I've tried:

Importing via Outlook | Import from another Program or File
Importing via Outlook | Import Internet Mail and Addresses
Exporting from Outlook Express

Tried Many, many times...

Can Microsucks make this any more complicated...

It's a FREAKIN' DBX file collection
NO - No other Application has it Open.
YES - The Files ARE there
YES - the Internet Account IS there

Yes - I've wasted more of my time IMPORTING into Outlook Express in
VISTA just to RE-EXPORT back to Outlook.  What a bunch of freakin'
idiots...

Another 2 hours wasted - because one Microsoft application can't read
it's OWN file format.

Unfortunately - the *real* idiots are the sales managers that forced
the programmers to push it out before it was ready - so they could
increase Microsoft sales by .002%.

0
thomasjbs (9)

Lovely:

Find the files for "the current" version of Outlook Express on the old
system
Copy them to a new system (or maybe export them)

Import Into Outlook Express (on the new system)
Export to Windows Mail Folder (seems reasonable to me)
Import Into Outlook

Very nice...  Everybody should know this stuff.

Are they sure they don't need me to configure the imports and exports
more fully first?

0
thomasjbs (9)
10/8/2007 8:27:57 PM
On Oct 8, 1:27 pm, "thomas...@gmail.com" <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lovely:
>
> Find the files for "the current" version of Outlook Express on the old
> system
> Copy them to a new system (or maybe export them)
>
> Import Into Outlook Express (on the new system)
> Export to Windows Mail Folder (seems reasonable to me)
> Import Into Outlook
>
> Very nice...  Everybody should know this stuff.
>
> Are they sure they don't need me to configure the imports and exports
> more fully first?

Oh wait...  I spoke too soon.

It doesn't work after all.  What a surprise.

Lets see.  How can we tell Outlook that the files actually ARE in the
folder that we specified.

Hmm...   Two different import features for Outlook Express folders.
Neither one actually tells us what it's looking for.  Neither one
works.  The first one simply closes without an error notice.  The
second one claims that there is no data there when I can clearly see
the EML files that it's related cousin put there, (from the same OS /
same installation / same login session).

Well that's peculiar...

0
thomasjbs (9)
10/8/2007 8:35:52 PM
<thomasjbs@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I've tried:
>
> Importing via Outlook | Import from another Program or File
> Importing via Outlook | Import Internet Mail and Addresses
> Exporting from Outlook Express
>
> Tried Many, many times...
>
> Can Microsucks make this any more complicated...
>
> It's a FREAKIN' DBX file collection
> NO - No other Application has it Open.
> YES - The Files ARE there
> YES - the Internet Account IS there
>
> Yes - I've wasted more of my time IMPORTING into Outlook Express in
> VISTA just to RE-EXPORT back to Outlook.  What a bunch of freakin'
> idiots...

There IS no "Outlook Express" in Vista... it's Windows mail.
So how are you trying to import your dbx files into Windows Mail? Did you
copy the file called Folders.dbx as well as all your mail files? if you
didn't then you are stuck AFAIK and IF you didn't, then it's your own fault
for not researching properly first.

0
gbplinux (1141)
10/8/2007 9:31:46 PM
On Oct 8, 2:31 pm, "Gordon" <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

FINAL FIX:

THIS WORKED FOR ME:

USE OFFICE 2000 TO UPGRADE YOUR MAIL TO OUTLOOK 2003.

