area code changed

All around us the area codes are changing.  How can I
universally find and replace the area codes in my
contacts?  thanx
0
mjh1 (1)

Changing Front End Back End Connection Through VBA
Hi, In a form in the front-end the location of the backend is mentioned. (this is the result of a dlookup from a table that holds the locations of all backends; user chooses which backend to connect to) How can I define that when the user clicks a connect button, all the tables in the front end are connected to the back end which is chosen? Thnx for your help! hi Rishi, On 04.02.2010 12:12, Rishi wrote: > How can I define that when the user clicks a connect button, all the tables > in the front end are connected to the back end which is chosen? http://www.mvps.o...

How do you change a WBS number from 1 to 2 etc.
Good Morning! How do you change a WBS number and its' sub numbers? What I have is: 1 1.1 1.1.1 1.1.2 What I want is: 2 2.1 2.1.1 2.1.2 Thanks. Lee Project > Define WBS Code. Set the first layer to Character, and manually type the "2" in the field. You'll need to manually modify the code for each of the subsequent Tier I activities. For more information, feel free to check out this blog post on WBS modifications: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm/archive/2010/03/03/using-intelligent-wbs-codes-in-microsoft-project.aspx - Andrew...

Reports - Customization - Add new Columns
I have a few questions regarding customizing the active reports. For example, in detailed sales report, we want to add columns like Average Selling Price (ASP), Average Units Sold/Transaction etc. How do we go about it? What needs to be done? Any documentation available? Regards. ...

How change dimensions of data label text box in pie chart?
In Excel 2003, I can't seem to re-shape the data labels text boxes in my pie chart. I can change the font and allignment of the text within the text box. But, if the text defaults onto two or three lines, I cannot stretch the text box out to get the text to stay on one line. Normally, you can pull on the the little handles on the text box. Is there a trick to this that I don't know about? This is a deficiency in Excel's charting capabilities. The text elements seem like regular text boxes, but you are unable to resize or reshape them. Even VBA can't do this. The workar...

quick change of data
I have a large number of parameters I want to plot on the same plot to look for trends. However, I can't see with so much data on one plot. Is there a way to quickly switch what data to display on a plot? i.e. if I have 30 columns of data in a plot, can I easily choose to not display 15 of them (and then toggle back to displaying them)? Hi, If you hide the columns the information will not be plotted. Make sure the setting Plot visible cells only is on. Select chart and use menu Tools > Options > Chart > Plot visible cells only. If your data was laid out in rows then yo...

If >0, count various codes in a range on another sheet
I have this formula in N37 =SUM(G37:M37)/5 If the above result is >0, I want to count the number of times a specific code(PQ) is in a specific range on another worksheet, and in cell N38, I'd like the result to be, if PQ occurs 2 times in that range, 2 PQ. And if not >0, then nothing. Something like. If N37>0, countif(data!A1:A7*PQ*,"") So the result in the sample would be 2 PQ A s s pq pq s s s Thanks Steve N38: =IF(N37>0,COUNTIF(data!A1:A7,"*PQ*"),"") HTH Bob "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft...

Changing SYSFNT height
Hello, our arm9 winCe6 device has got a 320x240 tft 3,5" display. When I try to decrease the font size: - HKLM\System\GDI\SYSFNT\Ht so they match the small dispay, the font size doesn't change at all. I tried values 0xffffffff to 0xffffffea in steps of four but no change was visble. On other devices (arm9 320x240 tft 5,7") this is working. What can be the reason for this? Have you verified that your changes make it into the registry on the device? -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithbl...

on export Text changes to # in excel
I am exporting a report to excel, in the report Item numbers look like this; 10-100 10-100LR 10-101 10-101LR But upon export to excel; -657161 10-100LR -656796 10-101LR The table defines the ID field as text The user wants the report formating, but to have the data in excel. Any help would be appriciated! Angie ...

