Attaching a Signature when using Send To>Mail Recipient.

Hi

In Windows Explorer>Select a file>Right Click>Send To>Mail Recipient.

It opens a new message with the folder attached but doesn't include my
signature.

It's attached in all the standard ways I create a new message

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

P.S. What's the difference between this NG & outlook.general?

TIA
Dave F.

0
df1 (8)

This is annoying, but I found a quick work around that works for me, so I
never tried to adjust my signatures.  I just use Auto Correct and set it to
display after a few keystrokes.

--
Top Notch Admin

"Dave F." wrote:

> Hi
>
> In Windows Explorer>Select a file>Right Click>Send To>Mail Recipient.
>
> It opens a new message with the folder attached but doesn't include my
> signature.
>
> It's attached in all the standard ways I create a new message
>
> Any ideas how to solve this problem?
>
> P.S. What's the difference between this NG & outlook.general?
>
> TIA
> Dave F.

Sending message as a delegate
Is there a way for a secretary to send an email that says it's from two people (she is the delegate for both of these people). jschwartz@pattonboggs.com wrote: > Is there a way for a secretary to send an email that says > it's from two people (she is the delegate for both of > these people). A message can come from only one address/account, so, short answer is no. ...

How do I get address book to include e-mail address?
When I select to: box in the new message the search box does not include the e-mail address and is not included in the address line. How do i fix that? Any chance the Contacts folder has lost it's "Show this folder as an E-mail Address Book" checkmark in Properties? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197577/en-us "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" check box is dimmed in Outlook Contact folder properties Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!...

Not able to send email from CRM client
Help, please. I cannot get CRM configured to send email from the CRM client software. See error message below. I have tried all the solutions I can find, including: -Confirmed mailserverurl is set correctly on the CRM server and that the specified server is the Exchange server. -Confirmed that the mailserverurl returns well formed XML. -Gave the IUSR_ORCAS user full control of the the "...mailroot/vsi 1" on the exchange box, which is named ORCAS. -Confirmed platformurl setting on Exchange server is correct. -Confirmed that the machines can communicate with each other. What...

Can't Make Attachment
I just upgraded to outlook 2003 and now I can't drag and drop files into a new mail message; even though I can click on the paper click and attach a file that way. I had this functionality prior to upgrading to Outlook 2003. I am running Windows XP. Please advise if anyone knows of a setting for this or a registry fix. Thanks.........Jason Steeves ...

Too many recipients ???
I've recently begun having a problem with Outlook XP. When I try to send an email to a number of recipients, I'm getting a message from the "System Administrator" with "Undeliverable" in the Subject line. It seems as though this an Outlook message and is sent before it is actually sent. The following winds up in the body of this message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Then the email addresses are listed with the following underneath each one: ...

How do Iimport my e-mails from my comcast e-mail to outlook
I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have my outlook setup properly, how would I know On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:57:03 -0700, Tonya wrote: > I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address > to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have > my outlook setup properly, how would I know There isn't an "Outlook address". MS Outlook is a mail client, your Comcast email address points to a server which...

last 4 wk average using calculated pivotitem
Hi, I am trying to create a pivot table/chart from data that is listed b week. So my table has "week" as the row field and "total X" as th column field. I want the chart to display the total for each week as bar (the easy part) and also to graph the average of the last fou weeks as a line on top of the bar graph. I have tried to figure ou how to add a calculated pivot item but I can't seem to get it to wor right. So for each week there would be a second almost subtotal lik entry that calculates the average for the previous four weeks (if ther aren't four previo...

cannot receive mail #4
For some strange reason I cannot receive email. I can send but not receive. I have checked all the settings and they look good. It says sending and receiving in the right hand corner. I do not get any errors. The send receive message goes away but no mail. I know there is mail because I go on the internet and check to see if I have mail and there is some. I am on a wireless network with my other computer. I have it set up so the mail stays on the server so my wife can check the mail on my other computer. On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:06:44 -0500, Bob wrote: > For some strange ...

Mutiple e-mails
I realize you probably get A LOT of e-mail, so I will keep it short. I just signed up with DSL, and I have multiple e-mails now. How can I have a separate inbox for each e-mail so I can use outlook for all of them without changing user names. Basically a separate inbox for each separate e-mail account, because one is for business, personal, and another is generic. Thank you in advance for your help. Will ...

Preventing Recipient Names from Showing
I have a long list of people I am addressing a message to. I want the recipient to see that it is coming to them, but not be able to see anyone else's name/address that it's being sent to. I've tried the BCC field but then even the recipient does not see that it was sent to them. I'm afraid they will think it is junk mail if they don't see it addresses to themselves. Check out http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail for other options -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick...

Send and Receive All Error Message
When Sending and Receiving before going offline with Outlook XP,(exchange 2000) I get the following error... Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found. ...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

control type
hi when im adding a new control attachment into a form , appears some other controls like ...controlname.filedata ,controlname.fileflag, controlname. filetimestamp ,controlname.fileURL etc.... whats all these , r these usefull and needed ? thanks This occurs only in Access 2007, and only for multi-valued fields. The example you gave is for a field of type Attachment. One record can have multiple attachments. In a query, you can get at the information within each of the items in the multi-valued field. For example look at the FileType to see if the attachment is a picture (e.g. JPG),...

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

Rule to forward mail to external address doesn't work
It might be an XCON issue but I didn't find the corresponding group so I post my questions here. I set up a rule that when an email arrives if my name is in the "to" or "cc" field then forward the email to another external SMTP address for example an hotmail address. however this rule never works through. It's a Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 I have no problem to manually forward the email to that external SMTP address; If forward to an mailbox in our Exchange Org, it works; I turned on diagnostic for Transport, no error or warning logged; I tracked mes...

Send/receive #5
When I hit s/r in Outlook 2000, today it is giving me "Operation failed." I've done the troubleshooting detect and repair, checked settings, rebooted. I don't know what to do next. My account w/ Earthlink is current; I'm using dialup; I have Norton and had scan for incoming/outgoing which I've disabled and still not working. Any ideas? ...

will not let me add my hot mail e-mail
how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look "stephen2428" <stephen2428@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:101C02C3-519B-4B3C-8D8B-FABDCDEB9DE7@microsoft.com > how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look You can't unless you have a paid-for Premium Account. "stephen2428" <stephen2428@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:101C02C3-519B-4B3C-8D8B-FABDCDEB9DE7@microsoft.com... > how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look And we are supposed to guess as to WHICH version of Outlook that you use? HTTPmail got added fo...

Send
Can I eliminate the progress box, or can I configure it to close when done? What is the function of the push pin in the bottom right of the details box? -- Joseph E. Meehan 26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math Joseph Meehan <sligojoeS_PAM_2@hotmail.com> wrote: > Can I eliminate the progress box, or can I configure it to close > when done? Yes. On the progress box there should be a check box saying "Don't show this dialog box". Check it. > What is the function of the push pin in the bottom right of the > details box? It "tacks" t...

Using a variable for a chart limit
Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Vince F Hi, See Jon's information http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html Cheers Andy Vince F wrote: > Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell > reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, > but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Andy Pop...

Send button not showing after updating to SP3
I have updated the office 2002's .msi file with SP3 for network distribution. After redeploying the updated file I few users do not have a send button when the try to send a message. I have tried to delete their accounts and set them up form scratch with no luck. My only work around was to install office from CD. I need to resolve this problem. The installation from the network is a great tool. Thanks DG ...