Outlook Express 6 -> Outlook 2000 -> Outlook 2003

"Windows Mail" is the new "title" that Microsoft gave "Outlook
Express".  You want evidence:

1) The Executable name is the same: "msimn"
2) It purports compatibility with Outlook Express 6..."
3) It has "Multiple" IMPORT features for Outlook Express 6.
4) It is the free mail client included with Windows and looks almost
exactly like Outlook Express

and most importantly
5) It fails to import previous email from its previous version -
exactly like Outlook Express

or more subtly:
6) Are you stating that it is *not* related to Outlook Express?
(I might agree in the same way that Outlook Express 4 is not related
to Outlook Express 5 which is not related to Outlook Express 6)

I've tried for hours using 2 methods of Importing from Outlook 2003.
I've tried importing into "Windows Mail" and then re-exporting (many,
many times)
I've tried specifying the "root" of an exported directory of Outlook
Express as well as every subsequent subdirectory of the root,
including the directory containing the actual mails.
I've tried importing DBX files and EML files only to find out that
Outlook 2003 doesn't support EML files.

The only consistent responses I've received during the past 3-4 hours
are:

1) Outlook 2003 import screen "disappearing" at the last step without
an error or notification message.
2) The alternate import screen stating the files are in use

What finally worked: (immediately and without flaw or delay)
1) Copyng thje DBX files to a PC with Office 2000 on it.
2) Running import for Outlook Express 6
3) Exporting to a PST file

Flawless and as fast as the processor.

Why would I need to research an import of mail from one version of a
vendors product to the same vendors upgrade of that *same* product
when they have an IMPORT feature for the version of the product I'm
trying to import? - oh - your right - because it doesn't work.  I
stand corrected.

The fact that the name changed to "Windows Mail" doesn't change the
fact that "2" - not 1 - "2" IMPORT Features for their own previous
software fails.  I saw many posts on the internet for these import
failure issues.

USE OFFICE 2000 TO UPGRADE YOUR MAIL TO OUTLOOK 2003.

Outlook Express 6 -> Outlook 2000 -> Outlook 2003

0
thomasjbs (9)
10/8/2007 11:09:17 PM
> On Oct 8, 2:31 pm, "Gordon" <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
>> <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> FINAL FIX:
>
> THIS WORKED FOR ME:
>
> USE OFFICE 2000 TO UPGRADE YOUR MAIL TO OUTLOOK 2003.

What a LOAD of crap - you were obviously doing something COMPLETELY wrong as
the procedure has worked for THOUSANDS OF OTHERS without having to resort to
your mangled convoluted method.

0
gbplinux (1141)
10/8/2007 11:16:23 PM
thomasjbs@gmail.com <thomasjbs@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried:
>
> Importing via Outlook | Import from another Program or File
> Importing via Outlook | Import Internet Mail and Addresses
> Exporting from Outlook Express

Place the DBX files into some folder.  Start Windows Mail.  Click
File>Import>Messages.  Select the appropriate version of Outlook Express.
Click Next.  Select the "Import mail from OE store directory.  Click Next.
Browse to the folder containing the DBX files and import them.  When done,
click File>Export>Messages, select Microsoft Office Outlook and click OK.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
>> I've tried:
>>
>> Importing via Outlook | Import from another Program or File
>> Importing via Outlook | Import Internet Mail and Addresses
>> Exporting from Outlook Express
>
> Place the DBX files into some folder.  Start Windows Mail.  Click
> File>Import>Messages.  Select the appropriate version of Outlook Express.
> Click Next.  Select the "Import mail from OE store directory.  Click Next.
> Browse to the folder containing the DBX files and import them.  When done,
> click File>Export>Messages, select Microsoft Office Outlook and click OK.

I think you needed to put a few "FREAKIN'"s in there to make it more legible
to the OP.  =)
--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
10/9/2007 1:12:48 AM
Can't import dbx files directly into Outlook. But you can import from
Outlook Express which has those files open into Outlook:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010943871033.aspx

(Why are you using MS products if they so clearly anger you so much?)

