Attachments do not show on the printed e-mail header??

There must be a way to configure my outlook e-mail settings so that when I
receive or send an attachment it shows in the printed document. In the old
outlook express an attachment would be shown clearly, and no matter what
programs or settings a sender had.

Don't tell me with the new Outlook this is not possible?!? I am really not
giving up here!
--
Anyone knows this on`?
Ursula A.

Ursula,
Sorry to break your Heart
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;277793

Wrecks

"Ursula A." <UrsulaA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There must be a way to configure my outlook e-mail settings so that when I
> receive or send an attachment it shows in the printed document. In the old
> outlook express an attachment would be shown clearly, and no matter what
> programs or settings a sender had.
>
> Don't tell me with the new Outlook this is not possible?!? I am really not
> giving up here!
> --
> Anyone knows this on`?
> Ursula A.

0
wrecks (7)
11/26/2004 9:02:04 AM
You mean when printing HTML e-mail messages?
Outlook 2003; install Office 2003 Service Pack 1
previous versions of Outlook; convert the message to Plain Text first before
printing or use the following add-in;
http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS

If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Ursula A." <UrsulaA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There must be a way to configure my outlook e-mail settings so that when I
> receive or send an attachment it shows in the printed document. In the old
> outlook express an attachment would be shown clearly, and no matter what
> programs or settings a sender had.
>
> Don't tell me with the new Outlook this is not possible?!? I am really not
> giving up here!
> --
> Anyone knows this on`?
> Ursula A.

0
Roady
11/26/2004 9:21:07 AM
Alex, thank you, I had a look at the arcicle, at least it makes me feel that
I am not so blind, yet I still cling to a hope.
The paperclip and the view on the screen is not what I am addressing. I need
to see the attachment on the printed version of my e-mail. This is an
absolute must in our company for filing purpose. All I know is that for some
mails that come in the attachment shows in the printed version, and some
don't. The attachments I send always show. My outlook settings are for "plain
text". So I am still on this one...

"Rex Reding" wrote:

> Ursula,
> Sorry to break your Heart
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;277793
>
> Wrecks
>
> "Ursula A." <UrsulaA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > There must be a way to configure my outlook e-mail settings so that when I
> > receive or send an attachment it shows in the printed document. In the old
> > outlook express an attachment would be shown clearly, and no matter what
> > programs or settings a sender had.
> >
> > Don't tell me with the new Outlook this is not possible?!? I am really not
> > giving up here!
> > --
> > Anyone knows this on`?
> > Ursula A.

0
UrsulaA (16)
11/26/2004 9:29:03 AM
Thank you, at last there is one solution to my question.

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> You mean when printing HTML e-mail messages?
> Outlook 2003; install Office 2003 Service Pack 1
> previous versions of Outlook; convert the message to Plain Text first before
> printing or use the following add-in;
> http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS
>
> If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -What do the Outlook Icons Mean?
> -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1
>
> -----
> "Ursula A." <UrsulaA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > There must be a way to configure my outlook e-mail settings so that when I
> > receive or send an attachment it shows in the printed document. In the old
> > outlook express an attachment would be shown clearly, and no matter what
> > programs or settings a sender had.
> >
> > Don't tell me with the new Outlook this is not possible?!? I am really not
> > giving up here!
> > --
> > Anyone knows this on`?
> > Ursula A.

0
UrsulaA (16)

printing selection
I want to print a selection. I select the proper cells, but there is an extra row that prints at the top. It is always the same row, so perhaps I have it locked in some way. How do I get rid of it? It happens only on this one worksheet. Under Page setup, check the Sheet tab, make sure you don't have a row called out or anything. -- Best Regards, Luke M "Anniel" <Anniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:812F3679-4D1C-487F-B7FB-AEFF39D5A469@microsoft.com... >I want to print a selection. I select the proper cells, but there is an &...

Change Junk E-mail SCL
I found out one day that you could change the SCL of what messages will be moved to Junk E-mail folder in Outlook. Does anyone know how this is done and also what is the default SCL level that is filtered to junk E-mail folder? GC GauiC <gudjonmar@gmail.com> wrote: > I found out one day that you could change the SCL of what messages > will be moved to Junk E-mail folder in Outlook. Who told you that was possible? > Does anyone know how this is done and also what is the default SCL > level that is filtered to junk E-mail folder? As far as I can tell, there is no &quo...

Cannot send mails through Outlook
Good Day, Our Exchange 2003 Server with Service Pack 1 on a Server 2003 machine without Service Pack 1 is on the fritz. We were having problems with the SMTP protocol not responding after an hour or so and decided to try to replicate the server to a new server on the network. The server was installed and we tried to use Vertitas Backup Exec 9.1 to restore a backup of our Exchange First Information Store to that server. Veritas errored out saying that: "Restore - \\CARLMAIL\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group Error: The database Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE) must be creat...

freeware attachment manager?
Could anyone recommend a freeware attachment manager for outlook 2002? I just need something that moves the attachments to a different folder than the pst file and inserts a url in the email pointing to the file. Thanks in anticipation :) There is a list of all known outlook utilities at slipstick.com - look in the housekeeping section for attachment managers. I forget if any of them are free, but hey, the programmer's kids need to eat too. :) You could always write your own using VBA - the $10 - $20 charged for add-ins often works out to be a bargain until you learn Outlook VBA. ...

