
pops up again (unopened) with the next recipients name and
this goes on til I get to the last recipient and the
attachment then opens. What the heck?
0
anonymous (74722)

Unreconciling Multiple Rows In Money
I would like to know if there is a way to unreconcile multiple rows in Microsoft Money? I can do one at a time, but I need to do a large number of them and don't want to do them one at a time. I've tried to contact Microsoft directly about this but got passed to the company that I bought my machine from, who passed me off to another support number in their company - which tried to charge me for asking this question. Any info on this would be great! Doug In microsoft.public.money, Doug wrote: >I would like to know if there is a way to unreconcile multiple rows in >Microsoft ...

HTML Attachment in OWA on Exchange 2000

Excel: Enable UnHiding of multiple sheets at once
When you have multiple sheets hidden in workbook and want to unhide more tha one, you must go back thru the dialog box to unhide each. Why not write this one to be like most others so you can shift-click/ctrl-click the sheetnames you want to unhide while you're ther ONCE and unhide them all at one time? Cyber http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp While waiting for MS to make the changes in the next version you could use a macro. Sub Show_Sheets() Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets(i).Visible = True N...

Compare records in multiple sheet -> report
Hi! I have a workbook consisting of ten sheets. To simplify my question let�s say that the three first columns of every sheet denotes the spatial coordinates x,y,z and the fourth column is a scalar value. Some x,y,z-triplets exist in all 10 sheets, some exists in only a few sheets, if the triplet exists, then also the scalar value of the 4th column exists. What I would like to do is to find all unique x,y,z-triplets and show them in the first column of a new sheet. In columns 2-11, I would like to show the scalar value(from the corresponding x,y,z-triplet of course) in column 4 in s...

Printing Issues when distributing a form to multiple users
I am distributing a spreadsheet to multiple users. The spreadsheet is being used as a form for data entry. The problem i am having is that when it is being printed, the users are getting varying page layouts where the page breaks have changed, due the changes to the length of the document growing from the free text they are entering. The page breaks that excel chooses don't seem to be spaced well, leading to one or two of the pages being very short (i.e., leaving a lot of free white space), whereas the other pages are taking up the entire page. Is there a particular page layout selection...

Attachment Header
How do I print the attachment line under subject? Which version of outlook? What is the message format? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.co...

Opening E-mail with excel attachment
I cannot open excel files people send me through e-mail it asks to check if path and filename are correct and that I have all the libraries required, i have excel97...can someboby please help m Try this first In Microsoft Excel 97, on the Tools menu, click Options. Click the General tab. Clear the Ignore Other Applications checkbox, and click OK. -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "jay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B135A4B-65A9-47FB-BDA1-A884C31BAC55@microsoft.com... > I cannot open excel files peo...

why Can't i open a .eml attachment
I think that EML files need either Outlook Express or Windows Mail to open. Normally those are installed on a system. If you save the file to your hard drive can you double-click on it to open it? "steved25" <steved25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9CC357B-D502-4776-AAB7-6EE325F59758@microsoft.com... > what happens when you try? do you have google desktop search installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.s...

attachment getting stripped off
I have Outlook 2000 and every time I origionate an email from my home computer with an attachment it gets stripped off before it gets to the addressee. I can foward emails with attachments and they stick. Any tips M are you using RTF format? if so, switch to plain text and see if it helps. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, Visual Quick Start Guide - OneNote 2003 Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answe...

Print multiple copies per sheet
I have a pubisher file that is a card with a size of 5 x 6 and is 2 pages. Is it possible to print 2 copies of this file on a letter size page so that there will be 2 double sided copies on the letter size page. I need to laminate these cards so if I could get 2 per page I would just need to cut the page in half. I am using Publisher 2003. Thanks in advance for any help. Best regards, Dee Page setup, Business card, change copies per sheet, Side margin 1.25, top margin ..5, zero gaps, okay out, in the next screen change the measurements to width 6" height 5". The above will...

OE and attachment
Hi guys, I've a problem with my OE. I've just installated Windows XP Pro and I've configurated OE to get email from yahoo and tin.it pop server. Every html email I get has an attachment. Why? Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group...

How can I change primary display for presentation on multiple mon.
I want to hit F5 and have my presentation go to a different monitor. I have multiple monitors so my laptop display on a classroom screen. Can I change the default monitor that F5 points to? In article <5A95BBFC-B291-4A05-9E71-3F094B937ABB@microsoft.com>, Shorebilly wrote: > I want to hit F5 and have my presentation go to a different monitor. I have > multiple monitors so my laptop display on a classroom screen. Can I change > the default monitor that F5 points to? In the Slide Show | Set up show dialog, you can choose the monitor you want to display slide s...

Multiple Resource Entries Against Tasks
I have a project created in Project 2007 which is saved in Project 2000-2003 format as my client only has 2003. Until today this had been fine. However, a really strange problem has ocurred whereby I entered a single resource against a task (on a number of individual tasks) but, on saving, Project allocated the same resource to the task 5 or 6 times. I have attempted to delete these duplicate allocations (by going into task information>resources and selecting & deleting the repeated resource then exiting task information via the save option). Unfortunately, this appear...