On Oct 8, 5:36 pm, "Brian Tillman" <tillman1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> thomas...@gmail.com <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've tried:
>
> > Importing via Outlook | Import from another Program or File
> > Importing via Outlook | Import Internet Mail and Addresses
> > Exporting from Outlook Express
>
> Place the DBX files into some folder.  Start Windows Mail.  Click
> File>Import>Messages.  Select the appropriate version of Outlook Express.
> Click Next.  Select the "Import mail from OE store directory.  Click Next.
> Browse to the folder containing the DBX files and import them.  When done,
> click File>Export>Messages, select Microsoft Office Outlook and click OK.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Thanks Brian, but that's exactly what I did.

Put files in C:\temp\username
I did this multiple times as I said previously.
I've performed many imports to/from Outlook on XP and 2000.

I did the *exact* same steps on 2000 that I did on Vista/Windows Mail.
Flawless on 2000, strange errors and disappearing windows on Vista.

0
thomasjbs (9)
10/10/2007 6:48:15 PM
On Oct 8, 4:16 pm, "Gordon" <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 8, 2:31 pm, "Gordon" <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> >> <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > FINAL FIX:
>
> > THIS WORKED FOR ME:
>
> > USE OFFICE 2000 TO UPGRADE YOUR MAIL TO OUTLOOK 2003.
>
> What a LOAD of crap - you were obviously doing something COMPLETELY wrong as
> the procedure has worked for THOUSANDS OF OTHERS without having to resort to
> your mangled convoluted method.

If you perform an Internet search, you will find *many* references to
the *same* error message I reported.
The fact that it worked for *thousands* of customers doesn't mean that
the other millions of failed conversions are unimportant or
insignificant.

Please restate your solutions as to:
1) Why the Windows Mail cannot file the DBX files in the directory
specified(they are still there)
2) Why the second method of importing Outlook Express messages results
in a disappearing message window
3) Why the migration is flawless using Windows 2000 as the transfer
medium

It is very common to blame the end user of doing something wrong when
you don't know why it's happening.

0
thomasjbs (9)
10/10/2007 6:53:36 PM
On Oct 8, 5:36 pm, "Brian Tillman" <tillman1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> thomas...@gmail.com <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've tried:
>
> > Importing via Outlook | Import from another Program or File
> > Importing via Outlook | Import Internet Mail and Addresses
> > Exporting from Outlook Express
>
> Place the DBX files into some folder.  Start Windows Mail.  Click
> File>Import>Messages.  Select the appropriate version of Outlook Express.
> Click Next.  Select the "Import mail from OE store directory.  Click Next.
> Browse to the folder containing the DBX files and import them.  When done,
> click File>Export>Messages, select Microsoft Office Outlook and click OK.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

This process results in "No Files Found"  or something to that effect
- very common issue if you search google for failed Outlook Express
imports.

0
thomasjbs (9)
10/10/2007 6:56:14 PM
On Oct 8, 10:06 pm, "john.atk...@gmail.com" <john.atk...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Can't import dbx files directly into Outlook. But you can import from
> Outlook Express which has those files open into Outlook:
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010943871033.aspx
>
> (Why are you using MS products if they so clearly anger you so much?)

lol

good point.

It's not the products in general that anger me so much.  It's the once-
in-a-blue-moon-migration that fails with strange errors.

I would have thought that the import procedure would have improved by
now.  There are *many* different versions of Outlook Express out
there.  And a Microsoft mail migration utility would be nice.

As I said - I spent 2-4 hours trying to do the exact same thing (in
Windows Mail) that worked the first time using Outlook Express and
Office 2000. (10 minutes in Office 2000 and Outlook Express 6).

