Always uses default account when sending mail

I have several accounts configured in Outlook 2003 SBE. If I have composed a
message and I use the Accounts button to change the account used. Outlook
then displays which account will be used for sending the message; this is
another than the default one. When I send the message, it still uses the
default account to send it, I see this when I test it. What is the matter?

Cheers, Thorbjorn

0
please8308 (15)

I appear to be having a similar problem under Outlook 2003 on a new XP
system.  I've configured in multiple email POP accounts.  Usually if I send
just one email at a time, it will retain the default or the designated
account I selected.  However, sometimes, and especially if sending multiple
emails at once, Outlook appears to ignore the contents of the email and
changes the sending/From: address to the last one in my list of accounts.
I've tried reordering the accounts, and the substituted From is always the
one at the end of the list of accounts.  How do I get Outlook to not do this
substitution?

Thanx, Ric

"Thorbjorn Sundboe" <please@replytonewsgroup.com> wrote in message
>I have several accounts configured in Outlook 2003 SBE. If I have composed
> message and I use the Accounts button to change the account used. Outlook
> then displays which account will be used for sending the message; this is
> another than the default one. When I send the message, it still uses the
> default account to send it, I see this when I test it. What is the matter?
>
> Cheers, Thorbjorn

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Converting Opportunity to Account

Setting up a new e-mail account

OLK 2k7

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Getting the BCC field by default.

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Sending Email #6

Use exchange from a trusted domain

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Visual C++ 2005 always rebuilds
I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. However now the project always rebuilds entirely whenever I start debugging. Even if I have only made a simple change to one file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Colin Check the date on your source files to make sure that they are not in the future. AliR. "Colin J Paterson" <nospam@thanks.com> wrote in message news:ObtLxgTbGHA.1196@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. > However now the project always rebuild...