Automatically Changing downloaded info
Money is changing the name of the business where I bought something as well as the budget account. This happens when I download my bank statement. The first time I downloaded I made a couple of mistakes in changing information and now Money repeats these each time I download. Is there a way to stop this feature? Only in Money 2003. There, it's the Payee Rules Manager Brian "Kip Thomson" <cthomson@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:018a01c3432d$9795ebc0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Money is changing the name of the business where I bought > something as well as...

Wonky Area Graph Problem
For a project I'm working on I have an area graph that has two series (actual data and projected data). As the x-axis has weekly data i'd like the point of the "actual data" to flow right into the "forecasted data". This works but for some bizarre reason the vertical line that separates these two areas is not purely vertical but slants backward to the left. Probably best to show a picture of this. I've posted it here: http://ken.net/images/WonkyAreaGraph.jpg Any help would be appreciated. Your data is like actual projected 1-jan-07 1...

How do I change the values in loan amortization
I am wanting to use the loan amortization spread sheet, and was wondering how you change the values as I want to change Loan period in Years to calculate Loan period in Months?? I have tried several things but not having a great knowledge on using Excel im failing miserably! PLEASE HELP!!! :O) Thank you! a combination of dividing by 12 and multiplying by 12. play with it -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "ROXYAWORLD" <ROXYAWORLD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46CED19F-2119-43B7-8BC1-57710F6E008D@microsoft.com... >I am wan...

How do I change the default reminder time on custom follow up dat.
I want to change the default reminder time when I select "Custom" as my follow up flag. Right now it defaults to 4pm. I know where the reminder time setting is in Tools/Options, but that's not changing the reminder time for Custom follow up flags. Change the Quick Click Flag to anything except Today and it will default to the start of your work day. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2010/20100405.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tip...

Applying changes to record
Is there any way in Access 2003 to apply any edits to a record or entry of a new record only when a user clicks on a button? Like when you edit a document, changes aren't applied to the document file unless you click save or save as. i usually get around this by turning off the Close X button in the form properties, and the making my own button for Cancel/Close that uses the Undo Record change command. that way they are forced to either click save, or click cancel and are not able to simply close the form by clicking the X. You could use the form's Current event to set ...

Organize spreadsheet of sales leads by zip code?
Please help... I need to organize a spreasheet by zip code. Not only do all of the zip codes need to go together that are alike, but then the zip code next to it needs to match up with the actual geographic location. This way maps can be generated for daily routes for the salesman. Please Please help! ...

Graphics to change in dropdown
Hi I have loked on www.mcgimpsey.com and there are instructions on how to change a graphic when the user name changes. I have the data list validated with the names and Picture1 etc on sheet title "Names" cell range "=Names!$A$2:$B$5" and on another sheet titled "Cover Sheet" I have the drop down linking to the "Names" sheet by Insert>Name>Define and calling it "PicTable". Then I have inserted the following VLOOKUP on "Cover Sheet": =VLOOKUP(A34, PicTable, 2, FALSE) which is pulling in the names correctly but only pulling in th...

Changing Publisher Calendar
I have created a 2007 calendar using the 2003 version of Publisher. What I need is one continuous document with all 12 months, but what I have gotten instead is each month is on a tab at the bottom (like Excel does). Can I reformat this to make it one document, instead of being "chopped up" into 12 different documents? Or is there a way to create a 12 month calendar that is one continuous document? If your calendar pages are standard letter size, setup a page as a banner, copy/paste each month into the new publication and rotate 90 degrees. I don't know how helpful thi...

How do I change the color of a checkbox?
I'm placing a checkbox object inside a color-filled table cell. The checkbox appears to have the same background color when in the design mode. With design mode off the checkbox background color reverts to white. Suggestions? Can I assume that your adding an ActiveX control checkbox and not a formfield checkbox since you're talking about design mode. If it is an activex control then you can change the backcolor property to match the colour filled cell, this is done by right clicking the control whilst in design mode and selecting properties, then from the proper...

