Attaching an e-mail into an e-mail

Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out.  We type and
attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it
up, make her changes and hit send.  This used to work w/ 2000 but w/ 2003 it
does not.  Any suggestions?
0
Hope (4)

can you be a bit more specific, what is it that isnt working now ??

Regards
Davidt

"Hope" wrote:

> Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out.  We type and
> attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it
> up, make her changes and hit send.  This used to work w/ 2000 but w/ 2003 it
> does not.  Any suggestions?

yahoo e-mail
how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail please help It's a paid service. You can get instructions through Yahoo's help section. Log into your Yahoo mail account on the web and then click the Help link, then click "POP Access and Forwarding". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:u3M$UdjJEHA.2556@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, YIARA wrote: > how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail > > please help ...

sending attachments in rich text format
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Can anybody tell me how I send an attachment with an e-mail from within Microsoft Office 2007 in rich text format please Wendy ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: image/gif; name="QMARK.GIF" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-ID: <7D394D5C2EB043D9A973E27399E2B9B5@andyPC> R0lGODlhEwAfAPcAAP8ICP8PDv8VFf8dHP8kI/...

Unable to send more mail to more than 50 recipients at once...
I send a couple of small e-mail newsletters out to subscribers. Last week, I was able to send these e-mails through Outlook 2000, in blocks of up to 500 addresses in the BCC field. This week, when I tried that, the e-mail was never sent and just sat in my Out Box until eventually telling me that there is a limit of 50 recipients per e- mail message. I recently implemented the "critical updates" from MS for Windows XP Pro & Office. The question I have is, why did the allowable number of recipients change overnight, and is there any way to return it to it's previous st...

Address and e-mail contact list
I do not want the e-mail address of sender automatically added to my contact list How do I suppress No clues here so no help forthcoming. Want assistance? Help us help you. Give your version of Outlook. If Express, post in an Express group - this is not one of them. If you are using the Web interface, look under Internet Explorer as it is a part of IE, not Office. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. A...

Publisher Mail Merge Stapling Printer Problems
Problem: When printing a mail merged document and collating / stapling it, it puts 2 merged documents together rather than printing / folding 1 and then the next record. In Publisher 2003 / 2002 we were able to use KB article #891904 to put a registry value in to solve the problem. In Publisher 2007 however, there is not a fix posted and the previous fix does not work - at least not one that I know of. I have tried all of the usual searches, GOOGLE, MSFT KB, etc. but the articles that do acknowledge 2007 is on the market do not have a fix for it yet. Even KB891904 does not have ...

Unable to Migrate Exchange 5.5 mail boxes to 2003 with the Migration Wizard
Hi, We are trying to migrate from and NT4 Domain with Exchange 5.5 to 2003/AD with Exchage 2003. We have the AD Domain set up. The NT4 Domain is still in place and on the same network, so our AD domain is similar but different (the "inc" has been dropped from the NetBIOS name). We have 2 Domain Controllers, and a brand new system to run Exchange 2003 on. It is clean, only has the OS and Exchange on it (we have problems when we get the critical updates. It seems linked to the exchange database going belly up, and we can't install exchange in the first place if the updates are ap...

PPT Viewer, Win Mail, Associations
A friend installed the Powerpoint viewer. He's still having problems with the file association throwing an error when doubling clicking in Windows Mail. I seem to recall that there was a specific Vista Bug/Fix in this area. Any pointers? Thanks, http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/149/1/Unable-to-open-PPS-attachments-directly-from-Windows-Mail-in-Windows-Vista.html -- .. -- "+Bob+" <nomailplease@example.com> wrote in message news:pc79h5hslaab0arkh4r8huderln4uj9nap@4ax.com... >A friend installed the Powerpoint viewer. He's still having problems ...

Undelivered mail #2
I'm getting a ton of incoming emial notifying me that my email message was undeliverable - problem is this is email that I have not sent. Typicl message is: Hi. Message from microsoft.net Undelivered mail to tkabtrzaoe@microsoft.net Message follows - Or some variation. I have checked repeatedly for viruses with the most up to date McAffee products. I have followed Microsoft recommendations for the proceedure to check for the mydoom virus (though this was occuring before that outbreak), and I don't open email from sources I don't know. I don't get this. My isp ...

Attachments convert to text format
When I send a message with an attachment in Outlook XP some receivers claim that all they receive is a text mail. My default mail format is plain text. If I change it to HTML I fear some recivers would not see the content at all. How can I solve it ? Note: I change the format of a particular mail if it contains an attachment, but sometimes I miss to do that. Tork2001 wrote: > When I send a message with an attachment in Outlook XP some receivers claim > that all they receive is a text mail. > My default mail format is plain text. If I change it to HTML I fear some > recivers ...

Exch 5.5 modifying attachments.
One of Exchange 5.5 Servers has started converting attachments or changing them. Especially true of those for MACs. Now clients can not use them; render some attachments worthless. What has changed on our server; and how do we change it back? For instance, it changes to appl ms\tnef.doc = when it should be an image. Start here http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?InCC_hdn=true&QuerySource=gASr_Query&Catalog=LCID%3D1033%26CDID%3DEN-US-KB%26PRODLISTSRC%3DON&Product=msall&Queryc=tnef&Query=tnef&KeywordType=ALL&maxResults=150&Titles=false&...