Bogus Attachements
I'm being told by recipients of my emails that there are attachments which when opened are garbage. I have not appended any attachments to the emails in question. This appears to be an intermittent problem. Thoughts? Bill Hart You are probably sending in Rich Text Format then. Change to Plain Text or HTML format instead. For more info see; http://www.sparnaaij.net/faq/richtext.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an...

attachment greyed out and can't open
In Outlook, when I receive an email with an attachment, the attachment is greyed out and it says that OE has blocked the attachment. Is there a security checkbox or something that can be reset so I can receive my attachments? open outlook express and select tools | options | security tab. uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Paula" <paula@wsadvantage.com> wrote in message news:0c6901c36bcc$98b7ab20$a401280a@phx.gbl... > In Outlook, when I receive an email with an attachment, > the attachment is greyed out and it says that OE has > blocke...

How to stop outlook resending attachments multiple times
When I send an email with an attachment, it will send several times before I manually have to stop it. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to rectify the problem? "fisco" <fisco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F793C1E7-AE4D-45F7-BCA6-98C570F2F915@microsoft.com... > When I send an email with an attachment, it will send several times before > I > manually have to stop it. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to > rectify > the problem? Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product tha...

Excel 2003
There doesn't seem to be an Office 2003 group, I hope you can help, this is driving me mad! I want to open two different spreadsheets in two different instances of Excel, so I can compare them side by side without switching. Excel XP was OK, but Excel 2003 won't let me, so at the moment I've got one spreadsheet running on a different PC! I've seen a similar question asked many times, but the answer to use: Tools | Options | View Tab | Show| Windows in Taskbar does *not* fix the problem, this just lets you switch windows on the Taskbar; I want two separate windows like in X...

Deleting Attachments
I'm doing file maintenance and noticed my inbox size is 15,768 with the total size being 96,206. I reguarly delete messages with attachments but think the reason for the large actual size is the attachments are not being deleted. If this is so, how do you set Outlook 2002 to automatically delete the attachments? I know previous versions had a check box to delete attachments but I cannot find one in this version. If all these attachments are still saved how do I delete them? Darryl ...

Attaching a worksheet to an e-mail
Hi! I am working with excel 2003 I would like to attach a worksheet (not the entire workbook) to a e-mail. I would like to do it as an excel worksheet if possible but can make it work as a body of text as well. What would the code loo like for this. The user is accessing my workbook file (read only) through a websit and when they fill-out the form they click a button and the macr e-mails the form worksheet to my e-mail address. This is an attempt a doing "On-Line" warranty claims. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appriciated -- Brian Matlac --------------------------------...

Outlook Express and attachments
If I receive an attachment in Outlook Express, there is a yellow banner at the top of the message that says, "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail." My security level seems fine. What is going on? Thanks! On 10/21/2003 9:17 PM, Lisa wrote: > If I receive an attachment in Outlook Express, there is a > yellow banner at the top of the message that says, "OE Hi Lisa, It prevents you to open unsafe attachments which could contain virus. If your friend is trying to send you something and you could not open it, please ask him or her to...

Multiple Accounts held at the SAME Institution with DIFFERENT logons
I am trying to sync Money 2006 to my Banc of America Investment Services accounts. I have two accounts with two DIFFERENT logons, an IRA and a regular brokerage. Money will sync fine to one or the other, but I can't set it up to sync to both because when I click on Online Services it is already setup so I can't add a different login, etc. -- Daniel Blackmon Project Lead - Software Engineer Worldwide Environmental Products Inc. In microsoft.public.money, Daniel wrote: >I am trying to sync Money 2006 to my Banc of America Investment Services >accounts. I have two accounts w...

setting up an email acct. and fowarding it to multiple email addre
one user in our company want to setup a generic email xxxxx@abc123.com and wants to foward mutliple email accounts in the same company. well when i go into exchange users and computers and setup the account. under properties>exchange general>delivery options and foward address. it only allows to forward one address. so my question is how do i set it up to allow to foward like to 4 other email addresses within the same company? is this possible and how do we go about setting it up? btw...we have exchange 2k3 with outlook 2k. thx in advance. Is there a specific reason to crea...

Enable Double sided printing contiuously when printing multiple s.
When printing the 'entire workbook' I am not able to print continuously double sided. Each seperate sheet is an individual print item and so when the sheet has an odd number of pages the last sheet is blank I am not sure what you say but if the sheet has no data then it will not print. Excel does not print blanke sheets. >-----Original Message----- >When printing the 'entire workbook' I am not able to print continuously >double sided. Each seperate sheet is an individual print item and so when the >sheet has an odd number of pages the last sheet is blank &g...

Cannot save vcard attachment.
Used to be able to open a vcard attachment from emails, choose save and close, and the contact from the vcard would be imported and saved to my contacts. When I try the same things now, the vcard contact doesn't get imported to my contacts, I have to use the drag and drop method. Any ideas would be apprecitaed. Sounds like you received not a vCard .vcf file but an embedded Outlook contact item. Besides drag and drop, you can open the item and use File | Copy to Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, ...

Adding multiple tables in one report
I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax. What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as another column in the report. So far i have found out: i need to add a column i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data I need to find out: How to import another table I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank You Hi ED, The things make sense to me regarding the adding tables and fields which you can do and customized the .grp file. ...