Attachments are named untitled.bin

Hi there

All of a sudden email attachments are renamed "UNTITLED.BIN" on my
workstation.

If I forward the email to another workstation, the attachments e.g.
"MICHAEL.XLS"  appears normally.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Michael

0
rekas (13)

OneNote 2007 Attachments from Outlook
Is there any way to have the attachements of an email sent from Outlook to actually be attached to the notebook you file the note in once received? I have THOUSANDS of attachments to emails filed, and all the actual files are in the "Temp" subdirectory, and don't move when the page is moved from the "Unfiled Notes" section. Certainly makes synchronizing notebooks a problem. ...

how do I attach multiple Word documents?
I need to attach multiple Word documents into one large document. Many have different headers, so I can't just copy the text into one master document. Would appreciate any help on this. Before you Insert Text (2007: Insert > Object > Text from File), be sure each document you're including has a Section Break New Page both before and after it. After you've built your document, go through the headers/footers to be sure the page nos. are sequenced as you want them. Or use the "boilerplate" macro devised by MVP Graham Mayor. On Feb 10, 10:43=A0am, El...

variable column names in a report
i have an application where the user can enter self selected column names which then in turn are added to a table... application works fine. however, when it comes to reporting, how do i go about adding those self entered columns in a report? any help would be appreciated Do you actually need this in a report or can the results be pushed to Excel for printing? -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP Help me support UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "k2sarah" <k2sarah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56B6FD1-2F5B-45D5-8760-A61E3CA41495@microsoft.c...

External Email File Attachment Cant Receive
I have my Global Settings - Message Delivery Defaults set for 10240 on both send and receive. I have my SMTP - Protocols - Messages limit also set to 10240. I have my Storage Limits for my store set to unlimited - No check in the 3 boxes. In my Connectors - IMS - I have Allowed priorities all 3 checked. I also have Allowed types both checked. I have having a problem with a 5MB file attachments getting through from the outside. I can send one internally without a problem. We do have an emial filitering tool but this is not stopping them. This is the error I am getting: User@emailad...

Publisher 2.0a longer file names?
Does anyone have an idea how to work around Publisher 2.0a's file name limitations? Is there some utility that I can download that will allow me to create longer filenames? By the way, I'm running Pub on a PC with Win '98. Yeah, they're both really old but in my opinion this version of Publisher is the best. I've got later versions but prefer this one. Thanks! jd <groundzero@earthlink.net> was very recently heard to utter: > Does anyone have an idea how to work around Publisher 2.0a's file name > limitations? Is there some utility that I can download th...

Sorting Cube dimension names in a Pivot Table
How do I get the dimension names in the "pivot table field list" sorted by the translated names? The pivot table field list contains: - one measure-node - one dimension node for each cube-dimension. The cube-dimension-nodes are represented by their translated names. It looks like, this names are not sorted by this translated names, but by the order of the data source. The related radio-buttons in the pivot-table-options are greyed ("A to Z" and "sort by data source"). I would need the "A" to "Z" order. Pleas notice! I...

Domain name msoffice.com.xx (Is it legal?)
I've searched through the web & found "msoffice.com.ua" being a registered entity in Russia. I intend to register a domain name also using "msoffice.com.<<our country>>" for Microsoft office consulation purpose. Microsoft itself is using "office.microsoft.com". Eventhough we click to "msoffice.com", it will still point to "office.microsoft.com". Does anybody know if the public can REALLY legally use "msoffice.com.<<our country>>" as a domain name? ...

database query/names issue, causing excel to be sluggish
I have an issue with an excel worksheet I've created. WorkbookA has "Names" which are used to define drop-down menus in WorksheetA. These "Names" are defined to reference a WorksheetB (also in WorkbookA) which itself is populated by a database query, pulling from another Excel WorkbookB. The logic is that WorkbookB should not be touched by the User, only an Admin, and Workbook A is used by User. The Names in WorkbookA are to prevent incorrect entries. Now that I've set it up, WorkbookA is moving really sluggish, but if I delete all the Names it speeds up again....

Can't open two Documents with same name !!
Hi: I install Office 97 in WinXP, works good except when I open a excel spreadsheet a windows always opens saying Can't open two Documents with same name. I click ok and everything works OK. How do I stop this warning I get all the time when I first open a Spreadsheet. Thanks Debra Dalgleish has a list of frequently asked questions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqIndex.html This one sounds like yours: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen Owen wrote: > > Hi: I install Office 97 in WinXP, works good except when I > open a excel spreadsheet a windows alway...

Edit a web query in Excel 2002 that runs a dialogue box for the user to input the name of the city.
I am trying to set up This name is then used by the web query to complete the UR eg http://www.onlineweather.com/v4/world/owac/EU/climate/Athens.html or http://www.onlineweather.com/v4/world/owac/EU/climate/Cork.htm In early editions of Excel this involved inserint the live /[“city” “which city?”].html eg http://www.onlineweather.com/v4/world/owac/EU/climate/[“city” “which city?”].htm Has anyone worked out how to do this in Excel 2002 ...

Automatically move attachment in Exch2k
I KNOW someone here knows how to do this, or where I can find a script to do it...I need to be able to have Exchange automatically move an attached file when an email is received on a certain mailbox. Not looking to do it via Outlook, but automatically when the email arrives at the server. Any help gratefully accepted!! ...