Can not send message nor send an attachment from the web
This is what I get when I try to send a message and an attachment from the web. Can you please help me out. The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject ' Check out this article Half a Million Plastic Coffins?', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D "adrian" <atheop@att.net> wrote in message news:ecvAdUTaKHA.4920@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > This is what I get when I try to send a...

Attachment to outgoing mail
I have an attachment to all out going mail, (gohip.com)a three line attachment that appears every time I try to send new mail or reply to mail. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this annoyance? Microsoft is useless. Why would you expect Microsoft to fix a problem that you created with a 3rd rate, buggy, crappy 3rd party program???? A simple google search returns the following page: http://www.pchell.com/support/gohip.shtml Perhaps a bit less complaining and a bit more research will solve your problems. Unless you like complaining instead of taking responsibility for your actions wh...

Attachments #81
When I receive mail with an attachment, the attachment is not recognized by any of the office programs, as the file comes through as either a .tmp or .bak file. If I know that the attachment is a Word document, I can go and change the extension, but what to do when you don't know. PLEASE HELP! ...

Outlook Express deletes attachments #2
My parents tried to open an attachment and it states that OEM has deleted the attachments and puts a lock symbol in front of the e-mail. How can this be fixed and how can I unlock the e-mail after it is fixed. ...

can not receive emails with web links attached
Could someone tell me how to change controls to allow for emails with website links attached to come through? I can not receive emails with website links attached. ...

try out of new e-mail
Hi, Mike, Please let me know if you get this e-mail. Thanks, Mom Hello, I did get this email. But you also sent it to a public news group! -- http://www.ready4mainstream.ny911truth.org/index.html "Helene Meyer" wrote: > Hi, Mike, > > Please let me know if you get this e-mail. Thanks, Mom > ...

Sync multiple e-mail accounts
I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? "Need to Sync" <Need to Sync@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED27720-6208-41A4-BED3-F875E32D4FEB@microsoft.com... >I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and > calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my > computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? Google Sync should work for gmail. I have no idea what "kiwilink"...

E-mails being held someplace
Ok, this is a freaky one. We are running Exchange Enterprise 2003 server. It is running on a Windows 2000 Server. I keep an eye on the queues several times a day to make sure things are clearing well. This past weekend, we had to shut everything down because the power was being cut to our building to facilitate the installation of a massive generator to power our building. (We've had a couple bad multi-day outages over the last couple years). Anyway, all went well. When I powered up the servers on Sunday, I noticed about 30 e-mails going out. I checked and they were all from o...

Adding a VCard to an e-mail using Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003.
Hello. I have a question. Does anyone here know how to add a VCard to an e-mail in Outlook 2000 as well as in Outlook 2003? I want to be able to do this after I click new and I have a new blank message on my screen. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. -- darylakagod Outlook provides no way to add a vCard .vcf file in this scenario. The built-in way to do it is to start with a contact, not a message, and choose Forward as vCard on the contact's Actions menu. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Admin...

note attachment
hi i want to write a code for attaching a note for a contact. can anyone help me with any code to start with? thanks a lot ...

Grouping mail by From and To
I would like to be able to create a view which groups email messages by sender AND recipient. In other words I would like each group heading for a given name to contain all the email sent to that name plus all the emails received from that name. Seems like an obvious thing to want to do but is it possible and, if so, how? I don't think you can group by two fields like that (either field having a common value). You could create a search folder that will group mail from & to certain people that that's limited to one contract per search folder <john@antell.org> wrote in ...

Decommission mail server
I currently have 2 E2K7 mailbox servers. I have 2 Cas/hub servers and one edge. I have moved all mailboxes to the newer mailbox server and have no public folders which I have created on either server. The Default Public Folder database is pointing to the newer mailbox server on all mail databases. I want to decommission the older mailserver and was wondering what steps need to be taken in regards to public folder databases. On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:00:02 -0700, Maav <marc@lrsddotnet.donotspam> wrote: >I currently have 2 E2K7 mailbox servers. I have 2 Cas/hub servers and o...

mail problems after synch with pocket pc
This problem happened with an autoiovox ppc and now my ipaq ppc too. Using outlook 2003 and the 2003 version of ppc; windows 98. I'm trying to use the same email account on the ipaq as well as in outlook, so I can retrieve email outside of the office on my ipaq. Both work fine independently. But after a synch, the outlook 2003 email will not work until I take the ipaq out of the cradle and both reset the email info in outlook, and erase the email inbox settings on the ipaq. HP suggested that I reset the ipaq before I place the unit in the cradle for a synch, each time. T...

Mail deliver to another similar domain
Hi there, I am running Exchange 2000 on my Windows 2000 server for my domain (say "ross.com"). On Internet, there is another similar domain name called "russ.com" owned by another one who is a home business owner. The problem is: Many of my customers sometimes intend to send emails to my company at someone@ross.com, but by mis-typing, they actually send to someone@russ.com. Unfortunately, the russ.com domain does have a email server, and my customers (or potential) can't realize their emails won't deliver to me. On the other hand, inside of my network, some of my em...

Know how to print the paperclip icons for attachments in oultlook 2003.
Hello, I have been looking on Microsoft's website, and other resources, but have no found the solution. Situation: In oulook 2000, when you print an email - at the top is the TO:, FROM:, Subject, CC:, and attachment:. My problem is that in Outlook 2003, the print option for the attachment is missing. Does anyone have a work around? Thanks, Joe Cooper joe.cooper@geek.com ...