How do I change the date format?
If anyone could help, I would be appreciative... I have 800 rows of data where the date is currently formatted: 1. YYYYMMDD How do I change this to MM/DD/YYYY? 2. Telephone number is currently formatted as 7607236300. How do I change this to 760-723-6300? Thank you for helping me. #1. Select the column with the dates Data|text to columns (xl2003 menus) Choose Fixed widths, but don't include any separator lines. Choose Date (ymd order) and finish up. Change the number format (format|cells|number tab) to the format you want (mm/dd/yyyy). #2. Select the range t...

changing categories settings
Why is that when I go to set up a category on the category list, I can't find the option of "special - category (transfer to or credit card payment)" in the list? Why can't I have the credit payment category on my expenses report? -- sshilder In microsoft.public.money, suzana wrote: >Why is that when I go to set up a category on the category list, I can't find >the option of "special - category (transfer to or credit card payment)" in >the list? I am guessing you would want to set Tools->Settings->AccountSettings->DisplayAllAccount...

change column inside DB
I have for example: [Table(Name="dbo.somedatabase")] public class License { [Column(IsPrimaryKey = true)] public int DeviceID { get; set; } [XmlIgnore] public string Name { get; set; } } Inside class License I keep data. I'm using Linq to inserting this data to database (SQL Server 2008). But I need to have mechanism like this: When I change name or type of property inside this class I need to change database table column before I insert data there. How to do this? ...

stopping the date from changing in Excel (and Google Spreadsheets)
Wehn I enter "October 10, 2006" into my excel spreadsheet, it always changes it to "10-10" or something like that. Where can I set my excel spreadsheet to display the full date? Also, does anyone have any experience with Google spreadsheets? Any good? Go to Format, Cells, Number, Date and pick the date format that works for you. Carole o "Flicker686" wrote: > Wehn I enter "October 10, 2006" into my excel spreadsheet, it always changes > it to "10-10" or something like that. Where can I set my excel spreadsheet to > display the...

Urgent
Hi I need to increase the size of the font in a CMenu popup. At present my code for the popup is as follows: POINT pPos; ::GetCursorPos(&pPos); CMenu menu; menu.LoadMenu(IDR_POPUP2); CMenu *pContextMenu = menu.GetSubMenu(0); pContextMenu->TrackPopupMenu(TPM_RIGHTBUTTON, pPos.x, pPos.y, this); int n = pContextMenu->GetMenuItemCount(); I am aware that the CMenu class does not contain a SetFont() function so I presume I have to extend the CMenu class with my own class. I have read that I will need to overide the functions DrawItem and MeasureItem however I am unsure as to what sh...

Changing to the Contact list as the email default address list.
I want to change the address book that automatically comes up when you use the TO field in an email message from the Global Address List to the Contacts list. Is it possible and how do I achieve. Kris <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to change the address book that automatically > comes up when you use the TO field in an email message > from the Global Address List to the Contacts list. Is it > possible and how do I achieve. Click Tools>Address Book. In the address book window, click Tools>Options. Change the "Show this address list fi...

Assistanec with Code much appreciated
Can someone write me a wee snippit of VBA which I can attach to a button. I would like to be able to click a button with would run a filter on Column N in my spreadsheet. The result of the filter would show all entries which began with the letter J and ended with the letter N. It would also show all entries which do not begin with J but do end in Y. For info, the entries in column N are no more than a dozen letters and no spaces exist. Many thanks Gerry You could use a helper column to decide whether or not these conditions are true (or false) and filter on true. =OR(AND(LEFT(n2,1)=&q...

Outlook 2003
On outloook 2003, view by sender table font header is in gray font color. I can not stand it. Can anyone advise how change font color? My preference is black and bold. Thank you in advance. I think you'd need to change this in Windows. You might have to play around with the Windows colors to see which one controls the column header font color. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:941DCDC9-2491-4819-B951-C0FC4305AD3C@microsoft.com, Nils wrote: &...