From address shows compelte SMTP address
When a mail is send from mainframe to a DL in exchange the from address does not get resolved. It like when the mail comes in it shows the entire SMTP address insted of the display name. Any idea. E2k3 -- Manoj What is it supposed to get resolved to? Does the mainframe have a mailbox or other mail-enabled object in AD? If not, there is nothing to resolve. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "manoj" <manoj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1244E46B-B8F5...

Distorted Print Preview in Excel 2007
All of the sudden Print Preview and printing is distorted as compared to the chart as displayed during design. Verticle grid lines are missing and the horizontal axis appears to be log. ...

print multiple mail with attachment
Outlook 2000 UK SR-1 Corporate or Workgroup. When selecting multiple mail with some attachment(word, excel) and some with out, the mail with attachments are not always printed together. There is none follow up line in printing. And I know that it became that Word have to start-up or Excel. But is there not a possibility that the mail with the attachment keep together when printing? You might want to take a look at this add-ins for that; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS or a more advanced one http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Auto-Print.asp?Sourc...

OE blocks attachments #2
I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its not an unsafe document. What would be the problem? And what is OE ?? Thanks for helping. "Christine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b2eb01c43727$c1ff1af0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove > acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its > not an unsafe document. What would be the problem? Tools-Options-Security for the 150,000th time. Did you not do ANY research AT ALL before ...

Attach file in header
MS Access 2007. I am having users enter and update data in a split form. I would like to put an Excel Workbook file as an attachment that can be downloaded by users (so that they could populate that template with many rows of data instead of manually entering on Access form). I put an attachment field in the header and attached the file, but that only "stuck" on the record that I was on at the time. How can I make an external file always available for download? ...

how do i display the sort arrows in column headers in access 2007
I can't seem to find where I can turn on the sort arrows in table column headers. Any advice? Where are the column headers? In a table, query, form - data sheet - other? Some where else? Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "KenBob2" <KenBob2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5280AF5F-F673-48D4-8C31-0051BF53A3F4@microsoft.com... >I can't seem to find where I can turn on the sort arrows in table column > headers. Any advice? I think it's: - office button (that upper left button) - access o...

Have E-mails available in 2 Locations to View
Is it possible (and easy) to configure 2 PC's to have the same e-mails? What I'm think of, instead of synchronizing via a memory stick that I would share out the "Outlook.pst" file which would be located on PC-1 in Location-1 over our network, then when I am in my remote location, my PC-2 in location-2 will look at this "Outlook.pst" file, thus having the same e-mails and not duplicates. We don't run Windows server just stand alone PC on a peer-to-peer network. Would what I have detailed above work? I'm just assuming that you can't have both PC&#...

Applying message rules to incoming mail
I have set up specific rules to prevent messages with certian words from loading to my computer from the srver but they are coming in anyway. I have tried all options as to where they should go. I cannot get the rules to automatically apply. Have to go in to Message Rules and hit Apply Now to make it work each time What am I not doing or doing wrong. Are these rules with words in the message body? Delete it from server won't work because the message has to be downloaded before the rule can read the message body. In general: Have all rules that Delete it from server fir...

CRM E-mail in Draft Folder
When sending e-mail from CRM, the sent e-mail is going to the Drafts folder in Outlook. The e-mails are not showing up in the Sent folder yet recipients are receiving the e-mail. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks. We had this issue as well, and it was an issue where the user composing the mail was leaving the mail unsent open for longer then the default time of 3 minutes in Outlook. I set the users to save to drafts after 15minutes, and it has solved my issue. Hope this helps, Scott Thanks. I'll try it. "frappe33@gmail.com" wrote: > We had this issue a...

(right click)>Send To>Mail Recipient... not working...?
On my computer at work, I noticed today that if I right click on a file, choose send to: "Mail Recipient" , instead of bringing up a new email loaded with the file etc... it brings up my MSN Explorer log on screen. I checked and I do have Outlook set as the default email client so why is not acting correctly? I have the same setup at home and it works correctly (brings up a new email loaded with an attached file of choice). is there a way to choose somewhere (setting, registry etc) what comes up when I right click menu -send to- mail recipient? "99XJ" <rnwrede...

How to restrict printing access for users
Hello, I am new to shared databases and was wondering if there was a way to restirct users from printing specific reports? Thanks. You can use User-Level security: Security FAQ http://support.microsoft.com/download/support/mslfiles/SECFAQ.EXE Lynn Trapp's summarization: http://www.ltcomputerdesigns.com/The10Steps.htm KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q165009 http://download.microsoft.com/download/access97/faq1/1/win98/en-us/secfaq.exe http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=325261 Joan Wild's articles: http://www.jmwild.com/security02....

