An OLE registration error occured #2

Hi,

When I start Outlook 2000, I get the message "An OLE
registration error occured. The program is not correctly
installed. Run setup again for the program".

When I press OK it closes.
I tried to repair did not work.
I uninstalled it then installed again still not working.

Note that I am experiencing some kind of adware/hijacking
with internet explorer. Word, Excell and Access work
properly.

How can I fix the registration error.

Thanks for your help.
jmassry.

0
jmassry (2)

Fix #VALUE! error
I need a fix to a simple formula where a cell is not being recongized. example below: cell C1 has 88 in it with no visible formula cell E1 - I put in formula =product(C1,2080) returned 2080 as the solution but should have been 183040 "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3567F0A-328A-4E66-8729-9B1A44CD30CE@microsoft.com... > I need a fix to a simple formula where a cell is not being recongized. > example below: > cell C1 has 88 in it with no visible formula > cell E1 - I put in formula =product(C1,2080) > returned 2...

2007 outlook on 2 computers, same server doesn't capture all email
both computers have Outlook 2007 and are looking at the same server. One computer (Acer netbook) captures ALL my emails, while my office computer (Dell) has been missing about 20% for the past 2 weeks. The Dell has all my "files" and the Acer just has no files but all emails are in the inbox. Neither have any "rules". I work about 200+ emails per day for my business. Any ideas? -- Phil Which mail account type are you using? If POP3, make sure you have your account settings configured to leave a copy on the server. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question...

Out of memory #2
I developed a workbook that has some macros for sorting and condensing several sheets to a single sheet in a workbook. When I run it everything works fine, but other get an out of memory error. I'm assuming that this might not be just an Excel issue. The workbook at this point is only 365kb and will only become larger with time. I've been running it from a local drive, other run it from the network. I have no idea where to start with this issue and any input would be appreciated. Thank you. I think that the size of the workbook has nothing to do with the problem. The error...

AOL #2
I know that Outlook can be used to check AOL mail using IMAP. I am having some difficulty doing this with a third party ISP, changing the SMTP settings to that third party ISP. E-mails are coming in OK but failing to go out. I do know that the ISP allows outgoing mail from other ISP's. I have tried changing the port number and authentification as suggested in AOL guidelines but this strikes me as wrong since in this scenarion the SMTP settings are normally changed to that of the outgoing ISP. Can anyone tell me if this is actually possible and what settings to use. THANK YOU, Robb...

syntax error
How can I tie the users shortname to this code. so it comes back with the results that only apply to them. Dim pastdue As Integer Dim current As Integer Dim tot As Integer nodate = DCount("*", "TARA", "isNull(penddte)") pastdue = DCount("*", "TARA", "penddte < date()") current = DCount("*", "TARA", "penddte >= date()") tot = DCount("*", "TARA") Debug.Print nodate, pastdue, current, tot Me.message = "You have " & tot & " items with " & pastdue &a...

Conditional Formatting Anomaly #2
No, because I want it to say in the B column, but when I copy it down want the row to change. Any ideas -- Rutgers_Excel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Rutgers_Excels's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=897 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27432 Ok, lets start over. Conditional Formatting is based on the active cell. You can copy the formatting using the format painter -- though it would actually be better to do all of your formatting even if for the entire column ahead ...

Help! error while installing CRM 3.0
Hi, During the installation of the CRM SBE 3.0 on SBS server 2003 premium, performing binary install of Microsoft CRM server components, I got en error, CRM 3.0 server setup failed, here is the last part of the crm30svrsetup.log. .... Installing MSCRM prepopulated data 08:49:50| Info| Creating indices in MSCRM database 08:49:51| Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The Microsoft Search service cannot be administered under the present user account at System.Data.SqlClien...

getting message interface error and can't send or receive emails
If I try to move or delete an email I get a message - "The message interface has returned an unknown error. If this problem persists restart outlook." I have restarted outlook several times and also re-booted my PC several times. Still to no avail I cannot send or receive emails now either. While Outlook is closed, rename the Outcmd.dat and *.srs files, then open Outlook again and see if this helped. If not, please post back. Also, please post what version of Outlook you're using. If you have reached the limit on your PST, that could cause the error as well. -- Kathleen...

Pivot Table
I have 2 lists with approximately 100 items/rows, with 5 pieces of data in each row. Each list has a common element (account number). Many times the account number shows on both lists, and I want to combine How do I combine both lists to use as source data in a pivot table? ...

Reports and CRM v1.2
I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get an error, when I try to access the reports below the top level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead of 9.0! Help!!!! I have looked through the other threads and see some similar issues but no definitive answer. Peter Peter I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires crys...

can't find registration library
Hi - Opening up my money 2006 software and i get a weird thing: accept money 2006 internet based services policy (i have the software for a while now), when i accept i get an error message : unable to load registration library (dll). anyone aware of this problem? any fix to this problem? In microsoft.public.money, ljmalka wrote: >Hi - Opening up my money 2006 software and i get a weird thing: accept money >2006 internet based services policy (i have the software for a while now), >when i accept i get an error message : unable to load registration library >(dll). anyone awar...

outlook 2002 not sending #2
I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e- mail messages, it recieves them fine. This is happening with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account (sends find from hotmail webpage). Any suggestions?? Thanks What error messages are you getting? mtnman wrote: > I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e- > mail messages, it recieves them fine. This is happening > with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account > (sends find from hotmail webpage). > > Any suggestions?? > > Thanks Double check your settings, do youhave a firew...

Receipt #2
I need to print a total dollar amt for certain category of items on the receipt. Is this possible.? ...

