archive file

I'm using MS outlook 2000.
I want to check old mails but I can't import the archive file.
The file is over 2G.
Is the size too large?
The inbox repair tool does not work.

Can anyone help me?

0
aaa8757 (25)

You dont Import, In OL>File>Open>PST
Anyway its over 2gb which has exccedded OL2k size limitation. Problems can
occur when larger than 1.6gb
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296088
OL2003, in new pst format doesnt have the size limitation. If you continue
to use OL2k you should create new pst's & Archive pst's from time to time,
or when approaching 1.6gb. You can open multiple pst's in OL

"win" <aaa@aaa.com> wrote in message
> I'm using MS outlook 2000.
> I want to check old mails but I can't import the archive file.
> The file is over 2G.
> Is the size too large?
> The inbox repair tool does not work.
>
> Can anyone help me?

0
DL

merging .PST files #4
I made a huge mistake.... In restoring my .pst files I attached to the incorrect one and now i have a lot of information in the incorrect one that I need to have moved to the correct one. Providing I even know what the correct one is...then there are emails still on the email server that need to be downloaded also. Can someone please walk me through what I need to do to clean up this herendous mess! Please? Thank you Before we waste a lot of time giving you instructions that may or may not apply, start by specifying your Outlook version and decide which PST file you'd like t...

How to get XML data out of an XML file

Multiple PST Files #2

Money 2006 file repair application error

What is the MS Best Practice for positional files to XSD schema?
How do I get a positional flatfile from cobol (shown below) and create a Schema based on the positions below in vb.net? 'ERROR-TYPE-CDE Positional length =(2) 'ERROR-NUM Positional length =(10) 'COGGA-FLD-REQUEST-KY Positional length =(10, 0) 'COGGA-CUST-ACCT-KY Positional length =(10, 0) 'COGGA-ACCT-STAT-DESC Positional length = (8) 'COGGA-DISPATCH-DTE Positional length =(10) 'COGGA-DISPATCH-TME Positional leng...

Application hanging on file load...
Okay, I'm having the strangest problem, and I'm hoping somebody here will be able to give me an idea of how to attack it... I have an MFC application that does some networked communication, multi-threading, fun stuff... I also load and save xml configuration files. Now, on most of the computers I've run my software on, I have absolutely no problems. On SOME boxes, however, whenever I use my menu to try to load or save a file... before the File Dialog box even comes up... the application hangs. All the boxes I've tried this on have been Windows 2000 boxes with Service Pack 4....

can't open files

Where did my file and edit category button go?
Go to Tools > Customize > Commands Tab > Categories > Built-in Menus and drag the two missing commands to your toolbar. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "JStud" <JStud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CDB953A-263A-4DC6-B95C-64B25D93176F@microsoft.com... > ...

Unable to restore Money file in MM 2006
Greetings once again all... Recently I have had to restore my computer and am now not able to use the money file I previously backed up, no matter what I try. It either asks me for a password or when I do manage to open the money file by clicking File>Open and browsing for the backed up money file, it constantly asks me for my password and when I enter it it tells me that it's wrong even though I am signed in with it in Windows Messenger. And when I do manage to get beyonde the sign in screen it does not display any of my accounts. Could anyone please help? Elaine...

Opening and formating a CSV file?
Could someone remind me how to handle CSV files please? I had assumed the Text Import Wizard would pop-up when I use File|Open, but the data goes straight into the worksheet. (Presumably because it is not 'delimited'?) Without the Wizard at my side, how do I get each comma-separated field in its own column? -- Terry, West Sussex, UK Try renaming your .csv file to .txt Terry Pinnell wrote: > > Could someone remind me how to handle CSV files please? I had assumed > the Text Import Wizard would pop-up when I use File|Open, but the data > goes straight into the worksheet...

I can no longer convert my files to pdf

Outlook Data Files #4

Backup Excel file

can not move files and folders on vista
hi, I am having problem moving any type of files or folders to different place. I cannot even move a file in my document to a folder in my document. can any one help please. I tried setting the admin but that did not resolve it. I am using vista. However, I can delete and rename files and floders but just can't move them -- lovelacews Not a Windows Live Mail issue. Please post here. Windows Vista General Newsgroup. In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.vista.general On the Web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-u...

Utility (pref. script) to catalog .EDB files
Hi, I have a client that is using an Enterprise backup tool which, whilst able to back-up and restore, does not provide in-depth information like traditional Exchange-aware backup products. I have been asked to write a script to list the users in a flat .EDB file (which has been snapped and copied and flushed using SAN replication tools). I have taken a look at the ESE API, which can only be accessed using C + (I only use VB). Other than EXMERGE, does anyone know of any tools that allow you to list the basic mailbox details on a EDB file? Thanks, Hutton. ...

List folders to file

Creating PDF files in MFC
Hi, I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do it? Thanks in advance. Check out the following http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ "Shahoo" wrote: > Hi, > I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do > it? > Thanks in advance. > > Here's another to try out: "Shahoo" <shahookamangar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175272390.190193.274530@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do > it? > Thanks in advanc...

Hyperlink File Help

Lost .pst files
I am using Office XP with Outlook 2002 (SP2). I recently had a boot track failure on my old computer which had 2 hard drives, using the second drive as back-up storage. I bought a new computer and installed the old main drive (the one with the failed boot track) in my new computer as a second drive and copied all the data onto the new main drive. All data and software works except Outlook. I cannot find any .pst files on my old drive. Where could they be. BTW I use Matadore as a spam blocker. In article <014e01c3462e$561cbdf0$a101280a@phx.gbl>, daddyray01 @sport.rr.com say...

IMPORTING MONEY FILES DUP ENTRIES
I have been unable to run money98 files in money2003.Tried importing files but all tranfers between accounts are duplicated. Don't understand how to import all the accounts at once. I created new accounts in 2003 and imported one by one, but any transactions between accounts is duplicated. Follow the prompts on the import file dialog that tell you to select multiple files to import at the same time. There are other guidelines if investment accounts are involved. You might want to review postings on this subject in the group archives at http://groups.google.com. "JAYNE" &l...

Read file info using SMO locks database!
Hi! I'm using SMO from C# to restore a database from a backup file. Since I want to re-use the same datafiles I try to read the datafiles in my destination database and call RelocateFile to use these filenames during the restore. Everyting works fine except when I try to read the current datafilenames (see code below). If I skip this code and just hardcode the paths in relocatefile everything works fine. Database db = svr.Databases[destinationDBName]; foreach (FileGroup group in db.FileGroups) foreach (DataFile file in group.Files) Console.WriteLine...

Custom control with use resource file
Hello, How can I create (and display on CDialog or CFormView) custom control which consist of rc file. I want do it "dialog in dialog" For example I have dialog in resource file (with has some buttons, text, checkbox etc.). I would like create this dialog as custom control. And display this custom control (which look as same as dialog it is mean has buttons, text, checkbox etc) in another CDialog or CFormView. Thank you, Mariusz MariuszK wrote: > Hello, > How can I create (and display on CDialog or CFormView) custom control > which consist of rc file. I want do it "...

#VALUE error when linking to other files
I have a summary sheet that pulls info from approx 10 other excel files. In one column of the summary sheet, the links perform just fine. Each cell in this column is the sum of an entire column in another workbook. When I open the summary page and choose "yes" to update with new information, everything works properly. However, in the same worksheet as this, I have another column where each cell is the result of a SUMIF where the data comes from another workbook. The odd part that I cannot understand is why when I open the summary sheet and update the information do all the cells...