0
thomasjbs (9)
10/10/2007 7:01:10 PM
On Oct 10, 11:53 am, "thomas...@gmail.com" <thomas...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Oct 8, 4:16 pm, "Gordon" <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
>

> > <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > FINAL FIX:
>
> > > THIS WORKED FOR ME:
>
> > > USE OFFICE 2000 TO UPGRADE YOUR MAIL TO OUTLOOK 2003.
>
> > What a LOAD of crap - you were obviously doing something COMPLETELY wrong as
> > the procedure has worked for THOUSANDS OF OTHERS without having to resort to
> > your mangled convoluted method.
>
> If you perform an Internet search, you will find *many* references to
> the *same* error message I reported.
> The fact that it worked for *thousands* of customers doesn't mean that
> the other millions of failed conversions are unimportant or
> insignificant.
>
> Please restate your solutions as to:
> 1) Why the Windows Mail cannot file the DBX files in the directory
> specified(they are still there)
> 2) Why the second method of importing Outlook Express messages results
> in a disappearing message window
> 3) Why the migration is flawless using Windows 2000 as the transfer
> medium
>
> It is very common to blame the end user of doing something wrong when
> you don't know why it's happening.- Hide quoted text -

er - OFFICE 2000 - not Windows 2000.

0
thomasjbs (9)
10/10/2007 7:02:26 PM
> On Oct 8, 5:36 pm, "Brian Tillman" <tillman1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> thomas...@gmail.com <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I've tried:
>>
>> > Importing via Outlook | Import from another Program or File
>> > Importing via Outlook | Import Internet Mail and Addresses
>> > Exporting from Outlook Express
>>
>> Place the DBX files into some folder.  Start Windows Mail.  Click
>> File>Import>Messages.  Select the appropriate version of Outlook Express.
>> Click Next.  Select the "Import mail from OE store directory.  Click
>> Next.
>> Browse to the folder containing the DBX files and import them.  When
>> done,
>> click File>Export>Messages, select Microsoft Office Outlook and click OK.
>> --
>> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
>
> This process results in "No Files Found"  or something to that effect
> - very common issue if you search google for failed Outlook Express
> imports.

And that is usually because you have failed to copy the file called
folders.dbx.

0
gbplinux (1141)
10/10/2007 7:28:17 PM
>  There are *many* different versions of Outlook Express out
> there.

Three to be precise. not as many versions as Outlook.....

0
gbplinux (1141)
10/10/2007 7:29:10 PM
"Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
> <thomasjbs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>  There are *many* different versions of Outlook Express out
>> there.
>
> Three to be precise. not as many versions as Outlook.....

5, actually.

4.
5.
5.5.
6.
6 w/ sp2.

Still less than Outlook, I agree.
--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
10/10/2007 9:30:57 PM
"F. H. Muffman" <f.h.muffman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
>> <thomasjbs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>  There are *many* different versions of Outlook Express out
>>> there.
>>
>> Three to be precise. not as many versions as Outlook.....
>
> 5, actually.
>
> 4.
> 5.
> 5.5.
> 6.
> 6 w/ sp2.
>
> Still less than Outlook, I agree.
> --
> f.h.

5.5 and 6 w/SP2 are a BIT pedantic.....

0
gbplinux (1141)
10/10/2007 9:45:14 PM
> "F. H. Muffman" <f.h.muffman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
>>> <thomasjbs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Three to be precise. not as many versions as Outlook.....
>>
>> 5, actually.
>>
>> 4.
>> 5.
>> 5.5.
>> 6.
>> 6 w/ sp2.
>>
>> Still less than Outlook, I agree.
>

> 5.5 and 6 w/SP2 are a BIT pedantic.....

SP2 added fixes to OE, enough that I'm mildly surprised it didn't get a Dot
version change.

5.5, I'll admit, I don't know what might have changed there.
--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
10/10/2007 10:06:11 PM
thomasjbs@gmail.com <thomasjbs@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are *many* different versions of Outlook Express out
> there.  And a Microsoft mail migration utility would be nice.

No, only 4: Outlook Express V4 (and V3, IIRC, but who uses that any more?)
uses files with type .mbx and Outlook Express V5, V6, and "V7" (AKA Windows
Mail on Vista ) use .dbx.  The files for V5, V6, and Windows Mail appear
interchangeable to me.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
10/11/2007 11:46:41 AM
F. H. Muffman <f.h.muffman@hotmail.com> wrote:

> 5, actually.