CRM 1.2 Workflow e-mail
I created a workflow and e-mail that triggers when a Case is assigned a certain status. I used slugs to insert field data into the e-mail. I have two questions 1. Can I display the date on for the following. Currently the data and time display as in the example provided: &incident.createdon; Currently displays = 2006-03-07T17:35:29Z Desired Change = 2006-03-07 2. I am unable to return the First and Last Name of the Case Owner. I attempted to use the following: &systemuser.FirstName; &systemuser.LastName; I also tried: &systemuser.firstname; &systemuser.last...

Migrate SBS 2003 SP/2 to Windows 2003 or 2008 Domain
Good Day, This question keeps popping up but I can't seem to resolve all my questions. I have an SBS 2003 domain. I need to migrate to Windows 2003 or 2008 Domain with Exchange 2007 (or 2010). I can not down the old SBS server as it is running legacy software that can not be migrated. However, it DOES NOT have to be part of the new domain. I have already added a 2008 DC to the domain. 1) Is the Transition Pack for SBS 2003 Stnd SP1 still available? If not: 2) Will ADMT (3, 3.1 or 3.2) work to migrate my Users, Computers, Groups and Mailboxes? 3) Group Pol...

ASP Event ID 5 error
I have an 2k3 server w/ 2k3 exchange I am receiving the following errors: Event Type: Warning Event Source: W3SVC-WP Event Category: None Event ID: 2266 Date: 2/10/2005 Time: 7:16:15 PM User: N/A Computer: XXXXXX2003 Description: The account that the current worker process is running under does not have SeTcbPrivilege privilege, the anonymous password sync feature and the Digest authentication feature are disabled. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp....

Anyone having bufferoverun errors with inetinfo.exe?
At least once or twice a day a visual c++ error box pops up stating a buffer overrun was detected and it shuts down inetinfo.exe. running iisreset restores functionality - for a while The only web app running on this box is CRM 3.0 This has started in the past week or so.... Anyone else see this or have a solution? Bernie Walker. Yes Bernie, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm running a Small Biz Server 2003 with 3 gigs of ram (which it was mentioned to up the ram somewhere else). There are only 3 users, and the only other things that are running are Exchange & SQL - I h...

DIV/0 Error
This is going to seem really simple for you all but I need some guidance here. I have two cells with numbers. In the next cell these two divide to give me a percentage. At the end of that column I have a formula for calculating the average (ex. =Average A1:G1). The problem is that if the two cells are empty, it gives me the #DIV/0 in the formula cell, which then in turn gives me the #Div/0 in the Average Cell. If I put in false numbers, it gives me the correct percentage in that row, but still, because some of the rows are not filled, the average formaul does not work. A way around this is t...

Dynamics will not start after login #2
I have applied Service Pack 7 to a GP 7.5 installation. I ran the special upgrade on all databases. I then Launch Great Plains. It appears to login successfully since I am prompted to add new code. Once I click Yes, the Dynamics screen disappears. When I look at processes on the task manager during login, dynamics.exe is running then it disappears. No error messages. It's weird. Anyone seen this before? Thanks for any ideas you may have. Hi Have you logged on as the local admin on the workstation? It is minimized onto the windows taskbar? Turn off you Anti virus software Mayb...

HTTP 500 internal error on OWA PAGE
When i try to log onto outlook web access i get a http 500 internal error that the page cannot be displayed all related services have been restarted but still no progress help please ihuoma To configure process level value with LOW. "teamann" wrote: > To configure process level value with LOW. Btw where can i change this option also does this solution work if this issue only surface after i've upgraded to exchange SP2? ...

Metadata Cache Error 09-07-05
I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up SFO clients have Roll up 1 installed SFO users can Brows Happly if they are ONLINE as Soon as They GO OFFLINE They get Metadata Cache Error No Entity Pleas help Have you got SQL replication enabled? "Need Some Help" <Need@news.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uVrjMg5sFHA.3404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server > > All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up > > SFO client...

Merging excel data into word #2
Ok, I have a feeling this process is quite simple, but I haven't bee able to figure it out on my own, nor find anything in FAQ's. I have created an excel spreadsheet containing the following: students' last name, first name, ID number, advisor and counselo (obvioulsy Im in education) I would now like to create a phone call log for each student, but woul like to import each students' info into this word document. So as print the 100 or so pages, page one would have the first students info page two would contain the second students info, and so on. Any help is greatly appre...

My Kyocera FS-C5020N does not feed from the MP Tray with Office 2.
Since I upgraded to Office 2007, multiple copies do not feed correctly from the MP Tray of my printer. That is the next step and a tech at Kyocera is looking for the right one. They have 16 drivers. "CyberTaz" wrote: > Have you checked the Kyocera site for a driver update? > > -- > Regards |:>) > Bob Jones > [MVP] Office:Mac > > "Millhill" <Millhill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:78231984-AA48-490E-BF89-498C8259885A@microsoft.com... > > Since I upgraded to Office 2007, multiple copies do not feed correct...

Error problem ?! Someone help ?
Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Try these settings: Live.com Settings: Server names and ports: POP3 = pop3.live.com Port = 995 SMTP = smtp.live.com Port = 587 Checkboxes you need to check include: Server Tab: "My server requires authentication" (Click "Settings" button also and fill in "Log on Using" email address - *** but do NOT check the ...

cant search new updates error 80070490
I have windows vista 32 bit and can't search for new updates, it keeps showing an error code. I have already searched alot of solutions on this site with no luck. The history of previous installed updates is gone, and it stated that the last update was installed in april 2009. I already tried renaming softwaredistribution but that changed nothing, also installed KB967723 but said it isn't for my system. System update readyness KB947821 didn't change anything either. Tried sfc/scannow but said there was nothing wrong don't have an windows dvd anymore to upgrade ...