attaching files in Outlook

One user in our office is frequently getting the following error:

-The property does not exist. The field you want to modify is not valid
for this type of item.-

He gets this error when trying to add attachments, remove  attachments
or send a message with attachments. It does not happen all the time.

When it happens when he's trying to send the message, he can try again
and it will send successfully; but the recipient does not always
receive the attachment.

Has anybody else had this problem or know what to do to fix it?

He's usings Win XP Pro with Office XP Small Business. All of his
critical updates and office updates are current.

~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/
~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/

What type of attachments are being sent?  Is the Office XP and upgrade
or new install?

How do you set up a submit button to attach worksheet in email?
I am doing a form and I want to have a submit or send link on the bottom of the page. I know how to make hyperlinks but I dont know how to get it where when the user hits the send button it automatically saves that info and sends that form to the intended email address. Basically so you dont have to attach it yourself through email. Is there a way to do this? Have a look here for code to send mail http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Tips -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on a...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Bulk Import Wizard for Leads Issue
Hi, I am trying to import Lead records using a CSV file containing around 3,000 records. I have tested with around 20 records (taken from the larger file) and it imports fine but when I select the the 3,000 record file for import the wizard gives an error message somthing like (sorry don't have exact wording) 'Source Import file is corrupt'. Are there any known issues with CSV files such as the following : 1) Special characters such as an asterix not handled 2) Email and Website type fields must all be correctly formatted? 3) File is too large Thanks for your help in adva...

excel file can't be opened #2

How to transpose in excel file

MBF file won't open...am I hosed???
In my previous computer I had a flaky hard drive. While it still worked I backed up all my important files to CD's and DVD's. Since I dutifully backed up my MNY file (to two locations) each time I used my Money 2001 I didn't think to copy my MNY file I merely copied the MBF files from those locations. Once, I had to use that an MBF file as my MNY file was corrupt and it worked flawlessly. I saw no reason why it shouldn't do so again. Plus I was in panic mode to get all the data possible from the dying HD. Now that I have a new computer I installed my copy of MM 2001 and wh...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Can't restor backup file, "Please insert the next backup disk.....
I have money 2005 backup file (.mbf) and my original file has gotten corrupted somehow and can't repair it (computer hung and had to be restarted). Whenever I try to restor the backup file, I get the following message, Window Title: Money Multiple Disk Backup Message: Please insert the next backup disk. (The disk containing file "".) I was backing up on a different connected single harddrive and there is only one file. The file is not in multiple pieces and on different drives. When I click OK, it doesn't do anything and cancel just stops the process. I even down...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

How do you check out a file from a link
I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When I open the file the option to 'check out the file' does not appear at the top of my screen. This function does work for a word document in the same library. Please can you advise. Thanks With your browser, go to the Library where the document is located and check out from there. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 16/04/10 15:44, Tracey T wrote: > I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When > I open the file the option to 'check out the fi...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Mail Rule
Hi, I would like to create a rule which would delete any emails which DOESN'T contain an attachment, any idea anyone? Thanks for your time, Uri. Here's one method: Rule #1 -- Condition - has an attachment. Action - stop processing more rules Rule #2 -- Condition - none (will act on all messages). Action - delete -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "msnew" <uri@manpower.co.il> wrote in message news:%235sIUzEgEHA...

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Rename project file
Hello, How do you rename a project file? TIA, Jacques If you're still using version 6 this program works pretty well. http://www.ucancode.net/Products/free%20product/toolbox.htm Tom "Jacques Cooper" <jcooper@jcsoftware.net> wrote in message news:eYU%23fWSSDHA.2852@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > How do you rename a project file? > > TIA, > Jacques > > ...

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...