How to count last name letters
Hi folks, I would like to know how I can count how many records have the same letter. For example, how many records start with the letter A, how many for letter B, etc. Seems simple enough, but I can't figure out how to work this. Would appreciate some help. Thanks. In news:uKD40b2rHHA.3484@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, jason <jasonsantos-NOSPAM-@allstatesmedical.com> wrote: > Hi folks, > I would like to know how I can count how many records have the same > letter. For example, how many records start with the letter A, how > many for letter B, etc. > > Seems simple ...

How and where rename tab's name?

changing directory in which Outlook saves attachments
Hi! Is it possible to change the folder/directory in which Outlook 2002 saves attachments and from which you get files to send as attachment? If yes, how? Thanks for your attention, Andre Laarakker Hello Andre Laarakker, you wrote on Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:43:16 +0200: > Is it possible to change the folder/directory in which Outlook 2002 > saves attachments and from which you get files to send as attachment? > If yes, how? I am not sure, if [1] works in Outlook 2002 too. If not, please do what in [2] is described. [1] http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;25273...

Want to auto name worksheets
I work with a large spreadsheet that has several worksheets in it. Is it possible to create a macro that can copy the contents of a cell and then paste that as the new name for the worksheet? Reply to doc_cowher@yahoo.com Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Doc, this will do what you want, Sub Name_Sheet() ActiveSheet.Name = [A1] End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using Excel 2000 & 97 Please post any re...

attachments #11
how can i fix outlook so it will send attachments ...

Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style- Office 2003
Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style by outlook 2003. Any help is appreciated. Leila Hello Leila, mmh, which name? Your name on the top? You could change it in the Account Options under Username. >-----Original Message----- >Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style by >outlook 2003. Any help is appreciated. >Leila > >. > No, printing is pretty limited... You could hit forward or reply and print, then close the message. Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Vis...

Report using Fields with the same name from different tables
Hello all - I created a db with no knowledge of naming convention. Now I am attempting to write some reports pulling data from tables with the same field names. Apparently Access doesn't like this....I attempted to change the names in the BE but when I relink the FE it is prompting for parameters. What is the best way to proceed? Thanks - Lee -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/201005/1 TheLee via AccessMonster.com wrote: >I created a db with no knowledge of naming convention. Now I am attempting to &...

show attachment in e-mail header
I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it shows the e-mail as example below: "from:" "sent:" "to:" "Subject" "Attachment" Thanks, Ursula A. and here's the question: At present my e-mail settings do not show the "Attachment", so when I send out an attachment it is not mentioned. How can I add this item? >-----Original Message----- >I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it >shows the e-mail as example below: >"from:" >"sent:" >"to:" >"Subject"...

2006 Isn't Adding Payee Name Variations
I like using the Payee Name Variation in MS Money. It was working exactly liked I wanted it to in MS Money 2005. Now that I have Money 2006, it isn't working at all and I THINK I have the same options checked in Online Settings. In 2005, I would get a downloaded payee like ALLSTATE INS CO INS PREM. I would change it to Allstate Insurance (before accepting)and the downloaded name would automatically pop into the Payee Name Variation box when I acceped the transaction. In 2006, if I change the downloaded payee before accepting, nothing is added to the Payee Name Variation box. I am having ...

Will deleting a Form delete attached code? AND How to see ALL code in dB ?
1 Will deleting a Form delete any code attached to the form? 2 Is there a way to see all the code associated with an Access data base? 3 - Or must you open every form and ask for code view? Or what? 3 - Can you print all the code out at once or must you open each object and print code associated with that object? thanks for the help. Mel "Mel" <MyEmailList@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1177956107.236707.142280@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >1 Will deleting a Form delete any code attached to the form? Well, the answer is "kind of" yes. It is important t...

can I set the "display as" to just send the name and not addrs
"Display As"" is it possible to send an email displaying just the name without the email address? If I try to change the "displsy as" to the name without the email address it always goes back to the name with the address. You can edit the Email Display As field directly to show what you want. It won't really accomplish anything, but you can do it. -- Russ Valentine "Airdale" <Airdale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34AFC38C-4C05-42EC-BA52-196C02FEFA27@microsoft.com... > "Display As"" > is it po...

Unreadable Attachments
Quick Question: About 10% of the people that I exchange emails with cannot open my attachments. They receive them as .dat files. If people have been able to open an attachment from me, they can always open the attachments, but someone who cannot read the first attachment I send to them will never be able to open an attachment from me. Any clues? I am running under Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and Outlook 2000 SR-1 over cable. Are the recipients all using Outlook? If not, make sure you're not sending mail in Rich Text Format "C Brandt" <cbrandt@austin.rr.com> wrote in m...

Duplicate named ranges
Is it possible to have duplicate named ranges in a workbook? I am using Excel 2000 on a Windows 2000 system. I can acheive creating a duplicate named range in a workbook by doing a copy sheet into the same workbook but I am unable to create multiple named ranges in the ame workbook by other means. When I try to define the named ranges I get directed to the last copy defined. Is there a way around this? TIA George George, You can have workbook names that apply to the whole workbook, and worksheet names that only apply to that sheet and can be replicated on each sheet. To create the lat...

How to refer to tab names?
Hi all, I have around 50 tabs (worksheets) to deal with in a workbook. I have to come up with a summary in another worksheet that lists down the tab names and the total items in each tab. So, could anyone please help me figure out on how: 1. to refer to each of the tab names (i.e Food, Place,and etc.) and place them in a cell in another worksheet? 2. to refer to each count of the items at the end of the list for each tab? How can I do it without having to key in them individually? TQ. Use INDIRECT() as below. 'the below will refer to cell B10 of tab name specif...