Showing orders with a certain value of a bit field?
I've included a custom field on the order form. It's a bit field with the values YES and NO. The default value is NO. Our employees use this field to tell the system, if an order has been complete and is ready for invoicing. (We do not want to use the system possibility of completing an order). I've made a custom view of orders, where the view criteria is, that the value of this bit field is NO. And another view where the view criteria is, that the value is YES. However, when I select these views, I cannot see any orders. Could someone please explain, what I'm doing wr...

Trouble converting from print to web in Publisher
I'm working on a newsletter and need to convert from print to web. When I do so, it converts my first 7 pages perfectly and then within Publisher, I have to create more pages and link the excess text (text overflow) to new text boxes on those pages. Fine, I can do that but then when I save it as an htm file and open it outside of Publisher, it only shows my very first page. Am I doing something wrong here? Please help!! That seems normal, since Publisher only will show your first page in on the HTM file. In order to get to your other pages you need to have a link from the first...

Page borders added, the bottom border never shows up.
Hi, I add page borders to my document but when I print preview or print the bottom border is missing, I've tried adjusting margins but that does not seem to help. Any suggestions? See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm -- Regards Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word) DocTools - Denmark www.thedoctools.com Document automation - add-ins, macros and templates for Microsoft Word "Patrick" wrote: > Hi, > > I add page borders to my document but when I print preview or print the > bottom border is missing, I've tried...

Outlook won't open first Word attachment
Trying to help a user with the following problem - any suggestions? When he tries to open Word 2000 attachments in Outlook 2002, he receives the installing prompt from Word, it goes through the entire install, then opens to a blank black screen, he then closes out of Word and receives the error "The System cannot find the file specified." When he goes back to Outlook and clicks on the next Word file attachment, it opens correctly in Word. However, this installation issue happens the first time each morning. Other users in the office do not have this problem. Both Outloo...

Cannot open Excel attachments
Hello, I have a user that cannot open Excel attachments from inside Outlook. He gets a security message and is given an option to save the attachments or cancel. He can open all other attachments without this warning appearing. I checked his registry and he has .xls files in the exception that is posted on the MS KB. He has Excel 2002 and Outlook 2002. His e-mail comes through an Exchange server. I do not have special security settings in place for this user. I cannot find anything else on Google or MS. Please help. Thank you. Aaron Aaron hu kiteb: > Hello, I have a user that cannot op...

Deleting e-mails on mailserver from Outlook2000 using POP3
Deleting e-mails on mailserver from Outlook2000 using POP3 I am using outlook2000 with pop3 account. I have configured pop3 to keep messages on server because I access same e-mail account from different computer . However, I've noticed when e-mail is deleted from an Inbox, deletion does not affect server's e-mail, leaving the e-mail undeleted. This results in deleted mail being downloaded when I am using a different computer. How can I do this so only undeleted e-mails are kept on server side when using pop3 protocol? Sorry, there isn't IMAP protocol being supported and no plan to...

Can't find e-mail address in my organization
I need to add an e-mail address in my Exchange 2003 server. When I add it to a user, it says "This e-mail address already exists in this organization. ID no: c10312e7 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension". I looked at all users but did not see it any user profile. Is there a way to search for the user that has this address assigned to it? we have just answered same question, Where is this email address posted by Jamie Dawes (-: Just to make it easier for you, here are the steps for locating an smtp address which is being used already go to ADUC Click on Find ob...

Windows Mail 05-07-10
Can someone help me find a way to make an incoming message smaller. some of the messages I get are too big to fit in the window, therefore I cannot read the end of the lines.Only half the message is readable On Thu, 6 May 2010 23:31:01 -0700, Frannie <Frannie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Can someone help me find a way to make an incoming message smaller. some of >the messages I get are too big to fit in the window, therefore I cannot read >the end of the lines.Only half the message is readable options\line wrap . "Jim" <bojimbo261@...

outlook cannot logon to my incoming POP3 mail server.
Hi, for the last 3 days i have had no incoming email from 3 email accounts, i can however send out emails. i have been in touch wiht my domain host and they have checked all my settings and say they are correct and said i must contact Outlook. i keep getting this message saying " unable to connect to incoming (POP3) email server. All help gratefully received "Help Needed Please" <Help Needed Please@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A66F62C-BD3B-454D-9DA2-5856F111879B@microsoft.com... > Hi, for the last 3 days i have had no incoming em...

Cant get rid of large bottom margin when printing
I cannot stop large unprintable borders around the edge of an A4 page. Have adjusted settings in wordpad and in margins. New settings say the only border should be 0.01cm at the bottom. This has made no difference. Border is much larger at the bottom than the other sides. Any help gratefully received. That could be a limitation of your printer. Check your owner's manual. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Fangfur" <Fangfur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3BB0A9B-0FC4-439C-9809-2FCEBD6E6E4D@microsoft.com... >I cannot stop large unprint...