Something else none of seem to agree on. <grin>
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
0

"thomasjbs@gmail.com" wrote:

> On Oct 8, 10:06 pm, "john.atk...@gmail.com" <john.atk...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Can't import dbx files directly into Outlook. But you can import from
> > Outlook Express which has those files open into Outlook:
> >
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010943871033.aspx
> >
> > (Why are you using MS products if they so clearly anger you so much?)
>
> lol
>
> good point.
>
> It's not the products in general that anger me so much.  It's the once-
> in-a-blue-moon-migration that fails with strange errors.
>
> I would have thought that the import procedure would have improved by
> now.  There are *many* different versions of Outlook Express out
> there.  And a Microsoft mail migration utility would be nice.
>
> As I said - I spent 2-4 hours trying to do the exact same thing (in
> Windows Mail) that worked the first time using Outlook Express and
> Office 2000. (10 minutes in Office 2000 and Outlook Express 6).

0
DanDan (3)
10/14/2007 8:30:00 PM
Not an Outlook issue - suggest you repost to an Outlook Express group.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, Dandan asked:

| what a sort of MS idiot puts individual messages in its own folders
| that you cannot import if you dont have a "folders.dbx" file...
| tsc...tsc...=20
| i have just felt in this trap. i=C2=B4m am very pissed.
| what a nice piece of crap.
|=20
|=20
| "thomasjbs@gmail.com" wrote:
|=20
|| On Oct 8, 10:06 pm, "john.atk...@gmail.com" <john.atk...@gmail.com>
|| wrote:
||| Can't import dbx files directly into Outlook. But you can import
||| from Outlook Express which has those files open into Outlook:
|||=20
||| http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010943871033.aspx
|||=20
||| (Why are you using MS products if they so clearly anger you so
||| much?)=20
||=20
|| lol
||=20
|| good point.
||=20
|| It's not the products in general that anger me so much.  It's the
|| once- in-a-blue-moon-migration that fails with strange errors.
||=20
|| I would have thought that the import procedure would have improved by
|| now.  There are *many* different versions of Outlook Express out
|| there.  And a Microsoft mail migration utility would be nice.
||=20
|| As I said - I spent 2-4 hours trying to do the exact same thing (in
|| Windows Mail) that worked the first time using Outlook Express and
|| Office 2000. (10 minutes in Office 2000 and Outlook Express 6).
0
MillyS (3228)
10/15/2007 2:46:17 AM
OK, this just ain't working...

I've used XP for a while, but left my previous notebook at home because
there was a new one waiting for me...

I installed Office 2003 in it.

Then on my portable HD I have every single .dbx file I had in my Express...
folders, inbox, you name it...

I have every message I sent or received since 2002...

There wasn't ANY method proposed here that made it work...

Not importing into Windows Mail or Outlook 2003...

Copying all files to My Documents (where I am supposed to have all the
privileges) just didn't work...

I'm not a computer dumb, but as said by Thomas, I didn't know you had to had
a PhD in Vista to be able to recall messages...

Roger

"john.atkins@gmail.com" wrote:

> Can't import dbx files directly into Outlook. But you can import from
> Outlook Express which has those files open into Outlook:
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010943871033.aspx
>
> (Why are you using MS products if they so clearly anger you so much?)

0
Dgerio (7)
11/21/2007 5:38:02 PM
"Dgerio" <Dgerio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> There wasn't ANY method proposed here that made it work...
>
> Not importing into Windows Mail or Outlook 2003...

So what happened when you tried to import into Windows mail?

0
gbplinux (1141)
11/21/2007 5:47:43 PM
I browse to the folder that have all my dbx files (including folders.dbx) and
it reads "NO ITEMS MATCH YOUR SEARCH".

But I'd rather import straight into Outlook 2003... I just thought that
since WMail is the "new" OExpress it wouldn't even blink...

Foolish me...

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Dgerio" <Dgerio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > There wasn't ANY method proposed here that made it work...
> >
> > Not importing into Windows Mail or Outlook 2003...
>
> So what happened when you tried to import into Windows mail?

0
Dgerio (7)
11/21/2007 6:37:04 PM
No items match your search!

I know exactly where my .dbx's are... on my C: HD and non-marked as
read-only...

But I'd rather import straight into Outlook 2003 and that's not happening as
well...

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Dgerio" <Dgerio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > There wasn't ANY method proposed here that made it work...
> >
> > Not importing into Windows Mail or Outlook 2003...
>
> So what happened when you tried to import into Windows mail?

0
Dgerio (7)
11/21/2007 6:50:00 PM
Dgerio <Dgerio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> No items match your search!
>
> I know exactly where my .dbx's are... on my C: HD and non-marked as
> read-only...
>
> But I'd rather import straight into Outlook 2003 and that's not
> happening as well...

You can't import directly into Outlook.

To import your DBX files into Windows Mail, see this:
<http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/53e5df86-5ffb-43cf-a0c8-164e3fe7994f1033.mspx>
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
11/21/2007 7:42:46 PM
not working... I have all my .dbx in my HD and Windows Mail does not see
them...
I have a PrtScr of it saved but apparently I cannot upload a .gif here...

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Dgerio <Dgerio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > No items match your search!
> >
> > I know exactly where my .dbx's are... on my C: HD and non-marked as
> > read-only...
> >
> > But I'd rather import straight into Outlook 2003 and that's not
> > happening as well...
>
> You can't import directly into Outlook.
>
> To import your DBX files into Windows Mail, see this:
> <http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/53e5df86-5ffb-43cf-a0c8-164e3fe7994f1033.mspx>
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Dgerio (7)
11/21/2007 10:50:01 PM
> not working... I have all my .dbx in my HD and Windows Mail does not see
> them...

When you say ALL dbx files, does that include the file called Folders.dbx?

0
gbplinux (1141)
11/22/2007 8:23:35 AM
Certainly!
Of course!
Positively!

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Dgerio" <Dgerio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > not working... I have all my .dbx in my HD and Windows Mail does not see
> > them...
>
> When you say ALL dbx files, does that include the file called Folders.dbx?

0
Dgerio (7)
11/22/2007 8:50:01 AM
Dgerio <Dgerio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> not working... I have all my .dbx in my HD and Windows Mail does not
> see them...
> I have a PrtScr of it saved but apparently I cannot upload a .gif
> here...

Upload your screen shot to one of the many free image-hosting web sites and
post the link to it here.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
11/23/2007 7:15:42 PM
yes, of course... positive... absolutely

"Dgerio" wrote:

> not working... I have all my .dbx in my HD and Windows Mail does not see
> them...
> I have a PrtScr of it saved but apparently I cannot upload a .gif here...
>
> "Brian Tillman" wrote:
>
> > Dgerio <Dgerio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > > No items match your search!
> > >
> > > I know exactly where my .dbx's are... on my C: HD and non-marked as
> > > read-only...
> > >
> > > But I'd rather import straight into Outlook 2003 and that's not
> > > happening as well...
> >
> > You can't import directly into Outlook.
> >
> > To import your DBX files into Windows Mail, see this:
> > <http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/53e5df86-5ffb-43cf-a0c8-164e3fe7994f1033.mspx>
> > --
> > Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Dgerio (7)
11/26/2007 2:05:02 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21415891@N07/2078121208/

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Dgerio <Dgerio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > not working... I have all my .dbx in my HD and Windows Mail does not
> > see them...
> > I have a PrtScr of it saved but apparently I cannot upload a .gif
> > here...
>
> Upload your screen shot to one of the many free image-hosting web sites and
> post the link to it here.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Dgerio (7)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

find action on log file

Maximum file sizes

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails